Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you haven't received any responses yet to your job queries. This can become discouraging. I hope you will receive positive responses to your job applications soon, and hope your financials are still okay. Please let us know how things go with your job search. I hope Anne does well with her interviews as well, and please let us know how things go for her as well.

So glad you saw a good turnout of the community waifs yesterday. It's always good to share your news as to how they're doing.

Have worked on some financials this morning and updated some medical information that I will need to provide to the rheumatologist in about 2 weeks. Still have some chores to do before I get Noah his lunch so need to get this off to you.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Somewhat cloudy and warm (79) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Thanks for the encouragement in the job search. It's gets disheartening at times. Waif turnout was sparse this morning. I only saw Bobtail by the pool, and that was just a glance. I hope the others are doing OK.

Anne and I went to a street fair in the St. Matthews area. It was OK, but kind of small. They just don't seem have the big ones anymore. We poked around a few shopping centers while we were there to fill out our time. Then we walked around 2 of the malls in the area before heading back to her place to resupply.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot. He was on the sofa but appears to have headed to the kitchen now. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day yesterday enjoying the company of kindred spirits regardless of what's happening. And the bonus being that your precious Tang is doing well and also grateful for the companionship.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. Worked on getting some things organized for the volunteer who will be doing a grocery errand for me on Wednesday, 8/9, since this week is the only week I don't have an MD appointment. My precious Noah is doing well and is keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope all goes well with your grocery trip this week too.

This morning I saw a new black cat, the orange and white one and Siamese at the first feeding spot. They all lined up and could not seem to decide who should eat first rolleyes.gif Down at the other end I saw Bobtail and little White Cat. I hope the others are doing well.

It was a fairly low key day for Anne and I. We stopped at Frank's Meat and Deli for the biggest roast beef sandwiches I have ever seen in my life. We stopped off at Kroger for some sides and proceeded to her place to do her laundry and few of my leftovers. After that we stopped in and visited her parents where her mom made some delicious blueberry muffins. I also got to see some pictures of Anne as a kid that was nice.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his shot and upper and is having a bath in the living room as I post this. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy 70-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday with your various activities including visiting her parents. Am also glad your precious Tang is doing well, and that you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning.

Had a few things to check out on the internet. There's a dairy that does home delivery of various different items so I thought I would try them. Their website indicates weekly deliveries so I called them to see if monthly deliveries would be okay and was informed it would be. So I placed my first order online and we'll see how it goes. Still have a couple of chores to do before I get Noah his lunch so need to get busy.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sun and clouds and warm (77) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope the home delivery of the dairy products works out well for you too.

Well, I figured out why Bobtail was on the roof of the utility shed and little White Cat was on the stair rail next to him. Looks like big White Cat is something of a bully. He took after her this morning. By the time I got over there she was gone and he was hiding under a car. Bobtail stuck by me during that and Tux Sr seemed nonplussed as he simply ate. I guess I will have to be a little more vigilant for a while.

Anne and I had the lunch special at Red Robin at the Mall St. Matthews and walked it off in the mall afterward. From there we went back to her place to resupply and watch some Roku. We are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot and is lounging on the couch next to Anne. He seemed to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday with your various activities, and am also glad your precious Tang is doing well. It's also always good to share your news as to how the community waifs are doing.

Was busy this morning working on my shred box that has been overflowing. Was able to make a good headway with it until the shredder started overheating which makes it automatically shut off. Will continue with that another day. My precious Noah kept me company as I worked on the project. He has had his lunch and mine is on the stove cooking as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (83) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear that the shredder gave up the ghost halfway through your project. I hope it will be OK.

This morning's feeding brought out Tux Jr right away. He followed me down to the second spot to allow the skinny orange tabby to eat at the first spot. He ate there at the second spot and I saw Bobtail and Tux Sr emerge from the pool area to chow down at the third spot. No incidents this morning thankfully.

