Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 70-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Cross training is sometimes a good thing in case a vacancy arises - - perhaps this could be a way for you to do something different - - providing it's something different you want to do. Anyway it will look good on your resume whenever you need to use again.

It has been busy here again today. I finally got all the blinds and curtain rods down and the rest of the fragile memorabilia packed in preparation for the painter contractor to begin work. He is here today beginning the prep work and hopefully will have everything done by next Wednesday, as next Thursday, 2/22, I have my next infusion and will not be home - - which he already knows. Am tired but am glad to have my work done, for now, so that the painting can be done upstairs. The timer on the stove is letting me know that my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well, and continue to keep Little Tux, Tux Jr, Bobtail, Little Gray, White Cat, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Drizzly and warm (71) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sounds like you got a lot done today. I hope all goes well with your painting as well as your next medical appointment. Thoughts and prayers.

Today was my turn in class. None of it seemed too hard, but I'm not looking forward to the influx of calls. They are supposed to be keeping State Health Benefit Plan of GA as our primary skill set in the queue, but we'll see.

We never got to get out to the waifs last week due to all the rain sad.gif But we are going to try tomorrow. I hope they are doing OK unsure.gif

Tang still seems to have "outside-itis". This morning as we left for work, he scraped at the door the whole time we were getting in the car. He met us at the back door (literally) when we got home this evening. He's had his supper and shot and seems to be doing well. We are off tomorrow for working Saturday this week.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a relaxing and comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels wub.gif Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy decent 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

How nice that you and Anne have today off together to share with your precious Tang. It would not surprise me that your precious boy may be experiencing some stress in his adjustment to his new home - - perhaps exhibited by his pawing at the door when you and Anne leave for work, to do errands, etc.. This may be his way of telling you that he wants to go with you instead of staying home alone. If only he could tell you in his own words what he's thinking, feeling, etc., instead of having you and Anne wondering, speculating, worrying about what he's trying to tell you. Just continue to give him extra reassurance that everything is okay - - which he knows when you and Anne come back home. He is blessed to have you for his Forever Dad, and Anne's love, too.

The painter was supposed to be here by 9:30 a.m. but did not arrive until around 10:30 a.m.. I got another load of curtains washed and need to check on how they did in the dryer. I only allotted 30 minutes drying time so need to check to see if this was enough or if I need to give another 10 minutes or so. Also got the bank statement reconciled with the checkbook, so now can focus on the bill-a-thon for March's payments.

Thank you so much for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep Little Tux, Tux Jr, Bobtail, Little Gray, White Cat, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (41) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry the painter was late but hope he was able to get the job done though.

Today we went to Denny's to get some lunch and saw the Disney/Pixar movie Ferdinand at the 3.00 show. It was pretty good. Then we picked up our weekly staples and something for dinner at Walmart. We are planning to check on the waifs and put out some food tomorrow after work.

Tang met us at the door as usual. I'm getting ready to give him some supper and his shot. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angel's living spirits. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy soon to be rainy perhaps some form of wintry type weather cold 30-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, Anne, and your precious boy had a good day yesterday. I hope the weather is not unfriendly today in your travels to / from work, and know the community waifs will appreciate your efforts to check up on them and put out food today on your way home. Look forward to sharing your news as to how your day is going.

Was an early rise day to get ahead of having the painter here again. Needed to work on some financials on the big desk top and wanted to get the bulk of that done before the distraction began. I think he has completed all the prep work and is now beginning painting the baseboards today. Once he has that done he will paint the walls. I will be glad when this job is done.

Not much else is going on. Will need to work on the bill-a-thon in my checkbook when I get this letter to you. That project is always a long one.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep Little Tux, Tux Jr, Bobtail, Little Gray, White Cat, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Snowy (but no accumulation) and cold (37) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Hope the paining continues to go well too.

Today I took a total of 3 calls and and Anne took 5 I believe she said. She got off at 4:30 and I was set for 5:00 but I got VTO at 4:30.

Since the roads were clear and we had the extra time, we drove over to my old apartment. I walked the hall and saw that while the lock was changed, there were no notices on the door. So I guess they decided not look a gift horse in the mouth (They have my cell number and no calls either) We put the food down but didn't see any waifs. We did glimpse a black cat in the lot on our way back out though.

Anne found an enclosed pet stroller and attachable bungee harness leash on Amazon Prime for 25.00 and 12.00 respectively and ordered them. Tang will be so happy to get to go "out-tide" again happy.gif He met us at the door upon our return. He's had his supper and shot and settling on the sofa. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny decent 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sooooo glad Anne has found a suitable stroller and bungee cord on Amazon so that your precious prince Tang can once again enjoy the "great outdoors" in his new home. Way to go Anne!!!! I know you both are excited to have it come, and hope your precious Tang will get accustomed to it quickly. You will also find the stroller will make it much easier for you to get him in and out of the doctor's office, too. I am keeping my beloved Noah's stroller because it holds many memories of him.

