Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (49) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry I missed your post yesterday, but I don't usually check it that late. I hope your able to find some Old English to finish your projects(s)

Today wasn't bad volume as Mondays go. But Nothing at our work stations worked right after the move this morning mad.gif That and I'm rescheduled for that video "town hall" with that moron VP (sigh) At least it's over for the day.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper (fresh can tonight to his glee) shot, fresh dry food and water with rinse. He's noshing some Temptations treats as I post this. He seems well. He has a check up this Sunday too.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warmer gusty windy 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I was later getting my post to you on Sunday, and I'm glad you focused on more important things with Anne and your precious Tang. I'm just glad everything is okay. Please let us know how things go with your precious Tang's check up this coming Sunday, 4/15.

Just when you think you've escaped a "bullet" sometimes it boomerangs back - - like your rescheduled teleconference with the "moron VP". Oh heck - - but that, too, shall pass. I know so well what it means to count the days beginning with Monday until the weekend arrives once more. I hope your and Anne's work stations are operating today - - it's very frustrating when nothing works. A move on any level can be very frustrating indeed.

Got all of my errands done this morning and got home around 12 Noon. Have loaded the car up with things to take to Goodwill tomorrow and need to remember to stop at the UPS Store on my way home to pick up more packing tape, as I forgot to do that on my way home from the pharmacy. Also got my order into Amazon this morning including two canisters of the Old English Wood Polish and more bubble wrap so that I can finish packing the Blue Willow china and the collector mugs given to me over the years from friends. Will be starting to get my lunch cooking as soon as I get this posted to you.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (47) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad you got your cleaning/packing supplies to help with your moving.

Work was work. At least our stuff seemed to be working OK. For the teleconference I just put myself on mute and tuned out. At least another day is over.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food and water/rinse. I'm getting ready to go give him his treats now. He seems well. Will let you know how his check up goes.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you got through the teleconference from the "moron VP" okay. I know first hand from my working years how boring those kinds of "mandatory" expectations are.

Today I got the errands done to Goodwill and remembered to stop at the UPS Store to get more packing tape. Got home around 11:30 a.m. and resumed organizing my beloved companions' things to pack. I finally got Oslo's, Eli's, and Noah's and Abbygayle's remains in their urns so that I could pack them. Just one more "reality check" that I no longer have their physical presence with me. Just finished a late afternoon meal and will be shutting down this technology whiz gizmo after I get this posted to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny and mild (66) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry that the "reality check" of your beloved fur kids got you down sad.gif Thoughts and prayers.

Call volume at work was steady but at least not back to back. Anne had a scare this morning when her laptop wasn't in her drawer though. They say she forgot to lock it and they put it in my manager's drawer. I'm not sure I believe that though dry.gif At least another day is over.

Tang met us by the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot, fresh food and water/rinse. He's chilling in the kitchen noshing on his Temptations and seems to be well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the ever loving presence of your fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny beautiful 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I can imagine Anne's moment of terror when she didn't find her laptop at her desk yesterday morning. I'm glad it was given back to her by the manager, and hope this is a one time only experience for her. Please let us know how things go for you and Anne.

It has been a busy day here with the ongoing sorting and organizing of "stuff." Worked on organizing my tools and accumulated nails, screws, etc., and putting them in order for eventual packing. Got my order today from Amazon for the Old English wood polish so I can finish working on the cabinets sometime this weekend. Am waiting on the delivery of the bubble wrap so that I can continue packing the china, etc.. Am going to get lunch dishes washed and start getting settled in for the evening.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (80) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope your packing and sorting are continuing to go OK.

Call volume at work was steady until the afternoon and then it was back to back for the most part. I was given 25 minutes off the phone to take a "anonymous" survey about the company. I gave my manager good marks for at least trying to be helpful. The rest of the "leadership" not so much dry.gif But another one down and one to go before the weekend.

