Forum Rules Site Rules and Courtesies

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Animal Communicators Ls Members Have Used
dusktodawn
post Feb 23 2007, 12:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 2,589

Linda Schooler is an excellent psychic. She knew some pretty obscure things that she couldn't have known unless she is for real. She works off of a picture you email her, so you can be anywhere. She charges $30.00 for a 15 minute reading. lschooler@msn.com, 916-725-9463

Dawn

--------------------
user posted image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Leighann
post Feb 23 2007, 01:01 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 1,341

I used Lynn McKenzie in Arizona twice. She charged $125 for a one hour session where she communicated with Homer, who has crossed over, as well as my two, Baby & Nuku, that are still physically with me. She also has free audio courses so that you can start communicating with your own animals. Her website is http://www.animalenergy.com/ She also sells flower essences. She helped me quite a bit, and told me things that amazed me. My second session with her, she focused mostly on Baby as she has had such a hard time since Homer's passing. She did some energy healing, and Baby seemed so happy afterwards.

--------------------
Everything I needed to know about love, I learned from my cats

+Quote Post
dusktodawn
post Feb 23 2007, 01:41 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,589

Thanks Leighann.

Please let us know your experiences! My woman said Jakey leapt right over, and there were two female dogs waiting for him. She said he has a job, helping those who are lost or scared or confused cross over. He works in rescue, just like his mom!

--------------------
user posted image

+Quote Post
AlleysMama
post Mar 4 2007, 02:34 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 2,356

Just wanted to let everyone know that I just spoke with the Linda Schooler that Dawn had posted above and had a very good conversation with her. I'm not up to going into the details right nwo, but just wanted to let you know that I would also recommend her. She said some things that didn't make sense or mean anything to me at this time, but she was so right about many things about Alley and things that have happened in mine and Alley's life together, and also since then.

Her website is http://www.lindaschooler.com/

Paula

--------------------
Read Alley's Story

May 1, 1997 to December 9, 2006 - Always in My Heart

+Quote Post
Furkidlets' Mom
post Mar 5 2007, 04:17 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 961

The list of communicators I've used before. Sorry I can't remember their fees at the time, but they've probably changed by now anyway. Check their contact info if you like:

Georgina Cyr British Columbia (250) 723-0068 HealingAll@shaw.ca; www.animal-communicator.com Specializing in health scans to assist veterinarians; also behavior/emotional. Communication workshops, live and correspondence. Healing CD’s for your pets.
~ I found Georgina to be fairly good, but not as detailed as I needed at the time. While she got some things right-on, I didn't get enough new info. for me to act on regarding the health issues Nissa was dealing with at the time. Since it's been a few years now since I used her, perhaps she's gotten better. Heart and focus on natural care is in the right place, regardless. NOT conversational style. You leave questions with her and she gets back to you. A more reasonable price at the time...not sure what her fees are now.

Lynn McKenzie Victoria BC (250) 477-0067 lynn@animalenergy.com; www.animalenergy.com Consultations, workshops, mentoring, teleclasses. Communication and energy balancing for health, behavior, & performance. Death, dying and the afterlife. Flower essences. (same one Leighann used, with different results than mine!)
~Lynn divides her time (so far) between living in BC and living in the U.S. She was the last one I used. Not sure what to really make of her, as she wasn't terribly accurate with answers to my questions, yet a few things that came thru spontaneously seemed more accurate. I used her once when Nissa was here, and once afterwards. Some of what she said to look for has never happened and didn't seem to fit who Nissa was anyway. Yet, she's supposed to be quite good. ??? Unlike most though, SHE paid for the L.D. call, instead of the client and also sends a recording of the reading for you. Not as $$ as some.

~Heidi Peters, currently indisposed and unable to work at communication. The Best of The Best, as far as I'm concerned. She was my first communicator and I should have utilized her more often! Unfortunately, she's been unable to work at this for a few years now due to an injury. If she ever comes back, I'll let EVERYONE know! REALLY accurate, (for more than just me) a great animal and even human counselor DURING a reading. Conversational style, and FAST! It was JUST like talking to my kids, as if she wasn't even there. AAA+

Jennifer Gross P. O. Box 74, Oak Lake , MB R0M 1P0 (204) 855-2007 jendecor@mts.net Consultations. Workshops. Lectures. Reiki, TTouch Pract*itioner.
~Jennifer was the only one I took a wknd. course with once. She was pretty new at the time, but I found out from her that I had pretty good abilities myself. The one or two readings she did for me (when Sabin and Nissa were both still here) wasn't great, but she WAS new then. Don't know how she might be now. She used to be VERY inexpensive. At the time, NOT conversational style. I see she's moved to MB now and has continued her work there.

