Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold slow melting 30-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you were busy yesterday at work. Hope things are a bit more calmer today. Always look forward to sharing your news as to how your day at work is.

Little Scarlet arrived around Noon with both my brother and sister in law in attendance. In their efforts to get Scarlet into her travel crate they forgot her travel bag which has her food and toys, so my sister in law had to make a run to Kroger to get her a bag of food. I have some extra toys that I had on hand for my companions which were never used, so Scarlet has some toys to keep her company while she's here with me. I got a load of laundry done this morning and some light cleaning. When I get this posted to you I'll start getting some lunch.

As always thank you for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and cool (42) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. It's shame about Scarlet's bag of food and toys. I hope she's finding the other food and your old toys agreeable. How is she doing?

Work was less busy but still a pain. At least it's over for another day. We returned some library books on the way home and Tang met us at the door as usual.

He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with dental rinse. He's chilling in the kitchen munching on his favorite treats (Temptations chicken flavored double stuffed) He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening amid the loving spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery windy cold 30-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know what it's like to go to a job you totally do not like. It makes it hard getting up in the mornings sometimes knowing that you have a horrible job facing you for the day. Still the best part of the day is coming home with Anne to your precious prince Tang, and hopefully this makes getting a paycheck easier to bear.

Scarlet arrived yesterday and was fine while her mom and dad were here, but she became distressed when she realized they had gone and left her here, and didn't come back for her. Something totally frightened her last night and the last time I saw her for the night was with her peeking out at me from underneath the sofa here in the basement living quarters. She didn't reappear during the night, nor did I find her down here when I got up around 7 a.m.. I found upstairs peeking at me from around the corner of one of the side tables in the living room. When she came to me her tail was at least three times bigger than her. I was able to coax her to me at the top of the basement stairs and got her in my lap and brought her down to the basement living quarters with her riding in my lap. She wasn't afraid of me or riding on my lap in the stair chair, which was nice. I closed the door at the top of the stairs so that she wouldn't try escaping from me when I left for my MD appointment, or when I came through the door when I got home. When I got home she was nowhere to be found in obvious places. I finally found hunched close to the wall behind some boxes here in the area of the big computer desk. She came to me when I called her, and has been frequently rubbing against my legs and jumping up onto the computer desk. As I have been writing to you she found a way to jump up onto the top of the tall bookcase next to the computer desk and just came back down. I guess it will take her awhile to feel settled over this next week. The good news is that she is eating and using her latrine - - she is a very good girl. It will soon be time to get some lunch starting to cook on the stove, so will get this off to you.

Thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (44) greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you well. I'm sorry to hear she's stressing. But all considered, it sounds like she's adjusting fairly well overall. Luckily she has her "aunt" with her to ease the stress.

Call volume at work was less than the last few days. It's over for another day and that's all I have to say about that. We noticed they are opening an Aldi where the HH Greg was in that new center on Outer Loop. For a grocery store, the pay wages are comparable to what we're getting now. We may look into that.

Tang met us at the door upon our return as usual. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with dental rinse. He's chilling in the kitchen right now. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Miss Scarlet and that you both have a most comfortable and stress free evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery gusty windy coolish 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you and Anne will be able to find jobs that you both like and have comparable schedules. Please let us know how things go when you check out the employment with Aldi.

Thank you for your encouragement with Miss Scarlet. She spent the night curled up on boxes in the corner next to the big computer desk. Thankfully, while I was getting dressed for the day this morning she came to greet me and has been spending most of the day so far getting better acquainted with her temporary home. I am hoping she will become less stressed each day so that by the time she goes home she will be less afraid of me. The next time she spends time with me she will have an entirely new place to get accustomed to as I will (hopefully) be settled into a new place in Bedford. My regular volunteer has been to help get the trash can to the street and get my mail for me, so now it's just Scarlet and me. Have a message from CVS telling me my prescription for my B12 is ready for pick up, so I'll go in the next few days to pick it up. Hopefully by then the temps will be warmer and the wind will have calmed down considerably.

As always thank you for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warmer (64) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well.

Glad to hear Scarlet is coming along in her time with you. Not much to report as I'm feeling out of sorts. I just didn't want you to worry.

Tang is well and I hope you and Miss Scarlet have a most pleasant evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty windy chilly 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for letting me know yesterday that you were okay, although not in the best of spirits. I hope today is a better day for you.