Tang met us at the door as usual when we got home. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food and water with rinse. I'm getting ready to give him his Temptations in the kitchen. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the loving presence of you precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny beautiful 70-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a busy day yesterday, which hopefully wasn't overwhelming when the calls were back to back. Being busy helps the time pass more quickly, but preferably not overwhelmed.

Been another busy day here with sorting, packing, and cleaning. Since the Old English wood polish was delivered yesterday I was able to finish all the wood cabinets upstairs in the kitchen and two bathrooms. I was able to mop out the bathroom cabinets underneath the sinks so that they hopefully they won't look too scuzzy to a prospective buyer when they inspect the cabinets. I managed to trim the carpet I took out of the upstairs guest bathroom to a nice remnant size which I will donate to Goodwill. And I also managed to change the light bulbs in the two deck lights and the one outside the basement big door. I thought I would be able to change the bulbs in the two lights outside the garage but I would need to use a ladder to reach the light fixtures and that's not a good idea for me to try. So hopefully the gentleman who has been helping me with some projects will be able to do that for me - - and hopefully he will be here this weekend to finish up a few odds and ends. The stopper mechanism in the basement sink decided to completely pull apart so I have arranged for a plumber to come fix that next Friday, 4/20. So things continue to be on the busy side here with preparations for getting the house on the market hopefully by the week of April 23. But for now I'm taking some time out to rest before starting to get my lunch cooking on the stove.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Little Gray, Bobtail, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (77) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your basement issue and hope you can find a plumber to do a good job fixing it at a reasonable price.

Today was peaks and valleys. It was back to back in the morning and afternoon though. I did have a one on one with my manager but it was cut short because the director wanted all the managers for some reason. More writing on the wall I guess. At least it's over for another week.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot as well as fresh dry food & water with dental rinse.He seems to be well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny beautiful 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's always nice when Friday is done and you don't let the door hit you on your way out of the office. When I was working people couldn't see me for the dust I was kicking up in my departure. Savor every minute today and tomorrow because as I remember all too well Mondays always come around far too quickly.

The gentleman who is helping me with things around the house was here today to put in the new lights outside the garage and since we had one more light bulb we put it in the light outside the front door for continuity. So that chore is done. He took the measurements for the step inside the big door in the basement so that he could stabilize it a bit better, and he took the ugly duct tape off the cover to the flue where the wood stove connected to it. So that looks ever so much better. Since he left I have been sorting and organizing my VCR tapes. Am taking quite a few to Goodwill for recycling and am keeping the ones that have the classic movies I taped: Gaslight, Airport, Rear Window, Phantom of the Opera (both Lon Chaney and Claude Raines versions), etc.. Also went through my packing boxes in the garage of 22 years ago and found the boxes I wanted for packing my vinyl records, tapes, etc.. Also found the boxes I had used for packing my tools. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well. I know tomorrow he has his checkup and will look forward to knowing how things go. I also continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like you found some real treasures with the records and tapes smile.gif Glad to hear you had some help with the fixer upper project too.

We didn't do much today. We had lunch at the Cheddar's down the road from where I used to live. I had the Monte Cristo sandwich (haven't one of those in years) and Anne had the salmon. Both were wonderful.

From there we just went to Walmart for our weekly staples and back here for as nap. Tang is doing well and has his check up tomorrow. I'll let you know how that goes.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy pleasant 70-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you well in health and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, Anne, and your precious Tang had a nice Caturday yesterday, and once again am keeping your precious Tang, and you, in my thoughts and prayers that all goes well with his check up today. Will Anne be going with you, too?

Not much happening around here today, as Sundays are planned to be low key. According to the tracking information for the bubble wrap I ordered from Amazon it's supposed to be delivered sometime today by the Postal Service. If this is accurate I hope it is delivered sometime during this afternoon so that I can finish packing the Blue Willow china.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hope you are well.

Tang did pretty good on his checkup. Just a quick note from my tablet so you don't worry. Had some tech issues filing my taxes. I'll fill you in more tomorrow. Hope you have good night.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you sooo much for sharing with us that your precious Tang's check up went okay. It's always a bit anxious as we wait to hear the words "everything is okay" from our companions' doctors. He is so very blessed to have you for his Forever Dad and Anne for his Forever Friend.

