Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 11 Months Today
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
Tom's Dad
Well, my dear Sir Thomas. Here it is 11 months to the day you crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Oh, how I wish I'd stayed home from work that day and taken you to the vet to let you go peacefully in my arms. You went alone physically, but please know my love always surrounded you. Be a good boy up there baby. Your dad loves you, misses you, and will keep you in his heart forever.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your and your beloved Sir Thomas' angel-versary with us. Your beloved Sir Thomas is very grateful to you for everything you did for him during his earthly journey, my friend, and is proud to have you for his Forever Dad.

I hope today is being kind to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know each of you are in my thoughts and prayers, Tracy, and always look forward to sharing how you and your precious fur family are doing and your treasured memories and visits of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I think he gave me a gift of sorts on this angel-versary - It's not often one sees sunny skies and 72 degrees in mid November but that's exactly what we got. So, at the latter part of my lunch I went outside to sit in the sun and read for a bit. For the briefest of moments I could almost feel Tom's spirit all around me as I let the warmth of the sun wash over my face.....
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, what a beautiful angel-versary gift to you from your beloved Sir Thomas. The warmth of sun was a reflection of the wamth of his eternal love. Bask in the warmth of his love, my friend - - it's what he wants for his Forever Dad.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy.....You wrote such a beautiful description of Sir Tom's angel-versary. I truly believe you were feeling Sir Tom's warm loving spirit surrounded by the beautiful warm sunny day we had.....God Bless You...

LoveMyMickey
leejaye
Hi Tracy, What a beautiful gift from your boy - you and your Sir Thomas are linked forever. I hope the world has more of that sunshine for you today, thinking of you, leejaye
Tom's Dad
Thank you all for the kind words. I can't believe it's been almost a year. I still wish I had not been in such denial toward the end and did for Tom what so many on here had the courage to do for their babies. It still haunts me to think of his last hours, and minutes on that cold bathroom floor waiting for the end sad.gif You deserved better Sir Thomas. Your dad will always love you wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.