Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (47) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry I forgot to post last night. Between my elevated BP and working weekends, my mind isn't all there. I'm glad you were able to help out Bonnie and Buster's mom with the mop and hope you got to visit with them some. Also glad you had time to spend with your brother and sister in-law.

We picked up my RX for the BP this morning as soon as CVS pharmacy opened just after feeding the waifs at the old place and before coming to work. I hope it helps.
Tang and our local waifs have been doing well. Pretty sure Tweak and Butters have been dominating the can food with Dulcinea coming by to eat the dry.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

My friend, I can soooooooo relate to the "brain gaps" that happen in remembering things. Just glad to know you're home with your precious Tang and Anne rather than being in a hospital room hooked up to heart monitor. I hope the BP medicine helps. Please let us know how you're doing.

Worked on scheduling online payments this morning for January's bills. Normally I'd wait until next week to do that but there are two major holidays within a week which will include companies and banks being closed when payments would normally be made. Received a call from my rheumatologist this morning letting me know my liver enzymes are still elevated. So I'm to stop taking the weekly methotrexate and continue my remicade infusions. We'll see how that goes with pain management. If the pain levels increase I will call her and I know she'll see me sooner than my scheduled February appointment. I'll let you know how things go. Both Bonnie and Buster have been by to see me this morning. Bonnie came earlier and left to go on her rounds and then came back. She is in the "princess" room taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (41) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear about your liver enzyme levels and hope the change in meds helps. Glad to hear you got visits from Bonnie and Buster though.

More of the same at work today, but nothing as insane as what I heard about last Friday (50 in queue) But it's over for now and we are off the next two days; the weekend too for a change dry.gif

Tang met us at the door when we got home. He's had his supper, shot and treats. He was acting all jumpy for some reason, but I think I have him calmed down now. When I started to step back inside from putting the waif food out I saw Dulcinea darting across the lot. She ate all the canned food and 1/2 the dry. Which is good because she'es looking a little thin lately unsure.gif I topped off the dry food for the others though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and Anne have four days off from work in a row. Will you have to work Christmas and / or New Year's? I hope you're feeling better so that you can enjoy your family days with your precious Tang and Anne. I know the waifs appreciate everything you and Anne do for them.

Scarlet has arrived and is acclimating herself to the change in lodging. I have cleared off my work desk in front of the window on the garage side of the condo, pulled the sheer curtain back and raised the blind so that she can sit or lay on the table and look outside. As I'm writing to you she is investigating everything. She has fresh water in a water bowl and some food in her dining dish. I have put out her toys and a couple of brown paper bags care of my last Kroger order, and her latrine is ready to accommodate her needs, so I hope I have everything set up for her. Wish she could tell me what other accommodations I could do for her to make her stay more pleasant. Got my major chores done yesterday so now I can just relax for a couple of days to enjoy Scarlet's visit and read "What The Fly Saw."

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (40) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I must have missed you mentioning Scarlet coming to stay with you. I hope she settles in so you both can enjoy some quality time together.

We don't have 4 days off in a row (if only) We were off today and will be tomorrow, but have to work Thursday and Friday. We are off Christmas but work Eve until 5:30 (making that deal got us off this coming weekend.) New Year is anybody's guess at this point dry.gif

Today we tried to go to the Chinese buffet to discover they were closed for gas problems. We tried the buffet at Ghatti Land to discover a bunch of school buses (field trip to eat?) But there they were mobbed inside. We settled on going next door to El Nopal and they weren't busy at all and had a nice lunch there. Then we went to Petsmart in the east end to visit with the adoption center kitties.

From there, it was a trip for a few things from Walmart and home to Tang. He's had his supper and shot and will get his treats after my shower. I think I saw Princess outside before putting that food out as well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy gusty windy 50-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits. It's good to see the forum up and running once more.

Glad you and Anne have the weekend to look forward to, and Christmas Day. I can imagine it's difficult for call centers to find employees willing to work the days that other types of businesses usually have off. I know it has been a challenge for you and Anne to negotiate having the same days off together, and hope you and Anne have better opportunities to negotiate your work schedules in the coming year. Please let us know how things go.

Discovered this morning that I was down to my last check with my correct address printed on it, but still had some left that had my previous address printed on them, so I had to place an order today for new checks with express handling which increased the cost of my order. I hope to get them sometime next week. Oh well - - live and learn. The place that fixed the hinges on my lap top is having a sale on used and refurbished electronics, so I called to see if they had any used tablets. I thought I was speaking with a customer rep here at the local office, and went to check out an IPad only to discover that the customer rep I had been speaking with was in the Lynchburg office. So the rep here in the local office called the Lynchburg office and arranged for the tablet to be here for me to look at next Wednesday when I do my post office and bank errands. I'm still unsure about investing in a tablet even a used one but I'll know more when I take a look at it next week and get a demo on it. Saw Buster as I was leaving the condo to go look at the tablet. He's probably inside his own home - - hopefully - - because we just had a cloud burst a few minutes ago.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (37) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Hope you get your checks soon. Also, I think you'll enjoy the freedom a tablet offers for internet; I know I do. Hope you get a good one a for a good price. Glad you saw Buster if only briefly.

