Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for letting us know you and everyone in your and Anne's household are fine. I'll look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Today has been busy working on projects on the big desk top. I'm on my lap top now and once again the icon for the internet protection program is showing that the program isn't up to date but when I go into each component it shows everything is turned on and all the updates are current. Also, the Windows "Action Center" is showing that everything is working okay - - so at this point I think there's a definite "glitch" in the icon. As long as everything indicates that the components are updating I'm not going to worry about a stupid glitch in an icon. Sweet Buster has been by twice, and is now here for his third visit today. He's in the chair at the big desk top giving himself a spruce up before a nap. I always enjoy his visits.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster visited often today and I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK. Sorry about your glitches. I don't trust Windows updates at all.

I didn't hear a word about the transfer to Bayer at all yesterday. But it was Friday. I guess I just have to keep hoping and praying it goes through because I can't stay down in that pit of vipers.

Today we wanted to go to the newly opened (yesterday) botanical gardens on the waterfront but apparently it was closed to the public for a private event dry.gif So we went to a Halloween festival in the Highlands instead. It wasn't very big, but it was fun. LMAS had a booth there and they remembered us in regard to Tyler. Anne showed them some pics of how big he's getting happy.gif

Both he and Tang are continuing to do well. Tyler has discovered napping in the front window. I'd load the pic Anne took but it doesn't seem to be allowed here anymore. Both he and Tang have had their milk and I've put out the food for the waifs. I'll give Tang his shot here in a bit.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp chilly 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I do so well understand how horrible it is to have to work in a hateful environment. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that your reassignment will happen this week - - or at the very least that you'll get confirmation as to when it will happen. Please let us know how things go. Sounds like you and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday. How nice you were able to share pictures of your sweet Tyler with the rescue group. Thank you so much for sharing pictures of your sweet boy with me.

Have been busy getting caught up on a couple of overdue emails. Will be taking my big desk top into a computer place tomorrow to have it evaluated to see if it can be upgraded to Windows 10. Microsoft's recommendation is to buy a new computer but I would prefer not to have to incur that expense if I don't have to. I guess I'll find out tomorrow. Sweet Buster has been by once this morning to say "hi" and then went back out on his neighborhood rounds. He may come by again later this afternoon for a longer visit.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'd try to find a copy of W7 if I were you. W10 isn't worth the trouble. But that's just my opinion. Glad to hear Buster came by and I hope he and Bonnie are doing well.

We went to feed the waifs at the old place this morning but it was a bust. Some hateful old guy was walking the jogging path (no dog) and giving me the stink eye. I ended up having to put all the food up by the bushes by the gym and pool and I didn't see any waifs. Jerk.

We then went to the "good" Kroger and Dollar tree. But we didn't get there as early as we'd have liked and had to deal with crowds and stocking of shelves. Kroger laid off 200 people here so there's never more than one of the self checks open dry.gif

The rest of the day has been chill though. Tang and Tyler have had their milk and I set the food out for the waifs since it's not raining ll that hard. I will give Tang his shot and both their treats in a while.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry your and Anne's efforts to provision the waifs at your previous residence were somewhat thwarted. I have every confidence that the waifs will find the food you left for them, and will recognize it coming from you and Anne. I can sooo relate to your aggravation about having to deal with check out lines, especially in a grocery store setting. The good news is that you finally got through it and you and Anne were able to enjoy the rest of the day with your precious boys.

Well - - it's official. The ides of Windows 7's demise is quickly approaching and - - as you already know - - I have been struggling with the thought of having to go through the trauma of another operating system update yet again. Transitioning from XP to W7 was a challenge, but from what I've read, and heard, about W10 it is a nightmare. It would be okay to stay with W7 if I didn't do anything online, but as W7 bites the dust so goes the internet security programs that have serviced W7. So this morning I bit the bullet and took my desk top over to PhoneAxiom here in town to be evaluated for W10 upgrade. Sadly, it is not an option. Thankfully I had done my research on new Dell computers over the weekend and was able to tell the service rep who helped me what I had found. He checked it out with me and placed the order. It will be delivered to PhoneAxiom and then I'll take my desk top back to have them transfer all my files over. I will need to get new software for WordPerfect and Corel Photo because the current programs I have will not work on W10 - - so typical. Thankfully MS Word 2007 will. So I have ordered the upgraded WP and Photo programs from Amazon. This is another reason why I HATE having to do the operating system upgrades. So if you hear a lot of moaning and gut-wrenching sobbing echoing over the mountains and valleys toward Kentucky it is me going through the agony of becoming accustomed to new technology.

In an attempt to keep a positive outlook, there is good news: My current monitor, speaker system, and wireless keyboard and mouse should work okay with the new computer. So that's helpful. I'm not having to build a whole new system like I did in 2003 when I bought my current desk top. And both my Canon 4150 and HP printers have drivers online that I can download for W10, so I won't have to buy new printers - - thank goodness!!! And Thunderbird email also interfaces with W10, so I won't have to go searching for a new free email program, for which I am very thankful.

In researching Microsoft's intentions for yet another operating system upgrade I have read articles online indicating that W10 is being labeled the "Forever Windows" OS. So hopefully this will be the LAST technology tribulation I will need to endure through in my lifetime. So today I have done my national duty to keep the economy moving forward and increasing the profits of MS and Amazon.com investors. As far as I know I don't have any other investments to make this week so the economy will have to continue on with the help of other citizens.

