Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Animal Cruelty Sticker
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
DannysMom
I was shocked and horrified when I saw a white pickup truck with the VA license plate "KIOWA KS" that had a sticker on the back of the truck that said:

Ask me about microwaving cats for fun and profit

Whoever you are, you heartless and boneheaded person, you should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

Cats are so misunderstood. No, they don't follow your every command, but then again I wouldn't want that. Cats are very loving, smart, and they have also saved people's lives and protected them.
Tom's Dad
I hope you reported him the police and local SPCA. What a dirt bag.
LoveMyMickey
That makes me sick. They should............................

Years ago I heard about somebody doing that to a little dog. Makes me sick every time I think about it.

I love cats too, that's why we care for the strays. I grew up with cats. One I especially loved, a solid gray cat I named Smokey. He would jump in my lap even when I wasn't paying him any attention. My mom's last cat, Sally, had long black fur. It passed away from diabetes before my mom had to leave her home.

LoveMyMickey
xxForeverxx
Disgusting. I do not how people can even think that won't spark a bad reaction from people. What a horrible person mad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.