Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you saw some of the regular waifs during your provisioning yesterday. I, too, am keeping all of the community tribe in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe. And as always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well.

Yesterday while I was working on my desk top I discovered that the windows update program had stopped working. I finally found the way I could troubleshoot the problem, and that restored the update program and initiated the update process. So this morning when I turned on my lap top I discovered the same thing had happened. Once again after doing some searching through the control panel programs I found where I could troubleshoot the problem which restored the update program and initiated the update process. Don't know why the update program stopped, but am glad it seems to be working again.

Not much else happening today except trying to get caught up on emails. My regular volunteer will be here in about an hour to help me with a few things.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and mild (54) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry to hear about your computers, but glad you got the updates working again. If you have Windows 10 it doesn't surprise me though. Anne has that and hates it.

This morning my "scouts" were Siamese and Tux Jr. I hope the others are OK. The can food I leave out at night seems to be getting eaten too.

Today was even slower than yesterday. So I hope this trend continues so I can get VTO and join Anne leaving early tomorrow.

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is settling in. He seems to be doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the sweet loving spirits of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly 50-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw Siamese and Tux Jr yesterday during your provisioning. Tux Jr seems to becoming the "head" of the tribe now with his frequent appearances. I sincerely hope nothing has happened to Tux Sr. Am keeping all of the tribe in my thoughts and prayers that all are well and safe.

Fortunately I still have Windows 7 on both my desk top and laptop. I think the "glitch" may have happened when I installed the updated version of my internet security program in early November - - just days before my beloved Noah became so ill. Something always happens when a program is updated - - it can throw other programs into chaos.

Not much happening around the homestead today. Am getting caught up on emails and taking it easy in preparation for the bill-a-thon marathon tomorrow scheduling online payments for January's bills. That will take up most of the day tomorrow once I get started.

I also hope you're able to get VTO today if the call center is slow so that you can join your precious Tang and Anne in beginning your Christmas celebrations for the holiday. As always, I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy Caturday morning greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Sorry I didn't post yesterday, but it was an absolute cluster and I just didn't have it in me. As it stands, I haven't eaten since Lunch Thursday. I'm so sorry to hear the crux of your computer problems dates back to just days before your precious Noah took ill sad.gif

So far this morning I have seen 2 tux cats. The first one (who was soaked but hungry none the less) was who I thought was Tux Jr but then the actual Tux Jr showed up. Tux the Third?

I hope you had a reasonably good day yesterday and a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of you fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy decent 50-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well - - you beginning to feel better - - and in good spirits.

Sorry you haven't been feeling well - - that's a bummer anytime and particularly around the holidays. Hope you're able to feel better so that you can enjoy your holiday "feast." Please let us know how you're doing.

So the Tux boys were out and about this morning - - Tux Jr and perhaps his son, or maybe brother, nephew? Anyway, it's nice that you saw a couple of the community waifs this morning, and am adding my hopes that each of the waifs are safe and well. Please let us know how they're doing.

Today has been bill-a-thon day on the computer, and am just about done. Soon I want to start getting my lunch started. Nothing else going on today.

As always, I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (still) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

An addition to Tux Jr and his cohort, I saw Bobtail, White Cat and Little Gray. Only Bobtail seemed to managing to keep dry under some stairs. I think he was just hiding from White Cat laugh.gif

We didn't do much today but run some errands and watch some Rifftrax at her place. We are back her now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot and getting pets from Anne on the couch. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 40-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw Bobtail, White Cat, Tux Jr and friend, and Little Gray yesterday. I'm so glad they're doing well, and always look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing.

Have done all the chores and am now enjoying watching a movie called "Fly Away Home" based on a true story of a young girl who teaches a flock of geese she has hand raised to fly south to their winter home in North Carolina. If you haven't already seen it, I highly recommend it. Nothing else going on around here today. Will be in Bedford tomorrow for most of the day so probably won't be online at all tomorrow. Just want to let you know so that you won't be concerned.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Drizzly and cool (37) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing OK. I also hope you have a safe trip to Bedford tomorrow to spend the holiday with your family. I know you're especially looking forward to seeing your nephew.

This morning I saw Siamese just sitting and waiting on the sidewalk. I turned to if the orange tabby was there as that's what she normally does when he's around. But I didn't see him until I came back around the front of the property. I also saw Little Tux (what I have decided to dub him) Bobtail and White Cat at the 3rd spot. I hope the others are OK

We didn't do much today except pick up a few last minute items along with lunch. Then we came back to Anne's place and watched some streaming on the Roku. The last of the presents seems to have been delivered too.