To brighten the day and ease the stress of coping with high technology changes, sweet Buster came by for a visit. He left about an hour ago to do his neighborhood rounds. He may return later this afternoon for another visit.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the temperatures transition from summer to autumn. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (58) greetings to you. I hope yo are doing well. Sorry you have to get a new PC but it's good you can keep most of your peripherals. Glad to hear Buster stopped by and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Well, I didn't want to go to work but I did. I emailed the RemX rep first from home looking for an update with the hint of moving on if it doesn't happen and again from work. She replied that she was at the other location and busy but would get back to me by the end of the day. She didn't dry.gif I got false hope in the afternoon when the Horizon manager told me to go not ready and come with her upstairs to see where I'll be sitting. It was not for Bayer though. Just the move that was on the books for half her team. It's starting to look like I'm going to have to bite a bullet of my own and start looking for another job sad.gif

Socks was waiting on us outside when we got home and I put a double portion of can food out since I was only able to do one last night due to the rain. He had some and moved on. I can only presume Tabby and her tyke finished it; I put out another can. Tang and Tyler were awaiting us inside and were happy for the opening of the windows for cool weather. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot and I'm about to put out the treats.

I hope you have had a good day and that you'll have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp cool 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry that things are so desperate for you that you are seriously contemplating having to look for another job, my friend. I know how convenient this employer is for you - - within walking distance to your home. I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that things will work out for the position with Bayer. Please let us know how things go. I know the waifs appreciate your and Anne's diligence in providing for them. And I know what a delight it is to have your precious companions greeting you and Anne at day's end.

Have been working on some creative projects on the big desk top while I can do it without the frustration of having to learn a new operating system and new software. The contractor that does the termite inspections came early this afternoon - - unannounced - - to do the annual inspection for the condo complex. Nothing was found. Sweet Buster was here taking a nap, and of course the inspector took it upon himself to pester him causing Buster to leave. I'm hoping sweet Buster will return later on for an uninterrupted visit.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (64) greetings to you. I hope your're doing well. I'm sorry the jerk of a contractor showed up unannounced (which I'm pretty sure they can't do legally) and spooked Buster. I hope he came back and that he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Today was OK I guess. I emailed the RemX rep again and got an auto reply about being at the job fair. Which is ironic when you think about it. Off chasing "new meat" when you can't be bothered to keep the good people you have happy. Oh well. At least I'm away from the harpies now. I'm also on a row that's a mix of Horizon and processing people. Anne thinks it may be that they are trying to squeeze as much out of me as possible on OB to catch up their new cases before moving me. Who knows.

Tang and Tyler met us at the door when we got home which is always good. They've both had their milk and treats and Tang his shot. I got a rare treat when I opened the front windows: Both of them on the sill w/o fighting wub.gif I also saw Tabby and Socks but not the tyke. I just put the 2nd bowl of wet food out for them.

I hope you've had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, your sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Anne may have a good point about your reassignment until after the department you're in now gets caught up on their backlog. If I'm reading your post correctly the good news is that you're currently located away from the unpleasant (mildly put) employees - - which is a positive move in the right direction. Please let us know how things go. I'm soooooo smiling at your news that your precious Tang and sweet Tyler were amicably enjoying the same window view together. Once again, another "Hallmark" picture for your and Anne's hearts to cherish. The waifs are so blessed to have your and Anne's dedication to their care.

Have been working on the big desk top again today, and doing some dusting and preparing for Scarlet's arrival tomorrow. Still have some more things to do but will wait until I know Sweet Buster won't be visiting anymore for today. He has been by a couple of times to say "hi" but with the pleasant sunbeams and temps in the 70's today after two days of clouds he is enjoying being outside. He may come back for another visit later today.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (62) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. Glad to hear Buster visited and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. I hope Scarlet will enjoy her stay as well.

Anne was not right as it turns out. The RemX rep called me to her office to say the new director will not approve any transfers until he (I swear he said this apparently) "Gets the lay of the land" What kind of a gen Y para military Six Sigma toting jerk thing is that to say? I told her I'm not taking any IB calls w/o more training. We'll see. But bottom line is it looks like it's time for Anne and me to start looking. She's already updated are resumes featuring our RX cert. They'd rather lose good people than approve a transfer.

At least Tang and Tyler were there to greet us when we got home. They've had their milk and treats and Tang his shot and are doing well. The waif "family" of Socks, Tabby and her tyke were outside too. I just put out the 2nd round of can food.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you well in health and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry about the decision regarding your transfer to a different department. I can imagine how upset you and Anne are. I'm keeping you both in my thoughts and prayers that you'll be able to find good jobs elsewhere. Please let us know how things go. From first hand experience I know that as bad as things are at work there's nothing better to brighten the day than to be greeted by a precious companion. I know precious Tang and sweet Tyler are a blessing to you and Anne.

Have been working on my sister's birthday card today. Even though her birthday is in January I want to get it done and printed before I transition to W10. It will be the last of the major projects for me to print using familiar programs. Scarlet arrived around 1:30 p.m. and is settling in with moments of hissing and spitting but not as much. She's already snarled at sweet Buster who tried to come to visit.

