358 Pages V  « < 355 356 357 358 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Welcome Tang, New Beginnings
Tom's Dad
post Dec 13 2019, 09:13 PM
Post #7121

Group: Pet Lovers
Member No.: 6,946

Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. Also, we got the Christmas card today. Thank you smile.gif

Yeah, it pays well. But that's about it. If nothing else, it will be a nice little 5 month nest egg and decent UE payments if need be.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. Both rounds of food have been put out for the waifs. Tyke was the only one brave enough to come out in the rain to eat. What a little trooper.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Nature's first green is gold
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 14 2019, 01:35 PM
Post #7122

Forum Moderator

Group: Moderators
Member No.: 4,861

Hi, Tracy, cloudy warm 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am I right in my interpretation from your post that this job is only a temporary assignment - - only 5 months until you and Anne need to start the job search again? I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that you will have financial stability for both of you and your precious boys. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening here today at the condo complex. Have been getting caught up on a couple of emails and doing some internet "window shopping". Sweet Buster has been by several times so far for brief visits but is enjoying being outside today in the temporary warmer temperatures. We've been having rain today but as I'm writing the rain has stopped.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 14 2019, 07:24 PM
Post #7123

Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (41) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Yes, the assignment is temp. The end date on the time keeping program is 03/31/2019, which I'm sure is an estimate. There is always the chance of getting on FTE, but I really have misgivings about working for a company that's on government probation over messing with injectable medication that could have resulted in useless meds at best and killing thousands at worst. All to make an extra 99 million that resulted in being watched and having to pay 800 million in restitution dry.gif

We went to a holiday themed flea market at the Expo Center today that was kind of a bust. Oh, it was plenty big with 750 booths, but over crowded due to the promoter only using half the south wing blink.gif

Tang and Tyler are doing OK I guess, but Tyler's aggression is starting to get a little out of hand. I really think he only does it when we're home (at least I hope so) They both need to see the vet when it's feasible anyway. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot. Treats will come later. I also have put out both rounds of food for the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 15 2019, 02:23 PM
Post #7124

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can perfectly understand the ethics about your and Anne's misgivings working for a company that has unethical practices. I'm hoping your jobs will provide financial stability while working there. Please let us know how things go.

Had the opportunity to join my brother and sister in law for lunch at one of the local restaurants. It was pleasant. Got back around 1:45 p.m. and sweet Buster arrived for a visit shortly thereafter. He's settled comfortably on my bed taking a nap as I'm writing to you. Not much else happening here.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------
In heaven's perfect garden there is no grief or pain, and all of God's creation join the angels' sweet refrain.

The most blessed way I have of knowing God's comforting love and grace is to look into the eyes and heart of God's creatures' sweet angelic face.

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 15 2019, 07:21 PM
Post #7125

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (37) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear you had a nice lunch with your brother and his wife and that Buster was waiting on you when you got back. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

We didn't do a lot today. First we went to the old place to feed the waifs, but I didn't see any. But we still go every week. After that we went to Dollar Tree and Kroger to finish up the week's provision and home again for lunch and some streaming.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and Tang his shot; treats coming later. I have also just put the 2nd round of food out for the local waifs only seeing Tyke the first time around.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 16 2019, 04:45 PM
Post #7126

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, Anne, and your precious boys had an enjoyable lazy Sunday together - - good family quality time.

Had a routine dental exam today and was informed that two fillings have to be redone as they're cracked. They're over 40 years old so I guess it's time for new fillings. That will be done in January. Sweet Buster has been by a couple of times today for a brief visit but didn't want to stay.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 16 2019, 09:18 PM
Post #7127

Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (38) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your dental news and hope the new fillings procedure goes well. I'm also glad to hear Buster has been by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Work was more of the same. Listen to mock calls then doc them as if they were real. I'm not sure what has happened to our sup/trainer but I guess he has some other group as they continue to over hire and fill a building already at capacity dry.gif

Tang and Tyler are doing OK but for Tyler's rambunctiousness ph34r.gif He does respond to his daddy's voice more now, so I hope that's a good thing. They have both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. The second round for the waifs was put out by Anne while I was in the shower. I do hope Tabby got some as Socks and Tyke edged her out on the first round.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 17 2019, 12:19 PM
Post #7128

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp foggy chilly 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne are progressing in your training and hoping this job will be a good one for both of you - - at least financially. Please let us know how things go.