After lunch today, Anne and I went to go see the Dark Tower movie on the 2 for 1 5.50 Tuesday deal. It's based on the Stephen King book and it was pretty good. We just had enough time after that to swing by her apartment for her to shower and resupply.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot and was on the sofa next to Anne until he accidentally rolled off. He's OK, but I think he bruised his pride a bit rolleyes.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday. I can't help but chuckle at your precious Tang rolling off the sofa onto the floor. My precious Noah has been known to do that sleeping on the bed with me - - a very rude way to wake up to say the least. Hope your precious boy has sufficiently recovered from his incident and won't avoid the sofa. Please let us know how he's doing. And as always I'm so glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning. I'm so smiling at how they have chosen their "site" to eat.

It has been a very busy day here so far for my precious Noah and me. Since today was grocery errand day my precious boy and I didn't get our usual snuggle time this morning as it takes me a long time to get ready for the day. The volunteer was here at 10 a.m. and was back with the groceries around 11:30 a.m.. Everything has been put away, chores have been done, and now my precious Noah and I are enjoying some quality time together as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (84) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sounds like you have all of your errands taken care of for the day.

This morning's feedings brought out Tux Jr at the first spot right away, but he followed me down to the second spot to let that little orange tabby eat. Up by the third spot I saw both Bobtail and Tux Sr emerge from the pool area.

Today after lunch, Anne and I went to a comic book store we somehow have managed to miss in the Highlands. Not hard to see why considering how small and out of the way it was. It was a nice day so we walked and drove around a little.

We are back here now via a stop at her apartment for the usual resupply. Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper an shot and is chilling in the kitchen. He was on the sofa earlier, so I guess he's no worse the wear from yesterday. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes rainy 70-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day on Wednesday, and hope the same was true for yesterday. I'm smiling at your precious Tang spending more time in the kitchen - - safer than rolling off the sofa onto the floor. I'm sure he'll be back chilling on the sofa soon - - if he isn't already.

I wasn't online at all yesterday, so that's why I didn't write. I finally had a clear enough mind to log in payments into my financial log - - 3 months worth of payments. By the time I got done with that it was time to get Noah his lunch before my regular volunteer arrived. After she left I had to get my lunch plus do a few chores that needed to get done, and by the time all that was done it was time to get Noah his dinner and crash for the evening. Thankfully chores have done today that have needed to be done so far, and when I get this off to you it will be time to get Noah his lunch.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (82) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you were able to get everything done yesterday. I hope you are feeling OK today.

I had my usual trio at the first feeding spot this morning. Siamese, Tux Jr and the little tabby. Tux followed me down to the second spot while Siamese stayed behind and let tabby eat first. I saw Bobtail about halfway to the second spot. This morning while I was letting my clothes have the 5 minute fluff in the dryer, he rolled, nuzzled and meowed. He then followed me to the laundry room and watched me through the glass. When I came to get my loads out of the dryer he was still there. Bless his heart.

This morning after lunch, Anne and I went to the only comic book/used book/DVD/CD store we haven't been to. The Book and Music Exchange ironically in my own neighborhood. After that we went back to her apartment where she went to get some accessories for the phone her mom gave her while I took a nap.

We are back here now via the Walmart for weekly staples. Tang met us at the door as usual and has had his supper and shot. He's currently chilling out in the kitchen. He is doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 80-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you and Anne had a good day yesterday visiting the comic book/used book/DVD/CD store. Did you see anything you considered buying? My nephew Matthew used to collect comic books and did some trading in his much younger years. The last I heard is that they are in storage in his parents' home attic. As always I'm glad to share your news that your precious Tang is doing well, too. And I'm glad you saw some of the community waifs yesterday during your provisioning.

Just finished working on some financials and placing a WalMart order. Still have some chores to do before I get Noah his lunch. My precious boy is doing well and is keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (83) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope that this finds you both doing well. I also hope you live far enough away from the violence going on in your state right now to be safe unsure.gif

This morning the only waif I saw was Little Gray. But I was out there about an hour earlier than usual, so I guess the others were still sleeping.

Today we went to a nice church farmer's market in the Highlands. Mostly expensive "organically" grown stuff. But as with most of these functions, there were plenty of doggies there happy.gif We didn't but anything at BME yesterday, BTW, just looked around.