Tracy, as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (79) greetings to you. I hope you are well. Glad to hear Scarlet is settling in somewhat and hope she is well. Same for Buster and Bonnie.

I really din't feel like going to work today so I didn't. And not one call or email about it. But they've shuffled me off into a place where I'd hardly be missed dry.gif

Been nice hanging out with Tang and Tyler all day though. They are both well. In fact Tyler keeps trying to jump in my lap and on the desk rolleyes.gif

I guess I should get things straightened around here before Anne comes home. I hope you had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very sorry that this job - - which held such good potential - - has turned into such a torment for you, my friend. It's good you had a day yesterday with your precious boys and hopefully you are finding some good jobs to apply for. Please let us know how things go.

Finished my sister's birthday card today and have it printed out, along with the mailing label. So now when I get the new computer I can take my time to get used to the new technology, formats, etc., without the frustration of needing to get a project done. Sweet Buster has been by to visit through the front storm door and windows to the unpleasant reception of Scarlet. Buster's mom was here when he came to visit and saw Scarlet's reaction to him - - so now she understands much better as to why it is much safer for Buster to not come in while Scarlet is here.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable as the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (53) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope Scarlet is still settling in OK. Poor Buster. He just wants to be the friendly cat he is. I hope you will be able to visit him outside and that he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday but I was (and still am to a degree) in a funk. Apparently, it's just that director that won't let me leave his area. The one of where I'd be going doesn't have a problem with it. I know his type though. It fills him with a sense of power to be my "jailer". Well, he can't force me to stay there, and if finding another job is what it takes, I'll make sure his bosses know he's the reason why McKesson won't have me at all. And they will lose Anne in the process. I don't normally wish his on people, but I hope that costs him his job.

Today we went to the Half Price book sale blow out at the fair grounds that was more bust than anything else dry.gif We went with the intent of finding inexpensive B-Day presents for each others (hers 10/19 mine 10/26) She found 6 books, but I only found 3. They didn't have anything in any real order and they held back the really good stuff from last time. Oh well.

Tang And Tyler are a work in progress, but seem to be getting by. They have both had their milk and Tang his shot. I give then their treats later. I also put food out for the local waifs having seen Tabby and her Tyke.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry about your work situation. I know how difficult it is for you to go into a place where you are trapped because of a manger's "control" attitude. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers that you and Anne will be able to find good jobs elsewhere. Please let us know how things go. Even though you weren't able to find all the books you wanted yesterday it sounds like you and Anne still had a good day. And it's always good when you get home to your precious welcoming committee.

Have been getting caught up on some belated emails both yesterday and today. Scarlet has been playing with her toys. Since it's gloomy outside today she's more interested in finding a quiet place to nap. So far this weekend the construction of the new condos has stopped which I think has helped Scarlet to settle in a little bit better.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (63) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Scarlet is settling in and finding things to occupy her. I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK too.

Feeding the waifs at the old place was a bust again. There was an entire family out for a walk on the path nixing food at the first spot. I put the rest at the 2nd fence spot and the pool area but didn't see any waifs.

We went to the Kroger over by where Anne used to live and discovered that Dollar Tree opens at 9:00 on Sunday which is good to know. We were able to find pretty much all we needed and got home before noon. We watched some TV and and had baked chicken for lunch which Tang and Tyler really enjoyed tongue.gif

They have both had their milk and I'm about to give Tang his shot and the treats will come later. I also put the first round of food out for the local waifs and spied Tabby and her tyke.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T.

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cool 70-ish Columbus Day Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits. I hope you and Anne are being able to enjoy this day home with your precious boys as a holiday from work.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday, and I know your precious boys appreciated the chicken treats. I'm sorry there was human interference at your previous residence while provisioning the waifs, but I know the waifs continue to appreciate your and Anne's dedication to them.

The construction crews for the new condos are working earnestly today but so far Scarlet doesn't seem to be too upset with the noise. Got caught up with some emails and finished reading the library book by John Grisham. Not much else happening around the condo complex today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (77) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad the construction didn't bother Scarlet too much. I also hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK.

Well, things came to a head with missing time and them trying to force me to take IB calls w/o sufficient training. They ended my contract which will be a financial hardship. But a guy from CompuCom has been bugging me for a while via indeed.com so I replied and have an interview there tomorrow. Anne will probably have one Thursday as they contacted her per my referral and it's just a matter of scheduling. It's further to go, but we are tired of the healthcare/insurance grind.

I got to spend all day with Tang and Tyler which is always good. They've been pretty quiet since this morning. Tyler went upstairs after I had to being out the squirt bottle for him playing to tough with Tang. It will be time for their nightly care soon as well as the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny breezy chilly 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry things happened as they did for you at McKesson. The good news is that you have had an interview today and am hoping it is a promising prospect for you and Anne. Please let us know how things go. Sweet Tyler will learn his boundaries with your precious Tang - - with your, Anne's, and Tang's guidance. I know your precious Tang appreciates your "intervention" on his behalf when Tyler gets too rambunctious.