Have been busy today with more sorting and packing. Have the car ready to take another load of recyclables to the recycling center tomorrow. Also have quite a few more items to take to Goodwill probably Wednesday. Also got the rest of the Blue Willow china wrapped yesterday evening and packed, and most of the collectible cups bubble wrapped and packed this morning. I ran out of bubble wrap - - naturally - - so need to pick up a roll from the local UPS Store so that I can finish wrapping and packing the remaining collectible items. It will soon be time to start getting some lunch cooking.

Tracy, thank you again so much for sharing with us that your precious prince Tang is doing well. This is indeed very good news. I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. As always, I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cold and blustery greetings. I hope this finds you doing well.

The vet found no obvious signs of discomfort, but thinks Tang may be a tad arthritic. She suggested glucosamine powder on his food. We're looking into that. She also gave us some wipes for a spot of acne on his chin. Otherwise, he is doing well.

He's been keeping me company at home as I'm under the weather from walking home in the rain (the less said about that the better)

I hope today is being kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny gusty windy cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well. A cold is very uncomfortable feeling congested and overall blah. Are there no buses that you can ride that are compatible with your new home location? I hope you're feeling better, my friend. Please let us know how you're doing.

When I was a teenager a kitty of mine developed acne. The vet she had gave me some antibiotic ointment to put on her chin, and of course she would lick it off when she washed her face. Eventually she "outgrew" the acne phase and had a spotless complexion. I hope your precious Tang isn't annoyed too much by the acne.

It was a cloudy and cold drive to the recycling center this morning, but got the car unloaded with the very gracious assistance of the attendant. This was the only errand I did today as it is just too cold outside for me. When I got home I loaded the car up again with items to be donated to Goodwill and the local community organization that takes things Goodwill won't. That errand is tomorrow. Alsogot another load of laundry in the washer which is now ready to go into the dryer.

When I moved here 22 years ago I purchased a security fire proof safe for my important legal papers. It was a big heavy bulky safe which took four men to deliver and get into the basement living quarters. I know I wouldn't be able to take it with me when I move as there wouldn't be enough space for it, so yesterday I called the company I bought it from. I was informed by the manager of the company that the company no longer sells security safes, but would speak with the owner and let me know what he decides. Early yesterday evening two young men came to get the safe, and bless their hearts they worked very hard in getting the safe into the truck. I hope neither of them get a hernia from hauling the safe out of the house and onto the truck. I was concerned that the safe would not be able to be removed because of its size and weight which is well over 400 pounds - - and simply because there would no one to remove it for me. So I am very thankful this project is done.

It's getting time for me to start getting my lunch cooking so will get this off to you. Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (58) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. It's good the men were able to remove the safe, and like you I hope they're OK.

Bus availability had nothing to do with being stuck in the rain which is why the less said the better.

I tried going to work today, but it didn't work out in the end. Tang kept me faithful company though. He doesn't seem to mind the acne wipes and is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny beautiful 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you're still feeling lousy with a bad cold, my friend, and hope you don't have the experience again of being stuck out in the rain trying to get home. There's nothing like a furry companion to snuggle with to help make the aches, pains, and blahs feel better. I'm so smiling at your precious Tang accepting the added care of the medicated acne wipes. He is a "wonder cat" in more ways than one, and he is so blessed to have you for his Forever Dad, and Anne as his Forever Friend.