Today wasn't bad call wise. It's nice to have 3 other people there until 8:00 besides Anne and I. We get out sooner if nothing else. And now the weekend to look forward to.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. I thought I saw movement in the bush in front of our back door when we pulled up, and sure enough it was Butters. He had all the wet food and some of the dry - which I re-topped off. Princess seems to have come by for that.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy blustery gusty windy chilly 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad yesterday was a fairly decent day for you and Anne at work. And am glad you saw at least Butters and Princess at the dinner table last night. Hopefully Dulcinea and Tweak also stopped by for the buffet.

Thank you for your insights about the benefits of a tablet. Will let you know how things go in that regard. Did a little work on the checkbook bringing that up to date, and am continuing to read What The Fly Saw. Bonnie is here for a visit taking a nap in her usual place in the guest room. Will need to start getting my lunch cooking after I get this sent to you.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had a visit from Bonnie today.

Today after lunch we shopped around for Xmas gifts for Anne's nieces and nephews (no adult exchange this year thank goodness) We found some nice toys for the younger ones at Big Lots and got gift cards from Game Stop for the 2 older ones - all in for about 10.00 per kid which is about all our budget can handle right now. Although that was offset some by the arrival of retirement fund checks from ADP for about 150.00 each in the mail today. We also stopped in Petsmart to see the kitties but it appears they'd all been adopted out per signs which is good.

Tang is doing well and just had his supper. I'll give him his shot and treats a little later. I looked out the back door window to see either Butters or Tweak ( I couldn't tell) noshing the can food.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy chilly 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a productive day yesterday, and although the windfall from ADP was small in amount it still comes in handy. I hope your and Anne's Christmas with her family will be a pleasant one.

Not a lot going on here today. There is a substitute mail deliverer for the holidays. According to the Informed Delivery for yesterday I was supposed to get my electric bill. Everything else was delivered but not the electric bill. Bonnie's and Buster's mom picked up the mail yesterday so I asked her if by chance she had mistakenly included it with their mail. She checked but alas, no. So I alerted the Postmaster that the electric bill had not been delivered - - but only the Good Lord knows where it is at this moment in time and when / if it will show up in my mailbox. So I'll just go by the Treasurer's office on Wednesday when I do my errands and pay my bill there. Beautiful Bonnie is here visiting me as I'm writing to you. I'm not sure where she has decided to take her nap today. She let me hold her in my arms for a couple of minutes before wanting to settle down. She is soooo adorable. Buster hasn't come to visit me yet since Scarlet went home. I'm hoping he will resume his visits soon.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (36) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Bonnie came by for a visit.

The windfall didn't help much as I went and forgot my card in the ATM when depositing it today and didn't discover that until we went to check out at Dollar Tree. I called to cancel it and PNC prints new ones at the branches. But as we work 9:00-5:30 tomorrow, I won't be able to do that until after Xmas. I was able to write check at Kroger but they would not let me write it over for cash as I never wrote a check there before.

Tang is doing well, but I'm going to have to cut this short as I feel terrible right now.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy cold 40-ish Christmas Eve greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday, and hope you're doing better today. Wow!!! I hope someone didn't steal your ATM card before you noticed it missing and had an opportunity to cancel it. So glad you were able to write a check at Dollar Tree, and hope you're able to find a way to get some cash while you're waiting for a new opportunity to get another ATM card.

Have been working on a couple of computer projects today and got the gift cards packaged up for tomorrow. Got a load of laundry done which is now in the dryer. And my checks arrived today. YAY!!! Both Bonnie and Buster came by today for a visit. Buster just to say hello, and Bonnie for her nap. Have my lunch cooking so will be getting that after I get this off to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (39) Christmas Eve greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear your checks came and that both Bonnie and Buster visited with you today.

Anne got my stuff at Dollar Tree on her card which is when I noticed mine missing. I called the bank and they went over the charges before cancelling the card and all of them were legitimate. I wrote a check at Kroger but they would not let me write it for over the amount for cash. I don't really need cash right now and can get a replacement card at a branch Wednesday before work.