Yesterday was okay here - - not much going on. Today has been eventful as I finally got my new TV antenna installed. YEA!!!! It was an expensive project but worth it. Scarlet went home around 2 p.m.. While the antenna was being installed I closed her in the guest bedroom. She was in there for about 2.5 hours, and was very grateful to be back out in the rest of the condo. After she left I got her things picked up and put away so that I could open Buster's door to let him know he could come to visit. He came scampering over as quickly as he could when he saw the door open. He investigated everything and is now settled on the hassock in front of the window in my bedroom taking nap - - where Scarlet slept while she was here. It is soooo nice to have him here again. Tomorrow I have my infusion so don't know if I'll be able to log in but am looking forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (51) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear you are enjoying your new antenna and that Buster came by after Scarlet went home. I hope she, he and Bonnie are all doing OK.

Well, the CompuCom interview went well I guess albeit brief (Anne said hers was too) I'm not sure if that's good or bad. They said we'd here back pretty fast, but so far nothing unsure.gif A woman at McKesson asked Anne about me and offered up a tip for a job fair by a an agency at the client site that now occupies the building Vantiv did (where Anne and I met) That's Saturday, so I guess we'll be doing that too. I already 1 click applied.

Tyler has been a bit wild today but the squirt bottle has been sufficient; I hate locking him in the bathroom. Tang even came to lay on my chest on the sofa a while ago which was sweet wub.gif I guess I need to get their milk and stuff as well as the local waif provisions.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery chilly 60-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for sharing with us how your and Anne's interviews went with CompuCom. Every employer has their own definition of "pretty quick." I hope you and Anne will receive a positive responsive. In the meantime I'm glad you have a job fair to look forward to. Please let us know how things go. It will take time for sweet Tyler to learn the "dos and donts" in his relationships with precious Tang, and you and Anne. He is very blessed to have each of your loving guidance to help him grow more into the sweet companion he already is.

The infusion went okay once the nurses were able to find a vein. The third try was the "charm." Got back home after 2 p.m.. Just finished my afternoon meal a little bit ago. Sweet Buster is here at the moment for a visit.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (58) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry your infusion took 3 tries. But glad to hear Buster was there to visit. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Well, nothing so far from Compucom (sigh) and Anne found out the hiring event job is seasonal and doesn't start until 11/11. Getting a little worried now unsure.gif

Tyler and Tang are doing well. Tyler is still a little wild but manageable. He would not stop bugging me earlier until I put him him on my lap and petted him while on the desktop. Of course now Tang is in the window and Tyler wants in. All part of the pet parenting I guess. They have both had their milk and Tang will get his shot and both their treats after while. Tabby and Tyke are eating their provisions too.

I hope you had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry the job fair is only for seasonal work. Still, if you got something from that while you're looking for permanent work wouldn't it be better than nothing? Are you eligible for unemployment benefits? I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers that you, and Anne, will be able to find good employment soon. Please let us know how things go. And it's always delightful sharing your news as to how your sweet Tyler is adjusting to his Forever Family.

Took my W7 computer this morning to PhoneAxiom so that the tech reps can transfer my files over to the W10 computer. I may continue to use my W7 computer for a couple of more weeks until I'm ready to begin getting used to W10. Sweet Buster has come by for a visit. He was waiting for me when I got back from PhoneAxiom. Not much else happening around the condo complex today.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (65) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster was waiting on you when you got home and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

No, I'm not eligible for UE (long story) Still have not heard back from Compucom which stinks since they reached out to me. I did hear back quickly from the neighborhood 5 Star Mart and am going for an interview Monday. It's only 10.37 per hour but at least it's something until something better comes along.

Tang and Tyler are well. No more spats than usual. Tang is taking advantage of Tyler being sound asleep on the back of the small sofa to sit in the sill of the open windows. Soon it will be time to get their and the local waifs needs seen to.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cool-ish 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you're not eligible for unemployment benefits, and equally sorry you haven't heard anything positive from CompuCom. That is very frustrating particularly when they "courted" you for an interview to begin with. I'm glad you have an interview on Monday with Star Mart.
Even though the salary isn't what you need it's still a salary until you can find something more beneficial. Please let us know how things go. I'm so smiling at your precious Tang taking advantage of the windowsill while his rambunctious brother takes a nap. Go Tang!!!

Today has been focused on trying to reconcile the checkbook with the bank statement. I finally got all of the figures in the checkbook to agree, but - - the bank statement indicates I should have 40 cents more in the checkbook than what the balance showed. After reviewing everything multiple times and not able to find the 40 cent difference I finally gave up and just made an "adjustment" to the checkbook balance. At least it's only 40 cents. Yesterday Abigail's mom asked me to check on her sweet girl this afternoon as Abigail's mom and dad are on a day trip today with a senior citizen's group. When they left this morning they forgot to unlock the storm door to their front door, so I had to ask Buster's mom and dad for help. Thankfully they had the code to Abigail's garage door opener so I was able to get inside to let Abigail out for a constitutional romp. Sweet Buster has been by for a visit about three times today but hasn't stayed long.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warmish (69) Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I bet Abigail's parents will feel silly when they get home after having asked you to check on her. At least were able to and I hope she's doing OK. Glad to hear Buster came by and hope he and Bonnie are also doing OK.