Am also glad you and Anne were able to get an early release yesterday evening from work. I know it's sad not seeing the waifs when you put food out for them - - not always unusal but still disappointing. They need to get used to your new schedule, and I know your calling to them and talking to them when you are able to stop by will help them to hear a familiar friendly voice letting them know you haven't abandoned them. I continue to keep Little Tux, Tux Jr, Bobtail, Little Gray, White Cat, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm.

It was a late rise morning today from sheer exhaustion from having the painter here close to 7 p.m. yesterday evening. It was a long day with him here. As the evening hours approached I thought he would never leave so that I could finally settle down for the evening. He is almost finished painting the trim and doors, and hopefully will have the walls finished by this Wednesday, 2/21. I will be sooooooooo glad when he's done. I just don't do well when my home is "invaded" with contractors. I'm so very, very glad that I have the basement living quarters to be somewhat separate from the work going on upstairs.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warmer (50) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Thanks for the props about the pet stroller and bungee. I hope thinking about your precious Noah's stroller didn't make you feel too sad.

Today we passed on lunch out and just got things at Kroger to make for lunch as well as our dinners and lunches throughout the work week.

Tang kept us company while we watched programs on the Roku. We had to reset the box a few times. But we suspect Spectrum is throttling our speed because Anne is using her own modem and router. The best speed we got from testing was 37 MBPS, but we'e supposed to have 100 mad.gif Thanks FCC idiot and no more net neutrality.

Tang has had his supper and shot and is settling in for the evening. He seems to be well. I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the living, loving spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. It sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day yesterday. Just a hint from personal experience with my furkids: you may need to hold him from jumping out while your zipping the closure but once he's secured inside the stroller he should settle down and realize that it's not so bad after all, and hopefully over time will come to enjoy being in it. My beloved Noah would sometimes get into his stroller on his own here inside the house to enjoy some quiet, private time. I will be looking forward to sharing your news as to how your precious boy reacts to his stroller.

Have been busy working on the big desk top today. Tried all weekend to access my credit union account online using IE but could not get past the log in window where I had to enter a one time passcode emailed to me. So I called the credit union this morning to inquire about that and was instructed to type in the passcode instead of using copy paste method. So I tried that and of course it worked. I can use the copy paste method just fine with Chrome. The credit union will mail me a copy of the check I wrote to the painting contractor.

Speaking of the contractor, he is working industriously upstairs as I'm writing to you. He arrived around 8:30 a.m. - - about a half hour later than he said he would arrive when he left last night. He also told me last night that he is planning on finishing up today. He's painting the walls today - - all the trim is done. With the work he has to do it will be interesting to see if he can keep his goal.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and unseasonably warm (79) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear the painting is coming along.

I didn't go to work today, and the less said about that the better. Let's just say we are both miserable and can't wait to find some time to look for something else.

Tang kept me faithful company throughout the day though. I started trying to set up the stroller and think I'm almost there. Thanks for the advice on the jumping, but that's what the bungee harness is for. Anne had it on him last night. He didn't bolt, but didn't know what to make of it either.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you received the stroller and hope it works out well for your precious Tang. Just be careful not to rely on the harness for taking the place of strict supervision: my Eli was a Houdini when it came to wearing a harness to wear while tethered outside. It didn't matter what type of harness I tried he always managed to wriggle himself out of it so that he could go "exploring" in the back woodsy part of the property. It wasn't until Noah arrived that he decided that staying home was better. I hope you don't mind my sharing my experiences with you.

From what you have shared about your and Anne's current job I am hoping both of you will be able to find another job that is better for you. Please let us know how your job search goes.

The painter contractor finally finished up everything this morning, and I'm so glad he's finally gone. He did a nice job, and the inside of the house now looks presentable for a prospective buyer. Now I can begin the task of cleaning the upstairs kitchen. I was able to make a needed errand to the post office before it closed for lunch and a stop at the special trash bins to dump some things that are no longer usable. Stopped at the mailbox while I was at the street to get mail delivered since last Thursday, and have all the chores done that need to be done so far. I am now taking a rest from all the activity. Tomorrow is my infusion day so I probably won't be online at all tomorrow.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (47) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear your painting went well and is done. I hope all goes well with your infusion tomorrow too.

We have not had the opportunity to try out the stroller and harness with the weather and having to work. Needless to say with my experiences with the Amazing Flying Tang, we will use the utmost caution.