Made an errand to the pharmacy to pick up my B12 prescription this morning. Before I left Scarlet greeted me for the day and was a good girl when I went out the door - - she didn't try to scamper out before I got the door shut. When I got back she was here in the basement living quarters and greeted me when I got downstairs. She's keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Not much else on the agenda for today, and I'm thankful I won't need to go back out over the next several days. Will be occupied with reconciling the bank statement with the checkbook, and then working on the bill-a-thon for April.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (51) TGIF greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you well.

I'm so glad to hear Scarlet is settling in and doing so well. The call volume at work was a mixed bag. But the big news (I was out yesterday) is that they shut down the Augusta GA call center and laid everybody off; BTW they did nothing but SHBP calls. They even got 4 people here. So, I think my manager is finally starting see to that 1.) The VP is NOT his friend and 2.) The writing on the wall.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food and water with dental rinse. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a most comfortable evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy cold 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like the company is actively "re-vamping" its workforce. I hope you and Anne are pursuing your search for alternative employment as I would hate to see you adversely affected by a company's "immediate outsourcing" decisions. Please let us know how things go.

Things are on the calm side here today, which is nice that I don't have any errands to do today. With Scarlet's help I was able to reconcile the bank statement with the checkbook. She has been keeping me company most of the morning so far. She's amusing herself at the moment looking out the big door windows.

Thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (55) greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you doing well.

Well, Anne and I figure if the company goes the way we think they will, it'll be about October when they decide to shut the place down. This will give us a full year there for the UE and however much severance they give to keep us from suing them. Heck, Anne got 6K from Vantiv for 5 years and I got 1.5K for 1.5 years. By that time we hope to have moved on though.

Today I found some discount tickets to the zoo so that's what we did. Unfortunately they had some of the more exciting exhibits closed for repair/expansion such as the tigers. But it was still fun. We got to see/hear a snow leopard "roar". I didn't know they could do that. We also saw a nice sea lion show even the the polar bears weren't out.

Tang met us at the door when we got back. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food and water with dental rinse. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a most comfortable evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne have a plan for your financial security, and hope you both are able to do what you want in order to fulfill your plans. Please let us know how things go. Am also glad you and Anne were able to enjoy your visit to the zoo even though some of the exhibits were closed.

Not much happening here today. Chores that need to be done so far today have been done. Scarlet appears to be doing okay today. She has had some breakfast, played with some of the toys, and is now looking out the big door windows. Am enjoying watching some movies on the Escape channel.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (61) greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you doing well.

I had Anne sort her clothes last night so when I got up early this morning to take care of Tang, I could get her laundry going.

After we got done with that we went to get stuff from Kroger for lunches and dinners this week and some gas as I had enough points on my card to get 10 cents per gallon off.

From there we went to check on and leave food out for the waifs at the old place. We did see Little Tux up around the gym and pool. He seemed genuinely happy to see me. He's still kind of small but his fur is in good shape.

We came home and had salad that I put the chipotle seasoned chicken I made last night but we didn't eat. We found an old MST3K that I'd never seen and she hadn't since she was a kid. Then we took a nap.

Tang is doing well and has had his supper, shot, dry food and water. He's chilling in the kitchen right now.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening in company of your beloved fur angels. Perace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny for the moment 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, Anne, and precious Tang had a nice Sunday together. I can imagine you're enjoying the benefits of having your own washer and dryer instead of having to bundle up your laundry to take it elsewhere to do. And I'm so glad you saw Little Tux yesterday during your provisioning. I can imagine he and the others are happy that you continue to check on and provide for them.

This morning Scarlet helped me prepare the bill-a-thon for April's payments. In between her visits to me at the desk she has been keeping herself amused with the mouse toys as well as continuing to investigate all the nooks and crannies she can get into. She also helped me empty the shredder collection box into a trash bag without covering herself in the shredded paper. She is a sweet little girl who enjoys having her tummy rubbed and giving me sweet love nibbles and kisses on my hands. The big desk top is going through its security scans and I can shut that technology wonder down when it's done.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Little Gray, Bobtail, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm so glad she has someone to play with and pay her some attention. I have a feeling that's in short supply at home.