We are back here now via some time at Anne's apartment to resupply. Tang met us at the door as usual and has had his supper and shot. He's currently chilling out on the couch. He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 70-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a good day yesterday checking out the farmers market. I honestly do not understand why products grown "naturally" are more expensive than products grown with chemicals, pesticides, etc.. It doesn't make sense to me at all. I'm also glad your precious Tang is comfortable on the sofa again and I'm certain he will be more careful not to fall off any time soon.

Thank you for your concern about Noah's and my safety from the unrest in Charlottesville. That is over 200 miles away from me. So far nothing has happened in Roanoke, but again I'm far enough away from the city that I seriously doubt anything would happen here. Still it doesn't hurt to be diligent, and I will listen to the local news to keep informed as to what is happeneing.

It's been a low key day here so far. While my precious boy enjoyed sweet slumbers I looked through the collection of bill receipts that need filing to see if I had missed anything that needed to be recorded in my financial log book. I also finished looking through the mail my volunteer brought to me on Thursday and got that taken care of. My precious boy roused for the day and joined me at the desk while I finished updating my checkbook. He is now settled next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (85) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear you are safely far away from all that violent nonsense too.

I forgot to set my alarm last night so I didn't wake up until after 6:30 to feed the waifs. That being the case, I didn't see any of them this morning. I hope they are doing OK.

Today was a typical laid back Sunday for Anne and I. We stopped at Kroger to get stuff to make sandwiches etc for lunch and did laundry at her apartment. We watched some MST3K on Roku while that was going on.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is half asleep partly in the kitchen and partly in the dining area happy.gif He seems to be doing well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes drizzly rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a peaceful day yesterday, and am glad you are enjoying the Mystery Science Theater 3000 programs.

Speaking of watching programs, last night I saw an interesting movie on one of the local "oldie" channels "Fire On The Mountain" with Buddy Ebson and Ron Howard. It's a story about the government - - in this case the military - - taking over Buddy Ebson's farm land, and his fight to keep his home.

Today have been working through another stack of receipts that has been waiting patiently for me to attend to, and worked on my information for the rheumatology appointment next week. Need to print off a copy of my medications to add to the papers and then I think everything will be in order. Also got the big winter comforter in the wash this morning and it is now in the dryer. My precious Noah has been keeping me company with all my chores today so far, and is now settled next to me as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy with some sun and warm (84) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope your rheumatology appointment next week goes week too.

This morning while putting out food for the waifs I saw Siamese and Tux Jr at the first spot. I saw Little Gray while heading toward the second spot, and Bobtail by the pool by the third.

After lunch today, Anne and I went to Putt Putt where they still have old school video games (that actually take quarters) air hockey and billiards. We spent about an hour or so doing that before returning to her apartment for daily resupply.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot. He was on the couch following vacuuming, but hopped off to go to the kitchen to eat some more I suppose rolleyes.gif He seems to be well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had fun at the Putt Putt. I never could get the hang of golf in any form. Am glad they had other forms of entertainment for you to enjoy as well. As always I'm glad your precious Tang is doing well, and that you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning yesterday. I continue to keep them in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe and doing well.

Noah and I had a nice snuggle this morning and I managed to start the day without disturbing his sweet dreams. Was able to fold and put away the big winter comforter I laundered yesterday, which is a major accomplishment for me these days with my health challenges. Chores are done and my precious Noah is settled next to me as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Hello Tracy! I thought I had better write so you won't forget who I am. smile.gif I read here a lot but haven't taken the time to write. We are doing about the same with health problems that goes with age. I hope you and Anne can always go out and enjoy things, because life is short. My hubby and I used to go out , eat and shop, and of course a lot of travel in the army. But I am thankful now that we are able to take care of each other. Hubby had cataract surgery in one eye a month ago. He did well and can see a few things, but not much.

Socks and white Bobtail still come by to eat but not together. Most of the time Socks eats in the morning and Bobtail eats in the late afternoon. Bobtail eats just about anything. Today he ate lettuce with some chicken. The other day I broke up some pan pizza crust which was soft, and he gobbled that. Socks has just a real small sore on his face now.

I don't see many butterflies except for the little white one that comes by just about every day. I still miss our little angel Mickey and think of him every day. I think of Sir Tom and Princess Theresa too......I'm glad Lt. Tang is doing well.