I finished the follow up to my cross training today and expect to start getting those calls tomorrow. Anne already is and hates it as I expect I will too (sigh)

At least Tang was waiting for us when we got home - literally at the back door rolleyes.gif He's been fed and has had his shot. He was chilling in the kitchen last I looked. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a most comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angel's living spirits. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy much cooler 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry the cross training is not a positive experience for you and Anne. From firsthand experience with my many years of employment I can relate to your dismay at having to do something you hate every day to earn a paycheck. The good news is that your precious Tang is waiting for you and Anne to come home - - which hopefully lightens your burden and cheers your heart.

Yesterday was a long day. It was close to 2 p.m. when my brother and I arrived back at the house with our Subway sandwiches. When he got ready to leave he had a dead battery. He had needed to use the headlights on the way here to drive me to my infusion appointment but forgot to turn them off when he parked his car. We use my car now to go to MD appointments / treatments saving additional mileage on his car. So - - after sitting several hours unattended the battery in his car was completely drained. Fortunately he had jumper cables in his car and after several minutes reading the owner's manual to my car figuring out how to connect my car battery to his we finally got his battery charged so that he could be on his way home. I'm sure he was very glad to finally get home, too. My next infusion appointment is Friday, 4/6.

This morning I got a load of laundry done and went through the box in the garage that I had stored several curtains when I moved here. Everything was very musty and the plastic bags I had stored things in had completely eroded over time so that they literally fell apart in my hands. Several curtains could not be saved as they were completely mildewed, but many others I can salvage with washing them. The box itself is also unsalvageable so it is going to the recycling center, and the pile of unsalvageable items will go to the special trash bins. And now I am taking some time to rest before I need to start fixing my lunch.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (60) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear your brother's car battery died, but glad he was able to get it started again using your car.

The call volume today wasn't bad as Fridays goes for which I am grateful. And another miserable work week comes to a merciful end.

When I was putting a Netflix behind the mailbox to go back this morning, Tang made a beeline for the front door. I literally had to drag him into the house. It was all like "DADDY. I WANT TO GO OUTSIIIIIDE!" Hopefully when it starts to warm up we can better accommodate him.

He met us right at the back door (of course) when we got home. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling out in the kitchen. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious, loving fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny warmer 60-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am sooooooooooo glad you were able to get your precious boy back inside. I know so well how frightening it can be when a precious companion escapes. I'm so glad he did not hide from you only to become frightened and disoriented and your not being able to find him. This would be worse than any bad day at work. Continue to work with him adjusting him to the bungee cord on the stroller so that by the time you and Anne are confident to give it a try for him to be outside hopefully he will understand the tether is for his safety and enjoyment of being outside, and won't try wriggling out of it.

Have been working today on scheduling online payments for March - - the mortgage and supplement health insurance - - and placing an order with Amazon for needed items all of which should arrive by Thursday, 3/1. Need to start getting some lunch cooking. Not much else going on around here today.

Thank you, Tracy, for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and I continue to keep Little Tux, Tux Jr, Bobtail, Little Gray, White Cat, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Tang didn't actually escape; he was about 1/2 way out the front door when I got hold of him. I had to really pull to keep that from happening though. We had him outside in the back on the harness today though. He got wet from nuzzling the bushes but didn't seem to care happy.gif He seems to be doing well.

Today we went to the flea market at the fair and exposition center. It was a small one and we didn't stay all that long. Part of that had to do with all the gun toting nuts from the gun show in the other wing dry.gif

After that we played some video games and fairly deserted arcade. Then we went to Walmart for our weekly staples and came home where Tang was waiting for us, of course.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of the living spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace an d Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy 60-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am smiling that your precious Tang had his first time outside yesterday on his tether, and am glad he seemed to do well with it. He is such a good natured fellow, and I know he is aware that you and Anne always have his best interests and safety first and foremost in your hearts. May he have many more enjoyable moments in his new home.

Not much happening here today. Chores that have needed to be done so far today are done. Am getting caught up on emails and watching some movies on the Escape channel.

As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (50) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Tang didn't do so well when I tried to take him out in the stroller this morning while Anne was getting ready to do our shopping. Neither did he on his tether with us both this afternoon. Can't win them all I guess. He is otherwise doing well.

Besides the weekly shopping for lunches and dinners, we didn't do much. Just watched some stuff on the Roku.

Over the last 2 days we have been trying to find my DVD of Superman II: the Richard Donner Cut. I'm starting to think the movers took it though dry.gif

I hope today has been as kind to you as possible and that you have a comfortable evening in the loving presence of your precious fur angel's living spirits. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy damp 50-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry your precious Tang didn't like being out on the tether yesterday. It will take awhile for him to get used to it as this is a whole new experience for him. He has the best Forever Dad and Friend taking care of him.

