Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Accessing Forum Server
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Site Administration > L-S Tech Support
LoveThem
It was noticed yesterday there was a problem accessing the server so I am glad all is back today.

I don't know if it helps but the only thing before this happened that I was noticing was that when I logged in and had messages I hadn't read...it would show me that as it normally would but then when I left and had not read them all...later when I came on I saw new message dates but the software did not tell me there was unread messages in that section. I could tell by the dates, of course, but if this was a flag you needed to know about that something was slightly off....sorry I didn't mention it sooner. It was only recently and I ignored it but since the server went down yesterday..I thought I should tell you about that in case it helps.
LS Support
server has been flakey for the last few days, thats life on a shared server. i am at a fairly decent host, so i cant imagine what happens at the not so decent places ohmy.gif

you can also scroll down to the near bottom of the main page and select "Today's active topics" or use My Assistant above....i think it does the same thing.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.