Teresa Wagner 1 Palo Colorado Road, Carmel , CA 93923 (831) 622-9556 teresa@animalsinourhearts.com; www.animalsinourhearts.com Consultations, workshops, mentoring, practice groups and healing circles. Specialize in issues surrounding death, loss and grief. M.A. in counseling.
~Teresa has a wonderful website and is extremely compassionate, but I didn't get much validation from a reading with her for Sabin after he'd passed. I also felt she asked FAR too many questions during the reading, though I tried not to give her too much info. I wasn't satisfied, though I admire her greatly otherwise. About the average price, around $100 or so an hour.

Jeri Ryan* P.O. Box 10166, Oakland , CA 94610 (510) 569-6123 aiaianimal@aol.com Lectures, consultations, Workshops I, II, III. Reiki treatment. Attunements and training for human and non-human animals. Spiritual healings.
~I used Jeri once only, many years ago. She's supposed to be one of the best, yet nothing was jibing in my reading with her for Nissa. Unlike any I've used since, she WAS fair enough to refund my money in full, as it seemed we hadn't connected with NISSA at all, since she'd been 'talking' as if Sabin was still alive and well with us, when he wasn't. (unless his spirit here was still just that strong?)

Irene Lane, president of IreneSpeak Communications Inc., is an internationally recognized psychic communicator for animals and people. Her clients throughout the United States, Canada and Europe include Veterinarians, homeopathic Physicians, dressage gold medallists and compet*itors in horse and dog shows. She has appeared on television shows like Pet Talk with Lauren Collier, as well as the Emmy award winning show, The Exchange. An article in Variety attests to her popularity among celebrities. www.Irenespeak.com
~Irene has been my mainstay for a few years, since losing Heidi Peters. Conversational style and almost as fast as Heidi. Very compassionate and caring, but not as intelligent in verifying info coming through as I think one ought to be (this caused me a lot of grief with one of Sabin's readings). However, she's been VERY accurate most of the time. She was recommended to me by Dr. Hamilton, DVM who had also found her to be accurate with one of his own cats. Still my 2nd choice of those I've used so far. (but now I'd like someone who doesn't already know Nissa's whole story) My last reading with her, just before Nissa crossed, though, is now 'suspect', as things that were supposed to happen, just didn't....that surprised me as I trusted her to be right. At the same time, I do believe she connected with her, as a couple of very specific things were mentioned, that she'd never known about. Irene was also quite $$ for us, as we had to pay the exchange rate, the L.D. charges, AND she's never set up for credit card, so we had to use money orders (and their fees) on top of everything else. She did give me a break on fees a few times, because I was a long-standing client. She also phoned me a couple of days after Nissa's crossing (very nice of her!), just to check up on me, and we discussed what I felt hadn't been accurate with our final reading. Everyone, unfortunately, has 'off' days, but for this to happen on the most important reading I'd had with my girl, was very distressing.

If I remember any more I've used, I'll post them another time.

--------------------
"I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."

[center]~Anonymous~

<div align="center">"Not flesh of my flesh, Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own.
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart - but in it"[/center]

~Fleur Conkling Heylinger~

>^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^< >^..^<

"For one species to mourn the death of another is a noble thing"

~Aldo Leopold~

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Life is life - whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage. ~Sri Aurobindo

Spay now or pay later, the interest is killing us.

</span></div>

+Quote Post
Simba's Daddy
post Mar 6 2007, 01:35 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 1,899

Hilary Renaissance
http://www.calmpet.com

I talked to Hilary today for "Simba I." It was a very good experience and she was very accurate.

She said that Simba preferred to cross over naturally but was in alot of pain and anxiety the day I took him to get euthanised and we was glad that he wasn't going to suffer. So I made the decision at the right time and Simba felt that we did all we could before doing it.

Simba said that he liked what I did with his remains. Hilary told me that Simba said that they were by CD's. I have his ashes in my hutch cabinet, the top part with glass doors so I can see them at all times. The bottom part of the cabinet has cupboard type doors and storage space where I keep my DVD's, video games, and a big box of CD's. When Simba was alive he used to like playing inside the cabinet. Simba also said that he was glad that I did not bury him outside, he does not want to be outside and wants to be with me all the time. When I got his ashes I knew this would be the only way since he was with me from the day he was born until the day he passed on. Also whenever I opened the door to go outside Simba would run the other way wanting no part of the outdoors.

