Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, good Caturday afternoon greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

Another source you may want to check out is the IRS and KY tax sites - - is this windfall taxable income? If so, you may want to figure out what the tax would be and withhold those funds so that next year you will have them availalbe in case you need to send the IRS and KY a payment with your tax forms. I am keeping my fingers crossed that these funds are indeed legit. Do you have any time frame yet as to when you will know for certain?

I am so o oo chuckling what cat mom shared with you about the trend of employers: "They would rather hire that 20-something gum-snapping airhead that thinks they are doing their employer a favor by just showing up, and has no concept of what a work ethic is." This is oh sooo true, as I have learned in my personal experience as well. One of the many "problems" with me is that I am not technology minded or savvy. The GOOD NEWS for YOU, Tracy, is that you have a talent for understanding it, and figuring it out, and this will make you a good candidate for ANY employer - - it's just a matter of you finding the right one. This WILL HAPPEN, Tracy. Just keep doing what you're doing.

The sun has been playing "peek-a-boo" today with the clouds. Noah is doing well. Soon I will need to do some evening chores and get my little boy his dinner. I hope you were able to get your errands taken care of early today so that you and your precious furkids have been able to enjoy each other's company, and that you and your precious fur tribe will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious fur family are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Good Caturday to you and Noah as well. I have not even thought about the tax part yet. But since I elected not to have any withholding for my UE (mainly because I'm hoping it won't add up to much) I will need to think about that. This last cycle I had a total of 2 2 week checks with no tax whithheld. This resulted in me getting less back as most of my earnings were from working and therefore taxed. I am not even hoping that the grant itself is legitimate (too many red flags when I think about it)
So I am not even going to send the 500.00 - on the outside chance it is legitimate they will forced to contact me before putting me to collections. In which case I'd be happy to discuss the options with an actual person. (every time I call the 877 number it's busy) But I'm not counting on that happening. What my hope is (wishful thinking, as I said) is that the scammers end up getting stung by their own attempt to swindle me and the original funds stay with me. I know there is very little to no chance of that happening, but stranger things have happened, right?

I'm still holding out some hope that the Kindred Healthcare job comes through (the rep said give another month and they will need more people) and the benefits that go with it as I think I may need to go to a dentist soon (not one thing, it's another) Wisdom tooth came in on the upper right. Funny how I only noticed it today. Can they really come in that fast? I had the lower right pulled years ago, but it was impacted with the gum and never really came in. This one came through, albeit crooked. It does not really hurt now, and am hoping it stays that way for a while. Tang's issue is more needy than mine, but I am biased. Both he and Theresa are doing as well as can be expected. Hope you and Noah are well. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers. TTFN

TTT
cat mom
Hi Tracy,

Just a quick note - maybe it was Devine Intervention that made me log on to this site when I did. Like you noted, I haven't been here for quite a while, and for some reason, I felt like I should log on and see what's been happening with folks, and I stumbled onto your post about getting the grant check. So, maybe the Big Guy upstairs is looking out for you in ways you would not suspect....
Thanks for the kind thoughts, I've been dealing with my loss, and trying to cope with all the changes. I still miss my "boys" so very much, but like everyone says, things do get better with time.
Take care,
Cat Mom
Tom's Dad
Hello, cat mom

I can think of no other reason for your timely intervention on my behalf - logging in after so many months away - and I am grateful as my plan was to send the 500.00 right away. In fact it was the first thing I planned to do when I turned on my computer. But somehow I was compelled to check my LS posts first. I am so sorry for your loss of your boys and know how much it must still hurt. As bad as I think things are going for me, it's probably a good thing that I get remined it's so much worse for others. Bless you and I hope things get brighter for you in the coming days; you deserve it. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny Sunday greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in reasonably good spirits. It is always a blessing logging in to share your news.

By now you have your laundry done and are enjohing this day with your precious furkids. The trees are beginning to bud forth here at the homestead. Some of the trees community wide have been blooming much earlier. We had a killing frost last week, or the week before last, and you can see some of the trees did not fare very well. Other homeowners have been out mowing already - - I have yet to make it out to begin the winter clean up. I'm hoping to be able to have the energy to do that after next week. By then, hopefully, the overnight temperatures will have begun to stabilize so that I can do the yard work at a time during the day when I am the most physically strongest to do it.

I read an article on the internet not too very long ago about the previously existing philosophy of pulling wisdom teeth. Apparently the dental industry is now re-thinking this philosophy and is basically saying "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." So, according to this article, unless that wisdom tooth does give you problems, Tracy, you don't need to rush into incurring a dental bill.