Well, the job fair went well and we both got calls stating they will be emailing our on-boarding paperwork. 18.00 per hour is nothing to sneeze at and apparently it's not hard to go permanent (covered in the event) It's in the same building where Vantiv was where we met. Full circle I guess. So until 11/11 rolls around I hope the Five Star gig works out in the interim.

We went to a street drawing fair by the waterfront today that also featured more traditional fare and dogs of course happy.gif I have to say that some of the sidewalk chalk art was impressive. From there it was Walmart staples and home.

Tang and Tyler are well and have had their milk. The treats and Tang's shot will come later. Tabby and Tyke were already outside so I put those provisions too. Tyke drinks the water as "kittening" is thirsty work as we well now wink.gif But Socks does too. There is also a new white cat that is not Dulcinea (too big and probably a male from the body type) who we have yet to name.

I hope you've had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny cool-ish 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very glad you and Anne have promising jobs courtesy of the job fair, and I'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that things will work out for you at the Star Mart for the interim. Please let us know how things go. And it sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday, which helps to boost the morale.

Been getting caught up on a couple of emails today. Sweet Buster has been by several times today when it was raining. Stayed long enough on his third visit to dry off and take a nap. The clouds have given way to sunshine now so I know sweet Buster is enjoying the afternoon out and about on his neighborhood rounds.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, Tyke, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (73) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster was able to take shelter with you from the rain and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

The trip out to the old place for feeding the waifs wasn't much better today as a couple was out walking their dog. I was able to put food in the first spot along the fence though and the rest by the bushes by the pool, and I did at least glimpse Little Gray as we were leaving.

From there we went out the shopping center where Anne used to live like last week, but this time the Dollar Tree was closed. So, there were a few things we couldn't get but maybe later. We got everything else from that Kroger and headed home.

Tyler had to have a brief timeout in the upstairs bathroom because he jumped on Tang in the downstairs one trying to use the litter box. We're hoping he grows out of that eventually. Otherwise, both are well and due soon for their milk etc. Also have to to out the local waif provisions out.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne saw Little Gray yesterday while you provisioned the waifs at your previous residence. I know how aggravating it is to do errands only to discover a store you go to on a regular basis is closed, but at least you were able to find what you wanted at the Kroger. Eventually sweet Tyler will outgrow his mischievousness with your precious Tang. Tyler is still a baby - - he needs to learn from you, Anne, and Tang what is appropriate behavior. He is so fortunate to have your loving patience and guidance.

I reviewed my checkbook with the bank statement once again to make sure I hadn't made an error in my checkbook but all the figures matched one another. So I'm still confused as to where that 40 cent difference is. Oh well - - at least I know I've done everything I can do to try to reconcile the finances. Sweet Buster has come a couple of times today for brief visits. With the sunbeams shining so pretty today and temps comfortable I don't blame him for wanting to be out and about.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster has been by if only briefly. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

So, we got the on-boarding email for the job starting 11/11. I did all that I could that doesn't require document uploads. Those I guess I can take pics with my phone and put on the PC. I also went to the Five Star interview which was awkward, but I think I'll have the job. Thankful that it's only temp for now.

The rest of the day has been chill with the kitties. Tyler still has his "moments" but he's learning. It will be time for them to both have their provisions as well as the local waifs, weather permitting.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny after welcome rain 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that your jobs beginning 11/11 will be decent and will provide you the opportunity for permanent employment. I'm also keeping you, Tracy, in my thought and prayers that the job at Star Mart will become a reality. Please let us know how things go. I hope I'm not prying by asking you how Anne feels about continuing to work at McKesson until you begin your new jobs on 11/11. You only need to answer this question if you want to. As for sweet Tyler, even though he's being a handful right now I know you, Anne, and your precious Tang are enjoying every minute. Sweet Tyler will mellow soon enough.

It has been a very busy day here on the lap top working on the bill-a-thon. I'm still waiting to get my W7 and W10 computers. I didn't realize the transfer of files would be so involved. Just goes to reinforce my lack of knowledge with high technology. Tomorrow I have my annual appointment with my primary care physician and to get my flu shot, and will need to go to the post office to mail payments I cannot do online. I have also completed the application to change my Prescription D plan for next year and that will be one of the things I will be mailing tomorrow. Sweet Buster has come by to visit several times today, particularly when it was raining quite steadily outside. Now that the sunbeams are out I'm sure he's found a place to dry off so that he can do his afternoon exploring. He might stop by for another visit later on.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (61) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad Buster came to visit with you while you worked through the day and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

Anne is not thrilled staying at McKesson especially after what they did to me, but we need the money until the new jobs start. To that point I have the job at Five Star starting tomorrow (today I did paperwork for that) I have to go in at 7:00 for a while for training (sigh) Thank goodness it's only for a 2 1/2 weeks. But, again, since I can't get UE we need the money. At least this time I'll be going from 10.00 to 18.00 rather than the other way around like in 2010.

Tyler and Tang are doing well. Tyler actually curled up at my feet on the couch earlier for a nap. But the "wild child" resurfaced a while ago. They have both had their milk. Tang's shot, the treats and local waif provisions will come later.

I hope you have had a good day and that you will have a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur=ever angels. Blessings.

