Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Video Tribute For Smokey
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
smokey18
https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Smokey/1...e=2&theater

Pet Memorial Tributes made me this video in memory of Smokey. It is so beautiful and had me in tears. They really captured his spirit and this video means more than to me than I can describe. I thank them from the bottom of my heart of making this for me. Please "like" and share their page for giving me such a gift https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-Smokey/1...386139128181180

Thank You all so very much! I do have to say the pencil portrait at the end of the video is made by Kelli Swan.
Gretta's Mom
Oh Smokey's mom

I am SOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to see you here. As soon as I "write" to my four dogs, Gretta, Rufus, Trevor and Benjamiin, I'm going to jump right over to facebook and watch the video. I'm sure it will be beautiful and that kleenex will be needed!

Soon you'll get a message from the unofficial "mother" of this site: MoonBeam. She is a wise and beautiful soul and she knows many details about grieving, pet loss, memories, and ... well ... everything. You'll find her a true friend who is always at your side.

I'm sure Smokey will have a showing tonight up in the Perfect World! Can you hear him barking "That's me! That's me! That's my mom! The best mom in the world!" And every animal in heaven will clap for him - and you.

Blessings ....Welcome .....

Gretta and Rufus's mom
smokey18
Thank You so much. Yes, it is very beautiful and I have watched it many many times already. I just cant believe it was mad for me in honor of my baby.
Gretta's Mom
Dear Smokey's mom

My heart is too sad to watch this video right now. As soon as I can, I will watch it, because I know it is INCREDIBLE!

Thank you for all the remembrances you are doing for Smokey. We can all tell that he is a VERY loved dog.

Gretta and Rufus's mom
smokey18
Yes, the video is very beautiful. Its like I can feel his spirit when I see it. I can feel the love and bond we shared it makes me happy and cry, but I just love it. Yes, he was a very loved dog. I just want as many people to see and know him as I can get.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.