I am continuing to lift you up in my thoughts and prayers that you will obtain suitable employment soon, my friend. I hope today is treating you, your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious fur tribe will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious fur family are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

We had quite a thunderstorm here just a little while ago but it seems to have stopped. But it's still coudy, and the temps cool. The rain does not seem to deter the birds from singing, have to admire their determination. Maybe there is a higher lesson there for me. Speaking of which, I appreciate the thoughts and prayers and hope it comes to something positive. After next week you will be out of the "pit" and free to do your yard work and gardening when you want to, which I imagine will be much less stressful; at least I hope so. The tooth does not hurt so much as it's a distraction, perhaps because it's a bit crooked. Will have to wait and see what happens. We had a lot of early blooming here to due, I expect, to the mild winter. I can't help but dread that it's going to be a rough summer. Hopefully by that time I'll be working and earning enough to afford the higher electric bill that will no doubt follow. Thereasa and Tang are napping in their respective spots. I hope you and Noah are well. Peace, and TTFN.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, good evening greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I hope today is being kind to you and your furkids, my friend. Monday is over with at the pit and only 4 more days to go. It amazes me now as I look back that I survived 12 years there. The Good Lord certainly has had a squadron of angels surrounding me protecting me from the full force of evil in that venomous snake pit. And I know He is watching over you and your precious furkids, Tracy.

I hope you, your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful and cozy evening, my friend. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Just 4 more days for you now. I'm sure you are counting the hours and minutes my friend. I'm also sure Noah will be happy to have more time with his forever mom.

Not much going on today. I walked to the local PNC branch (across the street from our Save-A-Lot) and deposited my UE check. (at least I KNOW that one is good) no other activity on the original check and the 500.00 I took out and put into paypal and back to my account is there too. Is it silly for me to hope the scammer (being human, sort of, and as flawed as the rest of us) forgets about me and that original funds just stays there? It sure would help a lot. Not like 10K, but as I have always said, I'm not greedy. Oh well. The bigger issue is a job. I sent an email yesterday to the rep about the Kindred job, and got an out of office auto reply stating back today. So far, nothing. I suppose I can hope that means he's trying to put something together. But I'm not holding my breath (sigh) At least we had a fairly perfect spring day here today, which was nice. Thank you again for the thoughts and prayers. Peace and TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me on this Tuesday evening. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

Thank you so much for letting us know how things are going for you with you job search. It can be very frustrating trying to work with a placement rep trying to contact them and getting an "out of office" response. I hope you will be able to get a response from him much sooner than later, my friend. Keep up the contacts, Tracy, and let us know how things go.

Today has been a busy one. Had to go into town to get gas in the car after work and stop by the vet's office to pick up more food for Noah. Prices in town are still lower than in Rocky Mount. One name brand dealer in Rocky Mount is selling gas at greatly reduced prices -- under the table prices - - which makes me wonder if he doesn't have a bootleg supplier. I heard today that my resignation made the departmental newsletter - - so yes, you are right, my friend - - they found a way to violate my request for a peaceful and unceremonious departure - - which gives me yet another reason among many why I am very glad that as of Friday I will no longer be affiliated with this company.

I am so glad to be home now with my little Noah. Soon it will be time to get him his dinner, do light evening chores and get settled down for the evening - - which I am looking forward to. I hope today is treating you, your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious furkids will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious furkids. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Well, a news letter blurb is not as bad as doing some over the top party. So, in that respect it does not seem so bad. About the agency rep. I was surfing onling and saying a silent prayer to find a job just before checking my main email. There was a note from him just sent a few minutes prior asking me to call him. I wondered why he didn't say what it was about, but I called and found out. It seems while there are no new positions, it seems one of the people there has had very bad attendance and they reached out to the agency for a possible replacement (I guess that's why he didn't say in the email) I certainly don't want to benefit from someone else's misfortune. But I need the job. He called back for some more info and said he'd be in touch. So, I guess now I wait.

The bank account activity remains unchanged, so waiting to see there too. Tang's ear is no better sad.gif so I really need to get some positive karma in either the funds, the job, or quite preferably both. I'm glad you were able to get Noah's food, and cheaper gas. It's around 4.00 per gallon here. Not that I pay much attention other than curiousity. Three more days my friend, and you will be free! Hopefully we will change places by that time, as Monday will be exactly one month for me. Hope you and Noah are well. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy...Stopping by to say "hello" and to see how you and furbabies are doing today. I hope little Tang's ear gets better without surgery..........Blackie is doing well, been staying here more lately. He loves for me to massage the back of his neck and he purrs loud. He still won't come in the house, he loves the outdoors......A big yellow cat came by one morning trying to claim Blackie's area. I chased him away and could hear him sassing me after he crossed the street into the neighbor's yard. The next morning he just looked at me and ran. I'm pretty sure he belongs to somebody because he is big and healthy, but sounds mean.

Tracy, I'm still hoping and praying that your money/job problems will be solved soon. Give the furbabies a special pat for me and have a cozy evening with them. Always thinking of Angel Sir Tom too.....God Bless..

