Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Gunner And Squiggy Mama
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Death and Dying Pet Support
Gunners Mama
I have been unable to log in due to my phone. I saw that my husband had posted something awhile ago. He gives me more credit than I deserve. If it wasn't for his patience and love and this forum I don't think that I would have made it through. I thank him and all of you who offered me comfort and kind words when I was so lost. I am doing better but I still hate this new normal and I always will. I still miss my Gunner and my Squiggy and I still cry at least a little every day. I just can't believe that it's been 10 months today that Gunner has been gone and 5 months tomorrow that Squiggy has been gone. It doesn't seem that long since I've held them and seen their beautiful faces. I wanted to let you know that we got a new puppy. His name is Gauge. He is almost 7 months old now. I will try to post a couple of pics of him. One pic was when we first got him and another is of him now. Thanks again for all of the support that everyone has offered me.
moon_beam
Hi, Gunner's and Squiggy's Mom, thank you so much for sharing with us how you're doing. Even though the deep grief eases over time, we will never stop missing our beloved companions and the joy their physical presence brought to our daily lives. This is part of the painful grief adjustment journey, but hopefully as our deep grief eases we will be able to remember our many cherished memories with a happier heart - - even if / when we feel a mist come to our eyes yearning to see them, touch them just one more time.

Congratulations on your new precious companion Gauge. I know he is bringing much joy into your life - - for who HE is. May you and your precious Gauge have a long, happy, healthy life's journey together.

I hope today is treating you kindly, Gunner's and Squiggy's Mom, and that you will have a peaceful evening blessing with your beloved companions' sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and please let us know how you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LittleGirl'sMommy
Hi Gunner's and Squiggy's Mom,

It's so good to hear from you. Have wondered how you were doing. I understand all too well about the new normal and I share your feelings!!!

Gauge is a lucky guy to have been adopted by your family. wub.gif THanks for sharing his pictures.

Write any time!

Kathy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.