Well Tracy, I hope you, Anne, and Tang have a cozy and pleasant evening......God Bless!

LMM

Tom's Dad
Hi moon_beam and LoveMyMickey.

I'm having PC issues so I will reply to you both in this post. Moon_beam, I hope your are feeling better soon and I'm glad to hear you were able to get so much done today.

I saw Siamese and the little tabby at the first feeding spot today as well as Little Gray and Bobtail at the 2nd and 3rd spots.

LoveMyMickey, I'm glad to hear from you after so long. I'm so sorry to hear hubby's vision isn't what you both had hoped for after the surgery, but it's good you have each other as you said. Sorry to hear Socks has a sore on his face and I hope he gets better soon. Your Bobtail sounds like he will eat just about any human food you put out for him happy.gif

moon_beam, I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. LoveMyMickey, wishing you, hubby and your waifs much the same. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 90-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you're having PC issues and hope you can get them resolved quickly. High technology is great when it works but when it doesn't it's a royal pain.

Needed to do some work on financials today and get some chores done which took longer today. Received Noah's food and kitty litter supply today only to find the kitty litter bag opened in the delivery box and kitty litter everywhere. The bag itself is okay but I need to scoop the litter out of the box into the bag. I'm so not looking forward to that, but I'll persevere and get it done. My precious boy has had his lunch and the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready so will get this off to you. I probably won't be online tomorrow because of my MD appointment, but I'll let you know how things go as soon as I can.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (90) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear that the litter spilled and hope it wasn't too much trouble to clean up. I hope all goes well with your medical appointment tomorrow too.

My PC issues are starting to clear up. McAfee is pretty much toast since Charter took over TWC. I can't uninstall or reinstall it and when I use my TWC credentials to look it up on McAfee's web site, it says inactive. I won't be keeping Spectrum when we move. Anne pointed me to some other virus protection and malware cleanup that's helped. I also found a registered/licensed copy of Windows 7 on ebay for 39.99 with free shipping. So that should fix all that "This copy of Windows is not genuine" nonsense when it gets here.

I only saw that skinny little black cat when I was feeding the waifs today. Anne and I both have Interviews tomorrow for Heartland Payment Systems in Indiana (yay) mine is actually a specialty tech position for which the guy that actually runs the department reached out to me (as opposed to the email from the general recruiter we both got about the hiring event tomorrow) I hope it goes well for both of us.

We didn't do a lot today. Anne went to 20/20 to get her glasses adjusted, we played with the kitties and doggies at Feeder's, and visited the library branch in that area. We the went back to her place to resupply and for her to put together her interview clothes for tomorrow.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his shot and supper and is keeping my spot on the couch warm happy.gif he seems to be doing well.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 90-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so thrilled that both you and Anne had interviews yesterday with Heartland Payment Systems. I hope your interviews went well and that you receive confirmed job offers soon, if you haven't already. Please let us know how things go.

Glad your computer issues show hope of resolving. Having a computer with programs that work and interface with each other is not a luxury in today's world anymore. I hope the upgrades and changes you are making will solve your computer problems. Please let us know how things go.

Yesterday's MD appointment was primarily for blood tests and a review of my records up to now. I'm still waiting to hear from the MD office about the results of my blood tests from yesterday which will determine when I see her again and any additional tests that need to be done. My precious Noah was very glad to see me when I got home, which was mutual. Need to work on my bill-a-thon for September's payments this weekend at some point in time. My precious Noah is doing well today which is always good news to share.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (84) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both well and our thoughts and prayers are with you on the results of your tests.

Thanks for the encouragement on the interviews. We both feel they went fairly well; especially since we were among the minority of professionally dressed people there blink.gif One guy even had on beat up old sneakers (sigh)

This morning had good turn out on the waif feedings. Siamese, Tux Jr and the little tabby at the first spot; with Tux Jr following me down to the second spot. At my "warning" he even left Little Gray alone. I saw Bobtail and White Cat at the third spot by the pool, with Tux Sr showing up to eat when I was waiting on the fluff cycle of the dryer.