Simba is with an elderly lady and a younger woman. I really can't say who they might be but I am glad he is not alone and has some companions where he is.

Simba comes to visit me and likes sitting by me when I am sitting by a small table. I posted in this forum once that I sometimes thought I heard purring coming from the spot on my couch were Simba used to sit all the time. Not that long after Simba crossed over I put a small coffee table in front of my couch.

Simba thinks that I could be really happy being around a bunch of people singing and says that I am a good singer. I used to hang out with a bunch of friends at kareoke bars when Simba was alive. I was to chicken to sing though so I'm not sure if I am a good singer smile.gif

I laughed when I was told that Simba said he had alot of birds around to watch now. He always loved looking out of the big bay window and watching the birds fly around. When they got close to the house he would make those funny cat meow sounds. I always knew when there was a bird by the house.

Hilary has a nice website with great stories and alot of information. I highly recommend her services.

--------------------

+Quote Post
E.M
post Mar 14 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #7

Member No.: 2,394

Sorry Paula, in case you have been looking for this I posted in wrong place. Having a bad day.

Here are the details for the animal communicator Sarah-Jane Bartlett

You can contact her at soul2soultherapy@hotmail.co.uk or view her website

www.soul2soultherapy.co.uk

Or you can telephone her on 01738 628355

She does remote readings via email but I have to add at the end of this week she will be in Australia for 2 months.

She is based in Perth, Scotland should anyone be based in her area.

Charges for an animal communication reading are £35, which include an initial tune-in and feedback followed by a final tune-in along with the details.

Paypal account also set up on website.

+Quote Post
Denise Day
post Jul 8 2008, 08:03 AM
Post #8

Member No.: 4,830

I am a qualified animal communicator

www.pawsitive-thinking.co.uk

+Quote Post
Furkidlets' Mom
post Jan 14 2009, 02:25 PM
Post #9

I just wanted to add that a communication I'd had done in the fall turned out to not be that accurate, nor to resonate well with me......BUT the communicator refunded my fee in full w/i days of me getting back to her about it, and explained that from her experience, if she the energies between her and the animal didn't connect properly the first time, she's found that it often doesn't work well for all concerned if she goes back and tries it again, so she just refunds your money instead. She'd also spent a few HOURS on mine, with the large number of questions I'd submitted, so it was a fairly 'hefty' communication and while not expensive compared to many, it also wasn't cheap, yet I didn't pay extra for the additional time she'd spent on it. So that's a personal policy full of integrity!

For those of you interested, this was Georgina, whom I'd already mentioned on this thread, so you can find her info. up top. One part of her usual protocol, which I'd failed to mention, is that after the initial session is done and you've been emailed the results, she will normally go back and re-connect to get more clarification, if the communication is unclear or you're otherwise unhappy with it. And this is what happened with me, except that there was just too much 'not right', hence the refund.

She also mentioned that out of about 8000 sessions she's done, only about 25 have turned out to not be validating for the client. Pretty good odds that she gets it right most often.

Also, some updates: Lynn McKenzie now permanently lives in Arizona. She also has a "Masters" teleclass series you can sign up for (for a fee), showcasing different animal-oriented guest speakers on a regular basis, or you can pay/teleclass.

Heidi Peters is no longer doing ACing at all, very unfortunately.

--------------------
"I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you."

[center]~Anonymous~

~Aldo Leopold~

<span style='font-size:9pt;line-height:100%'>Life is life - whether in a cat, or dog or man. There is no difference there between a cat or a man. The idea of difference is a human conception for man's own advantage. ~Sri Aurobindo

</span></div>

+Quote Post
jasonsmom
post Feb 26 2009, 09:04 PM
Post #10

Member No.: 5,492

I spoke with an animal communicator one month after my cat Jason's death. The things she spoke about were for the most part accurate. She mentioned a few things that she couldn't have known about, but I think could have been guessed or assumed. There were no show stoppers. What she told me was pretty much what I had already figured out.

My question being, is this stuff for real? Or are these people taking our money to make us feel better, i.e. therapy for losing our pets? I really didn't get any real sense that this person was actually talking to my departed cat. And she is considered one of the best. Am I just too skeptical? I just felt that she was saying what I needed to hear, to heal from the grief, and that she was not really communicating with my dead cat. Or maybe that is a given and I don;t get it.

