Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Note Regarding Trolls And Meanies
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Site Administration > L-S Tech Support
LS Support
we have been lucky so far, but inevitably someone may arrive to disrupt the board. luckily, we have measures
in place to prevent this. but just in case it happens, please do not respond to potentially offensive posts.
just report them to me or one of the mods and we will take care of it all. those of you who were on the
USENET newsgroup alt.support.grief.pet-loss that i created will know what i mean.

thank you.
Muffins
Hi Everyone:

Welcome to Lightning-Strike....

I'd like to add a piece of advice, and that is to NEVER GIVE OUT YOUR HOME/BUSINESS E-MAIL ADDRESS, TELEPHONE NUMBER, ETC., WHEN YOU ARE WRITING A POST. That goes for ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION!

*******I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!!!!********

LS Support (Marc) has set this site up so that if others would like to contact you personally, they can do so by clicking on the "PM" or E-Mail" BOX, to you....

Rest assurred, your personal information is NEVER, EVER given out by LIGHTNING-STRIKE!!!

Peace & Love,

Denise (Muffins)
LS Support
agreed. everything here happens anonymously behind the scenes, so unless you become "friends" with
someone i would keep personal info off the board. there are some whackos out there. with that said, by
default i do have everyones email address (given when you signed up) but like the new las vegas commercials
say: "what happens here, stays here."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.