Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remember "sweetie"
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
DannysMom
I was so shocked and saddened when I read this article: http://www.wvec.com/home/14-year-olds-char...-159410365.html

Two teenagers were charged with animal cruelty. They disemboweled a little kitten and then buried it alive. Deputies who responded to the scene tried to get help for the little kitten, but its injuries were too severe. This sweet little baby couldn't have been more than a couple months old. What a horrible way for it to die! It is beyond me how people can do such a thing to a defenseless, little kitten that just wanted to be loved. I don't know the kitten's name, that's why I called her "Sweetie". She was a brown tabby, and it aches my heart to imagine how she must have cried out in pain when they hurt her, and there was nobody to rescue her.
LS Support
post moved to the correct forum category, thanks.
Mistletoe
QUOTE (DannysMom @ Jun 18 2012, 07:47 PM) *
I was so shocked and saddened when I read this article: http://www.wvec.com/home/14-year-olds-char...-159410365.html

Two teenagers were charged with animal cruelty. They disemboweled a little kitten and then buried it alive. Deputies who responded to the scene tried to get help for the little kitten, but its injuries were too severe. This sweet little baby couldn't have been more than a couple months old. What a horrible way for it to die! It is beyond me how people can do such a thing to a defenseless, little kitten that just wanted to be loved. I don't know the kitten's name, that's why I called her "Sweetie". She was a brown tabby, and it aches my heart to imagine how she must have cried out in pain when they hurt her, and there was nobody to rescue her.

There just are no words to describe how I feel and what I think should be done to those 2 little murders!!!! I can't even stand to think of what Sweetie went thru!!!! Bless those deputies for trying to help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.