Tang was in good spirits when we left this morning I hope he will be when we return. I hope today has been as kind to you as possible and that you have a warm and comfortable evening in the presence of your beloved fur angel spirits. I hope you have a safe and happy holiday with your family as well. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Just stopping by to wish you, Anne, and Tang a Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy, new year!

We still have the same little waifs stopping by, Socks, Bobtail, and sometimes the black kitten who is now a black cat. I have fun with 3 squirrels. They come up on the carport for breakfast of peanut butter and crackers, or anything edible. They also come by for supper. We have about 3 Blue Jays that eat crackers too, on the front porch, if the squirrels don't sneak them.(the crackers). unsure.gif

Have a peaceful Christmas Eve evening with Anne, Tang, and your little angels watching over you all. God Bless..

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
Hello LoveMyMickey. Wishing you, hubby, your waifs as well as the birds and squirrels a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year smile.gif

This morning it was just my latest "die hard" scouts Siamese and Little Tux. There were a few flurries and the wind was kicking up something fierce blink.gif It seems to have calmed down now as the sun has come out.

Anne and I are going to have a holiday meal at her place where I will cook but she is making the cornbread. Then we will drop off the presents at her folks condo and (hopefully) return here in a timely manner for some leftovers to be shared with Tang no doubt to his delight happy.gif He seems well BTW.

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you, hubby and the critters are doing. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you have been seeing some of the regular community waifs and a couple of the "newcomers", too. I like your naming of the newest "tux" addition - - "Little Tux." I'm keeping all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe and warm during these bitter cold winter months. Only 13 more weeks until spring.

Yesterday's travels to Bedford went smoothly. My niece and her husband and their young daughter made last minute plans to travel from Connecticut. It was nice seeing them again. My nephew was also there, and it was a joy seeing him again, too. It was an empty house when I got home as there is no one now to welcome me. The "first without" Christmas with my beloved Noah is being a challenge.

Tomorrow I will need to make an errand to the post office to mail some checks and then will need to stop at the hardware store to get a new sprayer for the basement kitchen sink. The toggle handle on the nozzle that turns on the water spray broke, so I'm going to have the gentleman who is doing some work for me add that to his list of things to work on. Otherwise it seems it will be a quiet week, for which I am very thankful as next week will resume the series of medical appointments and treatments for January.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold (28) greetings to you. I hope this finds you faring well. I'm so glad you enjoyed your time with your family, but I am sharing your sadness at this being your "first without" coming home to an empty house sad.gif

Anne and I had a nice quiet Christmas yesterday. I marinated some ham in teriyaki overnight and cooked it in the oven. I cooked the rest on the stove, and and Anne made sweet cornbread. We then found 2 MST3Ks neither of us had seen and watched those. Anne's brother and older sister put a monkey wrench in the 6:30 gift opening (no shock there) so we just dropped them off around 5:00 and went home. Poor Anne was almost in tears that her family could not give her just this one thing. Jerks. But as a middle child, I know that dynamic of how the oldest and youngest always get their way all too well. Still, it was a nice holiday just the 2 of us.

This morning Little Tux was about my only "customer" I saw a black cat off in the distance of the jogging path and one of the orange tabby cats making my way back around front. But that's it. I hope the others are doing OK.

My manager got me half the day off today (but I didn't see it on my schedule until this morning) and Anne's went ahead and let her go on his own authority. So we got a few things at Walmart, went to the Chinese lunch buffet and came back here to finish watching Gremlins 2 on streaming.

She is getting ready to go as I post this so we can return home to our precious Tang who was in good spirits this morning. We each bought him a toy at Walmart as belated Christmas presents that I hope he will enjoy.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening in the company of your eternally loving fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so very sorry that your and Anne's Christmas plans with her family did not materialize. From my own family dynamics over the years I do understand how upsetting that is, and am so grateful Anne has you to comfort her. I'm glad you and Anne were able to enjoy Christmas day together with your precious prince Tang. I'm sure he enjoyed whatever portions of the festive "feast" you shared with him, and know he will appreciate the gifts you and Anne got for him. He doesn't care if it's Christmas or not - - he is blessed to have the love of his Forever Dad and Anne.

Am so glad you and Anne got some of the day off yesterday as a "bonus". I hope you got paid for the time off.

Was able to get my errands run which only took about an hour. Got the checks in the mail at the post office and got the new sprayer nozzle for the basement kitchen sink. The customer service rep at the hardware store showed me how to replace the nozzle without having the need for assistance. Thankfully I already had some plumbers tape to wrap around the screw on connection which stopped the leaking when I turned on the water and activated the sprayer. So that's good again - - at least for now. That plumbers tape has come in really handy over the years.