Anne had some testing for a metro government job downtown today that pretty much took up the better part of the day. While she did that I visited the water front and various other things downtown.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the couch as I post this. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I hope Anne feels good about her testing for a metro government job yesterday. I hope she, and you, get the jobs you want this time around. Please let us know how things go. And it's always good news to learn that the community waifs are letting you know they are still with you as you provision.

Thank you for your ongoing support and encouragement with my health challenges. Got a call from the MD's nurse late yesterday afternoon. My iron levels are still low so the MD is ordering another round of iron IV infusion to be done in a couple of weeks or so. The timing suits me just fine giving me some room to breathe between MD visits. It has been a busy day here with chores. Just when I thought I was done another one would appear that needed to be done today. Got everything done just in time to get my precious Noah his lunch and get mine started cooking, which will be ready soon. It's nice to sit down even if it's only for a few minutes.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (88) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning I saw most of my usual waifs while putting food out. Anne and I were going to go to the state fair today but some nasty cramps sidelined me today sad.gif So we chilled here for the morning and went to her place later as she discovered she can get full episodes of Rifftrax (MST3K guys) on her Amazon on Roku.

We are back here now where Tom met us as the door and has had his supper and shot. He is chilling in the kitchen and is doing well. Sorry to cut it short tonight, but I'm still not feeling to great.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. tTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you weren't feeling well yesterday, but am glad you had a chance to provision the waifs and go to Anne's apartment to enjoy some programs on her Roku. Hope you are feeling better today.

Have done some work on the big desk top this morning -- finishing paperwork for my rheumatology appointment on 8/22. Had to update some information on my meds and contact lists. Also scanned the form for my hematologist that will allow me electronic access to my medical records. I'm hoping it will allow me access to the results of my blood tests -- I'd really like to know more information than just "your iron levels are still low" - - what exactly does that mean and just how low are they, etc.. The form can only be submitted in person so I have to wait until my next appointment to hand it in. I suppose I'll have to wait to receive my online ID and password from their security personnel so that will take some time as well. My precious boy has joined me here at the big desk top computer and is keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Still have a couple of chores to do so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (92) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope you are successful in your endeavor to gain more access to your medical records.

Attendance was a bit more sparse today feeding the waifs. I saw who I thought was Little Gray coming up the steps, but it turned out to be that young gray tabby I saw last week. This time he/she waited by a car instead of bolting under the storm drain entry. I saw Siamese down by the fence of the first spot too. I saw White Cat in the bushes by the second spot, but none at the third spot.

Today was fairly laid back for Anne and I. After lunch, we went to her place to do her laundry and my remnants from Friday. We then watched some more Rifftrax on Roku.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot and is settled comfortably on the sofa next to Anne. He seems well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, solar eclipse 90-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day yesterday. Sundays are designed to be laid back days. Perhaps even the community waifs were enjoying the same which may be why you didn't see more of them out and about. They continue to be in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe.

Have been working on the bill-a-thon for September's payments - - entering payments due in the checkbook in preparation for scheduling payments online. I'm always glad when that is done. My precious Noah joined me at the desk to keep me company as I worked. He is now eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny with with some clouds and warm (88) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I didn't see any waifs this morning. But I suspect it had a lot to do with some guy out there with his dog at the first spot dry.gif So I had to do the feeding route backwards. I hope they are OK.

Anne and I finally made it out to the state fair today. We were disappointed that they had the west wing (most of the animals) closed for cleaning and there wasn't a dog show either. But there was still a lot of interesting things to see. We walked around the midway and saw that for the same price at 22 tickets, we could get an all day pass bracelet. So we are going back Wednesday later in the day. I like seeing the midway lit up after dark. We were there during the eclipse and I have to say I was disappointed. We had 95 % coverage but it only got as dim as say an approaching thunder storm.

We are back here now where Tang met us as the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the couch. He seems to be doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne had a reasonably good day Monday at the state fair. I know what you mean about the eclipse - - can't believe all the hype associated with it. You'd think there had never been a solar eclipse before in history. Hope you were able to see some if the waifs yesterday during provisioning, and it's always good news to know that your precious Tang is doing well.