LoveMyMickey

"YAY"! KENTUCKY WON!!!!!
Tom's Dad
Thank you LoveMyMickey

I'm glad Blackie is well and still coming around. But now I kind of feel bad for that yellow cat sad.gif he was just hungry and looking for food. I guess I have a soft spot for all strays. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers, they are appreciated. Peace and TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy...I hope you and furbabies are having a good day....I'm sorry I didn't explain more about the big yellow cat, I didn't want to get too personal. The way he was acting, I think he is a male and I don't know what Blackie is. The yellow cat has eaten here before, but the other morning, he was just sitting close to the food and not eating. He was keeping his eye on Blackie. Also he had been marking all over the carport which he had never done before.....He was making those big "MEOWs"........We don't need a litter of kittens. ohmy.gif ....
When we first moved here, there was a stray cat here and soon afterwards she had kittens. We took care of them and then took them to the pet shop......A few years later a cat had kittens in one of our basement window wells. But when they got big enough, she carried them one by one over the back fence and we never saw them again.......I'm beginning to believe we are cat magnets. smile.gif

Take care and have a blessed day,

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
Thanks LoveMyMickey

Sounds like he's unaltered which means I doubt he belongs to anybody - anymore anyway (probably got put out when he was no longer cute) Sad really, but your concerns are understandable. I hope Blackie trusts you enough before long to let you take him or her in. Perhaps Mickey is whispering down to these kitties that your home is a "safe place" as it were. Thanks for the update and you have a blessed day as well.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, good afternoon greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious furkids doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

Ohhh Tracy, I am sooooo hoping this job opportunity works out for you. If the current employee's attendance is not satisfactory you are not taking anything away from him or her. YOU deserve the job as you will give it your dedicated attention while you are there and you will be on time to begin your work. The current employee may be having personal challenges that are interfering with his / her ability to maintain this job, but this is NOT your problem. If you do get this job you can always say a prayer for the current employee that things will work out for him / her - - and enjoy your new job and financial stability. Please keep us posted as to how things go.

I got a very distressing e-mail from a friend of mine that works in the company's outpatient rehab department. She is a few years younger than me and has had two bad injuries within 6 months one of which caused her to be out of work for about 3 months. Her supervisor is no better than the tyrant I have been laboring under and tried to initiate paperwork to have her fired. With the help of her doctors she has been able to provide the necessary documentation that she is physically fit to do her desk job which forced her supervisor to let her go back to work. She has had to take an official complaint against her supervisor for harassment. I am so hoping she wins this case but the supervisors in this company seem to feel they can pretty much do as they please and get away with it. My friend is hoping that maybe she can get an assignment to a different department which will allow her to work another 2 to 3 years which is her goal.

On a trivia note: ever since I have put in my resignation the on-site manager has not been able to look me in the eye. She knows she has succeeded in getting rid of me indirectly - - she just did not expect me to do it on my own terms. I can be full of surprises sometimes!! Just two more days, - - and yes, Tracy - - I am soo oo hoping for an exchange here: that this employment door closing for me will open a new job opportunity for you.

I had some grocery shopping to do after work today and I am so glad to be home now with my little Noah. Hopefully I won't need to do any errands or shopping for at least the next 2 weeks. I hope life is treating you, your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly today, my friend, and that you and your furkids will have a very peacful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. I hope she is able to get it all straightened out and get a different assignment. But from what you have told me I'm not sure it would be any better. We will say a prayer for her. I think the fact your manager won't look you in the eye means that while she attained her goal of getting rid of you, she didn't get to do it her way. Tough for her. I'm proud of you for doing it your way. Two more days my friend!

Been a pretty quiet day here. Posted for a couple more jobs online. At least I will have plenty of contacts if I go past 4 weeks on the UE for the 6 week review. I'm hoping I don't need to though. Bank account status remains unchanged, but I will have to drop off the rent when I check the mail later. I do my best to avoid the office area during business hours as I don't want them knowing I'm not working. While I have UE this time, a solid lease, and the ability to pay - so far anyway. It's just embarassing. I guess it goes back to 2 years ago when she called me in there to ask me to leave only to feel sorry for me losing my job. The kittles are as well as can be expected. Tomorrow is another day to deal with mixed feelings of hope with big dose of uncertainty (sigh) Hope you and Noah are well. Peace and TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sending cloudy Thursday greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I hope today is being kind to you and your precious furkids, my friend. I got an e-mail from the on-site supervisor this morning organizing a meeting for me to go over my responsibilities with her and the "twins" (the drama queen and her inseparable sidekick). So I went over with the group - - once AGAIN - - what I have been doing for the past 12 years. There were many groans and sounds of despair from the drama queen and her sidekick that they should have to do this work. The more they complained the more I smiled, at which the supervisor told me to stop smiling - - which made me smile even more. I just have a few personal things left to bring home with me tomorrow and then I will be a distant memory to the people in the office. YAHOO!! I am so looking forward to being home with my precious Noah 24 / 7.

I hope your journey to new employment is one day closer to reality, Tracy. Please let us know how things are going for you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. I hope you and your precious furkids will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

"Stop smiling" What did she think was going to do, fire you? wink.gif One day closer my friend! Today I got a call from the rep at Modis (Kindred job) saying he's sorry for the hold up, not sure why it's taking so long, etc. He said in the mean time he had another help desk job in my area M-F 8-5 and if he wanted me to submit my resume' for it. I said sure. I'd still like the first job because it's easier to get to. We'll see I guess. As expected the 956.78 showed up as a returned item in my account today, but so far no fees. It does, however, leave only about 60.00 until I call for my next UE check Sunday. I guess I will have to pay for my groceries with a check which I generally hate to do. But even if it's ACH direct it still take a few business days to clear. Cutting it close again (sigh)

Theresa and Tang are both well as can be expected, and I let them have some outside time this morning as a powerful rain storm cooled things off quite a bit. I hope this finds both you and Noah doing well. Peace and TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, it is always a blessing logging in to share your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing. I hope this finds you and your precious furkids doing well today and in reasonbly good spirits.