So I'm back home now and trying to figure out what I'm going to do with the rest of the day. Might do the last load of laundry waiting patiently in the cart. While my beloved Noah was with me there wasn't any question as to what and where my time would be focused. Now unless I'm working on financials or a project on the big computer it's a challenge to find ways to fill the minutes and hours of the day with things to do. I'm glad I won't have to go out in the frigid cold again until next week.

It's always a blessing sharing your news as to how the community waifs are doing. Am glad Little Tux was the group "ambassador" during your provisioning yesterday. And it's also a blessing knowing that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold (17) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm glad you were able to self install your sprayer with little fuss. I can so imagine how hard it is to "fill the time" now that your precious angel Noah has gone to be with his sibs. Thoughts and prayers.

This morning I only saw Siamese - what a die hard. I hope the others are OK. Yes, Anne and I got to use paid time for the early release yesterday.

Work today was hectic. Not back to back technically, but pretty darn close blink.gif But at least it's over now.

Tang met me at the door as usual and has had his supper and shot. He really likes playing with the toy Anne bought that makes noise happy.gif He is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a safe and comfortable evening in the presence of your beloved fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 20-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you and Anne will be paid for your approved early time off on Tuesday. I can imagine yesterday would have been busy with people trying to "catch up" with things before this next holiday weekend and before the new year arrives. Hope today is less hectic.

I'm smiling at Siamese being the waif "ambassador" yesterday. Seems like they take turns on who will be watching for you. Like you am keeping all the community tribe in my thoughts and prayers that all are safe, warm, and well.

Not much happening here today. Just doing a bit of "this and that" on the computer. Needed to print off a couple of statements and re-print my financial log for November as two pieces of paper were dragged through the printer at the same time and some of November's log got printed on two pieces of paper. My regular volunteer will be here in about an hour to take the trash bin out to the street for me and get my mail that's been delivered the last couple of days. Otherwise it's another quiet day here.

I'm so glad your precious Tang is doing well and enjoying his toy that Anne got for him. It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious boy is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold (23) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

This morning Siamese and Little Tux were my only customers. I hope the others are faring OK in the cold weather.

Today was not quite as bad as yesterday but still pretty busy. Mostly dependent verification audits due by the end of the year. But it;s over now for today.

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is settling in. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you as possible and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you're seeing some of the community waifs in spite of the frigid temps you're having. I'm keeping all the community tribe in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe and warm. Please let us know how they're doing.

Not much going on here at the homestead today. Don't have a bill-a-thon marathon to do this weekend, so maybe I can begin working on going through all of my receipts and organize them as my focus now transitions to tax preparation. I won't have any Federal or State taxes to file again this year, but I still need to organize all the information so that I will have it available just in case the IRS requests an audit.

Tracy, it's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious boy is doing well. He is so blessed to have you for his Forever Dad. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (30) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

This morning I saw Little Tux and a brief flash of Little Gray. Later in the morning I saw Bobtail. I hope the others are doing OK.

Unfortunately Anne was not feeling well this morning. I wasn't feeling a lot better and she's my ride in. So we both had to call off from work. We have the time to pay for today, but we may lose the holiday sad.gif Oh well.

Tang kept me company while Anne went home to reset and get ready to come back over here. I'm about to feed him and give him his shot. He is well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry you and Anne weren't feeling well yesterday. I hope you are feeling better today.

So glad you saw Little Tux, Little Gray, and Bobtail yesterday during your provisioning. I am keeping all of the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are warm and safe, and always look forward to sharing your news as to how they're doing.

It's another cold quiet day here at the homestead. Chores have been done, at least for now. May begin a few projects over at the big computer desk later on. I have begun working on a grocery list to order from the Kroger ClickList for pick up this coming Wednesday, 1/3, when I have to run another errand to the post office. This order is larger than the first one I placed and involves frozen foods, so we'll see how this works. Also need to compile a list of items to order from WalMart.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cold (24 and colder tomorrow) greetings to you. I hope this finds you faring well. I hope your errands later next week go well too.

This morning I saw the orange tabby slinking around the hill by the first feeding area. Down along the second one I saw Little Tux. While doing my laundry I saw Bobtail here and there. While I was sitting at a picnic table waiting for my laundry's 5 minute drier fluff, Little Tux jumped up and sat next to me. It was short lived and some creep came along and scared him off. I hope the others are OK.