Another busy day here sorting, packing, and taking donations to Goodwill and the local community organization. Stopped at the UPS Store on my way home to get more bubble wrap and another roll of packing tape. Have finished wrapping the fragile keepsake items and have packed them, and am now starting on packing the regular daily glass things that I won't be using until after I move. Am also continuing the project of cleaning the wood floor in the upstairs living space. So now I'm taking a rest while my lunch is in the final stages cooking.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (77) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Not much to post today I'm afraid. This morning Anne and I both felt like death warmed over. So perhaps the rain was just a catalyst for something else. Nothing serious I hope. Needless to say we were pretty much home bound today. But Tang was there for us like a trooper. Snuggling, purring and yes even snoring happy.gif

He's had his supper, fresh food and water with rinse and his shot & chin wipe. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind as possible to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the presence of your forever fur angels living spirits. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy cold 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well - - you and Anne feeling better - - and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you and Anne were feeling so poorly yesterday, but there's nothing like a sweet precious furchild's company to help lift the spirits - - even when you feel like death warmed over. I do hope you and Anne are feeling better today.

Another busy day here sorting and packing. Not much else going on. Have had my afternoon meal and will soon begin starting to settle down for the evening.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Anne and I felt well enough to go to work today. IT was back to back calls until the mid afternoon. Then again right before 5:00 (sigh) But it's over for another day. We are off tomorrow for working this Saturday. Hoping it will be slow.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot, chin wipe as well as fresh dry food and water with dental rinse. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening surrounded by the living, loving spirits of your forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam

Hi, Tracy, sunny windy chilly 50-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you and Anne were feeling better yesterday and am glad you have today off so that you can rest before going to work tomorrow.

It has been another busy day here cleaning, doing errands, and packing. The plumbing contractor wasn't able to be here today because his wife is having a baby. So it has been rescheduled for next Tuesday, 4/24. In addition an electrician will be here next Tuesday as well because the receptacle that was replaced 5 years ago in the basement bathroom no longer works - - not sure that it ever did. So next Tuesday will be a busy day trying to get the "finishing touches" done so that I can contact a realtor next week. So I did errands this morning and then when I got back I packed my records, CDs, VCR tapes, and DVDs. The tape dispenser is not user friendly so it takes longer getting the boxes sealed because the tape either breaks or comes out of the dispenser slot so that the leading edge binds to the tape roll and it's a royal pain getting the leading edge fed back into the dispenser slot which wastes a lot of the tape when this repeatedly happens. Very aggravating indeed. So I have quit for the day. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready, and I'm looking forward to resting the remainder of the afternoon and evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny & warm TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. Sounds like you'll have a busy day next Tuesday.

I bought a season pass to the zoo last week and we went today. The tigers still are not out, but we saw other big cats as well as many other great exhibits.

We are back home now where Tang is keeping us company. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny decent 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne enjoyed your time at your local zoo, and as always I'm so glad to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well. How is his chin doing - - are the medicated wipes helping clear up the acne?

Today was bill-a-thon marathon day scheduling online payments. My bank announced a breach of private information so I signed up for the free credit monitoring they're offering. When I was done working on financials I went upstairs to straighten up the counter in the kitchen area and put mops and polishes away so that the table wouldn't look cluttered. So now the living / dining / kitchen area looks presentable again for a realtor to see. Now I can turn my focus to packing again, but that will have to wait until tomorrow. My lunch is in the final stages cooking and will be ready soon so will get this off to you.

Tracy, I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (69) Caturday (And Thunder over Louisville) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry to hear about the security breach and hope the program you signed up for nips that in the bud.

Call volume at work wasn't bad (about a call an hour) so Anne and I have been trying to best each other with a trivia app on our tablets.

We swung by the old place to put food out for the waifs on the way home. We didn't see Little Tux or any others unfortunately. Perhaps next time.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food with water/rinse and his chin wipe. Those are working fine, by the way. Thanks for asking. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the loving company of your forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny decent 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

A friendly game of trivia always helps to keep the mind alert, and gives you and Anne an opportunity to share your strengths of knowledge with one another. Sorry you didn't see any of the waifs yesterday when you restored their provisions.