Thoughts?

+Quote Post
ann
post Feb 27 2009, 01:37 AM
Post #11

Member No.: 4,838

I often question if this stuff is for real too. I think deep within we hear what we want to hear. Like you said, to make us "feel better". I thought about doing this so many times. But in reality all the money in the world will not make me "feel" any better over losing my pet. Only time will heal for the most part.
So many of us; myself included have gotten "signs" or what we perceive them as signs for our departed, and no stranger; I don't think could ever make us feel better about those little things that come our way that only we could understand and feel that the coincidence that surrounds these "signs" are just to great for it not to be real, not to be them reaching out to us. For me, anyways, that is what makes me feel better. Not someone taking my money and telling me that my pet loved me. This I already know. Personally with my situation, the only thing I want to know, even if the truth hurts, is what caused his injury and if I made the wrong decision to have him put down. This I will never know, unless there is "the other side" and I will get my answer from him someday.
I liked your question and would be interested to read what others might have to say about this. ...Ann

+Quote Post
Furkidlets' Mom
post Feb 27 2009, 11:03 AM
Post #12

Well of course I have to wade in from the other camp, for many reasons, the first being that from experiential events, I know it's not only possible, but the true way of things.

I've connected to animals (and even people) myself, and discovered I'd been pretty darn accurate -- the last time, with a bunny I'd just written about here elsewhere. In that instance, the bunny connected with me first, w/o me even asking for it, and according to the guardian (also a colleague of mine), I was about 80-85% accurate about the info./insight I received w/i a few, short minutes. It was effortless.

I've also connected with a horse spontaneously, too, during an An. Comm. class, but again, I hadn't even been going through the rote protocol when this happened, and the horse gave me some info. that I couldn't possibly have known about (esp. since I know little about horse stuff, body parts, etc.), and once again, the guardian confirmed that the info. was definitely correct.

But more than this, I did this naturally all through my own kidlets' lives, in numerous ways that were just.....natural to me, to that innate intuitive sense that is a part of ALL of us. THEY are the ones who taught me this in more detail and consistency. It works both ways, of course, as well. Sabin used to 'hear' my worried mental calls for him and show up from wherever he'd been w/i just a few minutes.....ALL the time. I experimented with this and found a common denominator -- my heart had to be TRULY engaged (in this particular case, truly worried or anxious!) and open, or he either wouldn't 'hear' me or just wouldn't respond (not sure which of the 2 was really happening, but ONE of them anyway) And that's just one example. There were many, many more, with both him and Nissa.

And as they correctly say, most people have had experiences of this, too, with other PEOPLE, like when you think about someone and suddenly they call you on the phone, or when you're able to finish someone's sentence for them, as just 2 tiny examples. As part of another ACing course I took long ago, we also did exercises where one person thought of a colour and the other had to sense what colour that was. For myself, I never got the colour WRONG, not even once. Then I tried it with my H later and even w/o the whole preamble, it still worked accurately for me. His results in sensing MY colour weren't as good, but then he wasn't really and truly all that interested. So, our willingness to be open also plays a huge factor.

When someone doesn't believe it's possible, it is really driven by the minimum of a subconscious belief in separation, a belief that we couldn't possibly all be One, or connected. It is a belief in the solidity of matter and a disbelief in all that the 'new' sciences (those that are already about 50 yrs. old and newer but haven't yet been allowed into mainstream teachings in any significant way) have discovered about how our universe REALLY works, and what it's REALLY composed of..... far too large a subject to cover in a short space, but in a nutshell, a most definite SHARED CONSCIOUSNESS that is the driving force behind absolutely EVERYTHING 'out there'. It's not really 'out there' at all, as it's part of all of us, WITHIN us, as we are not separated whatsoever from even the most distance particle across the universe. What we think, and especially what we feel, is immediately reflected in other particles, no matter where they are. These are now proven facts, not just airy-fairy la-la-land flowery, poetic writings. But as I said, it's far too large a subject to cover in just one paragraph. It does, however, also explain quite eloquently how distant &/or energy-type healing works, too. It's rather MORE impossible that it wouldn't. There is no separation, no distance, and no time-space between us or anything else 'out there,' is what it boils down to.