I hope you'll find your Superman II DVD. I, too, have had the experience of things "missing" the times in my life when I've moved. Still, I hope you're able to find your DVD.

Needed to make several errands this morning - - post office, credit union, pharmacy, hardware store, and the trash center. Found the newest trash center located close to where all my errands were this morning so that was very convenient. Got the musty clothing and curtains from the storage box and the box itself deposited in the special trash bins. Left here around 8:30m. a.and got back around 10 a.m.. Stopped off at the street to get the mail from the mailbox that had been delivered since last Wednesday - - all of it was junk mail. I'm now ready to relax for awhile. My laptop did not start properly the first time around so had to do a re-start and now it seems to be working okay. High technology is great when it works, but when it"acts up" or stops working completely it's a royal headache.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (55) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear you found a trash center close to where you run most of your errands.

Today's call volume was in line with a Monday, but not as bad as I was expecting since they were offering OT just for SHBP. But that's one more work day over.

We got home a little late due to having to swing by CVS to pick up my RX. The guy on the phone sounded dubious about holding it until next week when I called yesterday.

Tang met us at the door though. He's had his supper and shot and Anne took him out in the stroller while I was in the shower (which I could see from the bathroom window) She said he whined a little but not a lot. Our theory is he associates my trying to "confine" him to bad things such as going to the vet, moving, etc. Oh well. He is chilling in the kitchen as I post this. He seems to being doing well enough.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you and Anne are working with your precious Tang to get him acclimated to his stroller / tether so that he doesn't always associate it with "bad vibrations." Hopefully soon he will begin to realize that being out in the stroller is a good experience, and he'll be asking you and Anne for rides. Look forward to sharing your news as to how he's doing.

Yesterday I arranged for a contractor to come this morning to take a look at the front porch steps and provide me a cost about replacing them. The steps a different contractor replaced 5 years ago are now sinking and breaking apart. So the steps need to be replaced - - again. The contractor who was supposed to be here this morning was a no-show and hasn't bothered to call explaining why he failed to keep the appointment. The contractor who has been helping me with projects around the house called me last night to let me know he will be here this weekend to begin work on the steps. So maybe the front steps will be properly replaced at some point in time by someone. I'll let you know how things go. Have completed chores so far for today and am now taking a rest before resuming activity. This morning while I was upstairs waiting for the no-show contractor, I turned on the TV in the living room. For some reason I cannot get 6 channels that were working perfectly before the painting contractor took possession of the upstairs. Had to fiddle with the antenna cable hook up just to get the TV to turn on. It's aggravating to have things not work like they're supposed to after someone has done work in the house.

As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (62) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry hear that your steps have to be replaced again, but glad you have someone you trust on it. Sorry about the TV too. Glad you were able to get it working again.

Work was a nightmare now that I'm taking all those other calls. But it's really hurting the state of Georgia's SLA (Service Level Agreement) I have never taken a new call from them at 5:05 before huh.gif They are the biggest client and I hope this costs them dearly and the VP who's behind this underhanded nonsense gets her's in the end dry.gif

Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot. Anne was able to coax him out on his harness by putting his canned food on the back porch. So it's getting there. He is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy supposed to be rainy at some point in time Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like work was very busy yesterday. I hope today is better for you - - not so hectic. Please let us know how things go.

I'm sooooo chuckling at Anne's enticing your precious Tang outside with his canned food. I am keeping him in my thoughts and prayers that he will realize the tether and stroller are good things for him to be able to enjoy his new home. Please let us know how he's doing.

Did another load of curtains this morning and have them folded and ready to pack away with the other curtains already washed. The next load of laundry I do has to be my regular stuff as that is now occupying most of the laundry basket. Then I can turn my attention back to washing the musty curtains that have been in storage. Also went upstairs to further investigate why the TV was not receiving the PBS stations. The cable to the TV hook up was loose yesterday, so I suspected the loss of channels had something to do with that. The only way I can work with the cable is to turn the TV upside down on the table. I turned the TV on to the PBS station and unscrewed the cable. Then I screwed the cable back on and - - voila - - the PBS station came on. So that problem has been resolved. I'm a bit on the tired side today so am taking a respite from packing.

Thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hazy and mild (56) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear you had to go to so much trouble to get you PBS working, but glad it's fixed now.

Work was about the same as yesterday with no help from the floor walkers. Their attitudes bordered on pure contempt dry.gif But it's another day over.

We never did find my copy of Superman II: the Richard Donner Cut - but that sneaky little minx Anne found it for 5.00 on Walmart online and had it delivered today. I guess the release of the Blue Ray edition brought the DVD price down.