I'm feeling OK today and Anne is a little better. Pretty sure she has a sinus infection, but getting her to go get it checked out is like pulling hen's teeth (sigh) That being said we didn't do much but have some lunch and mall walk to keep warm and have something to do today.

Tang was in pretty good spirits when we left and hopefully will be when we return. I hope today has been as kind as possible to you today and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded my the living, loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy frigid 20-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so smiling at Tux Jr coming to sit next to you on the picnic table seat. I'm sorry some knucklehead scared him off, but his doing that is a tribute to you that he knows he can trust YOU. Thank you so much for sharing this heartwarming experience with us.

By the way, when will you, your precious Tang, and Anne be moving into your new townhome? I know this will be exciting for all of you. Please let us know how things go.

I hope this year is ending on a positive note for you, your precious boy, and Anne, and that the coming year will be filled with much happiness, good health, and positive fulfillment in all your endeavors.

Nothing happening around the homestead here today. It's the last day of a year I won't be sorry to see end.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny but cold (19( greetings to you on this last day of 2017. I hope this finds you doing well. I know you will not be sad to see 2017 end. Most of us won't for various reasons. But yours is foremost in my thoughts and prayers.

This morning I had to do the feedings impromptu and in reverse order. Yep, another knucklehead skulking around the first area dry.gif But I did see Little Tux at the third spot and White Cat briefly under the fence of the second. I hope they and the others are doing OK.

Anne was pretty stuffed up and coughing most of the night, so I sent her home with tea, honey and 7UP with strict orders to rest. I hope she did. I'm going to check on her in a while.

Tang has been pretty good company as I chilled on the couch most of the day trying to catch up on my rest as well. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur angels. I hope you have a better and brighter 2018 as well. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny frigid 20-ish New Year Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well - - Anne feeling better - - and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry that Anne was not feeling well yesterday, and sounds like she might be "under the weather" for a few more days - - what a miserable way to end a year and begin another one. I hope "Dr. Tracy's" prescription of hot tea, honey, 7UP, and rest will get her feeling better in no time. Please let us know how she's doing.

So glad you saw Little Tux and White Cat yesterday during your provisioning, and hope the intruder into your routine did not keep the waifs from enjoying your provisioning. They are in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe and warm. Please let us know how they're doing.

Have been working on getting my Kroger order placed online. One item - - the Kroger Family Size Pink Salmon package came up showing "unavailable." So I called Kroger and the ClickList rep called me back to let me know it was indeed available and would make sure a package was in my order when I pick it up on Wednesday morning. Wednesday is supposed to be the warmest day of the week with temps finally getting above freezing - - but it's the ONLY day this week as temps are supposed to plummet back into the 20's for highs for Thursday onward. So Thursday's trip to see my hematologist will be a frigid one weather-wise. Have also been working a bit on financials and a few other "this and that" things on the big computer. Otherwise it's another quiet day here at the homestead.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. And once again I hope Anne is feeling better today. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold (17) New Year's Day greetings to you. I hope this finds you keeping warm and faring well. I'm glad to hear the Kroger did actually have your salmon. I hope things go well with your hematologist too. Try to stay safe and warm out there.

My recommendations would have been more helpful if she'd actually done it instead of answering her mom's text an going over to visit at the condo with her siblings at 1:00 dry.gif

Little Tux was my only taker on my morning rounds today. He's quite a trooper. I hope the others are doing OK.

Today we treated like Sunday by doing laundry, having the Chinese food I picked up for dinner but never got around too and watching some streaming on the Roku.

Tang was in good spirits when we left and hopefully will be when we get back. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening amid the living, loving spirits of your fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny frigid 20-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw Little Tux yesterday during your travels. Being younger he may be able to tolerate the colder temps better than the older / more senior waifs. It's always a blessing sharing your news as to how the community tribe is doing. They are in my thoughts and prayers that they are all safe and warm.

Sounds like you, Anne, and your precious Tang had a reasonably decent day yesterday, and hope today is treating you and Anne kindly at work. Hope Anne is feeling better today.

Have placed my WalMart order for supplies, and continued some research on Amazon on steam mops which I hope to be able to purchase sometime this month. I tried to reorder my fosamax prescription so that I could pick it up tomorrow but the pharmacy can't renew it until Friday, so I will need to make a special trip to the pharmacy to pick that up sometime on Friday or Saturday. So much for trying to do all my errands tomorrow. Will take a trek to the mailbox after I get this sent to you since the sun is shining and the wind isn't blowing.

As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold (20) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm sorry to hear you have to make a special trip to the pharmacy though.

