Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: How Do I Change Fonts And Things?
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Site Administration > L-S Tech Support
donnarock
i think i'm a dummy rolleyes.gif i can't seem to figure out how to use the fonts and colors in my posts! i'd appreciate any help!
thanks,
stacy
LS Support
tis easy

seriously, all you have to do is highlight the text you want to change, then click the font, size, color, bold, italic,
underline, or quote. the code for the above effort will look like this:

CODE
[COLOR=orange][SIZE=7][FONT=Times]tis easy[/FONT][/SIZE]

if you want to use multiple tags (bold + color, for example), just do one at a time and highlight everything, including
the text, and codes used so far.

most people forget to "close" their tags with a backslash so nothing appears to work. takes a bit of practice,
but those of you who know a bit of HTML coding will find it works pretty much the same way.
donnarock
ok, let's see if i can do this! wink.gif
donnarock
yippee!!!! thanks so much! twas easy, lol!
LS Support
yay!
Mink&WillowsMom
Hmm, lemme try. Let's try this text in italics.

Okay, that worked by selecting italics before typing the words, then closing tag at the end of the phrase.

Now let's try by typing the phrase, then going back, highlighting it, clicking the font, then closing the tag.<span style='font-family:Courier'></span>

Nope, that didn't work. Ideas? ~Kimberly
LS Support
hi,

i edited the last line of your post, except your name. does it look different to you?

courier highlight test
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.