I've posted many times here and on many subjects that relate to all this, but it's up to each one to either take it in, investigate it further, or choose to remain locked into paradigms (world views) of centuries past.

That said, for ACers themselves, just like with any other profession, there are good/better/best ones, as well as out-and-out charlatans....and even the latter may indeed get some things right some of the time because of that factual connection to All That Is, despite their own "faking it"! wink.gif The trick is always to find one who doesn't speak ONLY in general terms, but gives you more concrete "validations" that at least certain parts of the info. is correct, so that you can trust in the rest that sounds more 'general.'

For just one example, Irene Lane gave me specific and unsolicited info. from my gal related to a sudden and inexplicable acute illness she'd gotten once, where I hadn't even asked any question about it yet, but she referred to some details about it that had, indeed, happened, and proceeded to tell me that is WASN'T the particular beef food (it was beef baby food) we'd fed her that had made her vomit, but something else. She'd had no idea whatsoever that she'd been ill in this exact way, nor that we'd fed her that certain food, nor that I'd been suspecting that food itself (because I discovered it had lemon jce. added) for her stomach upset. Yet, Nissa relayed to her that info. and even interrupted our conversation/reading in the middle of something else to 'shout' out, "Tell her it wasn't the FOOD that made me throw up!" Then the details came out AFTERWARDS. Since I've always tried to word my questions to ACers in such a way that they can't really tell on the surface what I'm really after for validation, that's one thing, but this was entirely another matter because I hadn't even GOTTEN to the part where I was going to begin asking questions about her illness, so Irene didn't even know she was ill. And again, this is just one example of many.

Almost everyone has had instances of what they could call ESP (perhaps think back to your childhood or teenhood for examples), but if we consistently choose to try and explain away those events as mere coincidence, then guess what? We're not going to believe them no matter HOW compelling the evidence really is. That's your subconscious programming. But for myself, after delving into such related things for so many years now already, to me, this is Kindergarten in a way, as it's all become such a GIVEN to me, I can barely even remember when I didn't believe it.

--------------------

[center]~Anonymous~

~Aldo Leopold~

</span></div>

+Quote Post
jasonsmom
post Feb 27 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #13

I have spoken to many people who believe in, and in fact, claim to practice healing skills etc. The communicator that I contacted was very nice, and did not ask a lot of questions. I guess I just wonder about the legitimacy of the session when everything she said seemed designed to put my mind at ease. The cat is safe, I did the right thing by having him euthanized, he was very ill, he visits the other cat and has explained things to him etc. It just seemed to me that everything was great with everyone, when what really happened is that one of them died and the other one keeps looking for him. How does that get translated into everyone is fine? To me, there's a huge disconnect. I would really really like to be able to take the session at face value, but there is this nagging doubt that won't go away. I may try another communicator and see if I get the same messages. Plus I find the "rainbow bridge" thing a bit much.

Thanks Ann and Furkidlets Mom, for your views, I wish I could decide one way or the other. It is agonizing, actually.

+Quote Post
Furkidlets' Mom
post Mar 25 2009, 11:32 AM
Post #14

Sorry, I'd somehow missed your last reply here, jasonsmom.

Had to chuckle at your first sentence...because I'D be another one of those who "claim to practice healing skills!" laugh.gif Except I don't just "claim" it -- I KNOW it, as I've had enough evidence right before my own eyes (and from those I've worked with) to know it's simply and beautifully true. happy.gif (I'm not talking about ACing here, but other healing work....although I've also had some pretty good successes with ACing myself, too, at times)

That aside, perhaps if you delved more into the newer sciences such as quantum mechanics (check out Gregg Braden's work, just for one....and no, it's not cloaked in nothing but indecipherable scientific terminology at ALL), you'd come to understand that there simply IS nothing that is separate, nor that is beyond our connecting to, even beyond physical death. Even though my own path showed me the evidence of things unseen BEFORE the new science was more available in the mainstream, I've still been buoyed by it being CONFIRMED by science, as many of us are.