Yesterday was a marathon day with the MD rheumatologist. She examined me and confirmed the pain in my joints. She has prescribed another round of steroids for me to take over the course of this week. She also ordered X-rays of my hands, feet, and chest, which was done as a walk in basis at the hospital. That took about 2 hours. So when all was said and done I got back home around 2:30 p.m.. Both my brother and I were very exhausted from all the running around. The MD told me from her examination she believes I have an autoimmune type arthritis and is running additional blood tests to try to specify the exact type it is. I am to see her this coming Wednesday, 8/30, for a follow up to get the results of all of the tests and to discuss medication options.

Today I have been doing some financial work on the big desk top - - printing off payment receipts, etc.. My precious Noah has been keeping me faithful company all the while. Still have some chores to do so need to get busy.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and mild greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. It sounds like you had a lot going on with your doctor yesterday. I hope the tests help and that she finds a way keep you out of pain.

We went back to the fair yesterday at around 4:30. We first saw a demonstration of border collies herding ducks which was interesting. We then saw the Marvelous Mutts which was a collection of rescue dogs that perform various tricks such as obstacle course running, frisbee catching and dock diving. They were amazing. Then we went to the midway to enjoy the rides and such. We stayed until they lit the place up which I haven't done in literally years. We had a nice time.

This morning I saw a fair amount of my waifs for feeding which was nice after not seeing any for a couple of days. Tang is well and enjoying some couch time.

I hope yesterday was kind to you and Noah and that you both had a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny 70-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you and Anne had a good time enjoying the state fair yesterday. I'm so smiling at the herding demonstration of Border Collies - - my beloved Samson was part Border Collie and had the herding predisposition - - as well as smiling at the Marvelous Mutts' various performances. And as always I'm so glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning.

Thank you so much for your continued good thoughts and encouragement with my health challenges. I too am hoping that things are beginning to show promise of improvement. It's been a quiet day here allowing me to focus on getting some serious financial work done. Was able to get the latest bank statement reconciled with my checkbook, and was able to go through another pile of receipts and get them sorted out. In the process I finally found the receipt for my July mortgage payment and got that filed immediately. Still have other stacks of receipts to go through now that the mental fog seems to be lifting and I can finally focus on what I'm looking at and what needs to be done. My precious Noah was up early this morning around 10 a.m. and kept me company at the desk while I was working. He is now settled next to me as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well,

This morning I saw Tux Jr and the little orange tab by at the first spot. Tux followed me down to the second spot in order to let him/her eat. At the third spot I saw Bobtail.

Today after lunch, Anne and I walked that nature trail over by the zoo. We didn't see any woodland creatures other than birds though. We did take a wrong turn and ended up on the path by Bellarmine University however blink.gif

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his shot and supper and is currently chilling in the kitchen. He seems to be doping well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday. Glad you and Anne enjoyed your walk through the nature trail even though the only woodland residents you encountered were the birds. Am also glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning.

Noah and I had a very late sleep in this morning which was thoroughly enjoyed. I managed to start the day without disturbing his sweet slumbers and he finally roused to keep me company as I finished morning chores. He is now eagerly anticipating lunch in his bowl as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (78) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning my only takers were Bobtail, Tux Sr and White Cat down by the third spot. Even that was after I had already put the food out and was doing my laundry.

Today after lunch, Anne and I went over to the Crescent Hill neighborhood (Frankfort Ave.) to walk around a nose through some shops and bookstores. In a collectible record store there was a really nice and friendly dog that followed us and let us pet him smile.gif

We are back here now via her place and the Walmart for weekly staples. Tang met us at the door and has had his supper and shot. He is currently sacked out on my side of the sofa next to Anne as she is on her laptop via my WiFi.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, now sunny 70-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday window shopping and meeting a new furry friend along the way. As always it's a blessing knowing your precious boy is doing well, and that you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning / travels.

Have just finished working on scheduling online payments and making a couple of orders. I always seem to find a way to spend money. Unfortunately I disturbed my precious Noah when I got up for the day but he has been patiently waiting for me to get through working on this technology contraption. As soon as I get this posted to you I will be able to set up the security scan and then shut it down when that's done.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (80) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well, Sorry to hear your little man was disturbed from his slumbers though.