I'm glad to know the rep at Kindred is actively working on getting you employed. I'm hoping you will get your first choice, too, my friend, although I know you will take anything that is offered to you and give it your best effort.

I'm sorry the "windfall" turned out to be a bust for you, but at least you didn't get financially burned with the scam, and for that I am very thankful. So what will the bank do now that the funds from that check have been rejected?

I am now officially unemployed, and it feels so good to know that I do not have to go back into the pit. I thank you for your thoughts and prayers for my friend. Don't know when I will receive any updates but I'll pass them along whenever I get them.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious furkids will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know each of you are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I'm sure you are glad to finally be free. I hope you and Noah enjoy the extra time together. So far all I got was a 12.00 returned item fee which is not as bad as if I had written a bad check. Speaking of which I really will be cutting it close. I have a few dollars more than I need for my rent check to clear. But as I posted before my fridge/feezer/cabinet are as enmpty as they have ever been. So I wrote a check at Save-a-Lot knowing it probably will take a few days to clear and I call in my next UE check Sunday. I think fate was on my side because not just my cashier, but all registers suddenly were unable to scan checks. The cashier apologized saying she would have to keep the check in that case. But that means they will have to deposit the old school way, giving me even more time. It's the little miracles one needs to appreciate I suppose.

Thersa is well, but Tang's ear is no better and he was really fussing about it earlier. But w/o a good paying job (of which I heard nothing today, and Monda will be 1 month exactly I have been jobless) I can't do anything about it but keep it clean and apply the drops. I had a very good 10-15 cry over how useless I am to him right now sad.gif He deserves better and I feel like I am failing yet another baby boy cat. I guess that's all for now. I hope you and Noah have a very nice and peaceful holiday weekend. TTFN

TTT
xxForeverxx
Hi Tracy

I'm sorry to hear your feeling low at the moment. Please never think you are not good for your baby. Just the fact that you think that shows how much you love and care for him. And I am sure he knows you are doing all you can and wouldn't want anybody else to care for him.

How's the job hunting coming along?

xxForeverxx
Tom's Dad
Thank you xxForeverxx

Tang certainly acts grateful is all his affection. Which just makes me feel worse. The job hunt is not going so well. I have had a couple interviews with different employment agencies, and have probably applied for close to 100 jobs in the last month. But nothing concrete yet (sigh) Thanks for checking on us. Peace and TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us how you, your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing. Noah and I send you and your precious furkids our sunny Saturday greetings.

Tracy, I do understand how discouraging things can be, and the road you have traveled employment-wise has been an unsteady one. This does not lend one to having any feelings of security. I am hoping and praying that with this next employment your circumstances will be greatly improved - - with a stable job and financial security. It may take a little longer for this to happen, but I have faith that it will. Just keep doing what you're doing, Tracy. I promise you your efforts will not be in vain.

Soon it will be time to get my little Noah his dinner. He is already checking out his bowl and is laying down next to it as I'm writing to you. He is so funny. His little tummy is definitely has a feeding time "alarm clock". I hope today is treating you, your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious furkids will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Today has been fairly uneventful. My rent check cleared, so that's good. I just hope the grocery check does not go through until I get my UE check in. I discovered some canned food in the cabinet that needs to be used between now and the end of the year, so I'm giving that to the kittles as an extra treat each evening. Tonight I will do it right after Tang's cleaning so he might associate it with the food. Not much else to report. Hope you and Noah have a pleasant evening and tomorrow. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sending you, your precious Theresa and little Tang greetings from Noah and me. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in reasonably good spirits this Sunday. By now you have your laundry done and hopefully are enjoying quality time with your precious furkids.

So glad to know your rent check cleared okay. That's always nice. I, too, am always thankful when payments I make clear the bank without any hitches or glitches. Here's hoping that your UE check is deposited in a timely manner so that your grocery check passes bank procedures as well.

I'm sure your precious furkids will appreciate the extra treat of canned food, particularly little Tang after the ear cleaning procedure.

The sun is playing peek a boo here with some clouds passing through the area and it's a bit breezy and cool. Noah is snuggled next to me as I'm writing to you - - his sweet little body next to me feels so good. I hope you and your precious furkids are having a very pleasant day, and that each of you will have a peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, Tracy, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Landry is done with only half as much as usual to do for obvious reasons (sigh) It's sunny Easter Sunday here today and the kittles are napping to the sunshine and cool breezes coming in the windows. The can food was well received with much anticipation from them both; looks like this tradition will continue. I called in my next UE check and it's processing. I got it within a day last time. Hope it's quick this time too. Noty much else going on here. Taking a break from the rigors of job search for today. Tomorrow marks 30 days exactly. At least that means I can use my credit protection plan to pay on my MC. I hope that you and Noah are well and having a pleasant day. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, coolish Monday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang. I hope this finds each of you are doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I hope your UE check has been deposited without delay. I know this will help to take some financial concern from your mind. More importantly I hope today is one more day closer to your having a new job.