Tang met us when we got home tonight after unsuccessfully trying to last minute shop at Kroger then Walmart (both closed) He's had his supper, shot and treats. And, since Dollar Tree was open, he's enjoying some new toys happy.gif Either Butters or Tweak got the can food tonight, it was hard to tell in the dim light.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening and a joy filled Christmas. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne had an enjoyable day yesterday, and that you were able to get your new ATM card this morning before going into work. Am glad all the charges against the lost card were legitimate.

Yesterday was okay at my brother's and sister in law's home. It is always delightful seeing my nephew and getting caught up on his news. When I arrived Scarlet was in the enclosed front porch standing up on her hind feet just tall enough to look through the very bottom of the glass to their storm door. It was sooooo cute. Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad have left to go to NJ to pick up their granddaughter to bring her back here to celebrate Christmas with them and her mom and step dad. So I will be looking after their fur tribe for the rest of today and then Abigail and her mom and dad will be back sometime this evening to take over the foster care tomorrow. I have my remicade infusion tomorrow so I might not be able to be online - - will depend on how I feel after I get back to the condo. Did some errands today. Stopped by the electronics place with the expectation of checking out the used IPad - - but it wasn't there. So I have saved myself $99 plus tax in this effort. It would be nice to actually hold one in my hands and "test drive" it before I decide to purchase one - - but it's not a high priority to have one.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well, and I know he is enjoying his toys. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (43) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. Glad to hear to get/got to spend time with Scarlet, Bonnie, Buster and Abigail. Sorry things didn't work out with your tablet though.

We stopped by the bank before work and got my new debit card. I called Banfield and Tracfone and got those billings sorted out too.

Tang met me at the door when I got home which is always nice. He's had his supper and shot and treats will come after my shower. I set the food out for the waifs too.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you got your new debit card and it sounds like you're back up and running okay. It's always nice when a plan comes together. Do you and Anne have this weekend off?

The infusion went okay after the nurse finally found a vein that would accept the IV. And the doctor wanted to check my vitamin B12 and D levels since they haven't been checked since January. He thinks checking them once a year will be sufficient. My next infusion is scheduled for the first Thursday in February. Have had my lunch and decided to fire up my lap top to see what's been happening today. Havedone a preliminary internet window shopping for used IPads - - haven't a clue as to which model is better, worse. Good thing this isn't a high priority for me. Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad are home now so I'm looking forward to an early retirement this evening.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy chilly 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope everything is going okay with you, your precious Tang, and Anne.

It's been a low key day here, for which I am thankful. Have had my lunch and now have kitchen clean up to do. Am looking forward to a quiet evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear the medical appointment went OK. Sorry I didn't post last night, but we stopped to get some supplies at Walmart since we work all weekend and were late getting in.

Same old same old on the job. We have to work 3 more days until we are off until the holiday. Then (assuming they don't change the schedule) we only work one other day that week and will be off Thu-Sun of that week.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and has had his supper, shot and treats. He seems to be doing well.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy still on the chilly side 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So if I understand your post correctly you and Anne will have New Year's Day off, work Wednesday, 1/2, and then have the rest of the week off through and including next Sunday, 1/6. That sounds good - - especially since you and Anne will have this time off together - - great family time together with your precious prince Tang. YAY!!!

Worked on a couple of emails today and watched Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad take down their outside Christmas decorations this morning. It looks really bare and bleak out there now without them. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today - - I imagine they are enjoying being outside today visiting their special places. Not much else happening around the condo complex.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (34) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Yes, we will have 4 days off (if the schedule holds) in a row from the 3rd on. Call volume today was about typical for a Saturday.

Tang was waiting for us when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is chilling in the kitchen. I put the waif food out too but no takers so far. But I'm sure there will be.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening under the loving watchfulness of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like work yesterday was tolerable for you and Anne, and hope today is the same. I know you and Anne are looking forward to having 4 days off in a row, and hope the schedule doesn't change. Please let us know how things go.

It's a quiet day here in the condo complex for which I'm thankful. Yesterday while Bonnie's and Buster's mom and dad were taking down the outside decorations tempers flared and of course the residents were privy to their dispute. Didn't have that to contend with at my beautiful home in the woods. I truly miss the serene tranquility of my beautiful home in the woods. Have caught up on some emails today and am looking forward to having my lunch soon. Saw Buster as he was crossing the common driveway but no visits yet today from him or Bonnie.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (42) greetings to you. I hope his finds you doing well. Sorry you had to deal with the domestic fire works and subsequently no visits from Bonnie and Buster. I hope things are better today.

Today I had maybe 8 calls all day; not looking forward to tomorrow though with it being the last day of the year. Especially with all the botched enrollments coming from who ever Excellus outsourced sales to. I can't decide if their "leaders" or Firstsource's are the bigger criminals. Either way they deserve each other. That and to be measured for orange jump suits, if you know what I mean.

