IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies
2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Afraid My Little Joe Is Dying, Just made appt with vet and I am so scared and sad
moon_beam
post Dec 13 2010, 05:52 PM
Post #21

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Lynda, please permit me to offer you my sincerest sympathies in the loss of your precious Joe. I know how you must be in shock - - the "reality" of not having the physical presence of your precious companion with you. Please know we are here for you and with you, Lynda, with every step of your grief journey. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, Lynda, and please let us know how you're doing whenever possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
janika
post Dec 13 2010, 05:59 PM
Post #22

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,120

Dear Lynda

I am trying the find the right words. I know that your pain and heartache will be unbearable right now, but your precious Joey is free from any more pain and suffering now. He knows how much he is loved, and he will be with you forever, your special Angel. Always with you in your heart and soul.
Please come back and let us know how you are, when you feel able.
Love and hugs

Jan and my Angels and Pixie xx

+Quote Post
Muffins
post Dec 13 2010, 06:48 PM
Post #23

Member No.: 245

Dear ((((((((Lynda))))))))

I am so very sorry to hear about your precious Little Joe wub.gif . My heart truly aches for you right now.

You had the strength to give your precious little guy wub.gif the last gift of love that we can give, and that's the gift of peace. Your beloved Little Joe wub.gif isn't hurting anymore, and that's because you loved him enough to let him go.

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this very, very difficult time. If there is anything at all that I can do, please do not hesitate to ask me.

Love,

Denise

--------------------
Our Beloved Girl, Ernestine (AKA) "Ernie-Bird"
April, 1984 - February 7, 2004
***AFFA***
Forever, you will ALWAYS live on in our hearts!
DEPARTED FROM EARTH, NEVER FORGOTTEN.... Love, Mom & Dad xoxoxoxoxo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals." Immanuel Kant

"Think occasionally of the suffering of which you spare yourself the sight" Albert Schweitzer

+Quote Post
JoesMom
post Dec 16 2010, 11:15 AM
Post #24

Member No.: 6,891

Just checking in. I find it difficult to write much still but wanted you to know I'm doing okay. I am so grateful that I was able to hold Joe on my chest and whisper to him what a good boy he was and that he was going home. I wanted his last feeling to be happy. Always when a vet visit was over I would say to him "let's go home!" and he would know what that meant.

He is 'home' in my heart. I will have his ashes next week.

We went for a little short walk the last morning, but he was so very tired. No excitement about going and he looked at me and wanted to come home after just a short time. The vet said it was the right time as he passed very quickly, he was just so tired that last day. He had been up all night with diarrhea and some vomiting, poor baby. Up until that last day, he loved his walks, his back legs had somehow healed and he really enjoyed walking right up to the end.

I am missing him every moment but doing "as well as could be expected". I thank you again for being here.

Lynda and Joe in my heart.

+Quote Post
Cheryl83
post Dec 16 2010, 12:49 PM
Post #25

Member No.: 6,508

Lynda,

Thank you so much for letting us know how you're doing in. I know it must be so incredibly hard for you right now. You are so very right when you say you're precious Joe is still with you in your heart; as well as in your memories. And they are yours for the rest of your life.

Take care of yourself,
Cheryl xx

"I thought of you with love today but that is nothing new
I thought about you yesterday and days before that too,
I think of you in silence, I often speak your name
All I have are memories and your picture in a frame
Your memory is my keepsake, with which I’ll never part
God has you in His keeping ... I have you in my heart" -- Author Unknown

--------------------
It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn't go alone,
For parts of us went with you ... the day God called you home

My beautiful Angel, Daisy - I will love and miss you forever xx

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 17 2010, 04:53 PM
Post #26

Forum Moderator

Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Lynda, "doing as well as can be expected" can be a challenge right now, for emotions are so unpredictable sometimes from one moment to another, one day to the next. Because of your unselfish love, your precious Joe is now healed and restored to his former youthfulness in the company of the angels - - no longer tired, no longer bound by the physical debilities of a failing physical body. I'm at an age now where I can sincerely appreciate that. The next time you see him, Lynda, he will be running to you, and I hope, in time, this image will bring a smile and encouragement to your heart.

Please know you are close in my thoughts and prayers, Lynda, and that each of us are here for you for as long and as often as you need us. Please let us know how you're doing, Lynda.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 04:39 AM