Not much going on here today. Chores are done that need to be done so far today and am trying to get caught up on some overdue emails.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Little Gray, Bobtail, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (69) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Today was pretty laid back. After I got Anne's last load of laundry in the dryer around 10:30 or so, we went out to the Chili's by where we used to work for a nice lunch. We then went to the super Kroger over there for lunches, dinners etc for the week. We have figured out if we put everything on one of our Kroger (taking turns) cards we get enough fuel points to get 10 cent a gallon off every week.

We then came home to Tang meeting us at the door of course. There was a new Rifftrax in the Amazon Prime queue, so we watched that and then took a nap. We also discovered an app for the Roku called Pluto TV. It's like having a mini cable line up on your streaming box. It has a channel that plays MST3K 24/7 and another that just does Rifftrax. It's live so we just have to watch what ever is on, but it's nice.

Tang has had his supper, shot, fresh dry food/water with rinse and his chin wipe. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved, forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy damp 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, Anne, and your precious Tang had a good day yesterday. Does Tang join you and Anne while you're watching TV?

It's been a busy day here packing, cleaning, and getting errands done. I decided to get my groceries today since tomorrow will be steady rain all day and I only wanted to make a couple of quick errands on Wednesday. So I got my ClickList order in at Kroger but the earliest I could pick up the order was 2 p.m.. It took me awhile to get all the groceries in from the car and then put away. Finally got a light lunch of soup and a sandwich. Am soooo looking forward to getting settled down for the evening. Tomorrow will be busy with an electrician and plumber here to do a couple of repairs.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Funny you should ask about Tang joining us to watch TV. Today we were bother under the weather (no pun intended) and stayed home. He did indeed join us for that - sort of. He comes and goes.

I've just finished giving him his supper from a freshly opened can which he always loves. He's also had his fresh dry food with water and rinse and his shot. He seems to be doing well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy damp 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you and Anne weren't feeling well yesterday, but it's always comforting to have a sweet furry companion snuggled close to you to help make things better.

The big news of the day is about the stopper in the basement bathroom vanity sink. The plumber left about 30 minutes ago. He told me I need a new drain because the part that connects the stopper broke off the drain from corrosion, and the stopper isn't a separate part that can be replaced. This would cost over $300 and I told him the new owner of the house will have to figure out what they want to do about it. He agreed that it would be a different matter if I needed a new drain, but it isn't worth the cost just for the stopper. He expressed an interest in the house and actually has his house up for sale. He recommended a realtor and so I'll mention the plumber's name when I speak with the realtor. Will contact the realtor tomorrow to arrange a meeting on Friday - - hopefully.

Thank you so much, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Another rainy day greeting to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your drain. But you're probably right about the expense if you're just going to sell the place.

Another "down" day here at the homestead. I swear we are going to look into that super Aldi opening soon. I'd sooner stock shelves at night than go back to that place (ugh)

Tang's been good company. He's had his supper, fresh food and water with rinse and chin wipe. His glucosamine powder came today and we'll let you know how he's doing with that. He seems well otherwise.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the living, loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy after a soggy rainy day 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you and Anne are still not feeling well. I hope the both of you are able to find better employment whatever you do. Please let us know how you're doing.

Been a busy day here. Had several errands to do this morning in the soaking rain but am glad I got them done. When I got back here I resumed the packing and cleaning process and did a load of laundry. I have made an appointment with a realtor to come Friday morning, 4/27, to list the house for sale. So the reality is very near. Am looking forward to getting evening chores done and settling down for the night.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Today was 3 for 3 being home bound. So I guess it'll be a short work week.

Tang has kept us faithful company. He has had his supper, shot, dry food and water with rinse. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and you have a comfortable evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT & TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you and Anne get to feeling better soon, my friend. The good news is that your precious Tang is doing well so that he can keep you faithful company in your recovery. Please let us know how you and Anne, and your precious Tang, are doing.