It has been a glorious day here. Did some shredding - - the never ending at the moment - - and a load of laundry. AND - - I made the final payment on the home equity loan. YEA!! I am SOOOOO GLAD to have that paid off. Just took 15 years to do it. Noah has been both a bit confused yet happy having me home all day - - the beginning of hopefully the rest of our earthly journey together.

I hope today is being kind to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang, and that you and your precious furkids will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious furkids. Please know you, your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I hope your first full day away from the "pit" was peaceful and enjoyable. I'm glad you were able to make your final house payment, I'm sure that's a big load off your mind. Today was no different or better than the last 30. It looks like I may be setting a record for being jobless. The last time I was without work more than a month was in 2006 - That was about 6 weeks or so. I'm starting to think I'm just not meant to have even the least little crumb of stability or security in this so called earthly journey. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Theresa and Tang deserve better - as did Sir Thomas sad.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, breezy Tuesday afternoon greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious furkids doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I hope today is treating you and your precious furkids kindly, my friend. I know your precious Theresa and little Tang feel blessed to have you for their Forever Dad, Tracy. All you need to do is look into their eyes and feel the comfort of their sweet bodies next to you. I promise you, Tracy, they would not be in better care with anyone else.

I still have the mortgage to pay every month, but that's like paying rent - - I would have to pay something for a roof over my head no matter where I lived. The good news is that the mortgage is a fixed rate loan with a fixed monthly amount that cannot be raised every year. So I am fortunate in this regard.

Did more shredding today and am getting close to the end of the major shredding project. Did a couple loads of laundry and have four more loads to do over the next few days. I'm in the process of washing all of my clothes that I wore to the pit. Every day when I got home Noah would sniff my clothes, so I'm giving all of my clothes their final "pit" cleaning. I will be glad when that's done.

The weather is more like March now than April - - breezy and cool. We're under a freeze watch again through Thursday morning and a fire hazard warning due to the lack of rain.

I hope today is treating you and your precious furkids kindly, Tracy, and that each of you will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious furkids are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Sorry for the confusion on your mortgage, but is still sounds like one less expense for you which is good. I don't have DD on my UE checks because you can only do that on the web site, and it's not compatible w/ IE 9 - My last one came in the mail in one day, but that was a mid week claim when they probably are not as busy. According to the phone system it did mail yesterday but I didn't get it today. So the grocery check went thru but I was hit with a 25.00 OD fee (sigh) I just can't catch a break. Hopefully it will come tomorrow. I also got a call from the guy at the agency that Kindred didn't let the guy go, which certainly would NOT have been my luck. He still seems confident they will need more people, but that's hardley helpful for me right now. All in all, not a very good day. I wish I had better news to report, but I do not sad.gif Hope you and Noah are well. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, chilly, breezy Wednesday evening greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious furkids doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I'm so sorry that you incurred a returned check fee for your groceries, but am glad the bank went ahead and processed it. I hope your UE check came today and that you were able to get it deposited. I have been there more than once and to this day have overdraft protection on my checking account. I was looking at starting a small savings account and the bank charges a fee if you don't add to it every month. Unbelievable - - sheer thievery, in my opinion.

I know this routine of having a job, not having a job, working temporary, then not having a job is not a cycle that offers much feeling of confidence. So please lean on us, Tracy, and let us be your cheering section: You WILL get another job, you WILL get another job, YOU will get another job, you WILL get another JOB!!!

Finished the laundry project of washing all of the clothes I wore to the pit, the last of the load will be put in the dryer after awhile. Finished the major shredding project today, too. I know this doesn't sound exciting - - I didn't save the world today - - BUT these are MAJOR accomplishments for me right now. And the best part of the day was playing a couple of games of soccer with my Noah with his little puff ball. As I'm writing to you he is keeping me company curled up on his lamb's wood cushion watching everything I'm writing to you. He is so precious.

I hope today is being kind to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang, and that you and your precious furkids will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious furkids are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam

Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

The UE check did come today and I deposited it. I had intended to mail back the forms from Chase to get 100.00 from the retirement fund, but the post office in the Save a Lot closed and they would not sell anything but whole books of stamps. So I guess I'll have to find a post office (sigh) There is one on the other side of the Kroger shopping center, I guess I can go there.

No, you may not have "saved the world" today but you got things done that were important to you now that you have the time. On top of that you took the time to check on me. So I'd say you did a lot. I appreciate the "cheers" that I will find another job soon. I got a similar sentiment in an email from a woman I worked with at Republic Bank saying I "deserved" it. I'm not sure I share that assessment. I have now been out of work for a longer stretch since 2006 sad.gif Part of me had a thought that I'm coming up dry in order to be available for the Kindred gig, just will take time. I know that's about as likely as snow in August, but it's a nice dream. Theresa and Tang are doing reasonably well and are both being more affectionate than usual. Especially Tang, he follows me every where and "talks" to me. Perhaps they are picking up on my dispair. Nothing much else to report. Hope you and your precious Noah are doing well. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sending you, your precious Theresa and little Tang warmest greetings from Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious furkids doing well and in reasonably good spirits today. I'm so glad you got your UE check and was able to get it deposited. That takes a bit of concern from you for awhile.