T

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly breezy 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am sooooooooo glad you have a partner who is supportive of you - - that you are supportive of each other. I remember a time when you thought you would never find a "soul mate". From what you share it sounds like you both are blessed to have found each other. And congratulations to your temporary job at Five Star. It sounds like today will be a long one for you but it will provide much needed income. Please let us know how things go. I am sooo chuckling at your description of sweet Tyler as your "wild child." It wasn't all that long ago when your precious Tang gave you some moments of hyperventilation with his "amazing Tang" feats of daring do. There's nothing like a kitten to "liven things up" in a household - - may each of you enjoy a long, happy, and healthy earthly journey together.

Had my annual check up today with my regular MD. All seems to be working fine as near as both of us can tell. And - - she does receive updates from both my rheumatologist and the hematologist who oversees my infusions - - YEA!!!! This is exactly what I want. Before I went to my MD appointment I was able to do my errand at the post office. I knew my MD appointment would take more time and I didn't want to have to do the post office errand afterward. Sweet Buster has been by to see me a couple of times today. With the sunbeams shining bright and pretty he is enjoying being out and about. The chilly wind only seems to invigorate him.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (66) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear things went well with your medical appointment and that Buster came to see you. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

It was a long day and it will be even longer the rest of the week. I have to work 6-2 through Saturday. Yes, my birthday. Then off Sunday and Monday. Before starting, I told the GM I would need some wiggle room for the 29th to which she said that was OK. It's for the welcome day for the upcoming job, but I told her it was a MD appointment. For the remaining time I will be 2-10 starting next week. At least that lines me up with Anne's schedule a little better, But I will have to walk to work (sigh) Just a little over 2 weeks. Anne took off work early so she could pick me up and we could go do our drug screens for said job. So all the prep should be out of the way now.

Tang and Tyler seem to be doing OK. Soon it will be time for their milk, Tang's shot, treats and local waif provisions. I hope you've had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny very pleasant 60-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you'll have to work Saturday, but you will be paid for the disappointment - - so the paycheck will be like a birthday present in itself. It sounds like you and Anne are looking forward to your new jobs. Please let us know how things go.

It's been a decent day here. I was able to take a walk once the temperatures warmed up into the low 60's. With the bright sunshine and a calm breeze I didn't have to wear a jacket. Sweet Buster has been here a couple of times today to say hi but he's enjoying the sunbeams too much to stay inside too long. Tomorrow I'll be able to get both my W7 and W10 computers, and I'll take my lap top with me to have it evaluated to see if it can be upgraded to W10.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_bean. Cloudy and cool (60) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to get out and also had visits from Buster. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but I was extremely tired after walking home from work 2.7 miles. At least Anne found a deal online for a free Uber for me to get home today and she can get me tomorrow. She also is supposed to have about 750.00 coming to her in her unused HSA (hopefully) account. That would be most of the rent and perhaps I could quit this nightmare job a week earlier that anticipated. We'll have to see.

Tyler decided to curl up with me on the couch for a nap earlier, but unfortunately it was as Tang was trying to curl up by my head (sigh) I've had to break up some "spats" but otherwise they are doing OK. It will be time soon to get their provisions as well as those of the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of our precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad Anne has found you a ride while you're at Five Star Market. Walking almost 3 miles is quite a trek. I hope you and Anne are able to consolidate your finances so that you can take a break before beginning your new jobs next month. Please let us know how things go. I'm so smiling at your precious Tang and sweet Tyler curling up with you to not only take their naps but also to comfort you and let you know they love you. I know this warms your heart.

Yesterday I got both my W7 and W10 computers and spent most of the rest of the day trying to get the W10 computer set up. I haven't installed the printers yet - - I'm waiting for a day when I can handle that headache. Today I upgraded my internet security program but had to get technical support to get the program installed properly. Murphy's Law "Nothing is ever as simple as it seems" surely does apply to me particularly with technology. Sweet Buster has been by to visit with me a few times today but hasn't stayed to take a nap. He left a few minutes ago to go out on his afternoon rounds.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope your computer change over goes well for you. Glad to hear Buster paid you some visits and hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Only Tyler curled up with me. Sadly, he chased Tang off. I'm hoping this will diminish as Tyler gets older (sigh) I still make sure Tang knows he's still my #1 boy. The Uber ride coupon was a one time thing. I'll still have to walk to work going forward when I change to evenings next week huh.gif I keep telling myself it's just 2 weeks max.

Work wasn't bad as it wasn't anywhere near as busy as an average weekday. Anne picked me up when I got off and we did our weekly Walmart run and then came home. Tyler and Tang were waiting for us when we got home as usual. They have both had their milk and will get treats later when I give Tang his shot. Since the rain has let up more or less, I also put the provisions out for the local waifs.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by you beloved fur-angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy 70-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad Anne was able to pick you up from work yesterday. I'm sorry you'll have to walk to work and am hoping the weather will be decent for you. I remember in some of your previous jobs how you had to walk at least a mile from your bus stop in all types of weather. Please let us know how things go. I know you, Anne, and your precious Tang are lovingly teaching sweet Tyler the social skills he needs. I remember when my beloved Abbygayle and Noah liked to cuddle with me at the same time. Abbygayle would stretch out across my chest and Noah would cuddle up next to me so that I could cradle him with my left arm. I have every confidence that in time Tyler and Tang will "figure things out" for shared cuddle time with your guidance.