Another busy day here packing and cleaning. When my regular volunteer was here this morning I told her that I was going to see a realtor tomorrow to put the house up for sale. She understood the need for me to move to Bedford so that it would be more convenient for my brother to help me. Now that it's becoming a reality it's going to be hard adjusting to a more "city" type atmosphere. I am not a "city" natured person. Tomorrow begins the process of having strangers come into my home on a regular basis until a firm contract is signed. I do hope this entire process is as painless as possible with a smooth transition.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (70) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I can imagine having mixed feelings about selling the home you have been in for over 20 years. I too hope it's as smooth and painless as possible.

It was back to work today. The call volume wasn't too bad and between my lunch, online training and my last break, I was off the phones for 2.5 hours. Just one more work day.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper (with the glucose powder for the first time) his shot, fresh water and rinse. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a most comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you and Anne were feeling well enough to go back to work yesterday. I hope you both are on the mend and won't have anymore health issues to deal with for a long time. Please let us know how you're doing.

The house is now on the market and hope it sells quickly. The realtor seemed optimistic that it will sell but there are still things that need to be done as part of the process that the realtor needs to arrange - - a home inspection, a termite inspection, etc.. He was impressed with the documentation that I had ready for him, and only needed to give him a couple more documents on the septic system and well. So we'll see what happens. After the realtor left I continued with some packing and then did a little bit more work on the finishing touches for my beloved Noah's memorial. It's been a challenge with the "balancing act" of preparing the house to put up for sale, keeping up with the daily chores, financials, etc., and working on my beloved Noah's memorial. My lunch is on the stove cooking and am looking forward to settling down for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear the realtor is optimistic about the house. I know you are concerned about all this and your precious Noah's memorial, but it will come in time and it will be a good one fitting of his place in your heart.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but things were kind of crazy. Tang is well though. I will post again later today.

I hope you have a good day. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know so well from my working years that routines don't always go as usual. Thank you for letting us know that things are okay and will look forward to knowing how your Caturday goes whenever possible.

Was able to get a couple of things packed this morning before running out of packing tape. So I need to get more tape when I'm out Tuesday doing errands. One of the errands is taking Noah's things to his doctor for her to use with her clients or donate as she feels is appropriate. Not much else happening around the homestead. No calls yet for anyone to come see the house. The realtor posted pictures of the house on the internet listing, so people may feel they don't need to come to see it. The way things "used to be done" 25 years ago have greatly changed with the use of the internet.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (61) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope you get the full asking price for your house now that it's listed. When it sells, do you know exactly where you'll be living? I can imagine your mixed feelings about donating your precious Noah's things. Thoughts and prayers on that.

Last night when Anne was moving her car back into our preferred spot in front of the back door (this woman in a beat up SUV has been backing in there all the way up to the porch) we saw a calico kitty run across the parking lot. I put some food out, but it does not appear to have been eaten.

Today we used a coupon to get lunch at Denny's and then to an art/street fair in the Highlands. I was "pet free" which we didn't like mad.gif and there were "man bun" people galore. But it was otherwise OK. We stayed parked at the PNC (I felt safe doing that since I'm a customer) and walked through the Highlands proper. We went into a novelty tee shirt shop and saw some adorable Golden Doodles (the black one was huge) who loved the attention we gave them. And then sitting and resting while we made our way back to the car we saw a man walking a rescue Pocket Beagle named Fern. She put her paws in my lap and licked my nose happy.gif

When we got home, Tang met us at the door and kept us company while we watched some Rifftrax/MST3K on Pluto TV. He's had his supper, shot, fresh food and water with rinse. It's too soon to tell about the glucosamine, but so far he's only had one little "misstep". Overall, he seems well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery windy chilly 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I imagine in time you will begin to see the community waifs in your new area, and they will eventually come to know you and Anne and trust you both. I hope Calico will come back to eat the food you set out. Please let us know how things go.

Sounds like you and Anne had an interesting day yesterday with your activities including a "kiss" from little Fern. The Golden Doodles sound charming, and can understand how you and Anne enjoyed them. The best part for you and Anne was, of course, coming home to your precious Tang and enjoying the evening with him.