Call volume was typical for a Monday. In other words back to back most of the day dry.gif But it's over for now until we have to go back tomorrow (sigh)

Tang met us at the door as usual when we got home. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with dental rinse. Anne tried to take his picture on her phone earlier and he was not thrilled laugh.gif He's looking out the living room window as I post this. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a most comfortable evening with your precious fur angels looking over you. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy eventually turning to wet snow cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm smiling at your precious Tang's "shyness" when Anne tried taking his picture. Was she able to get a picture of him? I know there's a way to upload pictures from a cellphone to a computer but I wouldn't have a clue to do that. I hope you and Anne are able to do that. I know you will want some pictures of him to treasure.

When we had the high winds a couple of weeks ago a tree snapped mid-trunk in the front yard. It isn't a hazard, but it needs to be taken care of for for aesthetic purposes before I put the house on the market. I called a couple of tree removal contractors and they're supposed to be here today at some point. In previous years I was able to cut trees up that fell like this and transition them to other parts of the wooded areas on the property. But I'm not able to do that anymore, so now I have to pay someone to do it for me. Scarlet is keeping me busy retrieving her mouse toy from under the furniture here in the basement living quarters. It also turns out she has been jumping the gates across the doorway into the upstairs master bedroom, so when I saw her do that this morning I went upstairs to remove the gates and close the door. Both my brother and sister in law told me she is a leaper of great proficiency.

Tracy, thank you for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (34) greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear about the downed tree and hope you can find someone to take care if it a good price. Miss Scarlet sounds like quite the leaper indeed. But at least she doesn't try to fly happy.gif

Anne and I are not so well. In fact we stayed home. Enough said about that I guess. We've napped and watched movies. Oh and the maintenance guy came to fix the garbage disposal that was leaking water under the sink.

Tang is doing OK and I'm about to go give him his supper and shot. I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a comfortable evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, snow covered and still falling cold 30-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well - - you and Anne feeling better - - and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you and Anne weren't feeling well yesterday. You did the right thing not forcing yourselves going into work adding stress to the misery of what you were feeling yesterday. A saying I used to hear at work is "A bad day at home is better than any good day at work." So I guess the "good news" is that you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day being together all day long. I hope you and Anne are feeling better today. Please let us know how you're doing.

Yesterday evening another contractor I had spoken with earlier in the day came by and cut the fallen tree up for considerably less than what another contractor had quoted me yesterday afternoon. So that project is off the list - - at least for that specific tree. After the contractor left Scarlet finally settled down next to me on the bed and slept with me all night last night, and allowed me to hold her in my arms for a couple of minutes this morning. She is quite a mischievous little girl. Last night she managed to pull an "Eli" on me by jumping behind the washer and dryer, and then had difficulty getting back out. Thankfully I was able to rescue her without having to move either machine by guiding her out in a space that was big enough for her that is between the washer and the wall. She has made sure that the snow isn't going to invade the inside of the house, and she is now settled comfortably next to me as I'm writing to you. I hope this weather doesn't pose any travel delays for my brother and sister in law who are returning home today from Jamaica. What a shock it's going to be coming back to snow after a week in the warm Caribbean sun - - especially when it's supposed to be spring!

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Winter storm greetings to you and Miss Scarlet. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear you were able to find a tree removal contractor at a good price. I'm also glad Scarlet wasn't too hard to get out from behind the washer. She sounds like she has a lot of energy happy.gif

Today was a "day at home" due to 6-8 inches of snow/ice that nobody even bothered to try to salt or plow until after 11:00 dry.gif We bushed at least 6 inches of snow off Anne's car alone blink.gif At least those (weather related absence) don't count against us.

So again we watched movies and cuddled with Tang - when he'd allow it. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with dental rinse. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Scarlet and that you both have a most warm and cozy evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warmer melting 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm the snow days don't count against you at work. And it's nice that you and Anne had an extra day to recuperate from not feeling well. I'm sure your precious Tang appreciated the extra treat of having you home with him another day.

It has been a busy day here. My regular volunteer was here about 10:45 this morning to take the trash can to the street and get my mail for me. We had time for a nice chat. She took my collection of recyclables with her as she and her husband were making an errand into the city recycling center to take their collection as well. So I now have room in the garage again to start saving another round of recycling. Shortly after she left my brother and sister in law arrived to take Scarlet home. Scarlet wasn't too pleased to be corralled into her crate but I'm sure she is ever so happy to be back home to her familiar sights, sounds, smells, and routines. After they left I put some laundry in the washer which is now in the dryer. I have taken all of the kitty things back upstairs to be packed and put some stain remover on the stains in the upstairs master bedroom carpet. Tomorrow I will do another cleaning to see how the stain remover worked. I'm really hoping I won't have to call a professional cleaner. I'm now taking a time out to rest.