I hope today is being kind to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang. I am so glad you have their company, my friend. While everything else around us may be in chaos - - having a lousy job, not having a job, having to pay unfair taxes, gas prices soaring, etc. - - the love you and your precious furkids share is always a constant.

Thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. I hope you and your precious furkids will have a very peaceful and cozy evening, and may this be one day closer to your having another job. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon _beam

And I take your point. Things are tough all over for a lot of people. I do probably whine too much, just can't seem to help it. If it was just me, that would be one thing. But I have fur kids, one with special needs, to think about. I guess there are many folks in that boat too (sigh) Speaking of which both are fine. Cleaning tonight was a bit icky as he seems to have been scratching again. I just hope the cleaner is at least keeping it some what sterile.

I had 2 calls today. The first one offering "free" career assesment. From the conversation, I suspect it's a come on to get people enrolled in their school, which I'm not opposed to. Just too much on my plate for me to even think about that right now. The other was from Secure Watch/ADT. My email says is CS call center, but when I went to the web site all it listed was sales (no thank you) I'll give them a call back tomorrow to see what it's about though. A nice spring day, sunny and 60. Hope you and Noah are well. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious furkids doing well and in good spirits.

I hope the call to Secure Watch / ADT today proved to be promising. I don't blame you for wanting to pass on a sales position. Even if this particular position is not suited to your needs, it's still a contact made which may lead to a job just for you. Please let us know how things go for you.

Today has been busy organizing the final paperwork from my ex-job. So glad that chore is done. Got my last paycheck today, and in a couple of weeks I will get the payment due me for my unused paid time off. The really wonderful experience today is that Noah and I saw three deer in the back yard - - they came right up to the house without fear. The rear gate is open and they walked right into the yard and stayed for about a half hour munching on the trees and the green whatever in the yard. Now if I had been at the pit I would have missed this wondrous sight. Noah and I were mesmerized by the wonder of the visit. Eventually the deer found their way out back through the open gate.

I hope today has brought some awe and beauty to you and your precious furkids, Tracy. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious fur family are in my thoughts and prayers, my friend, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I called the number and got an interview for Tuesday morning. It's all the way over in east end same as my last agency appointment. So It'll be a LONG bus ride. But it's not like I have anything else better to do. My email said customer service, so I'm going with that assumption. The agent on the phone was rather curt bordering on rude, so I held off any questions.

That's an amazing story about the deer (all I ever see are birds and squirels) Sounds like you got the better end of the deal on the splendor of nature today. Just been coudy and windy here. It's good you are finally able to put the "pit" behind you. I know that must be stress relieving. Theresa and Tang are sleeping soundly in different spots. Hope you and Noah are well. TTFN

TTT

LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy.....Just stopping by to see how things are going. I haven't been around much lately, been trying to do some odd jobs that I have been putting off in the past year. Got a lot of old newspapers and phonebooks recycled. The city is trying out a new trash/recycle system. They furnish the containers which are on big wheels, makes it easier to roll to the curb. It doesn't cost anything if you take the smallest container, which is plenty big for us.........Today I was using my Swiffer duster in the floor return air vent, the duster part came off, had to go in the basement to retrieve it from the furnace filter. Next I have loads of shredding to do.

Blackie is doing well, has breakfast and dinner here and often spends the night. He lets the other wildlife eat. One day a small pitiful opposum came by in the daytime and ate some dry cat food. He was so weak that he could hardly stand. Then he went out in the road sniffing around, almost got run over. He left and came back for a day or two and never came back.........I haven't seen "Ole Yellar" the cat any more. unsure.gif

Tracy, I hope your interview goes well Tuesday. I will be saying prayers for you. I hope little Tang's ear gets better. Give little Theresa and Tang a special pat for me.....God Bless you all!...

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
Thank you LoveMyMickey

I'm glad to hear Blackie is doing well and coexisting peacefully with his "neighbors". I appreciate your prayers and concern for me, Theresa and Tang. Hope your day is a peaceful and pleasant one. TTFN
TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, stopping by to say hello to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang on this Caturday afternoon from Noah and me. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I hope all goes well with your interview on Tuesday, my friend. You are in my thoughts and prayers and hope this will lead to a GOOD job for you. And I hope the mood of the interviewer will be greatly improved by then.

Nothing much going on around here today. Continuing with the organizing of stuff that I brought home from the pit. I just have one more table to clear off and then I will be "organized" for awhile. Got the checkbook balanced today so that's done for another month. I need to go out and check the mailbox as I haven't been out since Tuesday or Wednesday to do that. Since I get 99 percent of my financial information on the internet now most of what I get in the mailbox is junk mail - - no rush to go out and get that stuff.

Noah is doing fine. We played a couple games of soccer with one of his puff balls today. I think he's upstairs at the moment enjoying some private time.