This morning the only waifs I saw were Tux Jr at the first spot who proceeded to follow me down to the second spot when that little orange tabby showed up to eat.

Today after lunch we went to the "Awesome Flea Market" I put that in quotes because while it was very big (inside and out) it was far from awesome. Let's just say the crowd fit too well with all the stars and bars I saw flying everywhere dry.gif After that we went to Half Price Books to look for books in the other series that we are reading by the same author. I've read them but Anne hasn't. I have never been able to find the first one though. We were lucky and found it and the second one.

In the same shopping center a new Petsmart opened up. There were many doggies and kitties up for adoption. There was this orange tabby named Kyler who let me hold him and was still and purred. He tried to get away from everybody else wub.gif I wish I could have taken him.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling in the kitchen (vacuum night) He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful night. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 70-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you and Anne were able to find the books at the Half Price Books you had been looking for, and hope you enjoy reading them. I know what you mean about your melting holding the waif who is looking for a Forever Home. Perhaps embracing a new companion is somewhere in the future. I know if it is your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa will let you know. As always it's a blessing knowing your precious Tang is doing well, and that you saw Tux Jr and one of the of the other community waifs during your provisioning.

It's a quiet day here - - which is typical for a Sunday, and is particularly appreciated after being focused on finances for most of yesterday. My precious Noah and I enjoyed a nice sleep in this morning, and I managed not to disturb when I got up for the day. My precious Noah finally roused from his sweet slumbers around 11 a.m. and has been keeping me company as I have been working on getting caught up on emails, etc.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (84) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning while putting out the food for the waifs I saw Siamese right away, then I saw Tux Jr who followed me down to the second spot. Before we got there though I saw Bobtail coming down the path. I coaxed Bobtail to the third spot to avoid any potential conflict.

Today being Sunday it was Laundry day for Anne with a few of my remnants thrown in. We stopped at Franks Meats and Deli for a couple of those really good giant sandwiches to eat while watching Rifftrax on Roku. We tried going back to that Petsmart to take a picture of Kyler but they were tearing things down sad.gif We had hoped to post it online to help him get adopted sooner. But I'm sure he will be.

We are back here now via Myers for supper where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chowing down on some kibbles in the kitchen. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 70-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne had a nice day yesterday enjoying your sandwiches and dinner, and as always it's a blessing knowing your precious prince Tang is doing so well. Also glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning. I'm so smiling at how they follow you to the feeding stations.

Needed to update some medical information to hand in to my hematologist tomorrow when I go for the iron IV infusion so was busy with that for awhile. My precious Noah and I had a nice snuggle this morning. He joined me at the big computer around Noon time to keep me company while I worked and is now eagerly anticipating lunch to appear in his bowl. Since tomorrow will be a full day with the iron treatment I will not be online. And since I have an appointment with my rheumatologist on Wednesday I probably won't be online Wednesday as well. So I'm taking this opportunity to wish you, your precious Tang, and Anne a good tomorrow and Wednesday as well, and will be back online as soon as possible.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm (79) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Our thoughts and prayers are with you on your medical procedures the next 2 days.

This morning I saw just the little orange tabby at the first spot. I saw none at the second spot, but Tux Sr and Bobtail came trotting out together at the third spot.

Anne and I went to a vendor flea market we somehow missed that's not too far from where I live. It wasn't very big though. We then parked at the Kroger on in the Highlands and walked around looking in shops. Anne got an offer from Heartland today which she accepted. I am happy for her. I did not get a call, nor do I think I will. She feels I will, but I'm not as optimistic unsure.gif

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the couch. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, early morning 60-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

My congratulations to Anne on her new job, and am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you may also received a very welcome offer from Heartland, and if not, that you will find success in your continued search. Please let us know how things go.

The infusion went well yesterday - - was a long day as expected. Got the contrast for my test on Friday and needed to go online to convert the bottle amount from ml to ounces which I have successfully achieved. I will be glad when Friday's procedure is over with. My precious Noah was ever so glad to see me when I got home yesterday evening, as I was ever so glad to get back home to him. After I got him his dinner we both crashed for the night. Have my appointment later this morning with my rheumatologist and will let you know how that goes as soon as I can.