I must confess not having Scarlet here now is just another reminder of the void in my life without my beloved Noah. It's been another "adjustment" to make. Still, I'm also glad that I do not have the worry of being Scarlet's full time caregiver - - wondering if I'll be able to physically properly take care of her during our earthly journey together.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (48) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to get help making room in your garage. I can imagine it was hard saying goodbye to Miss Scarlet sad.gif I'm not so sure she'll be any happier at "home" from what you've told me about your sister in-law. I hope you'll get to spend some more time with her soon.

It was back to work today. The call volume was light up until about 4:00, then it kind of exploded for a while huh.gif At least it's over for another day.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and fresh water with dental rinse. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening with you beloved fur angels ever watching over you. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy coolish 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I know it must have a bummer having to go back to work yesterday after having a break from the grindstone, but the consolation prize is that you do get a paycheck - - which I know isn't anywhere near the compensation you deserve. The good news is that today is F R I D A Y and you and Anne will have a good weekend to spend together with your precious Tang.

I have been trying to "catch up" with things I couldn't do while sweet Scarlet was with me. Today I cleaned her latrine which is now ready to go into a large plastic bag for packing. I also tackled the job of using the carpet cleaner - - again - - in the upstairs master bedroom. I think I've done as much as I can do to get the stains out, or least much less obvious, so I think I can now turn my attention to cleaning the hardwood floor in the high traffic area in the next few days, hopefully sometime next week. But for now am taking some time to rest. Did an internet search to print out the pricing for UHaul boxes so that I can know what I'm paying before I buy what I need.

Tracy, thank you for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (51) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like you got a lot done today. I hope you took a well deserved rest.

Call volume wasn't bad for a Friday. There is a new chat room that includes Salt Lake that I guess is picking up the SHBP slack for the now defunct call center in Augusta GA. I answered a lot of questions in there today. But now we have 2 days off again. Next Saturday was supposed to be our turn to work but they are closing for the holiday.

Tang met us when we got in after stopping off to feed the waifs (saw Little Tux again) He's had his supper, shot, dry food, water and dental rinse. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening with your precious fur angels looking over you. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy soon to be snowy something or other cold 30-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Glad your Friday wasn't too bad at work for you, which makes the transition into the weekend even better. And thank you so much for sharing with us that you saw Little Tux when you and Anne did provisioning on your way home. I know the community waifs appreciate your continued support on their behalf.

Have been working on financials this morning scheduling online payments for April bills. Have done everything I can until I get invoices for a couple more bills that will be due in April. Otherwise not much else going on here today.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Little Gray, Bobtail, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cold Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Today we went to lunch at Kingfish by the river and then to the science center downtown. It didn't seem as nice as when I went years ago, but it was still fun.

When we were in Walmart getting some staples I saw they had the RCA 7" tablets on sale, so I joined the world of mobile internet and bought one. I didn't get a data plan' just going to use it with WI-FI. It's taking some getting used to, but I think I will enjoy it.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with dental rinse. He is currently looking out the window and doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening with your precious fur angels watching over you. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny decent nippy 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So you have taken the plunge into mobile internet with a tablet. I have been pondering that move myself, but wouldn't know how to go about using it. However it's nice to know that you can get it for just Wi Fi use. That's all I would want it for, too. Will be interested in knowing how this works out for you.

Was able to get my errands done this morning. Went into Kroger to pick up a few items that I didn't want to use the ClickList service for. Then it was a stop at the post office to mail a few things. It was nice to be able to go into Kroger to get the items I needed, but will continue to use the ClickList service for my major grocery needs. Not much else on the agenda for today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (61) greetings. I missed you on here yesterday so I hope all is well.

Was another stay at home day ('nuff said) but even with missing days on my checks, my bank account is looking better than it has in a long time. Something to be said about sharing living expenses I suppose.

Tang kept us company all day. He seems to be doing well. Sorry I don't have much to report today, but I wanted you to know we were doing OK.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and Anne had another missed day at work, and hope you both are doing better. There is nothing like a friendly furry companion to help lift the spirits no matter what's going on.