But we are home now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treat and was chilling in the kitchen last I saw. He seems well. Pretty sure Tweak got the canned food again tonight. I might start putting 2 cans out in the near future.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy damp 40-ish New Year's Eve Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's a long day in the trenches when work is slow, so I can imagine how glad you and Anne were to finally be able to get home. I hope today is not too hectic for you - - the overload calls may wait to begin on Wednesday. If that is the case, you and Anne will only have Wednesday to endure knowing that you have the rest of the week off. Please let us know how things go.

Thankfully things are quiet here today - - no arguments or loud booming music to contend with. Have been busy getting caught up on some emails. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster out today but they may be home since it's raining - - again. But I'm glad it's just wet rain and not snow, sleet, or any other form of frozen precipitation.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne on this cloudy breezy 50-ish first day of 2019 Tuesday. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne are having an enjoyable New Year family day together.

Not much going on here today at the moment. Yesterday when I got the mail for me and Buster's and Bonnie's mom and dad, I took their mail over to leave it at the front door as I knew they were out for awhile. Buster was at the front door wanting in and he was obviously limping not being able to put weight on his right front leg. So I let him inside - - thankfully I had the key to their unit in my coat pocket - -. I didn't know what else to do, so I emailed them hoping Buster's mom would check her email on her phone and left a message on their home phone voice mail. Fortunately I saw when they arrived home so I called them and spoke with Buster's dad to let him know about Buster. Haven't heard anything from them as to how he's doing but guess I'll find out this evening when I join the other residents at their home for a "new year" dinner. Yesterday after they got home Bonnie came running over to my unit wanting in, so I let her in and she was so happy to be here. She even let me hold her in my arms for a couple of minutes. When she heard her big doggy brother Buddy outside she decided it was time for her to go home. So this is all the news here at the condo complex.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well, and I know he is enjoying his toys. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly soon to be raining again 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope this is your and Anne's last day at work for the week - - hoping your schedule continues to have you both off tomorrow through Sunday so that you and Anne can enjoy some good quality "family time" with your precious prince Tang.

Buster's mom and dad took him to see his doctor this morning to check out his front right leg which has continued to be swollen. After xrays and hands on examination it has been determined that he has a very bad sprain. His doctor gave his mom and dad an antibiotic and pain meds with instructions to keep him inside for the next couple of days at least to let the medication work on getting the swelling down so that he can put weight back on his foot. Buster does not like being kept continuously inside, but he's got no choice at this point but to "grin and bear it." I hope to go over to see how he's doing later this evening as his mom told me "visiting hours" are always open to me. So I'll let you know how he's doing. Have had a pesky email that keeps popping up - - the same email dated 12/31 at the same hour it was originally received in my inbox. Have done everything I know to do to block it, delete it, identify it as junk mail, etc., so we'll see if any of the filter stuff works. I hope so as it's a "last time to donate" type email. Have been reading one of the library books "Treasure Hunt" by John Lescroart. It's pretty good. Will probably have it finished in the next couple of days.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (41) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry I haven't posted last couple days but it's been hectic with work and the holiday. I'm so sorry to hear about Buster and am appealing to Angels Theresa and Tom for him to be OK. From that and Bonnie running to and letting you hold her along with the "dust up" over there the other day it sounds like they are both stressed out. I'm glad they have you to come to when they feel like that.

Well, we have finally come to the point where we have 4 days off in a row. And the schedule had not changed by the time we left. We are NOT answering our phones to unfamiliar numbers during that time either.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and he's had his supper, shot and treats. He's chilling at my feet as I post this and seems to be well. Looks like Tweak got the can food again tonight. Either that or he came just barely too late. He spared me a friendly look though.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly windy 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad to share your news that your and Anne's days off are confirmed. I know you both will enjoy the consecutive days together with your precious Tang. And I can soooo relate to work schedules, priorities, etc., that do not afford time for other things. It's just a pleasure to share your news whenever possible.

I'm so glad to share with you that when I visited Buster yesterday evening he was weight bearing on his leg. It was obvious the medication just with the one dose his mom had already given him is working. And it was also obvious that he was feeling much better. This was sooooo good to see. Today has been spent trying to debug the email address that has been "possessed" with repetitive email. Fortunately I got that to stop but then I couldn't send or receive email to that specific address. I tried everything I knew how to do and everything relevant topic I could find in the help forums on the Thunderbird website - - but nothing worked. I even deleted the email address and then reinstated it, but even that didn't help. So I called Shentel and spoke with a tech rep there. He was able to send and receive email to that specific address through the shentel server, so we deduced that the problem was directly related to Thunderbird. But since I have reopened Thunderbird I am once again receiving email to the petulant address - - so go figure. Obviously something got hung up in the technical spooling. I'm just glad it's working again.

