Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Posting Photos
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Site Administration > L-S Tech Support
nickels
I keep getting an error message when I try to upload a photo on my profile. I've tried shrinking it but for some reason it doesn't work. I just lost my precious kitty and it's getting hard to keep looking at his picture when I try over and over. Thanks for any help with this.

Michelle
LS Support
the photo must be a gif, jpg, or bmp file. typically this is the problem, that a file has been renamed but not actually converted to one of these formats. files size does not matter, but please keep it to about a quarter megabyte or less (250k) and 640x480 pixels in size.

if you mean a photo that appears under your name (avatar):
Your avatar must be no bigger than 128 pixels by 128 pixels in size. Uploaded avatars from your computer must be no larger than 50K.The following file types are allowed: gif .jpeg .jpg .swf .png.

let me know if that helps.
nickels
Thanks MD,

I'll delve into it in a couple of days. My loss is recent and I'm not able to look at the pictures right now. I'll print out your instructions and try again in a couple of days. Thanks so much.

Michelle
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.