Today has been focused on getting some organizing of things to pack as well as actually doing some packing. It is a tiresome task, as you and Anne so well know, but I'm the only one who can do it. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready, so will get this off to you. I'm going to take the rest of the day to relax. Tomorrow I'm planning on making an errand run to an organization who provides free goods to people who are eligible through social services. I have several things which I hope they can accept. These are things that Goodwill will not take, so I'm hoping someone can get good use from them.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (60) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear your donated items that Goodwill won't take will find good homes.

Call volume at work wasn't too bad. They were supposed to test the fire alarms at 10:00 but nothing happened. I later overheard building maintenance guys saying it "failed". More writing on the wall the place is probably getting "new tenants" Whatever dry.gif

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with dental rinse. I also gave him his other treats. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the living spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's not really encouraging to hear that the fire alarm test "failed." I hope the contractor is correcting that. A building that I used to work in many years ago had the fire alarms going off regularly to the point where nobody paid attention to them. One day the fire alarms blasted again, and once again no one - - including me - - responded to them. It actually turned out that a real fire was in one of the men's bathrooms close to the office I was working in. It was only a trash bin fire that was easily put out with a fire extinguisher. Thankfully it wasn't anything worse than that.

Was able to get my errands done this morning. I'm a bit on the tired side today from the sorting and packing yesterday so am taking today off to rest. So don't have much news to share with you today.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and mild (61) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I don't blame you for being tired. Packing to move is exhausting. I hope you got some rest.

Call volume was once again fairly low. I got to spend the last hour of my day "self training" on a client that's leaving ADP and so they got rid of the dedicated team that just took those calls. They are also moving us to the other side (as in consolidating) of the building next Saturday. I hear there is JUST enough seats to fit us in. More writing on the wall unless one (at ADP) is a complete and utter moron. Oh wait. Never mind cool.gif

Tang was waiting at the door for us as usual. He's had his supper, shot, dry food, water and dental rinse. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable and peaceful evening watched over by your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny spring like 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like the "writing is on the wall" at your current job. Being moved into cramped working space doesn't do anything to help morale. I hope when the time comes that you and Anne are no longer working there that you get a decent separation package - - unless you're able to get a better job before then. Please let us know how things go.

It has been another busy day here sorting and packing. The hardest thing about packing is trying to find the right size box from the boxes I already have from my move here 22 years ago for the oversize items. I have several expandable security gates for doorways that I want to keep awhile longer just in case I might need them for Scarlet. Two of the gates are tall. I found a box that I knew they would fit in and thought it was big enough to take at least a few of the smaller gates. Noooo - - the box only allowed the two tall gates - - no room for any of the smaller ones. Just amazing. So that's just an example of what I'm having to figure out. So I finally quit for the day and fixed myself a bowl of soup and a sandwich for lunch, and am taking the remainder of the day and evening to rest.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Little Gray, Bobtail, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (60) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like you had your hands full packing today. I know the feeling. I hope you allowed for ample rest afterward.

Call volume was not bad until the late afternoon. Work force was in rare form too. They knocked me off a call I was literally in the middle of (I disconnected and called her back, and I'll stand by it) Another time they sent me a call while I was literally still in after call work. WF is fine for staffing and all, but when they give them control of the phone systems, it's not good. Speaking of which, Anne (and others) had a video "town hall" with a certain elusive VP. Anne said she sidestepped every question. Mine's next week.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water. He;s chilling in the kitchen now and appears to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the presence of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny gusty breezy 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Management sidestepping questions? Now how unusual is that, I wonder - - oh, not at all!!! I began to consider the "staff meetings" to be "amusement hour" listening to management's bravado as to how the employer is doing a great job in providing customer service. I do not envy you and Anne having to contend with that "stuff". It would be soooo nice if you could just go in and do your jobs without any management interference. Please continue to let us know how things go.

Have been busy today with more sorting and packing, and got the last of the musty odor curtains washed. So now I can begin packing those for the move. Have collected several items to donate to a local organization's community yard sale later this year. Just have some books to add to the items. Will need to call them early next week to arrange a pick up time. Once these items are gone the garage will be emptier. I'm trying to get as much done as I possibly can between now and next Thursday, 4/5, because next Friday, 4/6, I have my next infusion which takes all day. That's a day "missed" in getting things done. But now I'm taking some time to rest and will soon begin fixing my lunch.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (55) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like you were quite busy again today. I hope all goes well with your appointment next week.

Call volume was moderate today (for a Friday) Before I left my manager thanks me for helping all the Utah people in chat new to SHBP calls. I have a pretty good manager and team lead, but Anne's pretty well stink. I feel bad for her sometimes. But it's over a for a couple days.