Also got a call from my brother letting me know that Scarlet would indeed be staying with me while he and my sister in law take my nephew back to Greensboro, NC, for his flight back to Idaho, so he brought her over. She is getting reacquainted with everything. Bonnie was here earlier settled nicely on my bed taking a nap, but when I started to get things ready for Scarlet she joined me in getting things set up, and then I encouraged her to go home. Even though she went out through the pet door - - with me guiding her through - - she turned around and wanted back in but I had to shut the inside door so that she couldn't come back it. I felt bad about doing that but I don't want to run the risk of her and Scarlet getting into a physical disagreement about who belongs here. They both belong here - - just not at the same time. Don't feel like cooking much for lunch so am fixing some soup and a sandwich which should be ready soon.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear Buster seems to be getting better. So sad about Bonnie wanting to stay with you but could not. I know you want to keep both her and Scarlet safe. Perhaps you can visit her and Buster outdoors for the time being.

We didn't do much today but get staples we absolutely needed that can't wait for the weekend after we had some lunch. We did visit a Peddler's Mall looking for cheap movies but didn't find anything.

Tang has had his supper and will get his shot and treats after I've had my shower. He seems to be doing OK. I think Tweak got the canned food tonight, but I spooked him looking out the shades. I'm sure he and the others will be back though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you and Scarlet have a most comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings,

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, soggy rainy cold 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a decent day yesterday getting errands done and enjoying some "window shopping". I know your precious Tang is delighted to have this dedicated family time with you both. And I know the community waifs sincerely appreciate your and Anne's dedicated efforts on their behalf.

It's another quiet day here. I saw Buster yesterday evening. The swelling in his leg was significantly reduced to the point where both his mom and I could see a wound on his foreleg where the fur had been pulled out. But he's walking comfortably on all fours now, and is definitely feeling much better. Scarlet is keeping me company from time to time and then disappears to wherever she finds a place to settle into. Finished reading the book "Treasure Hunt" this morning and have begun a book by Sofie Kelly titled "A Tale of Two Kitties" which I am thoroughly enjoying. The timer on the stove is letting me know that my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you both doing well. Glad to hear Buster is feeling better, but worried what ever did that to him could return unsure.gif I hope he and Bonnie stay safe.

Not much going on here today. Decided to make today the main laundry day. After that we had lunch and Zaxby's then went poking around a couple other Peddler's Malls but didn't really find anything. From there we picked up a few things at Aldi and came home for some much needed rest.

I just gave Tang his supper (fresh can night) which delighted him. I'll give him his shot and treats later. Currently he's chilling by the TV - eyes closed with front paws crossed. In other words "blissed" happy.gif He seems to be doing well. The rain has started to let up so I put food out for the waifs too. I have not seen any of then yet though.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sooo glad you and Anne have these days to rest and enjoy with your precious Tang. It's been a long time coming for you and I hope you'll have similar "family time" to enjoy together more frequently.

Scarlet's dad came to take her home around 4:30 yesterday evening. I know she was glad to get back home to her familiar sights, sounds, and smells - - and her Forever Mom and Dad. It was a late day rising for me this morning as I was up early yesterday taking care of Scarlet. I guess I needed the extra rest. Needed to do some security updates on my big desk top so tackled that this morning. Got everything updated, computer restarted, security scan done, etc., - - everything showed normal. Went online to my bank to print off some receipts which proved to be somewhat of a challenge getting to the website and logged in but eventually that worked okay - - or seemed to. Got receipts printed off and logged off only to have an alert screen show up that my internet security program wasn't working - - the "UI did not install" - - whatever that means. So I followed the prompts to reinstall it and then restart the computer, and once again everything shows okay. So I'm hoping there wasn't any hacking going on in the background somehow. I guess I'll find out. Buster is now out and about again and came to visit me to say "hi" and I guess to thank me for letting him inside his home when he came home injured. He is such a good fellow. Haven't seen Bonnie yet today, but with the blustery wind she may prefer to stay home. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Don't know why my closing to you yesterday didn't show up in the post, but I hope you know that you, your precious Tang, and Anne are always in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (52) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sure it was disappointing to see Scarlet go, but as you say she was going home. Glad to hear Buster seems to continue to improve. The UI generally has to do with the operating system. I get that on my tablet from time to time (reboot usually fixes it) I never heard of that happening on a desktop though.