This morning I saw Little Tux - from out of nowhere as usual. But I also think I saw Tux Jr briefly as I was making my way back around front. I hope they others are managing to eat and keep warm.

I managed to get today off (in advance) but Anne wasn't so lucky. I thought as much as I figure my getting the day off was a bone being thrown my way since my manager knows how unhappy I am. And she says the calls have been back to back too.

I called Pebble Creek about the townhouse and we will be moving in on the 26th. Tang has kept me faithful company today and is doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, very cold sunny 30-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you had yesterday off, but am sorry Anne didn't. It's hard when one member of the couple has to work when the other one doesn't. Still this gave you and your precious Tang some extra "man" time together, which I'm sure you both appreciated.

How exciting that you, your precious Tang, and Anne have your move date into your new home. I hope each of you will thoroughly enjoy it. Is this close enough that you can still continue to provision the community waifs at your current location? If not I'm sure the waifs will wish you the very best in your new home. Now begins the packing - - an arduous task which I so remember from the moves I've made in my lifetime. And then the unpacking when you get moved in. Please let us know how things go.

So glad you saw the Tux boys - - Jr and Little - - during your provisioning yesterday. Like you I am keeping all the community tribe in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe and warm. Please continue to let us know how they're doing.

Was able to complete my errands this morning without any glitches. Picking up the Kroger ClickList order went smoothly. All I needed to do was get the groceries inside the house from the garage and put away. I waited to take my morning medication until I got home, so that worked out okay, too. Will be taking it easy for the rest of the day. Tomorrow I have my trip into the city to see my hematologist, which is an all day venture - - so probably won't be online at all tomorrow. Just want to give you some notice so that you won't be concerned.

It's always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and cool (27) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I hope all goes OK with your hematologist.

The new place is close enough we can probably swing by a couple times a week. Hopefully others will pick up the slack. I doubt they're getting by on just what I'm putting out there. Speaking of which, Little Tux was my only "customer" today. I hope the others are doing OK.

Work was back to back until about 4:30. My manager put in my requests off to move and they were already denied mad.gif I think when Anne and I get settled in at the new place, it's time to find new jobs.

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is settling in. He seems to be well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded by the living, loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny frigid 17 degree Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits. It's nice to see the Forums back up and running again.

I hope everything goes smoothly with your move to your new home. Will you and Anne be renting a truck and moving yourselves, or will you hire someone to do the hauling and unloading? I'm glad you will be able to continue helping the community waifs after your move - - I'm sure they will appreciate seeing you and knowing that you haven't disappeared.

Not much is happening around the homestead here today. Just trying to keep warm along with several other thousands of other people and other four-footed residents. Chores have been done for now and am trying to get caught up on some emails.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cool (42) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing reasonably well.

Anne and I will be hiring movers for the furniture and other "big" stuff. We are going to try to borrow her dad's truck to move the rest ourselves over that 4 day period. They won't let us see the inside until it's "ready" but we peeked in the windows and we think it's going to work out just fine. I'm pretty sure Tang will like the main window of the living room.

And none too soon as Anne's furnace bit the bullet Friday and probably won't get fixed until Tuesday. They weren't even going to bring heaters until the manager overheard my rant while she was talking to him the phone last night at my place. So they brought 2 big heaters and an offer of a hotel room reimbursement. Jerks.

Little Tux was my only ambassador for the waifs today. I have not seen Bobtail in some time and am beginning to worry unsure.gif I hope he and the others are faring OK out there.

We didn't do much today but buy supplies for the week as well as little forced air heaters of our own (1 each for 9.96 at Walmart) Using them both over a few hours brought the temp from 61 to 77. I'm going to bring the one I bought home to my place - It makes me think of Theresa as her favorite little one went kaput.

Tang was in good spirits when we left and hopefully will still be when we return. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded by the eternally loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy cold 30-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Am glad you're going to hire someone to move the heavy furniture. Am so sorry that Anne's furnace stopped working. What on earth was the management at her place thinking they could get away with in not providing heat to her apartment? Am glad they heard your rant and decided to provide her some source of heat. Please let us know how things go.

I can certainly understand your concern about Bobtail and the other community waifs' absence. Little Tux - - what a faithful ambassador for the tribe. Please let us know how everyone is doing, and know that they are in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe and warm.

Have been working on "this and that" on the big computer today. Need to start getting some lunch cooking. Not much else going on today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy and cool (40) greetings to you. I hope this finds you faring well today.

Per a text Anne got, they are going to install a new furnace tomorrow - not that it matters much at this point.

