Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forever Dog
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
I was wondering if there was a dog version when I posted mine. Thanks for posting smile.gif
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

You're welcome! Equal rights. biggrin.gif

Blackie has been gone for 12 days. His last day here was a good one. When I left to go to the grocery store that morning, he laid on the front porch instead of running off somewhere. When I got back he was waiting for me and I gave him some people tuna. Later that day, I gave him some more. He really enjoyed it. We still put dry cat food out in case he does come back when we're not looking.

Give your furbabies a special pat for me. Sounds like you're taking excellent care of them........God Bless...

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
I'm so sorry to hear that Blackie has been gone so long sad.gif I hope he's OK.
moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you for sharing the "Forever Dog" post with us, and adding my best wishes to Tracy's that Blackie is okay and will come back to visit you and enjoy your hospitality. Please let us know how things go.

I hope today is treating you and your husband kindly, LoveMyMickey, and that you both will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening blessed with your beloved Mickey's sweet Living Spirit to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, and please know you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Mickey.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.