Tang met us at the door this evening. It's to damp out for stroller or tether time, but he's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the big couch now happy.gif He seems well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, damp, rainy 50-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Hooray to Anne for finding a copy of the Superman II video for you!! She is a real jewel, and I know you appreciate everything she does for you, and for your precious Tang. I know having Anne and your precious Tang in your life helps to make enduring the trials of work a little bit easier.

Did more packing of fragile items this morning. Packed the lamps that I have had for over 40 years now and are irreplaceable. They have survived many moves over the years, and hope they can make it again this time. Got the "fragile" stickers I ordered from Amazon and have put them on the boxes sealed so far. My regular volunteer was here this morning and now I'm taking a rest before starting to get my lunch.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy and mild (50) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well. I'm glad your lamps are still in good shape and hope the weather the next move as well as the ones in the past.

Well, it looks like Work Force is trying something to get those state of Georgia numbers up that fell because they pulled into other queues. Disconnecting our calls with other clients while we have them on hold so SHBP that's been waiting can get answered. Happened to me and at least one other guy today. The VP will get caught and get her just deserts in the end I have no doubt.

Tang met us at the door as per usual. He's had his supper from me and Anne gave him his shot as well as freshening up his water and dry food. He seems well.

I hope today has been as kind as it can to you and that you have a most comfortable evening surrounded by the living spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery gusty gale force windy 40-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

The good news for today is that it is F R I D A Y, and looking at the clock you only have just a few more hours to go until you and Anne have the weekend together with your precious Tang. I know you are already counting the hours and minutes until you're on your way home.

So far today I have pulled together my shopping list to put in for a ClickList order on Monday, 3/5, and decided to give the steam mop a tryout on the tile floor here in the basement living quarters. I vacuumed the floor area I was going to clean, then went over it with a dry mop. And then I debuted the steam mop. It works for sure. Got all of the area I pre-cleaned steam mopped with one tank fill and then looked at the mop cloth. To say it was filthy is an understatement. There were a couple of stubborn areas that needed some additional attention so I got the long handled scrub brush and some water and went over those areas and then fired up the steam mop and went over the entire area again with the clean side of the mop cloth. Looked at the mop cloth and it was less grungy. So at least I know the mop works, and the area I cleaned looks more uniformly clean than it did just using the wet mop cloths and the long handled scrub brush. I didn't use any scent additives to the water, but there is a cleaner fragrance to the air reinforcing the advertisements about the benefits of using a steam mop. So it was worth the investment on Amazon. And now I'm taking a time to rest before deciding the next activity.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well, and continue to keep Little Tux, Tux Jr, Bobtail, Little Gray, White Cat, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cool (47) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear you steam mop worked to your satisfaction; sounds like it was hard work though.

Call volume wasn't too bad for a Friday. And, as you said, the day and week are finally over. We stopped on the way home to put food out for the waifs at my old place. We saw a couple heads pop up/out but didn't really get a good look.

We then stopped for some Chinese take out in the old neighborhood for dinner and then back home. Tang met us at the door of course. He seemed a tad peeved at our lateness though. He's had his supper and shot and is now chilling under the table in the kitchen. He seems well.

I hope today was kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your loving fur angels. Paace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery windy 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm chuckling at your precious Tang's angst at you and Anne coming home later. "Gee whiskers, where have you been? I've been waiting here for you to come home to me. Golly, it's soooooo good to have you home!!!"

Have been busy working on financials today on the big desk top. The contractor is here working on the front porch steps. He got the cement steps broken up and off to the side and is now working on installing wood steps - - as the original steps when I bought the house 22 years ago were wood. So progress is being made. I want to get a professional carpet cleaner here to clean the upstairs master bedroom carpet. And I'm hoping to find a contractor to do a good pressure washing to the vinyl siding. I'll keep you posted on the progress. Have my lunch cooking on the stove now. I'm looking forward to getting settled down with my lunch with my feet up for awhile.

So glad you saw at least a couple waifs yesterday when you and Anne stopped by to leave provisions, although not quite identifiable. I know they appreciate knowing you haven't forgotten about them. And it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (52) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear the work on your porch is proceeding well.

Today we didn't do a lot. We went and visited the bowling alley next door and played a few arcade games. We then had lunch and went to a grand opening of a peddlers mall. It was crowded and checkout lines were to the back wall blink.gif

We didn't stay long and went to a Dollar Tree and Walmart in the same center for staples and something for dinner.

We then came home and watched a couple 80s movies we DVR'd throughout the week. I'm getting ready to give Tang his supper and shot. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny calmer wind coolish 50-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a lazy Caturday yesterday, which is soooo nice after a week in a job that grinds on your nerves. And of course it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well.