We used some coupons to have a cheap lunch (7.40 for both not including tip) at Steak and Shake. Then we went to Petsmart, but still no adoptable kitties. Hope they all found homes. After that we went to the library because we thought there was a model train show, but it was the branch on the other side of town. So we just walked around the mall for a while before coming home for a nap.

Tang has had his supper and will get his shot and treats after my shower. He seems to be doing well. I put food out for the waifs, but I think it's too early to expect to see any yet.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and Anne missed the train exhibit. It sounds like it would have been fun. Still from what you share with us you and Anne seemed to have an enjoyable day together with your precious Tang.

I know you and Anne must be dreading having to go back to work tomorrow - - wishing that these past 4 days could last forever. Hopefully someday you and Anne will be able to enjoy your retirement years together and you'll be able to look back at these years and know that they were worth the effort.

Today has been a quiet one. Both Bonnie and Buster have come to visit me - - twice. Buster is still doing well. Bonnie has a big sore on her right front leg with the fur missing. It doesn't look like a bite wound but something obviously caused an injury. I'm sure her mom and dad are aware of it and will handle it appropriately. Bonnie is still here with me - - she's settled down on the hassock I have in my bedroom taking a nap as I'm writing to you. Have had my lunch and now have the kitchen clean up to do.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope this you doing well. Glad to hear you received visits from both Bonnie and Buster. I'm sorry to hear about Bonnie's leg though. She and her brother are most certainly getting into something that should probably be looked into unsure.gif

Not much going on here today. We made one more trip to Kroger for supplies for the week resulting in enough fuel points on my card to get gas for 1.99 per gallon which was nice. Clumsy me dropped the eggs we got for breakfast and Anne had to run out for more. But we managed to sit down and eat at around 11:30 with our meal and watched a classic MST3K on You-Tube before resting the remainder of the day.

Tang has had his supper (more like inhaled) and will get his shot and treats later. He seems well. I'm waiting for the usual Sunday evening parking lot riff raff to clear out before setting the food out for the waifs. Swung by the old place this morning to do that but I only saw White Cat.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry about the eggs - - I do know what that's like to have things slip out of your hands and gravity take over. Anne is a good sport for going out to get more eggs for your breakfast, and am glad your precious Tang enjoyed good family time with you and Anne.

I want to thank you for explaining what the "UI" means. Everything seems to be working okay since I followed the instructions and restarted the desk top. Today was errand day revolving around a quick trip to the post office and then over to Forest to a blind store and then a flooring contractor. The blind store here in town I was planning on going to turns out to only do some kinds of flooring, so that resulted me in going to Forest instead. I found exactly what I was looking for with regard to the window in the dining room area and the contractor will be here Wednesday to do the measurements and give me a timeline for ordering and installation. There was a flooring store also in Forest that I stopped into to see what options I have for the kitchen floor which is hardwood floor which I detest in a kitchen as well as to give me options for floor covering over the stone tile floors in both bathrooms. The current flooring is glued to the cement foundation so either the existing flooring has to be pulled involving major demolition or something needs to be able to be put over it. So we'll see what happens. The flooring contractor will be here next Monday, 1/14, to look at the situation and give me options. Got back about a half hour ago and have my lunch cooking which will be ready soon. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster yet today - - may not because I've been out for most of the day.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, Little Bit, Tweak, Princess, Dulcinea, Butters, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hi moon_beam. Clear and mild (59) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like your home improvement projects are coming along. I hope you can everything you're looking for.

Work was busy as expected (25 calls waiting in queue when we started) but tapered off here and there and dropped after 5:00

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well. I don't know which waif got the can food tonight, but I had to recover the container from the parking lot all the way out from our porch blink.gif

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sun setting breezy pleasant 60-ish Tuesday evening greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a fairly decent day at work yesterday, and hope this trend continues for the rest of the week. When will you and Anne have your next days off?

Today was a decent day here - - no errands to run. The home bound librarian came by to pick up the two books I have finished reading and extended the loan time on the three books I have left. Got visit a little bit with Bonnie and Buster when I took their mom's and dad's mail over to them around 4 p.m.. Buster was on his way out for another romp and Bonnie and I played with a strip of ribbon her mom gave us. We had a good time. Now it's time to get the kitchen cleaned up from the lunch dishes and get ready to settle down for the evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (47) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you had a visit from Bonnie and Buster and hope they are doing well also.

It was just me at work today as Anne was not feeling well so she left to go to the clinic and home. Possible stomach bug, headache and elevated BP. That place will do it to you. She says she's feeling better now. Fortunately is wasn't too busy.

Tang met us at the door when we got home from her picking me up. Anne apparently gave him his supper and shot, so I just have to give him his treats after my shower. He seems better now that I'm home.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery windy cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry that Anne wasn't feeling well yesterday, and hope she's feeling better today. Please let us know how she's doing.