WE had to stop and Pet Smart on the way home as I forgot Iams Sr at Kroger Sunday and Tang was out this morning. He met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with rinse. He was chilling in the window a moment ago. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny coolish 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I’m glad you have a decent manager who thanked you for your help with the customers. It’s nice to have that acknowledgement. I’m sorry Anne doesn’t have a manager that thinks this is important. Most of my managers / supervisors during my work life were like Anne’s, so I can very well relate to what she has to contend with - - as do you from experiences you’ve had. She is blessed to have your support, understanding, and encouragement.

This morning was focused on getting caught up with financials and ordering some things from WalMart and Amazon. I then turned my focus on beginning the task of cleaning the floor in the basement kitchen area with my nifty long handled scrub brush, GooGone to work on the scuff marks, and my wet mop pads. I am resigning myself to the reality that anything I do will be an improvement over not doing anything at all realizing that the new owner will probably - - most definitely - - want to do something “different” with the floor. It is 22 years old and is definitely showing it’s age. There’s just so much scrubbing a person can do. I will use my nifty steam cleaner on the area to try to at least give the area a nice “fresh clean” fragrance. I will be so glad when this whole episode in my life is over with and I am settled “somewhere” in a place in Bedford that will hopefully allow me to live with some form of dignified independence. I am now going to relax the rest of the day.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Little Gray, Bobtail, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warmer (65) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry you are having to do all that pre moving prep alone. I there nobody who can help you? I can understand your wanting to put this part of your life behind you though.

We didn't do much today. We were going to check out the bowling alley next door but didn't get to it. A horrible dining experience at Outback in the old neighborhood put the brakes on that. Pity, they used to be good when they first opened. We did check on the waifs and put food out. Anne saw Little Tux, but I didn't.

We are now back from the weekly staple shopping at Walmart. Tang met us st the door as usual. He' been fed, had his shot and is settled on the window sill in the living room. he seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 60-ish Easter Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you so much for your encouragement with my move preparations. Unfortunately I'm the only one who can decide what needs to be done, and equally unfortunately there isn't anyone I can call to help who will actually help in the way I need it. This is something that requires a "commitment" that no one else has an interest in. I'll do what I can but my focus has to be on packing, sorting, and donating.

Not much happening around the homestead today. Slept in this morning which felt good. Chores are now done that need to be done and am resting the rest of the day.

Tracy, thank you for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well. So glad Anne saw Little Tux yesterday during your provisioning. I continue to keep all of the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (51) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry you're having to do all that moving activity by yourself. in any case.

Still feeling a bit sick from that horrible steak (that I should not have eaten) from Outback. We are never going there again. We had much better experience at Chili's today over by where we used to work though. Unfortunately, I forgot my tablet charger there. But the waitress/bar tender held it back for me when we went back for it.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot and water with dental rinse. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have comfortable evening with your beloved fur angels watching over you. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 60-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you were still not feeling well from eating the steak at Outback but am glad you and Anne enjoyed your meal at Chili's. Am also glad you were able to get your tablet charger when you back for it.

It's been a busy day here. Got errands done including going to the UHaul place in town to get a few boxes. I have decided to put the doorway gates in my car and move them myself instead of trying to find a box they'll fit into. When I got home I began the process of moving the storage boxes out of the little closet here in the basement living quarters so that they'll be more easily accessible for the movers. I can begin the process of packing books now since things are beginning to shape up packing-wise. I've had my lunch and am taking the rest of the afternoon and evening to relax. Got a call this afternoon from the contractor who will be doing the pressure washing. He is hoping to be able to do it this week, weather permitting. So we'll see what happens.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (50) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like the tasks for your move are shaping up.

Well, that horrible steak was still "with me" this morning. I guess it's a good thing Anne only ate a couple bites of hers as she had to go it alone to work today.

Tang kept me company most of the day. For the first 2 hours after Anne left I just laid perfectly still on the couch dozing off and on; getting up only to get water and use the bathroom.

Tang has had his supper, shot, water with dental rinse and is chilling in the kitchen. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the loving company of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy dampish coolish 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you are still having to deal with the effects of the steak from Outback. For the effects to be lasting this long it sounds like you could have a case of food poisoning, although perhaps not as serious as the one you had a year or so ago that caused you to be taken to the ER by ambulance. You are wise to take it easy, my friend. Please let us know how you're doing.