Not much happening around the condo complex today. Sweet Buster has been here and stayed to settle down next to me to take a nap for awhile. He left a few minutes ago to do his afternoon neighborhood rounds.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (62) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Glad to hear Buster visited and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

When we went to feed the waifs at the old place this morning I didn't see any people out, but I didn't see any waifs ether. Oh well. From there we went to Kroger and Dollar Tree to get the rest of the week's provisions. From there we came home and had lunch, watched some TV and napped.

Not much else going on here either. Tang and Tyler are doing OK. They have both had their milk and will get the treats and Tang his shot later on. I already put provisions out for the local waifs to the delight of Tabby and her tyke. He's getting so big and is less and less fearful of me.

I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening in the company of you precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy damp 60-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you, your precious boys, and Anne had good quality family time on Sunday, and I know the waifs at your former residence are grateful for your continued provisions.

Yesterday was a very busy day. Started off the morning with yet another consult with the internet security techs regarding the security program. This past weekend I started developing a rash which was quite uncomfortable itch-wise, so I was able to get an appointment yesterday afternoon with my rheumatologist since all the meds I'm on are prescribed by her. She has referred me to a dermatologist - - that appointment is tomorrow afternoon, so I may not be able to post tomorrow. By the time I got home yesterday evening from the rheumatologist office I was really tired and needed to try to get comfortable from the itching. So that's why I wasn't able to get online yesterday. I'm fine otherwise. Sweet Buster has been here a couple of times already today - - not to stay long but checking in with me. He may come by later on for another visit.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. I hope your medical appointments go well today too. Glad to hear Buster stopped by and hope he and Bonnie are doing OK.

The less I say about my current job the better. But going to that welcome day thing yesterday for the new job at least gives me something to look forward to.

Tang and Tyler are slowly starting to get along better. Yesterday they even ate at the food bowls together w/o fighting. Not much else to report. I'll have to post before I go to work now rather than after with this evening schedule.

I hope you will have a good day and a pleasant evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy gusty windy 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you are looking forward to your new job come 11/11. I know that seems far away right now but hopefully you just have one more week to get through. The focus is getting a paycheck to help keep you, Anne, and your precious boys as financially solvent as possible. Please let us know how things go.

I saw the dermatologist yesterday. He strongly believes the rash is being caused by an adverse reaction to the remicade infusions. He told me to "take a double dose of Claritin about 3 to 4 hours prior to my infusion and then take a double dose of Benadryl about 30 minutes prior to the infusion - - and see if that works." That's precisely how he worded it. I have emailed my rheumatologist letting her know I don't feel completely comfortable doing this because of the serious potential side effects of mixing two different types of antihistamines and / or the potential of an overdose. I really don't want to end up in the ER attached to life support. So I'm waiting to hear back from my rheumatologist, and the good news is I have until 12/5 to get this settled. I left here at 12:30 p.m. and didn't get back until close to 6 p.m.. By then I was very tired and had a humongous headache from driving in the rain and the traffic, etc.. So I thank you for your patience in my writing to you.

I tried installing my Canon printer on the W10 computer this morning but failed miserably. Buster's dad came over and gave it a try as he is more technology savvy and he couldn't get W10 to acknowledge the W10 drivers either. This does not entirely surprise me, although I wish it had. So I purchased a new Canon printer that was on sale and it should be delivered some time next week at the latest. In the meantime I can print using my lap top, which is what I've doing for 3 weeks now. Sweet Buster has been by a couple of times today to say hello but hasn't stayed long. Perhaps he will be back later on this afternoon.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's been a couple of days since you last posted. I hope it's only because of your current work schedule. Look forward to sharing your news whenever possible.

Both today and yesterday have been busy with working on my W10 computer. Apparently the tech did not check the system for any applicable updates to Windows or Dell drivers - - so I have been struggling my way through that. Finally got the contraption to recognize my AVG internet security as the primary instead of Windows security. I opened my new WordPerfect program today to check it out - - open documents, save updates to documents, etc.. It wouldn't let me save any documents. Kept getting a hate message telling me I had no rights to do that. So I chatted with a Corel rep online. I had to go into my AVG program to "allow" WordPerfect to function. I am soooo not technology oriented. I'm glad I still have this W7 lap top to keep me sane while I work through the transitions. I'll have my new Canon laser printer on Monday so I'll be working on getting that installed and running on the W10 computer. I truly hope this is the LAST update I have to go through in my lifetime. And I have already reset the clocks to Standard Time so that I won't have that to deal with later on. Sweet Buster has visited me frequently and is here with me now as I'm writing to you.

Tracy, I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope you are well. I'm sorry to hear about the rash and hope you will get the relief you're seeking. Also sorry about the printer and am hoping that gets resolved soon too. I hope Buster and Bonnie are doing OK as well.

I have not posted for a few days as I have been feeling the effects of walking to work and pulling an 8 hour shift in a convenience store. Last night Anne fed the waifs at the old place herself before coming to get me from work as it's just across the street. I called in sick today because I was so tired I was feeling dizzy and ill. I was off anyway tomorrow. This just leaves Tues-Thu and I can quit thankfully huh.gif Anne got her HSA funded today so thankfully the rent won't be late.