It has been a busy day here. The contractor is here today finishing up the steps to the front porch and working on breaking up the cement slabs from the old steps so that he can haul them away without injuring himself or his truck. He will also work on taking the back fence down if he has enough energy. If not he will be back in a couple of weeks or so, as he is going away next weekend for a family reunion and will be gone for a couple of weekends. When I took up the carpet runner in the upstairs master bathroom in preparation for the painter there were a lot of scuff marks on the linoleum that were not there previously. I have no idea how the scuff marks happened, and of course the painter working in there with his ladder didn't help much. So this morning I got a bucket of hot water with some Ivory soap and my trusty long handled scrub brush and began the task of trying to get the scuff marks off. I added to my arsenal a bottle of Goo Gone which is supposed to remove scuff marks. Well it does but with a lot of scrubbing in the process. I think the floor is now acceptable and just need to give it a good overall mopping, and maybe a once-over with my new jiffy steam mop. So now I'm taking some time to rest and have my lunch on the stove cooking as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (55) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear about the scuff marks on the floor and how hard you had to work to remove them.

Today was a typical lazy Sunday. I awoke on my own at about 5:00 AM gave Tang his morning shot then went back to bed until about 8:30.

After grocery shopping, lunch and some more 80s movies we took Tang out in his stroller which his harness clipped to the inner hooks. He seemed to enjoy himself but tried to jump out a couple times. It's a process I guess.

He's having his supper now and soon I will give him his shot. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly 40-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious boy, and Anne had a nice lazy Sunday together. I'm smiling about you and Anne taking your precious boy for a walk in his stroller. It is indeed a process getting him used to the stroller and tether, but it sounds like he's becoming accustomed to it more each time. It's perfectly natural for him to want to "jump out" when you're putting in or don't have the cover secured. My beloved Noah was the same way, but he felt secure in his stroller at didn't fight it - - the desire to escape is a "cat-titude". Look forward to sharing your news as to how things progress with your precious Tang with his stroller.

The electrician was here around 8:45 this morning and sorted out the "mystery" of the upstairs 3-way hallway light. He replaced the one switch and then had to check out the other two because the switches weren't working properly. Turns out one of the switches was put in upside down, so once that was corrected all the switches work properly now. So that project is checked off the list. Have several errands to run today, one of them picking up a ClickList order at Kroger. The bummer is the earliest I can pick it up is between 3 - 4 p.m. this afternoon - - I was hoping for a morning or earlier afternoon pick up instead. But it's do-able. So I have 4 hours to "kill" before I will need to go out. There are many chores that need to be done, so I have no lack of activities to keep me busy until it's time for me to leave.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well, and continue to keep Little Tux, Tux Jr, Bobtail, Little Gray, White Cat, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild (51) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Glad to hear the electrician was able to fix your lighting issue. Sorry you had to wait so long on your Kroger order though.

Work today was a typical Monday. Starts out busy with all kinds of SHBP, this out so they throw all the other calls at us, then an afternoon logjam of SHBP (sigh) At least it's over for the day.

Tang met us at the door per usual. Anne gave him his supper, shot, fry food and fresh water with dental rinse. He's chilling in the kitchen right now. He seems to be doing well. We will keep you updated about more of his outside adventures happy.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening surrounded by the loving, living spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold damp 30-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

It's always a blessing to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well. Today is almost over at work with only three more days to get through. I know you and Anne are already counting down time until the weekend arrives.

My brother brought his cat Scarlet here today for a more intense "meet and greet" to see if she would do okay staying here with me while he and is wife take a trip to Jamaica for about a week beginning next Thursday. It took her awhile to settle down. I closed the doors to the upstairs bedrooms so that she couldn't hide under any beds but could still have access to the upstairs living and kitchen areas to explore in addition to the downstairs living quarters. So she investigated the downstairs and upstairs several times, and began to feel comfortable enough to play with me. My brother showed her where her food and water bowls were, and we left her for about an hour or so to go have lunch at one of the better restaurants in the area. When we got back there was evidence she had eaten some of her food and had also used her latrine. So this is good news. She is a pretty gray and white cat. So we'll see how it goes. Before they arrived I managed to do a load of laundry and clean my bathroom and the kitchen sink. After my brother and Scarlet left I got the laundry out of the dryer, folded, and put away. I'm glad for the opportunity to just sit down for awhile and take a rest.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon)beam. Cloudy, windy and mild (52) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Thank you for sharing the story of your fur "niece" Scarlet. When did they get another cat? She sounds darling in any case happy.gif Is she staying overnight?

Call volume at work was a lot less hectic today. Two more days to work before we have a day off - we work Saturday this week and are off Friday.