Have been working on getting a drawer in the upstairs kitchen area sorted, things organized, packed, thrown away, donated, etc.. It has been the "whatever" drawer as well as where I have kept my screwdrivers, hammer, etc., for household tasks. I'm trying to get things packed that are temptations for people who come to see the house to take with them. So that's what I'm focusing on now. Washed the drapes that were hanging at the washer and dryer to freshen them up before packing. They are out of the dryer and am letting them cool before folding because of the lining - - don't want the lining in the drapes to stick together.

When I was channel surfing a week ago an item on the Home Shopping Network channel caught my interest. It was a demonstration of a product called InstaClean that was being hawked as removing old stains - - any type of stains - - from carpets, clothing, flooring, etc.. So I decided to give it a try on the stains in the upstairs master bedroom carpet that were still lingering even after four thorough cleanings with my carpet cleaner. It arrived while I was working upstairs so I gave it an immediate try and I do believe it will live up to the advertising. I worked it into the stains with my fingers to get it down into the carpet fibers and I did notice a difference while I was still in the bedroom. I'm hoping with another vacuuming in the next few days or so that the stains will be more significantly less noticeable. Even with the way the carpet looks now I think it looks pretty good after four major cleanings with my carpet cleaner for being 22 years old. We'll see what a realtor thinks when he / she does a walk through at some point in time this month. I am now done for the day with packing, sorting, etc.. Will soon start getting my lunch cooking and am looking forward to relaxing the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and warm (70) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear the cleaner worked so well on the stains.

Feeling somewhat better today so it was back to the salt mines dry.gif Call volume was like a Monday too blink.gif At least it's over for another day.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food and water with dental rinse. He is currently chilling in the open window of the living room - at least until the next round of rain. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a comfortable evening watched over by your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold gusty windy 50-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you were feeling better yesterday. I hope you're still feeling okay today so that you can get back into your routines. Please let us know how you're doing.

It's been a busy day here since before dawn. I couldn't get back to sleep after waking up around 2 a.m. so around 4 a.m. I decided I could be doing something productive with the packing. So I went upstairs and got all the pillows, curtains and curtain rods, and several comforters packed all of which I had wrapped in clean plastic storage bags after I had washed them. So that was an easy task. Then I turned my attention to getting more things added to the growing collection of items to be donated to the local community organization. The gentleman who does the pick ups was here around 1:30 p.m. to load his trailer - - and he did indeed have a full trailer. The garage looks a LOT emptier now. I have also been organizing the garage a little bit for the new owner - - whoever that may be. There are some items I will be leaving behind that the new owner will want to have - - primarily extra materials from what were used to finish off the basement 20 years ago. So that is now pretty much taken care of. Now all I need to do is finish the packing, take a load of stuff to the dumpster site, and take the items to Noah's doctor that I have set aside for her to use either in her practice or donate to clients who may need them.

The pressure washer contractor was here late yesterday afternoon and got the vinyl siding washed down and the back deck scrubbed down to clean wood. He even pressure washed the propane tank which was looking rather messy. He needs to come back and put a clear sealant on the deck and the new front steps. Hopefully he can get to that by Friday. I did tell him yesterday that if he does this work on Friday I won't be home due to an all day medical procedure, so he will leave me a voice mail message letting me know that the work has been done so that I can get a check in the mail to him.

I am now going to start getting some lunch cooking and will be relaxing the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Thank you so much, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Little Gray, Bobtail, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. As always, I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (42) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like the homestead is coming along nicely (although I'm sorry you couldn't sleep.) Is it on the market yet?

Today was another busy one. Of course, all the temps being gone could have something to do with that dry.gif I really am not looking forward to that teleconference tomorrow with that idiot VP - if Anne's assessment of her is spot on. And I have no reason to believe it's not.

Tang met us at the door when we got home as usual. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food and water with rinse. He's chilling in the living room window now. He seems to be doing fine.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the presence of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny windy chilly 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Please let us know how the teleconference with the VP goes today. I can perfectly understand your dreading it.