I hope today is treating you and your precious furkids kindly, Tracy, and that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious furkids. Please know you and your precious fur family are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I'm glad you were able to get your stuff done today. Not much going on here either. Tang's ear is no better which a contant source of worry sad.gif Theresa is doing OK, but I'm starting to notice her "slowing down" If the animal shelter is to be believed, she's about 9.5 which is no spring chicken. Thank you for the well wishes on my job search, I definately need to get working again. All my daily "inspriation" messages online keep saying put my faith in or trust God, etc. Well, I have been praying and nothing so far (sigh) I hope that you and Noah are both well on this Caturday. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sending you, your precious Theresa and little Tang our Sunday morning greetings from Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious furkids doing well and in reasonably good spirits. By now you have your laundry done and perhaps your precious furkids are enjoying some balcony time.

I know how challenging it is to put your faith and trust in a Supreme Being that you cannot physically see, touch, or hear. I know how defeating it can feel when you pray for something with your whole heart and soul - - and the sound of silence in reply is deafening. I know what it is like to look around and see others have the very things and desires you are asking for - - and wonder "why not me?" The only answer I have for you, Tracy, is to continue talkng to God. I promise you He has not turned a deaf ear to your needs. I can honestly tell you, Tracy, that as I look back over my life there are things that I do wonder "what if things had been different" - - BUT I am also so very much aware of the blessings I HAVE, and am very grateful to God for His mercy and goodness. Even as I look back over the horrible experience of my employment in the venomus snake pit I see how He protected me from the full force of evil that does exist there - - and yes I do mean evil - - and how He helped me to prepare for the reality of my departure from it. So, just keep talking to God, - - I promise you He is working on answering your prayer.

Today is a low key one here for my Noah and me. He is stretched out next to me taking a late morning nap as I'm writing to you. I hope you, your precious Theresa and little Tang will be able to enjoy the blessings of this day, and that you and your precious furkids will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious furkids. Please know you and your precious fur family are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

But I'm still worried about Tang. Who knows how much longer he can hold out? It's Tom all over again sad.gif Today he's been hiding out more than usual. Oh, he perks up a bit if he sees me and/or I talk to him. But he usually moves around a lot; follows me when I talk to him - but not today. He's been snuggled up to a pair of shoes in the bedroom for hours. I'm so afraid that I've waited too long, and I'm going to lose another baby boy. It's not fair. This is why I say he would have been better off without me. At least if he was still in the care of the vet, he'd get the treatment he needs. In my longing to fill a void in me, I've condemed another precious boy. The only thing different about today is that the heat has racheted up almost 15 degrees on average. I suppose he's just affected by the heat. But that's probably just wishful thinking.

I hope that you and Noah are well. TTFN

TTT
Tom's Dad
Got a call today from the rep at Modis. Said I was one of five resumes that Kindred would look at. Just a few minutes ago, he called to say they were not interested in seeing me - ever. No reason given. I really thought 11 years and a total change of management would have washed away any possible "bad blood" but I guess that was too much to ask for. Poor Tang sad.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, good afternoon greetings to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I truly do hope that you and your precious furkids are having a decent day.

I know how disappointing the news from Kindred is in terms of a job option. However, since there is a history of "bad blood" there it is truly for YOUR best interest not to go back. Focus on your interview for tomorrow so that you can present yourself in the best professional and POSITIVE way. If necessary be sure to leave a little extra ahead of time to allow for any glitches in bus transfers, etc.. You know the route and the timing - - so I know you will be okay. Look FORWARD, Tracy, and stay focused on that.

As forTang, - - he is JUST FINE. He doesn't care if he ever has the surgery on his ear. All he cares about is that he is with the ONE PERSON who LOVES him - - and he's got that. Who is to say that if someone else had adopted him in these troubling economic times that they wouldn't have already turned him into the shelter - - best case scenario - - or worst case scenario abandoned him at a dumpster. Would he still be alive now in either case scenario???? Would the shelter have given him a chance or determined him to be "expendable"??? None of us is guaranteed our next breath, and this includes our precious companions. Whatever happens this is why it is so important for us to cherish every moment that we have with them to let them know they are LOVED. Your not being able to take him to the vet for surgery is NOT a negative reflection on you as his caregiver, Tracy. The important thing is that you are doing the very best you can under the circumstances you are presented with. So PLEASE ENJOY your precious little boy, Tracy. He is a special blessing to you - - and just for you, and his sister Theresa.

Today has been a good one here. I had to go into Rocky Mount to pick up my mower that is now ready for another season. I also stopped off at the Tractor Supply store to get a couple of pairs of yard work gloves. The ones I have are several years old and are very worn out. I was gone for a couple of hours and was ever so glad to get back home to my little Noah. It is a beautiful day weather-wise so the big door is open and gated off to enjoy the fresh air and woodland critters. I hope today has also been pleasant at your homestead, Tracy, so that perhaps your precious furkids have been able to enjoy some balcony time.