Tang met us at the door as usual. I did his wet food and Anne did his shot, dry food, water and dental rinse. She said he got so scared of the vacuum upstairs while I was showering he jumped through the railing rather then go down the stairs normal blink.gif He seems to be doing OK though.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a most comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 40-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad your precious Tang is doing okay after his "flight" over the stair rails. Gosh - - that must have been heart stopping to see him do that. Another "Amazing Tang" event. I hope he doesn't do that again.

My brother and sister in law adopted Scarlet about 3 or 4 years ago when she was a kitten. They haven't had much patience with her with her "energy", but she's beginning to mellow now which is making her more "acceptable." Scarlet was only here for a few hours yesterday getting used to the "territory." She will be staying with me beginning next Tuesday for about a week. So we'll see how she does.

Had a contractor here today to give me a cost for pressure washing the house which needs it to get the mildew off the vinyl siding and to clean up the back deck to make it more presentable to a prospective buyer. His estimate was lower than I thought it would be, and he should be able to begin work in about 2 or 3 weeks depending on the weather - - sooner if the weather cooperates with his other pending jobs. So one by one the projects are being ticked off the list. Have been working on the computer with some financials, and am now getting ready to get some lunch.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I was just surprised to hear they got another cat. Didn't they have Stanley and practically ignored him? I'm glad you're going to spend some quality time with Scarlet though. Sounds like your home improvement projects are coming along nicely too.

Call volume was fairly light today again. We had a team meeting with our manager today who mentioned ADP is encouraging "early retirement" by doubling the pension. That's usually never a good sign for the future of things.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper, shot, dry food and water with dental rinse all courtesy Miss Anne. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening with your beloved fur angels watching over you. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, some sun mostly cloudy blustery windy cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Unfortunately my brother and sister in law are "owners" rather than considering themselves to be "caregivers". They provide for their "animals" but don't consider them as "companions." For some folks there is no difference - - the question being "what more do you want from us?" But there is a difference, as you and I know as well as many others who come to this forum. I think my brother is ever so s l o w l y coming to accept me in my "mindset" rather than ridiculing me like he used to. The fact that he feels comfortable leaving Scarlet with me while he and his wife are on vacation is something he NEVER would have considered before. He believes she will be taken care of here better than boarding her. I am honored he thought of me, and this arrangement is okay with my sister in law, too.

It has been a busy day here. This morning I put a wet mop pad on my mop and mopped the upstairs master bathroom floor. It cleaned up nicely and there are no more scuff marks on the linoleum. So that chore is finished. Got the permanent crown on my tooth today. When I got home had a message from one of the contractors I had contacted about pressure washing the vinyl siding. Called him back. He was at the hardware store about 10 minutes from the house so he came and gave me an estimate. It's about $40 higher than the one I got yesterday, so I know the one I got yesterday is in the right ballpark. The timer on the stove is letting me know my lunch is now ready so will get this off to you. I'm looking forward to getting settled down for awhile.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (33) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope you're right about your brother's attitude change. At least Scarlet will get to spend some time with you and know what it is to be loved and cared for.

I've been after Anne for literally weeks about going to the doctor about her sinus/respiratory issues. Tomorrow she's finally going on our day off. But about day late. She was in pretty poor shape this morning so I stayed home with her.

Tang was good company when we got home to watch movies and rest. He's had his supper, shot, fresh dry food and water with dental rinse. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny gusty breezy cold 30-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I am so sorry that Anne has not been feeling well with a sinus / respiratory infection. It's good she's going to see a doctor today and hope he / she will be able to help Anne feel better. Please let us know how things go - - whatever you feel comfortable sharing with us.

This morning I decided to tackle the job of trying to clean the upstairs master bedroom carpet with my carpet cleaner. In several places there were heavy stains that have set in over the years. I went over the stains several times which has helped but has not completely removed them. I even added the use of my long handled scrub brush but the stains still remain noticeable. May need to call in a professional carpet cleaner after all. Was hoping to bypass that but after 20 years of grit and grime it may take a pro to get the carpet presentable again. I'll give it another try in a few days to see if I can get any better results. Will probably need to wait until after lady Scarlet returns home with my brother and sister in law after they get back from their trip. It feels good to sit down and rest awhile. It looks like we might be in the "bull's eye" for a major winter storm beginning Sunday lasting into Monday sometime. I am sooooo not looking forward to this. The good news is that temps will warm up into the 40's quickly which hopefully will make whatever happens disappear quickly.

Thank you so much for sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (46) TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear the DIY efforts to clean the carpet will not be enough. I hope you can find a good deal on a professional. When is Miss Scarlet coming to stay with you?

The doctor at the Walgreen's clinic prescribed an antibiotic and advised Allegra (or it's generic equivalent) She also recommended a humidifier. We got the OTC medicine at Walmart as well as the weekly staples at Walmart after we had lunch.