The "sightseeing" has begun with people coming to see the house. Had the first visitors about an hour ago. It was obvious from what the realtor representing the visitors told me after the "viewing" that it isn't a "fit" for them, and they suspected as much before they came from the description of the house on the internet. At this writing have two more "viewings" arranged for early this evening. I'll let you know how things go.

As always, Tracy, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (64) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. Sorry to hear your visitors weren't interested and home you have some more serious buyers in the near future.

The calico must have come back at some point because the little bowl of food was nearly empty. I refilled it this morning.

Today we used another of our coupons to have a nice breakfast at Denny's. Then we went to the zoo thinking it would not be so crowded so early on a Sunday morning; we were wrong. But it was about to get a lot worse when we were leaving just before 12:30. There was a Kroger by the zoo so we did some shopping and got gas and then came home.

Tang met us at the door of course. He kept us company while we watched some MST3K on Pluto TV. Then he stayed with me by the couch as I took a nap. He's had his supper with glucosimine, water with rinse and his shot. He's chilling under the table in the kitchen now. He seems well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday, and am glad to share your news that little Calico must have come back to enjoy the food you put out for her. The news will spread that you and Anne welcome homeless waifs who need some good food and friendly company. I’m sure the community waifs where you used to live are serving as excellent “references”.

Had another realtor with a visitor here around 1 p.m. today. A young lady looking for a home to buy. This place would be ideal for a young family or starter home for a single person. The phone hasn’t been “ringing off the hook” with interest. I suppose it’s too early to expect serious interest. Have been occupying my time today with doing some work on the big desk top computer. Need to finalize an order for Walmart and may get that placed later on. Tomorrow I have errands to run.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (76) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. Well, at least you are having some interest expressed in your house. I'm sure things will pick up soon.

Call volume at work was a a typical back to back mixed bag of garbage dry.gif 20 SHBP calls in queue at 5:01 mad.gif (inexcusable on the part of work force) But at least it's over.

Tang did not meet us at the door as I think he got tripped up at us being about 20 minutes late. But he found us soon enough. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food with water and rinse. He's chilling in the kitchen right now. He seems well. The bowl of waif food was still full this morning and when we got home. Oh well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Mondays are normally the "pits" if for no other reason than just having to go back to work after having a weekend off. It's even more challenging when the work is the "pits" and it flows from Monday through Friday. The best part of the day is when it's time to go home to your precious Tang. From what you share it seems he has settled nicely into his new home surroundings. Have you and Anne been able to work more with him with his stroller and tether?

Today was a difficult one for me taking my beloved Noah's things into his doctor to donate, but it's better they are used by someone who can benefit from them. I'm hoping his doctor and I can stay in touch as we have a long history together and I would like to know how things are going with her practice. She told me today that she is taking new clients regularly, so this is very good news.

A couple of gentlemen from the community organization came by after I got home to pick up a table paper cutter I had gotten several years ago when I did some work for a few people making them greeting cards, letter heads, etc.. That "business" has long been over and the cutter was taking up space. It will be added to other items for their community yard sale which I believe will be this coming weekend. The items that don't sell get donated to other organizations who can benefit from them, so if the cutter doesn't sell then they will have the resources to send it somewhere that will benefit from it. While I was gone a realor showed the house, and then when I got home another realtor called letting me know that she will be bringing someone to see the house early this evening between 5:30 - 6 p.m.. This realtor was here over the weekend, so perhaps it is a "second showing" to the same people. If this is the case, that's promising. I'll let you know how things go. Need to start getting my lunch cooking so will get this off to you.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (82) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. My heart goes out to you on bringing your precious Noah's earthly belongings to the vet. I know they will be appreciated and it's kind of a way for your precious boy to live on through helping others. I'm glad your are getting more traffic in selling your house.

Work was back to back again dry.gif With nothing but nasty calls up through lunch (sigh) But it's over now. So there is that.