Tang and Tyler continue their struggle toward getting along but are getting there. I'm seeing more and more of them eating out of the separate food bowls together w/o Tyler tackling Tang for the food. I think he's finally realizing he's in a safe place and doesn't have to "compete" for anything anymore.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you weren't feeling well and you did the right thing in staying home to get your strength back. I must confess I was a bit concerned about you walking almost 3 miles to work, my friend. I'm very thrilled you'll be able to quit this job at the end of the week. You have accomplished your goal of having income while you and Anne anticipate beginning your new jobs on 11/11. When will Anne give her notice at McKesson? I'm glad she was able to provision the waifs at your previous residence, and I know they appreciate your and Anne's continued loving care on their behalf.

Yesterday was a quiet day here as Sundays are deliberately planned to be. Today has been busy with the ongoing task of getting my W10 computer configured to working satisfactorily. I figured out how to make the icons and viewing larger through the control panel's "apearance" format. I have gotten my address book entered into my WordPerfect program and email addresses entered into Thunderbird. AND - - I have my HP color printer installed as well - - without any hassles!!!! YEA!!!!!! I could not believe how easy it was to install that printer. YEA!!!! I checked on the delivery of my new Canon printer - - it's been delayed until tomorrow. That's quite alright - - I have moved the current Canon printer over to the table I'm using with my lap top which makes it more convenient to print from my lap top. Sweet Buster has been by several times today. A few minutes ago he brought a little mouse inside as a snack. I collected it in the dustpan, put it out on the walkway to the door, and then showed Buster where it was. He had his snack outside. He is such a sweet boy.

Again, my friend, I hope you're feeling better and am so very glad you only have 4 days to get through this week with your job at Star Mart. As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (60) greetings to you. I hope you're doing well. I hope you other printer arrives soon and functions as well as the one you have now. Glad to hear Buster has been by and hoping he and Bonnie are doing OK.

I have 3 more days of this hell job so posting may be sporadic at best (if at all) I got the call about the job and I have my desired shift of 10:30-7:30 (days) Anne got the call too at work but has been playing phone tag ever since. I hope she gets the same shift. Her HSA posted early so we won't have to be late on the rent.

Tyler and Tang are continuing to work toward getting along which makes me glad. I'm getting ready to see to their needs as well as the local waifs.

As always, I hope you have had a good day and will have a pleasant evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Blessings.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunset cool-ish 60-ish Tuesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can imagine today and the next two days will seem unending, but you're seeing the light at the end of the tunnel and am keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that your new jobs will be good ones for you. Please let us know how things go.

Today has been busy with the ongoing process of getting my W10 computer set up, configured, etc.. I got the new Canon printer today and have that installed. I like my old printer better - - it's much less complicated to operate but I suppose in time I'll adjust to the new printer. I was hoping I could recycle the old printer through Canon but they don't do that. So I guess I'll be taking my old printer to the E-cycle event next fall. It's still a perfectly good printer - - it just doesn't work with the new technology which I guess makes it useless. Sweet Buster has been by a few times to say hello but not to stay for any length of time. I guess he's trying to get in as much sunbeam time as possible now that the daylight hours are shorter.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious prince Tang and sweet Tyler are doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne kindly, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, Fluffy, Ferdinand, Socks, Tabby, Tyke, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cooling autumn temperatures. I hope you, your precious boys, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. Please know you, your precious boys, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy and cool (49) greetings to you. I hope you are doing well. Sorry to hear the new printer is not as user friendly as the old one and I am hoping you will get the hang of it soon. Glad to hear Buster stopped by even if it was briefly. I hope he and Bonnie are both doing OK.

Given the rain this morning and my still tired old bones, I did some number crunching. Since Five Star held back a week, I will be getting checks through next week and the first one for the new job the week after that. Basically no gaps except for a few days (Five Star pays Tues-Wed) That being the case, I decided walking almost 3 miles to work for 3 days in bad weather was not a good idea and turned in my stuff. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a mistake unsure.gif

Tang and Tyler are doing OK and have been quiet most of the day, more or less. They have had their milk and I have put the waif food out. I will give Tang his shot and both their treats later.

T
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, sweet Tyler, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

In a way I'm glad you have stopped your job at Five Star. I know what it's like to have to decide between a paying job and one's health. Every time I have chosen my health over money because my health was being severely impacted by the job I was doing - - and as you know so well in your personal experience no amount of money can make up for the physical and emotional torment of an unhealthy employment situation. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you, Anne, and your precious boys will be financially sound through the time you have to wait for your paychecks to begin with your new jobs. Please let us know how things go.

Speaking of Anne - - I have been wanting to ask you this question for awhile but haven't wanted to pry - - but I'm going to ask my question and you and Anne can decide how you want to answer me - - e.g., tell me to mind my own business, or if you'd prefer answer me via personal email. I would like to know Anne's last name so that I can include her name in the address of cards I send to you. You are a family and I don't want her to feel slighted. It's up to you and Anne to decide how you want to answer me - - I will most certainly respect your response.

Today was errand day - - pharmacy to pick up a refill for my fosamax and a grocery run to the local Food Lion. It took me about an hour and a half to get through my grocery list including check out. I'm so glad that's done for now. Got back around 11:30 a.m.. Haven't seen sweet Buster yet today but hope he'll stop by sometime this afternoon.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.