Need to start doing my chores and routines so that I can be ready for my brother when he comes to pick me up so will get this off to you. I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (83) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Our thoughts and prayers are with you on your procedure Friday. I'm glad to hear your infusion went well yesterday too.

Waif attendance has been a tad sparse here lately. I caught a glimpse of that black cat at the first spot as well as Bobtail and Little Gray coming down the path from the second spot.

I still have not heard from Heartland but Anne was supposed to be able to go to the web site to accept the offer officially today but it's still pending. I did get an invitation from ADP for a job fair next week in my email. I forwarded a copy to Anne who is going too to hedge her bets as it were.

We used some more of our Steak and Shake coupons for a nice inexpensive lunch. Then we went to the new library branch in my neighborhood as well as walking around the mall over by there.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his shot and supper and is chowing down on his dry food in the kitchen. He seems to be doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, early T G I F 60-ish supposed to be rainy day greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I hope you're able to find the job fair resourceful in obtaining a job you would like to have. Please let us know how things go for you and Anne in your quest to find new employment.

I started having a reaction to Tuesday's iron infusion yesterday with a serious rash developing so was on benadryl which always literally makes me mentally foggy and the only solution is just to give in and sleep it off which is what I did for most of yesterday. I managed to take care of my precious Noah's needs and to be somewhat alert when my volunteer came to get me my mail and take the trash can out to the street, but that was the extent of my functioning yesterday. The benadryl seems to have done its job to help with the reaction which is helpful with my test today. I probably won't be back online today so wanted to take advantage of some extra time I have to get a note off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm so sorry to hear you had a bad reaction to your infusion sad.gif I hope today's procedure went better. Thoughts and prayers.

Since it was raining this morning (been non-stop all day) I only saw Bobtail and Little Gray this morning seeking shelter by the laundry room. I hope the others are OK.

Today after lunch Anne and I went to the 3.00 movies and saw Ingrid Goes West. A dark but sometimes funny commentary on the pitfalls of social media obsession.

We are back at her place now so she can resupply and then we are heading back to my place. Tang has been doing well and was in good spirits this morning.

I hope today has bee kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy rainy 60-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day yesterday. Despite the weather I'm also glad you saw at least Bobtail and Little Gray during your provisioning. I am keeping the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers as they continue to thrive under your loving care.

My precious Noah and I had a very nice cuddle time this morning, and I managed not to disturb him when I got up to start the day and begin the process of chores and activities. Chores are done for now and am taking some rest time to write to you before I need to get my precious boy his lunch. Not much else happening around the homestead today or this weekend, for which I am very thankful after the week's multiple medical appointments. By the way, yesterday's test went smoothly so am just waiting for the results now.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy, cloudy and mild (65) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

Since it was raining this morning, I saw no waifs while putting out the food at any of the spots - not even my "die-hards". I hope thy are all doing OK unsure.gif

Anne and I had a full day today. After lunch we went out to the Labor Day weekend flea market at the fair grounds. It's the biggest of the year. While there we attended a cat show in the west wing. Admission was only 3.00 and we saw some of the most adorable kitties there. We watched at least 2 rounds of the judging too. The Maine Coon kitten category was especially cute happy.gif The rescue group that was at that Petsmart a couple weeks ago was there too and Anne got to reconnect with that Tortie girl Taffy. Overall, a good time was had.

We are back her place now where Anne is resupplying, etc. Then we will head back to my place. Tang was in good spirits when we left this morning and doing well. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny breezy 70-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and Anne enjoyed the cat show yesterday, and that Anne had a chance to visit with Taffy who is seeking a new Forever Home. I can also imagine it is hard to walk away from all the adorable souls who melt your heart as they wait for someone to take them home.

My precious Noah and I enjoyed another wonderful snuggle this morning after his breakfast and I managed to start the day without disturbing his sweet slumbers. He finally roused for the day around 11 a.m. and has been keeping me company as I get caught up on emails. Looking forward to another low key day here.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.