Tux Jr was my on;y customer again this morning. But I had to go a round about way to put out the wet food, I saw Siamese on a porch where they have put out food and water and built a shelter. I hope the others are doing OK.

Work was a typical back to back slammed Monday (sigh) But at least it's over for the day.

Tang met me at the door as usual and has had his supper and shot. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and today and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the living spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warmer 50-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

If I may make a friendly suggestion - - having been through many moves in my life and know the stress that accompanies them - - it is important that you and Anne find time to rest during the packing, moving, unpacking, and settling into your new home. As you know stress takes a toll on the immune system, and I'm hoping that neither you, Anne, or your precious prince Tang suffer any health issues from this venture. I will look forward to sharing your news as things take place.

So glad you saw both Siamese and Tux Jr yesterday during your provisioning, and am ever so glad to share your news that someone else is stepping up to provide for their care. How wonderful this person has built a shelter for them. I know seeing this takes some concern off your mind that the waifs will continue to receive care on the days you can't get to them once you are in your new home. Am always happy to share your news as to how the community tribe is doing, and have them in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe and warm.

Needed to work a bit on financials this morning - - scheduling online bill payments and checking balances, etc.. Also printed off some statements from Medicare for payments made for MD appointments last month. So now I need to find something to occupy the rest of my time today. Tomorrow I will be having another remicade infusion so will probably not be online at all tomorrow. Just want to let you know so that you won't be concerned.

As always it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and cool (42) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing OK. I hope your medical procedure goes well tomorrow too.

This morning Little Tux was my only customer - saw him by the mail boxes tonight too. I hope the others are faring well.

Good advice on the move. We will do the best we can with the time we have. I just hope Tang adjusts OK. This is the only home he's known for 5.5 years and that brief move across the hall while they put in new carpet did not set too well with him.

Work was back to back call most of the day; no shock there dry.gif But at least it's over for another day.

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is settled in the bedroom window chilling. He seems well. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by your sweet fur angel's spirits. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy drizzly chilly 40-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Don't want to sound like a "mother hen" to you - -or to be intrusive into your personal business. You are an intelligent young man who is quite capable of making decisions on your own. Just want you to know I'm thinking about you, your precious boy, and Anne.

So Little Tux was on "sentry duty" Tuesday. Hope yesterday went well with the provisioning, and always look forward to sharing your news as to how the community tribe is doing.

Yesterday's procedure was long. Didn't get back to the house until late afternoon, and my brother needed to hit the trail home so that he could have dinner with my sister in law before they had their evening activities. In addition to the stress of the infusion, I discovered my mailbox is once again a victim. Whoever hit it this time took it out from the ground up. Unlike other times, however, the driver - - or someone - - had the "kindness" to bring what was left of the mailbox to the front porch so that I could at least retrieve my mail from it. So my mail is now being held by the post office, and I will now need to make at least weekly trips to the post office to pick up my mail until another mailbox is erected. I have to go to the hardware store to get another mailbox and post and numbers for the box and reflectors for the post. It's too cold to work outside - - temps are supposed to go back into the 30's for highs next week - - so it may not be until spring when another mailbox is put up. This is so aggravating.

Have been working on "this and that" on the big desk top today. I have re-vamped Noah's memorial booklet, so it's still a work in progress. It has been a challenge working on this for him - - it's the "last" thing I'll do for him. I'm still having difficulty "adjusting" to this reality.

My volunteer will be here sometime this afternoon to take the trash can out to the street for me. Still have a couple of things I need to do before I can shut this technology gizmo down.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. I'm so sorry to hear about your mail box again. Do you think people may be hitting it with their cars? I hope you can get a new one without too much fuss.

I had a number of waifs out there today. Siamese, Little Tux, Tux Sr (I think) that black cat and White Cat. Still no Bobtail though. Makes me wonder if the other waifs were out to pay their respects sad.gif

Call volume at work the past couple days wasn't so bad. No back to back at least. But another one is over.

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is settling in. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a comfortable evening surrounded by the living loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy warmer 60-ish T G I F greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you saw Siamese, Little Tux, Tux Sr, and White Cat. Sorry Bobtail seems to be MIA in making his rounds while you're provisioning. I know you're concerned about him, as am I since it's been awhile since you've seen him. Hopefully he will be making an appearance soon. Please let us know how the community waifs are doing.

Glad your work hasn't been hectic. It's bad enough doing a job you don't like - - it's worse when you're frazzled by the workload. Hope you and Anne are able to get other jobs that you prefer whenever you begin your search.