We got home and settled in around 4:00 and watched one of the movie's I set to DVR. Tang met us the door of course. Since the ending of the movie, he's had his supper and shot as well as fresh water with dental rinse and kibble. He seems well. Anne seems to be on the mend too.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening amid your precious fur angel's living spirits. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well - - Anne feeling better - - and in good spirits.

I'm glad the doctor was able to help Anne, and hope the antibiotics will help her feel better quickly. Please let us know how she's doing - - whatever you feel comfortable sharing with us. I know you both are working today so hope she'll be able to make it through today and will be able to rest tonight.

It's been another busy day here. Got some dusting done and got a couple more boxes from the garage to do more packing. The gentleman who has been helping me with the house came today to finish taking down the back portion of the fence in the back yard. It looks so much nicer now with that dilapidated part of the fence gone. My lunch is in the final stages cooking on the stove now so am looking forward to getting settled down for awhile.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy....Happy Caturday to you, Anne, and Tang!.....I hope everyone is feeling better. This has been a bad winter and spring for illness....Congrats on your and Anne's new home, sounds nice.

Since we're down to just one stray, we had a helper to take away all those old cat boxes on the carport except for one. It sure looks better and a larger area. We've contracted a house remodeling co. to put a wall on the other side of the carport with a window, leaving the front open. Socks and the squirrels can still come in to eat. The little black cat comes by and just looks around. He has a collar and name tag on, so he belongs to a neighbor.

I hope you all have a great night. I always remember all our little fur angels. We should have butterflies soon if the weather would stay warm...........God Bless.

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (46) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad to hear your helper was able to get your fence squared away.

Anne seems to be doing a little better. Call volume today was about average for Saturday; about a call an hour. Of course that meant call backs dry.gif But at least it's over.

On the way home we stopped by the old place and put food out for the waifs. Walking away from the 3rd spot by the pool, Anne saw a flash of black and white and it was Little Tux. She thinks he must have recognized my voice. He nuzzled my hand and had some food. He looks like he's eating OK. We saw Little Gray too who is also looking filled out, but still skittish as ever. It was nice to see them again.

Tang literally met us a the back door when we got home rolleyes.gif He's had his supper and shot as well as fresh kibble and water with dental rinse. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

Tom's Dad
Hello LoveMyMickey. Happy Caturday greetings to you, hubby and Socks.

So just down to him now huh? That's too bad. I certainly know the feeling. From my post to moon_beam, you see that I had some cause to celebrate this evening seeing Little Tux and Little Gray.

Well, if any more waifs come around, I know you and hubby will try to look out for them.No waifs here at the new place, but I guess that's a good thing.

I hope you hubby and Socks all have a great evening. Thanks for stopping by. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold eventually snow covered 30-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and Anne saw Little Tux and Little Gray yesterday during your provisioning, and that Little Tux let you know he was glad to see you. And I'm glad to share your news that Anne is feeling a little bit better. I hope she continues to feel better each day. Please let us know how she's doing.

It's a low key day here today, for which I'm thankful. Am enjoying watching some thriller type movies on the Escape channel. Otherwise am just taking it easy today.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and continue to keep Tux Jr, Little Tux, White Cat, Bobtail, Little Gray, and all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (46) greetings to you. I hope this finds you well all considered (I posted in your other thread)

It was a low key today here too. We just went for supplies for lunches and dinners this week. Tang met us at the door upon our return. He was disappointed our lunch (frozen Mexican pizza) had no chicken. But he still kept us company while we watched a couple of movies.

He's had his supper and shot and is chilling in the kitchen. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving, living spirits of your fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, snow covered cold 30-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious boy, and Anne had a lazy day yesterday. It's nice to have at least one day out of the week when there's no "agenda" to have to take care of.

Have been working on some financials today and getting updated medication information to give to my regular MD when I see him on Wednesday, 3/14, for a follow up and bringing him up to date on what has been happening. Need him to write me a new prescription for my B12 since I have been discharged for treatment by the hematologist but still need to take the B12. Need to catch up on some filing of receipts too.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well, and continue to keep the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, well, and warm. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (39) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well and that your MD appointment Wednesday goes well. Thoughts and prayers.

Call volume this morning was pretty light as Mondays go. But by lunch and throughout the day it was wall to wall calls. Apparently a lot of retirees in GA were born in 1953 (Tons of Medicare Advantage calls) But it's over now.

Tang literally met us right at the back door when we got home rolleyes.gif He's had his supper from a freshly opened can (no cat milk required on that) Anne took care of his dry food and water with dental rinse. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening in the company of your forever fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.