Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Birthday
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Flossie's Mom
Well Miss Floss, here I sit sad as can be remembering today you would be 21. What a feisty little white ball of fur you were when we picked you out. 17-1/2 years of joy we had together. This has been the very hardest year for me since you went to the Rainbow Bridge. I lost your Grandma & Auntie both exactly 2 months apart so now I don't even have them to talk to on the phone like always.

However, WeeBee who I know you sent our way as well as Mr. Jingles fill my days with love. How I wish you'd have been able to enjoy our farm and freedom rather than always having to walk on a leash unless we took you out away from the hustle & bustle of the city. We do have one small problem with new neighbors that are over 1/2 mile from us now as they have 7 very big dogs that they let run and they come in the yard often. I've contacted them twice now about it and much as I hate to cause trouble I cannot risk something happening to WeeBee, Jingles or Tango. With 160 acres & only one neighbor in the area I cannot let my 3 in their own front yard without worrying. You know how protective I am!!!!

I did not sleep well last night thinking of you and my other losses but since I "assigned" Jingles your birthday I'm counting the blessings of his presence. He's my soul mate, companion, apple of my eye and a very affectionate kitty.

So we will celebrate both birthday's today as well as Kim's, who you met twice, as it is her birthday today also.

You know I love you still with all my heart and I know you have no medical issues where you are now so until we meet again....................

Be a good girl.................. Love, Mom
BonniesMom
Flossie is beautiful! I am so sorry for your loss but also happy that you got to have so many years with your dear Flossie.
DannysMom
Flossie's Mom, what a cute little face your Flossie has! I am sorry for your loss. It is so hard to let them go, because we love them so much. I am glad that you are still remembering your little Flossie. Our furry little friends live forever in our hearts.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.