This morning when I looked under the bush by the back door, I saw the food was gone. So I refilled it again. Tang met us at the door when we got home. He's had his supper, shot, fresh food/water and dental rinse. He still doesn't like the harness, but we are going to try putting it on him outside when he's distracted sometime. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm smiling about your precious Tang not liking to wear the harness as it brings back fond memories of my beloved Eli. I hope in time your precious boy will come to realize it is for his safety that you and Anne are trying to have him adjust to wearing it rather than an annoyance. Please let us know how your precious Tang is doing. Also, it's good news that you found the dish of food you put out for little Calico empty. Please let us know how things go.

Thank you so much for your comforting kindness to my ongoing adjustment to the physical absence of my beloved Noah.
It is nice to think of my beloved Noah "living on" while providing for others now with his belongings.

Been busy today making arrangements for routine maintenance on the house: Have arranged for the contractor who installed the upstairs heat pump / AC to come service it next Wednesday, 5/9, to make sure it's working okay from the frigid winter we had and for the upcoming summer. On Friday, 5/11, the contractor will be here to give the emergency generator its routine service between 8 - 10 a.m.. AND - - next Tuesday, 5/8, I take the car in for its routine maintenance and State inspection. So next week is going to be a busy week. In addition, I called my computer guru to come wipe the mother board memory to the very old computer I have been keeping and now rarely use except for the occasional use of the scanner. I don't want to take it with me to wherever I end up living in Bedford as I seriously doubt I'll have the extra room for it - - and it's time to let it go. He will help me get it upstairs and then I can get it into the car and take it to Goodwill for recycling. Have also been busy packing. Have the electronics equipment packed - - DVD's, VCR's, tape recorders, etc.. So that's taken care of. All I have left to pack on that score are my TV's - - one for the living room and one for my bedroom which has the Roku box set up, and my big desk top and lap top computers. I'm now turning my attention to packing my office "stuff" in the cabinets in the area where my big desk top computer is, and then all I'll have left to pack are my daily things, my clothes, etc..

Have had only one showing of the house today. The people didn't stay long - - just did a quick walk through and then left. The people who were here yesterday evening stayed for an hour walking through and examining everything - - even played with the stair chair, which I did not appreciate but didn't dare say anything. I do so hope that someone will come to see the house and offer a solid contract on it soon.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (85) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like you've had quite a busy day. I too hope you get a good offer on the house.

We both went to work today, but I did not make it the whole time. I was stress sick and had to leave. It just gets worse each day.

The good news is Tang welcomed me home with his usual affection. He is doing well. Calico visited for some food last night too.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Tracy, I'm sooo sorry you had to leave work early yesterday. I remember so well during my years of employment being in jobs that were highly stressful - - including the last job I had with the home health provider before I retired. I know you're trying to "hang in there" with this job but I hope you're keeping your options open for alternate employment. Please let us know how you and Anne are doing. I'm also glad little Calico is eating the food you put out for her.

Another busy day this time sorting through the cabinets in the basement computer area deciding what to pack and what to donate. Have two of the three cabinets packed now and the third one will be packed soon. Have had two showings on the house today - - one this morning while my regular volunteer was here and one this afternoon from a retired couple who are looking to move to Virginia from Pennsylvania. They are a very nice couple who were very happy to look through the house and ask me questions. But they are just "looking" to see what the Roanoke Valley has to offer in terms of real estate so I'm not holding my breath that they would make an offer on the house. Have had my lunch and am looking forward to settling down for the evening.

Thank you so much, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, Bobtail, White Cat, Little Gray, Miss Calico, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 80-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits. I do hope all is okay with you, your precious boy, and Anne.

Today has been a quiet day here with no visitors to see the house. Have taken advantage of that by working on financials this morning and trying to save files to discs so that I can delete them from the hard drive. Have made progress but still have a lot to do. Also printed off the service request for the car when I take it in on Tuesday, 5/8. The timer on the stove is letting me know I need to get my afternoon meal so will get this off to you.

Once again, Tracy, I do hope everything is okay with you, your precious Tang, and Anne. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you. I hope you are well.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I've been and still am under the weather.

Tang is doing well though. I'll try to post more later.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.