Along the same line as my previous post in this forum, I also wanted to share the news about Teresa Wagner's new CD set where you can start to learn animal communication skills for yourself (costs far less in the long run if you don't need to hire someone else wink.gif ). It appears that only volume 2, plus a meditation CD is available as of yet, though I might be wrong, so keep checking back on her website for further releases.

Here is her description of the basic CD set:

If you cannot attend the (live) workshop, consider listening to the new CD Series. Part of my vision is to see the greatest possible number of animals receive the best and deepest help available as more and more humans remember their natural telepathic abilities. This three CD volume of stories, concepts and specific tools was created to help us master some of the fundamental issues that will help us do so. The four hours of information also includes two meditations:

1. A Meditation for use before an animal communication conversation

2. A Healing Meditation for use when witness to animal tragedy

I hope they will serve you and the animals you love~

For more information or to purchase, click here.

Listed on this same web page is her "Legacies Of Love" audiobook, in either cassette or Mp3 format. Except for the very last part of her meditation at the end of this 'book', which I simply couldn't bring myself to do (and of course, she says that's perfectly okay if you can't), I LOVED this audio book! You will feel SOOOO understood! She also gives some very welcome & good advice.

I also took part in one of her "Animals Perspectives and Stories about Death, the Other Side and Coming Back" teleclasses awhile back and found it to be quite soothing, even if not new news to me.

The only thing I disagree with in her approach w/i ACing are the protocols she uses regarding "protection", as I think that's only a hold-over from the (dying) paradigm that's rooted in fear-based thinking.....one that I and many others are now gladly learning to give up. An example of this would be her currently-available Volume 2 in the new CD set: Energetic Boundaries, Protection and Preparation for Telepathic Animal Communication. This "protection" part is a step I, personally, would bypass entirely, as I don't believe there IS anything to fear when you're actually a part of Source and cannot, in your essence, be harmed, especially when you're linking up to Source in the first place in order to DO this work! (Who do you think facilitates this kind of communication anyway? It's the same kind that our beloved animals, and all animals, have always and still use, and they received it as part of their essence, from Source, just as we have....only difference being, we've forgotten &/or refused it because we covered it up with layers of FEAR)

Other than that, I love Teresa's work. smile.gif