Did more packing this morning and organizing of "stuff." Have begun putting labels on boxes so that I know what's in them. Some of the organizing project included going through Noah's medical receipts over the years and keeping the "highlights" of his care and purging the other more routine receipts. These are now ready to be put in my memory trunk along with my other beloved companions. Am slowly making progress on his memorial booklet. By the way, I cannot remember if you sent me your new address yet so that I can send you and Anne a copy of it - - providing you want a copy. Just let me know. The pressure washer contractor was back today to put the sealant on the back deck and new steps to the front porch. The deck really looks nice, and should pass muster with both a realtor and new owner. Now if only the yard contractor would come to clear away the leaves and start maintenance. I am now ready to rest for the remainder of the afternoon and evening. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready, so will get this off to you. Just a gentle reminder that tomorrow I have my remicade infusion and probably won't be online at all tomorrow.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (55) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Our thoughts and prayers that all goes well with you medical appointment tomorrow. Check your PM on here for our new address.

The thing with the VP was cancelled and taken off my schedule. They emailed it was back on, but it was still not on my schedule, so I didn't bother. Small favors. Maybe she heard about me tongue.gif

Tang met us at the door when got home (literally, at the door) He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with dental rinse. I just gave him some of his treats when I got out of the shower. He's chilling in the window now. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold forecasted to be rainy snowy 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you got a reprieve from having to attend the teleconference. Thank heaven for small (and large) miracles!! If you're asked why you didn't attend when you got the email you have a legitimate reason: it wasn't on your schedule.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement with my health challenges and treatments. Yesterday's infusion went smoothly once the nurse's assistant found a vein. It took her two stabs in two different areas to get the needle in a vein. The nurse that was there 6 weeks ago is no longer working there - - she got a job somewhere else. My next appointment is the week before the Memorial Day weekend. Today I have been trying to work on cleaning the hardwood floors in the upstairs living area. This has turned out to be not as easy a task as I thought it would be. At this point in time I'm not sure if I'll call a professional floor cleaner contractor or not. I suppose it might not hurt to look into it. Otherwise I'm continuing with the sorting and packing.

Tracy, thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (44) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry about the issue with the injections, but glad to hear overall it went well. Hope you are able to come up with something that works in your budget with the floor cleaning too.

Today we had lunch at Texas Roadhouse over in the old neighborhood. What a difference over Outback. I had the BBQ chicken lunch special and Anne had the grilled pork chop special. Both were delicious and the service was excellent smile.gif

We then stopped off at Walmart (early for us) to get the staples, dropped those off at home and tried our hand at bowling (since we literally live next door to an alley now) It didn't go as well for as last time. We think there was something up with the oils they used on the lanes. I never threw so many gutter balls in my life huh.gif

Tang met us when we came in as usual. We watched Author, Author with Al Pacino that I DVR'd off our retro channel earlier this week. Tang has had his supper, shot, fresh dry food, water and dental rinse and is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening being watched over by you beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, still sunny cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne had a nice lunch yesterday in the old neighborhood. Gutter balls were the only ones I could manage regardless of the lane conditions. The important thing is that you and Anne had a good time together, and better luck next time, my friend.

It's been a quiet day here, as every day is now. Have been busy getting caught up on emails. Took some time out to have a late lunch and watch the news mostly for the weather report calling for another winter weather event for some of the region tomorrow. Am looking forward to the warmer weather forecasted for the latter part of the week.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

This morning I began the task of cleaning the wood cabinets in the upstairs kitchen area. They hadn't been cleaned or polished for several years and looked a bit on the neglected side. Since they are a dominant feature in the open concept of the upstairs living room / dining area / kitchen it is important that they give a decent presentation. I got most of the cabinets done but ran out of the Old English Wood Polish aerosol spray, so I need to get another can to finish that project as well as to do the wood vanity cabinets in both of the upstairs bathrooms. I thought it would be easy to find another can but have had to do an internet search to find it both on Amazon and WalMart. The Kroger and hardware store close to me only sell the oil which I do not like working with. Also went through the upstairs linen closet and found all kinds of things to donate to Goodwill. Have several items to go to the local recycling center and loaded the car up to do that tomorrow when I do my errands. Have to make a trek into my rheumatologist's office tomorrow for my routine blood tests, so thought I would stop off at the recycling center on my way there. Also need to get a refill on my fosamax prescription, so may get that tomorrow as well. The yard contractor was here today working on clearing the leaves from the back yard which have collected up close to the house. They blew the leaves to the first tree line where the wooded part of the back yard begins leaving a wall of leaves stretching across the width of the back yard. That's all they did. Since I'm no longer able to do the yard work I have to be satisfied with whatever help I get.

Tracy, I hope everything's okay with you, your precious Tang, and Anne. I hope today is treating you, your precious boy, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.