Thank you for sharing with us how you, your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, Tracy. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, and of your precious furkids. I hope you, your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful and cozy evening, my friend. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Even if tomorrow pans out, it's going to be a LONG commute both ways. Even longer than 2 years ago. And that's only if I get a normal "day" shift. I have mapped out the route on the web site and I will have plenty of time. As for cherishing each moment with my kids? Tang just came up out of the blue while I was reading to lay on my chest and purr. He hardley ever does that. I think he's saying goodbye sad.gif Tom did that a lot right before the end. It's not fair, he's a good boy. I try to look forward, but it's hard. I have not had a "real" job in over 2 years now. One step forward, two steps back. I pray to God not to take Tang and give me the means to help him. But if he does not, that just leaves Theresa. When her time comes, so will mine. There really is nothing left for me.
Flossie's Mom
Tom,

I think Tang came up on your chest & purred to let you know he is OK, he loves you and is wishing you a good interview tomorrow.

I too am pulling for you to land a job soon. Life has so many challenges sometimes it just does not seem like some of us get a break does it? Been there, done that.

I currently have a daughter really struggling with serious health issues herself with pets AND children to feed. She was fired from her job after suffering a heart attack. After 4 months she is finally getting a small UE check that does not even cover her copay medications. I try everyday to encourage her as she has deep, deep depression which is not helping her many medical issues.

I know it is so hard to remain positive when it seems like the deck is stacked against you but please do not ever give up. Somehow, someday there will be relief headed your way. Maybe not winning the lottery but you will get something to at least provide for your "family". Medical care is so very expensive for out fur kids that is very distressing when we feel we are letting them down. But there are literally thousands that know no human kindness, food or a warm place to sleep. Your Theresa & Tang have at least all of that.

Good luck tomorrow........... dazzle 'em & get that job!!!

Flossie's Mom, Ginger

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, stopping by to say hello to you, your precious Theresa and little Tang from Noah and me. I am thinking of you and hoping that your interview went well this morning.

I so AGREE with Ginger's comment about Tang: "I think Tang came up on your chest & purred to let you know he is OK, he loves you and is wishing you a good interview tomorrow."

Tracy, please believe me when I say I do understand how you feel when you say: "I pray to God not to take Tang and give me the means to help him. But if he does not, that just leaves Theresa. When her time comes, so will mine. There really is nothing left for me." When I was in very deep depression during my recovery and rehab, I firmly believe if it had not been for my furkids' presence I would not have made it through. And after my beautiful baby girl Abbygayle joined the angels 2 years ago I felt the same way projecting how my life would be when my precious Noah would join his sister and his big adopted kitty brother Eli and his doggie brother Oslo in the company of the angels. But now as the veil of grief lifts more I am once again able to embrace the promise that God provides each of us a purpose at different times in our lives, and this is true for you as well. Ginger is so right when she says "I know it is so hard to remain positive when it seems like the deck is stacked against you but please do not ever give up."

I hope your travels to and from the interview went smoothly, and that the job opportunity is a good match for you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious furkids. I hope you, your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful and cozy evening, my friend. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you Ginger for your encouragement. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter. I do hope her situation improves soon. Thank you moon_beam for your continued support, hoping you and Noah are well.

Today was not really an interview per se'. It was more like a first level screening which only lasted about 5 minutes or so. He asked some basic questions such as what I was applying for to which I said call center CS. He veriifed that's available as well as sales. I stated my preference for the former. He did write "GOOD" on top of my application, what ever that means. He said it will probably be at least 2 weeks before I hear anything. And that's only if they want to interview me again. Not really holding my breath on that after the Kindred debacle. It was a small office in a shopping center, so I'm hoping that's not the call center. Because from when I left to when I got back home was almost 6 1/2 hours!

The fur tribe did not greet me, but then it's hard for them to get used to any schedule right now. Theresa was on the arm of the couch, and Tang was on the couch itself. I never would have known he sheds much but for that I slipped the cover over to the darker side. Guess I need a lint brush. Go figure. But, he's hanging in there trying to encourage me in his own way, God love him. I know I do and his sister Theresa too. Thanks for the prayers and encouragement. Peace and TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us how your interview went and how your precious furkids are doing. That is quite a travel time - 6.5 hours. That would be too much to handle on a daily basis. Sounds like you made progress today - - one step forward in obtaining new employment. The days of having one or maybe two jobs during one's employment life have been long gone for quite awhile. So please don't be upset about your work record. You received an excellent review from the bank and this should be a source of inspiration and encouragement to you. Focus on that, Tracy - - Kindred is part of your PAST and is therefore unimportant. Try not to be too discouraged about the "2-week waiting" period that the interviewer mentioned. You could get a call later this afternoon or anytime. In the meantime just keep doing what you're doing, my friend.

I hope you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are having a very pleasant afternoon, and will have a very peaceful and cozy evening. Thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious furkids. Please know you and your precious fur tribe are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Hope you and Noah are well. I do hope if an offer is extended the work site is a lot closer. I'm not sure what you are talking about in regard to a good review from the bank? Unless you are referring to Republic in which I completed the entire assignment with with perfect attendance and always on the top performers/CSR of the week? If so, yes that's good (and I DO always mention that in my talks with God) but it does not really seem to be helping me any.

Weather was cool upon arriving home, so opened the windows and had a nice nap. Theresa on the arm of the couch by my feet, Tang on the one by my head. Arms crossed like a proper gentleman and purring loudly. Theresa glaring at either Tang or myself. Will those two ever get along? Not much else to report. I will keep news posted. TTFN

TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.