Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas Memorial 2012
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
LoveMyMickey
This is a Christmas Memorial I made in our living room for our little angels.

Mugsy, Annie, and Mickey...Also Mickey in back pic.

Bobbie
Dear LoveMyMickey,

What a beautiful tribute to three amazing dogs! The memorial is so warm and comforting. I hope that is how you felt designing it. I know that everyone in Heaven loves it.

I wish you a New Year filled with more comfort and love from your Mickey and Annie and Mugsy. Of that I have no doubt. Your year will be filled with lots of love from Trevor, too. After all, you are his Auntie.

Happy New Year, my friend!

Love you!
Bobbie & Trevor wub.gif wub.gif
Tom's Dad
LoveMyMickey

What a beautiful tribute. Especially the Pup-Peroni (Mickey's favorite, right?) Hope you had a good holiday.

TTT
Gretta's Mom
Hello Love my Mickey

What a beautiful tribute to some beautiful beings. I know it was crafted in love, tears and smiles. Your doggies are truly blessed to have such a loving, kind, gentle, empathetic and just all-around good person. Thank you for being our friend - and a Musketeer!

Gretta and Rufus's mom
EvEf
thats wonderful that u made a tribute to them it looks great
happy new year!
Bobbie
Hello my dear friend!

Been thinking about you and your Mickey and others. LOVE the butterflies! I'll have to get some when this is all over.

LOVE YOU BOTH!
XO auntie bobbie XO
LoveMyMickey
Thank you all for liking my Christmas Memorial. God Bless you all!

LoveMyMickey
Bobbie
Hi LoveMyMickey!!!!!!!!!

Oh, how I have missed hearing from you! THANK YOU for such loyalty - I don't even have that with most of my friends that live nearby. But there is something in people who love their doggies, kitties, bunnies, ferrets.......all animals, that makes them much more sensitive and "in tune" with others of their same species (meaning human who loves dogs, cats, bunnies, ferrets, gophers, etc). Did I say that right?

How are you and your hubby doing? I know Mickey sent you down some powerful love over Christmas and New Years!! How could he not?

Next week, Trevor will have been gone 18 months. How does it happen? Why does it happen? Those questions will have to be on temporary "Hold" once I get my surgery date. Nope, now it's going to be in February "sometime". And from what I heard from the one doc we saw today, much more difficult, much longer (12+ hours), much longer times in the hospital and recovering at home (home = 3+ months). You know, Dreamer MAY get a walk from me by next fall after all!!! laugh.gif

LMM, I do love you so much and appreciate your kindnesses, especially keeping Trevor in your thoughts. I will let you know the exact date when I find out. That's when I will need your (daily) help with Trevor.

God Bless You Girlfriend!! XOXOXOXOXOXO wub.gif BLESS YOU, TOO, MR. MICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!! wub.gif
XOAuntie BobbieXO
LoveMyMickey
My Dear Friend Bobbie,

I am so sorry I haven't been around much, but I think of you and Trevor every day and pray for you. I'm sorry your operation will be more complicated than originally thought and put off longer. I hope and pray that it is for the best. I certainly will write to Trevor every day as long as this computer and I are able. I was looking at some pics on my computer the other night and clicked on Trevors (came up real big). I talked to him awhile. He is so cute.

Husband and I are doing okay, but I need butterflies, real butterflies smile.gif The weather is so cold and dreary. We have been cleaning out some stuff. I donated some items and I need to do a pile of shredding.

For Trevor, 18 months next week, for Mickey 23 months. I know the 2 yr. anniversary will be so sad for me. I wrote a poem for him, lost it, but found it again.

Bobbie, thank you for being my friend and I will always love you and Trevor.....God Bless you and all your family!

(((((HUGS))))) wub.gif

LoveMyMickey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.