Indeed, whenever the mailbox is annihilated it is done so by a car, as parts of the car are left behind for me to dispose of. In this latest situation, the driver of the car left one of the headlights and the surrounding structure for me to eventually get rid of whenever I make another trip to the special trash bins. It's very annoying, to put it mildly.

Had to make a trip to the post office this morning to pick up my mail as I had some medication that was waiting for me to pick up. Since I was out I went to the hardware store to pick up a new mailbox along with house numbers and reflectors. I didn't get the post - - I'm saving that for whoever will be installing it. It's just a matter now of being able to get it installed when the weather isn't freezing or raining. Otherwise it's another quiet day here at the homestead.

Thank you for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well. I know you are always glad to get home to him, as he is always glad to see his Forever Dad at the end of the day. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Winter storm TGIF greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Well, due to the wintery mess, there were no waifs out today. Also, due to the anticipated road conditions and my GI issues this morning. We stayed home. Well, we got out before it got too bad to get staples and came back here. Anne went to her place to reprovision and came right back here.

We had some soup for lunch and found an MST3K on You-Tube. Then I laid down trying to get my tummy to settle down.

Tang has been good company though. I just gave him his supper and soon his shot. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have comfortable evening in the company of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 30-ish Caturday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you and Anne did not venture out into the bad wintry weather yesterday except to get necessary provisions before the weather became too hazardous. I'm sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday. GI upsets can leave a person feeling miserable. Hope you're feeling better today.

I can imagine the community waifs felt the winter chill and were hunkered down keeping each other warm. They are in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe, warm, and doing well. Please let us know how they're doing.

Worked on some financials this morning including printing out the newest bank statement. Reconciling this to my checkbook will keep me busy for awhile whenever I start that project. Am also trying to get caught up on some emails. Chores are done that need to be done so far. Otherwise it's a quiet day here.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold (20) Caturday greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

This morning I didn't think I was going to see any waifs this morning. But as I was putting the food down by the 3rd spot in buses a heard a little meow. It was Little Tux. As if to say "Food man? Is that you?" I hope the others are doing OK.

We didn't much today. We had a 5.00 off coupon for Denny's so we had lunch there. Then we went over to Indiana on a lark. We went the huge Bass Pro Shop that used to be a 3 story mall. It had a great aquarium with a waterfall and everything.

Tang met us at the door as usual. He's ha his supper and I'm getting ready to give him his shot. He is well.

I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny frigid 20-ish Sunday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

I'm smiling that you saw Little Tux yesterday during your provisioning. He is a faithful brave fellow in this bitter cold weather. I'm so glad you and Anne had a nice time at the aquarium yesterday.

Not much happening here today. Chores are done that need to be done so far today. Continuing to try to get caught up on emails. I know my posts are boring and pretty much repetitive now. Still I always enjoy sharing your news as to how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing.

Thank you for sharing with us that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and cold (23) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well. Your posts are NOT boring and repetitive. I look forward to seeing how you are doing. Especially now during such a difficult transition period.

Well, I didn't even see Little Tux this morning. But it was pretty icy and snowy out; not to mention cold - 10 this morning. So, I hope he and all the others are finding warm places to hole up.

Today was a fairly typical low key Sunday for us. We got some more Subway coupons in the mail picked that up for lunch. We also stopped at Kroger to get stuff to make lunches for work throughout the week. Then we came to her place to watch stuff on the Roku and do laundry.

Tang was in pretty good spirits when we left and hopefully will still be when we get back there. I hope today has been kind to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening in the company of your ever faithful and loving spirits of your fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny frigid 20-ish Monday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Like you I'm hoping Little Tux was snuggled in with the other community waifs safe and warm yesterday. It's always a blessing sharing your news as to how they're doing.

Am glad you and Anne were able to get out a bit yesterday to pick up staples for your lunches this week. And I always look forward to knowing how your precious prince Tang is doing. I know he is always happy when you and Anne return home to him. Soon all of you will be together in one place. I'm so excited for you.

Thank you, my friend, for your most appreciated friendship. Not much happening here. Chores are done that need to be done so far. Have worked on a couple of projects this morning. Another quiet day here.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Snowy and cold (30) greetings to you. I hope this finds you doing well.

Well, Little Tux was out this morning bless his heart. I brushed the snow away to make a path and have a spot for him to eat. I hope the others are doing OK and keeping warm.