The contractor for the blinds was here as scheduled. The sun was in the right position for him to see the dilemma I have with glare control with the dining room window. He looked at me and said that he wasn't sure the product I'm considering could do much better in allowing visibility through the window during the day with the angle of the sun as it is particularly if I continue to use the sheer curtain over it, but he did make a recommendation and I'm going to give it a try. It certainly can't be any worse than what I have now. Installation is scheduled for 2/6. I'll let you know what happens. Buster came by to say hello and then went on his daily rounds. I noticed Bonnie at the door when I was finished in the kitchen getting my lunch started but she figured I wasn't home. By the time I noticed her she was galloping on her way home. I opened the door and called to her but she already had her mind set on going home. So, alas, a missed visit by beautiful Bonnie. Speaking of lunch, the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and colder (29) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad you had a visit from Buster but sorry you just missed Bonnie. How are they doing? I hope the solution the contractor on your blinds came up with works out for you.

Anne was tired this morning but felt well enough to return to work. The call volume was moderate I guess I would say. We do have to work through Saturday this week, but are off Sunday and the following Tuesday together.

Tang was waiting for us when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot and treats and seems to be doing well. I don't know who got the canned food tonight, but I did spy through the window Dulcinea eating the dry food.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty blustery windy cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to share your news that Anne felt well enough to go to work yesterday. Yeah, bummer that it was a work day but good news that she's feeling better. Am also glad you saw at least one of the waifs last night enjoying the provisions.

Got an email this morning from Net10 indicating a "problem" with my cellphone, so I got it and turned it on - - seemed to be working fine. Tried logging into my account and nothing worked. Called customer service - - no technical issues - - so the rep reset my password and set up a new security pin number. Then I was able to log into my account. Discovered that my cell phone was listed as "inactive" - - so I again called customer service and as I was going through the various prompts to get to a service rep, got a message indicating that additional minutes were being added - - as they are automatically every month - - and then as I was online on my account it prompted me that it was "activated." I haven't had my cell phone turned on continuously.so perhaps that caused some "angst" with the service. I had forgotten to charge the battery a couple of times and got caught away from home with an almost dead battery when I needed to make a couple of calls - - so I had decided not to have it on all the time to preserve the battery. So I guess I need to keep the thing turned on all the time, and write me a note to place at my computer to remember to check the battery. Have seen Buster and Bonnie out and about but no visits with them yet today. It's very cold and blustery windy outside so they may be staying cozy comfy at home today. My lunch is almost ready so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hope everything is okay with you, your precious Tang, and Anne.

The highlight of today so far is a quick visit by beautiful Bonnie. She went back home for awhile after leaving here. When she ventured back out I saw her and called to her but she headed down the slope to one of her many favorite haunts - - the more wooded area surrounding the property to the back condo units. Haven't seen her since, nor has Buster come by to visit yet today. Did security updates on the big desk top this morning, and then have settled down to read the book "The Bark Before Christmas" - - a mystery about a murdered Santa and a missing Champion Show Dog Westhighland White Terrier. It's a pretty good book and the author has a great sense of humor in her writing. Have gotten my lunch started cooking. Not much else happening here at the condo complex today.

I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (34) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry I didn't post last night, but with working tomorrow we got in late for stopping at Walmart for some supplies. I hope you finally got your cell service straightened out. Glad to hear Bonnie visited albeit briefly. I hope she and Buster are doing OK.

Speaking of working tomorrow, Only Anne works the whole day. I only work 1/2 day (til 4:00) as they decided they don't need 2 people until 8:00 dry.gif I just hope she doesn't get in queue after 6:30 when everybody else leaves. I'm getting a ride home with the co-worker we helped out when his car broke down though. He was worried he was going to get fired for some trouble he got into for rebutting a QA. Turns out that "certain" manager never turned in her previous write ups of him to HR. That can't be legal.

Tang met us at the door when we got home and he's had his supper and shot and I'm about to give him his treats. He seems well. I actually spied Butters and Princess sharing the food tonight which was heart warming wub.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings,

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, snowing cold 20-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am keeping Anne in my thoughts and prayers that tonight goes easy for her while she works the calls. And I hope her travels home will be safe as well. How nice that you're being able to get a ride home with one of the other coworkers. It's nice that you and Anne have a rapport with at least some of the other coworkers. Please let us know how things go today for you and Anne.

Today I am working on my desk top and once again got that "UI has stopped working - - you are not protected" message with my internet security program. So I decided to live chat with AVG and the tech had me reset one of the start up properties from manual to automatic, then restarted the computer. The tech then checked the program and stated that everything should be working okay. So we'll see. Haven't seen Bonnie or Buster today. Hopefully they are warm and snug in their home. The worst of the storm is supposed to come through later tonight and tomorrow. Looking at the clock it's time for me to start getting my lunch cooking so will get this off to you.