Got the errand run to Food Lion done early this morning. Anything else that runs short is just going to have to wait until after the holidays. Since I got back have started working on scheduling payments for January's bills. Sweet Buster has been by to visit and took a nap for awhile on my bed. He's left to do his afternoon neighborhood rounds. He may return later on.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, Tyke, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 17 2019, 07:23 PM
Post #7129

Hello moon_beam. Sometimes snowy and cold (33) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Not much happening here today. Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and Tang's shot and the treats will come later. Both rounds of food have been put out for the local waifs. I didn't see Tyke the first time around, just Socks and Tabby. But I saw him and Tabby the second time around.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by you beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 18 2019, 02:57 PM
Post #7130

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery windy cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had an uneventful day at work yesterday. Uneventful can be a good thing. I know the next 2 weeks will be short work weeks for you. I hope this won't affect your financial stability. Please let us know how things go.

Worked on financials again today. Got bills to be paid logged into my checkbook. Abigail along with her mom and dad will be traveling to VA Beach on Friday to spend the holidays with their children and family, so we had a nice visit for awhile to wish each other happy holidays. Sweet Buster had been by earlier for a brief visit. When I got back he was here waiting for me. As I'm writing to you he's comfortably snuggled on my bed taking a nap.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 18 2019, 06:46 PM
Post #7131

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (29) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear you got to visit with Abigail and her human parents and also that Buster came by. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Not sure yet how short our work weeks will be for the holidays, but you are right that's around the corner dry.gif

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and Tang his shot and treats will come later. I have also put out the food for the local waifs and eventually saw all 3 of them.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 19 2019, 01:27 PM
Post #7132

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny windy cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that you will get the amount of work days you want / need to maintain your financial well being. Please let us know how things go.

Have worked on a couple of creative projects on the computer today. Late yesterday afternoon I called the computer tech to get a status on the process of updating my lap top to W10. I was informed that a simple upgrade wasn't going very well, that it appears the hard drive needs to be wiped and W10 installed. Fortunately this won't increase the cost. At this rate I may not get the lap top back until after Christmas. Sweet Buster has been by to visit me and took a nap on my bed for awhile. He left a few minutes ago to do his afternoon neighborhood rounds.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 19 2019, 09:07 PM
Post #7133

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (32) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear about the delay on your laptop, but at least it's not going to cost any more than you thought. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. You haven't mentioned her much. Have you seen her even a little bit?

We managed to pick up Monday as voluntary 8:30-5:30. We could have picked up Tuesday too, but we really don't want to work Christmas Eve. We didn't do that last time because it was the middle of the week and we work evenings and hated the thought of having to come right back in there so early.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. Both rounds have been put out for the local waifs. Poor Tabby was trying to get some of the first round of food and Socks swiped at her. I guess the cold weather is making for more food desperation sad.gif Anne said she got the 2nd round though along with Tyke.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 20 2019, 12:59 PM
Post #7134

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy chilly 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you and Anne have next Monday, 12/23, for work. Will you also have Thursday and / or Friday? Am glad you both have Christmas Eve off for extra holiday family time with your precious boys. Will you and Anne be sharing any Christmas / New Year festivities with Anne's family?

The only time I see Bonnie now is if I see her in the common driveway as she's either going out on her rounds or returning home. She rarely ever comes here to visit anymore.

In preparation for my bone density scan in Lynchburg on 1/6/2020, I took a "dry run" drive this morning to familiarize myself with the route and location of the hospital. I'm glad I did, and it went relatively smoothly. On the way back I pulled into a couple of business parking lots to make notes about landmarks at the intersections I need to make turns at so that I would recognize them a little easier. Sweet Buster hasn't been by yet today for a visit. I think his mom and dad went out shortly after I got back, and he may be safely inside his home. I'm hoping he'll come by later on for a visit.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures transition to winter. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 21 2019, 07:15 PM
Post #7135

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (44) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry I didn't post yesterday. We got delayed with supper plans (ordered a Subway sandwich online and they were closed when we got there. But got a refund and free sandwich today) I'm sorry Bonnie doesn't visit anymore and that you hadn't seen Buster at the time of your posting. I hope he's since visited and that he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Yes, we just have just Christmas Eve and Day off next week, Christmas is dinner and her parent's condo with her sister and brother in law and their kids that live here. The others won't be here until after Christmas.

