Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "until We're Together Again"
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Support Resources and Articles
Furkidlets' Mom
Click here to listen to this new song I found on Bill and Judy Guggenheim's After-Death.Com website. (don't care much for the tune itself, but the words got me bawling in seconds....)
Simba's Daddy
Yes, the words are very nice...
Would sound alot better with Celine Dion singing it though biggrin.gif
Furkidlets' Mom
No kidding.....or Sarah McLachlan.....or Josh Groban, neither of whom I can listen to anymore mind you, unless I'm planning on seeing NO ONE or setting foot out of this house for 2 days so the red-eyed puffiness from crying non-stop has a chance to disappear! blink.gif (and thanks for the nod to one of the very few Cdn. icons who are recognized in the States! laugh.gif , although, while I love her voice and what she does to a song, personally I don't like Celine too much as a human, since she just looooooves to wear her fur couture mad.gif )
Furkidlets' Mom
So after this, I decided to cry as much as I needed to today, so how about these?
Sarah and Josh - Arms of the Angels and Celine and Josh - The Prayer (this last song is part of my "Love's Remembrance" CD compilation)

Talk about ripping your guts right out, with voices that also must be heard in Heaven....by our own babies. The tears are never gonna stop today NOW....sad.gif

(the birdies outside always seemed to love Sarah's singing, and Loreena McKennitt, too)
xrayspex
Thanks for the tune. It doesn't really matter who sings it...it still leaves you red eyed. I'm glad I work afternoons now.....nobody can see me biggrin.gif rolleyes.gif
AlleysMama
I can't listen at work because of no speakers, so I will save the link for when I get home. I love the words though. Just reading them is making me cry.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.