Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proheart 6
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
LoveMyMickey
I found this article today about ProHeart 6 injection for heartworm prevention. I couldn't get the link to work, but I think this one word will take you to the page.

click here
LS Support
fixed the link for you smile.gif
moon_beam
Hi, LoveMyMickey, thank you so much for sharing this information. As with human medicine there are so many new pharmaceuticals coming out for veterinary medicine, and as the case for ProHeart 6, re-introduced drugs with updated precautions to meet minimum FDA standards. The sorrow that is in these people's hearts for their beloved Jack is enormous, and they are to be commended for sharing their experience with the world in the hope that it will protect others from going through the same heartbreak. My heart goes out to Jack's family, and I thank you, LoveMyMickey, for sharing this information with us.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
]
Marc, thank you for fixing the link. smile.gif

Thank you moon_beam, it's a shame that our beloved companions are being harmed by medicine, vaccinations, and even food. I often wonder what caused Mickey's Immune-Mediated Anemia. The first treatment his vet gave him didn't work and he almost bled to death. A different vet prescribed prednisone with liquid antiobiotics and he got well.

LoveMyMickey
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.