Work was practically a tomb today. I guess it being a federal holiday and us only taking GA state employee/retiree calls has some perks. I took 7 calls the whole day. I've had busier Saturdays than that. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow though unsure.gif

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is settled in on the bed. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind to you as possible and that you have a warm and comfortable evening in the company of your loving and precious fur angels. PEace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cold 30-ish Tuesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

When the work is slow it sure makes it hard to understand why you're having to be at work - - at least for the entire day - - particularly on a legal holiday. At least you'll get paid for the entire day, so that's "something". I know you're always glad when your shift has ended and you can trek homeward to your precious boy.

So glad you saw Little Tux yesterday morning, and am sure he and all the community waifs appreciate your dedication to making sure they have something to eat. They are so blessed to have your devoted attention.

Did some work on a kitchen cabinet upstairs this morning. It looked like a mouse or two had set up housekeeping at some point in time so had to scrub with soap and bleach to clean it up. Also scrubbed the cooking pots with bleach that had been in that cabinet. When they're dry I can pack those away since I won't be using them. This has been a project on the "to do" list for awhile, but needed a day when I felt up to the chore. So am now taking a rest. The region is expecting some snow at some point later today and into tomorrow morning. Parts of the region are supposedly in a "no snow" or "dusting" zone, and I'm hoping the house here is in that zone. I guess I'll find out.

It is always a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Winter storms finally giving way to sun greetings to you. I hope this finds you faring well.

As indicated above, today was another "snow day" for Anne and I. Not making for a stellar January for attendance, but what can we do? But I did see Little Tux in my winter excursion this morning. Hope the others are doing OK.

Anne went home to shower and do stuff and come back. Looks like she will have to upgrade and transfer her Spectrum as AT&T lied to us about avilability in the new place. That's OK she's doing that and I'm cancelling AT&T and transferring my LG&E.

Tang has been good company today hanging out with his dad happy.gif Soon it will be time for his supper and shot. He seems well.

I hope today has been as kind to you as possible and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded by the loving spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, snowy frigid 20-ish Wednesday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your subscription to AT&T internet service didn't work out. That's a bummer for sure. I'm wondering how long it will take to get your computer set up at your new place. Do you need someone to come in and install the cables, wireless, etc., or is everything already there waiting to be connected to your devices? Am keeping you and Anne in my thoughts and prayers that everything will go smoothly. Please let us know how things go.

Your faithful ambassador Little Tux was there to greet you yesterday during provisioning. Sharing your stories about the community waifs brings a smile. Am keeping all the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they're warm and safe during this bitterly cold weather.

Reconciled the latest bank statement with my checkbook this morning, and scheduled a bill payment online. Am trying to stay warm today as the house feels cooler with the snow outside. Not much else happening here today.

As always, it's a blessing sharing your news that your precious Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Clear and cold (19) greetings to you. I hope this finds you faring well.

This morning I saw Little Gray and Little Tux in their usual spots. I hope the others are doing OK. Oh, the townhouse is completely cable ready and Anne has her own router and modem which she's quite familiar with.

Work call volume was moderate I guess, but at least it wasn't back to back which was welcome. But it's another day of drudge over.

Tang met me at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is settling in. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been as kind as possible to you and that you have a warm and comfortable evening surrounded by the living spirits of your precious fur angels. Peace and Blessings.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well, staying warm, and in good spirits.

Am glad your new home is set up for internet service. This will help make the transition easier (I hope).

Am glad that Little Tux and Little Gray were the brave hearts to greet you yesterday during your provisioning. Am keeping all the waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are warm and safe.

We got about 4 inches of snow here yesterday, more than what had been initially forecasted. My regular volunteer will not be coming today. Roads are still challenging and my driveway is not "user friendly" in moving a trash can to the street. So it can wait until next week after the thaw. May wait until early next week to venture forth to pick up the mail from the post office when temps are on the warmer side. So this morning I worked on the bill-a-thon for February's payments. Will need to start scheduling online payments this weekend. Not much else happening here today.

Am always glad to share your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny blustery cold 30-ish Thursday greetings to you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne. I hope this finds each of you doing well, staying warm, and in good spirits.

Am glad your new home is set up for internet service. This will help make the transition easier (I hope).

Am glad that Little Tux and Little Gray were the brave hearts to greet you yesterday during your provisioning. Am keeping all the waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are warm and safe.

We got about 4 inches of snow here yesterday, more than what had been initially forecasted. My regular volunteer will not be coming today. Roads are still challenging and my driveway is not "user friendly" in moving a trash can to the street. So it can wait until next week after the thaw. May wait until early next week to venture forth to pick up the mail from the post office when temps are on the warmer side. So this morning I worked on the bill-a-thon for February's payments. Will need to start scheduling online payments this weekend. Not much else happening here today.

Am always glad to share your news that your precious prince Tang is doing well. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.