We got the presents for the kids, her parents and a few others today. Not much else going on other than that. Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and Tang his shot; treats later. I also put out the first round of food for the local waifs and saw Tyke and Socks.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 22 2019, 01:47 PM
Post #7136

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad to know you, Anne, and your precious boys are doing okay. How irritating that Subway had closed Friday evening before you and Anne got there for your sandwiches, but how great they gave you a refund and a free sandwich yesterday. Am glad you and Anne will have two days off to enjoy pleasant family quality time together and with your precious boys, and hopefully a pleasant Christmas gathering with Anne's family.

Yesterday was focused on doing some "creative" work on my computer and working on financials. Have bills ready to mail tomorrow that I can't pay online. I can also pick up my lap top and old W7 desk top tomorrow. Will probably return the old W7 desk top to Dell for recycling sometime next month. Sweet Buster did come by for a visit late Friday afternoon, and he spent some time with me yesterday, too. He hasn't been by yet today for a visit but may come by later on this afternoon. Not much happening here today. Have been busy getting caught up on a couple of emails.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 22 2019, 07:22 PM
Post #7137

Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (46) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry Buster didn't come by Friday, but glad he did the next 2 days. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

We went to feed the waifs at my old place first thing this morning and I did see Little Gray by the pool area feeding place. She seemed happy to see me.

Then we just did the usual Dollar Tree and Kroger for weekly supplies. I'm going to put together a modest holiday meal for us for Christmas Eve. Then I'll make the deviled eggs everyone seems to like so much and Anne's making her cornbread.

Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have had their milk and and Tang his shot with treats to come later. I have not put the 2nd round of food out for the waifs as I only saw Tyke and half the can food is still out there.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 23 2019, 02:42 PM
Post #7138

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw Little Gray yesterday when you and Anne provisioned the waifs at your previous residence. Of course she was glad to see you and she still remembers you and recognizes you as a friend. I'm sure she has told all the other community waifs about your visit. Sounds like you, Anne, and your precious boys had a pleasant quality family time together yesterday.

Got an email from sweet Buster's mom late yesterday afternoon letting me know that he was not feeling well. Evidently he had been attacked and his leg was swollen. His mom and dad took him to his doctor this morning and he required emergency surgery to treat the wound. He had a temperature of 105 degrees which is critical in cats. He came through the surgery like the precious soldier he is and will be staying overnight at the hospital for observation and pain control. He will have a drain in his leg when he comes home which is anticipated to be tomorrow morning. So he won't be "out and about" for awhile. He'll return to see his doctor on 12/26 to have the drain removed. I will request visiting hour privileges after the drain is removed. On another bit of news I tried to pick up my computers this morning only to find a sign on the door that the store is closed through Saturday, 12/28. It would have been nice if the tech had put that in his email on Friday letting me know they were ready for pick up. I presume the store will be open next Monday, 12/30, but I'll call first before I attempt going there.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tom's Dad
post Dec 23 2019, 07:16 PM
Post #7139

Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (50) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm so sorry to hear about Buster sad.gif I hope he will be OK and that you can visit him. Sending thoughts and prayers. Sorry about the computer store being closed w/o notifying you. I can relate obviously.

Not much at work but CBTs and scenarios. But it's over and we can relax the next 2 days. Tang and Tyler are doing OK. they have had their milk and treats and Tang his shot.

I am getting ready to put the 2nd round of food out for the local waifs and have seen Tyke and Tabby, but not Socks. I did see that other white cat last night though.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

--------------------
Her hardest hue to hold.
But only so an hour.
So Eden sank to grief,
Nothing gold can stay.

+Quote Post
moon_beam
post Dec 24 2019, 02:58 PM
Post #7140

Forum Moderator

Hi, Tracy, sunny very pleasant 60-ish Tuesday Christmas Eve greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know you and Anne are grateful for having today and tomorrow off from work, and I know your precious boys are enjoying the extra quality family time with you and Anne.

Have been working on a few projects today trying to get some things organized for the early days of next year. Buster's mom called to invite me to visit her sweet Buster. He was resting comfortably on their sofa. I sat down next to him and lightly stroked his head. He has a plastic E-collar on. His mom took it off when they got home. Just as soon as she did that he started picking at the drain in his leg so the collar went right back on. He will be grounded for awhile until his leg is healed, but I know keeping him inside until that happens is going to be a challenge. I don't know if I"ll be on the forum tomorrow since I will be spending most of the day with my brother and family. And I imagine you and Anne will be with Anne's family, too. Just wanted to let you know so that you wouldn't be concerned. I hope your and Anne's visit tomorrow with her family will be a pleasant one, and I look forward to sharing your news on Thursday - - or whenever possible.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

--------------------

+Quote Post

358 Pages V  « < 355 356 357 358 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:03 PM