I'm so glad you saw Butters and Princess sharing the provisions together last night. I can imagine how sweet seeing that was for you. Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and comfortable in the cold winter temperatures. I hope you, your precious boy, and Anne can have blissful, peaceful, cozy moments blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang and Anne. Please know you, your precious boy, and Anne are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (38) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry you didn't see Buster or Bonnie today and I hope they are doing OK. I hope your desktop continues to function OK as well.

Anne said it wasn't bad and she pretty much got out on time. I ordered a pizza online ans she stopped on the way home to get it. She's home safe now too.

Tang enjoyed hanging out with me this afternoon as I did laundry. He's had his supper, shot and treats and is doing well.

TT & TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy frigid icy 30-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad to share your news that Anne got home safe and sound last night, and hope you, your precious Tang, and Anne are enjoying quality family time together today.

The freezing rain / sleet came further north than what was forecasted so there's just a ground covering of snow with a layer of icy glaze on top. The contractor has been here to clear the walk ways leading up to the entry doors into the condo units but left the icy covering in the common drive ways leading up to the walk ways. I don't think that's too brilliant, but it has been my experience as a homeowner that contractor's do the least amount of work they can for the work they've been hired to do. Temps are supposed to get above freezing on Tuesday, so anything that's still remaining I'll clear away myself. Buster has been for a visit earlier today but he's keeping pretty close to home base - - he's not too fond of the frozen winter weather. I assume Bonnie is tucked away nice and snug inside.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (35) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you at least had a brief visit with Buster. I hope he and Bonnie are doing OK. Sorry the contractor did such a shoddy job with the walks and hope rising temps will help (they did here)

Not much going on today. Anne wanted to go to Ponderosa for the breakfast buffet but mentioned in chat on FB to a co-worker who sort of invited himself. It's OK I guess as he showed up after we did and paid for his own. At least we were off today. We came hope for a nap and then went back out to pick up my RX at CVS and then a few things at Kroger.

I'm about to give Tang his supper and shot and treats later. I'll put the food out for the waifs while I'm at it. Tang seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT &TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Yeah, that's the trouble with social media - - you mention something on it and some people think it's an "invitation". I hope his coming provided good company for you and Anne.

The temps warmed above freezing today so this morning I was able to clear the remaining ice away from the driveway at the entry door on the garage side of the condo. It only took me about 5 minutes. I then turned my attention to reconciling the bank statement with the checkbook, and proceeded to begin organizing my receipts for tax preparation. I also called Prudential who held a life insurance policy which I cashed in last June for help with the purchase of the condo to see when I would receive my 1099. Despite the fact that I called Prudential last August to give them my new address the information was not updated so the 1099 has been mailed to my old address. It should be forwarded to me, but I requested a duplicate to be mailed to me at my correct address, so supposedly I am to receive a 1099 to my correct address sometime in the next couple of weeks. I'm glad I called - - and I'm equally glad I no longer have Prudential to deal with. Their customer reps are the most inept people I have ever had the displeasure to deal with. Don't know yet if I'll actually have to file taxes this year - - will need to check out the IRS and State tax websites for filing information. Buster came to visit for a little bit this afternoon and stayed awhile to take a nap. He is such a sweet fella.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (29) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear you had trouble with Prudential. In my experience most call center employees are idiots. (excluding Anne and myself) Glad to hear you got a visit from Buster though. I hope he and and Bonnie are well.

I took about 75 calls today unsure.gif which I calculate is about one every 5 minutes. I swear I don't think any of the client's actual agents were taking calls. But it's over and we're off Tomorrow for working Saturday. Probably will go see Aquaman at the matinee.

Tang met us by the door when we got home and he's had his supper, shot and treats. He seems well. Either Butters or Tweak (hard to tell them apart any more) was coming up to the porch just as I opened the door to put the food out. Spooked him but he came right back.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur-ever angels. Peace and blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you, Anne, and your precious Tang are enjoying your family day together. I'm sooooo glad you and Anne were able to get this day off together.

Not much happening here at the condo complex. Did some online window shopping and am working on a small grocery list for a quick errand to Food Lion either tomorrow or Thursday - - whenever my prescription refill is ready. Have requested a refill through CVS's automated system requesting to pick it up tomorrow but I won't go until I know for certain that it's ready for pick up. My lunch is in the final stages cooking - - it's dulls-ville here today. Haven't seen Buster or Bonnie out and about today yet but with the sun shining they're probably visiting their favorite places.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.