Naturally, I can't speak to the authenticity &/or particular accuracy of whomever you'd used as an ACer, but everyone's skill level is different with this, as is the deepness of their own understanding of levels of consciousness, both of which can of course affect the KIND of 'reading' you might get. Interpretation of what one either sees, feels, hears, smells, or just knows (claircognizance) is the trickiest part of using one's ACing skills. But just as one doctor or nurse may be better at their job than another, doesn't mean that all of them are just as good, or bad. It's no different with any other profession, or skill set. (and don't forget, you don't get any guarantees as to effectiveness of care, healing or anything else with a regular DOCTOR, either....something people tend to not even think about....and yet they get paid, whether they help us, don't, or even KILL us! rolleyes.gif )

The other thing to realize is that when one is connecting to another (whether a human or other species), we are 'talking' with their Higher Self either solely (as in the case of a passed loved one), or as well as with their earthly-level personality. So your remaining furchild is not immune to feeling grief, even IF their Higher Self is "just fine" with what's happened. Equally possible is that your other cat may not be, or at least not JUST be, looking for his/her pal, but perhaps even interacting with his/her pal's spirit 'form', even though you're not tuned into that realm yourself. As in many things, we're often our own worst enemies, out of lack of deeper understanding of what's "real."

All that said, I ALSO know how frustrating the whole process of wanting to know MORE, and not getting it from any one ACer can be! Been there, done that, too. Of interest, I just recently went back and re-listened to 2 of my previous sessions with Lynn McKenzie with my girl, Nissa (one before her transition and one after)......and, in this calmer state than when my grief was fresher, I was VERY pleasantly delighted with the bulk of it, now more readily able to HEAR and FEEL what had come through. (this is why many will do recordings for you, so you have them to revisit later on) It's had the wonderful effect of helping me feel even closer to my girl again, energetically.

I'm also about to post another topic related to ACers here, featuring Dawn Hayman (and her animal sanctuary in NY), if you'd like to take a peek.

--------------------

[center]~Anonymous~

~Aldo Leopold~

</span></div>

+Quote Post
jasonsmom
post Mar 31 2009, 07:26 PM
Post #15

Yes, I'll definitely check it out. Thanks for your thoughts on this subject, I have little experience in this area, and I don't know what to believe. For example, I find the whole rainbow bridge thing to be a bit much. It sounds like a bedtime story. On the other hand, the AC I used did indicate some communications occurred between the 2 animals that I find very easy to accept, knowing them as I do. It is hard to know what is real and what is imagination or wishful thinking. I want to believe the cat that died is somewhere safe and is okay. But of course, being human, I want proof. I didn't have any visits from the cat, I didn't hear any sounds or feel footsteps on the bed. He is just gone. Period. That is the hard part. Is he gone body and soul? Or just body? He is the kind of cat that if he could come back and announce himself, he would. He hasn't. At least not to us, the humans. Supposedly he has to the other cat. I don't know....Therein lies my dilemma.

+Quote Post
Kristina
post Jul 22 2011, 10:26 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 7,171

Bumping this up. I am looking in to using an AC and I want to see if anyone has any new information/or any new Ac's to use.

--------------------
Dixie
March 19, 2001 - June 30, 2011

Old in a locket that sits next to my heart,
I will always love you even though we had to part.

+Quote Post
olivia
post Dec 13 2011, 04:18 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 6,928

QUOTE (Kristina @ Jul 22 2011, 10:26 PM) *
Bumping this up. I am looking in to using an AC and I want to see if anyone has any new information/or any new Ac's to use.

same.

+Quote Post
hesista
post May 7 2012, 09:07 AM
Post #18

Group: Banned
Member No.: 7,493

I contacted lynn mackenzie, she charged me $100 for 30 minutes and on top of that she was completely off. She said generic things like she is still with you, etc which I could get anyone to say for free and all the details were completely wrong. Lynn mackenzie is a charlatan profitting off of your pain. She is like a vampire that looks for people hurting so she can suck their money dry.

I was very impressed with Shirley Scott. Whereas Lynn mackenzie wanted a lot of information on my pet first off, I told Shirley nothing about my girl and shirleys details were absolutely impeccable.I am very very impressed. She told me the details of my home and property and where she died and how and she got all the details accurately.
And she lives in washington state and I'm in another country! She does this by longdistance over the phone. She has never seen my place but counldntve described it better if lived here. She also only charged me $40 and was on the ohone with me for an hour

Google "Shirley Scott pet psychic" in walla walla washington. She also does a lot of animal advocacy and rescue work. She a beautiful soul

+Quote Post
xstine
post May 9 2016, 03:40 PM
Post #19

Member No.: 8,846

Any other recommendations on animal communicators?

+Quote Post
My Doxie and Me
post Apr 27 2017, 08:43 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 7,200

Jen Ortman

Just incase I missed something...
Attached Image

+Quote Post