Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy 80-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry Anne's Roku box doesn't work on your TV. I don't have You-Tube on my TV and my Roku box works just fine. Once again my technology ignorance is showing. Having it at Anne's place gives you an opportunity to spend some time together at her apartment. Am also glad you saw some of the regular waifs during your provisioning.

My WalMart order was scheduled to be delivered today but instead it was delivered yesterday. So at some point in time today I need to go upstairs and retrieve the packages from the front porch. Otherwise my precious Noah is doing well. He kept me company while I did the morning routines, and is now settled next to me as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (88) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope unpacking your Walmart order wasn't too difficult as well.

The Roku box Anne gave me works just fine, it just doesn't have You-Tube on it which is what has the most eppys of MST3K. This morning I saw the orange and white cat at the first spot and Bobtail, Tux Sr, and White Cat at the third.

Today we were able to go to the pool when it opened at 11:00 since it was sunny. They had a new lifeguard there and she was very nice. I sent an email to the office about it. I don't think people get complimented enough when they do a good job.

After that Anne and I had lunch at her apartment and watched some MST3K. We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is keeping my spot warm on the sofa next to Anne and giving her head butts wub.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy 80-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you, your precious boy, and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday, and thank you for explaining to me about the You-Tube option on your TV.

It's been a busy day here so far with scheduling a couple of bills online, doing chores, and getting my precious Noah his lunch and mine started cooking. I'm taking a few minutes now to sit down and rest before going back to the kitchen.

I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (85) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I got an unusually early start feeding this waifs this morning, so I didn't see any unfortunately. I hope they are doing well. though.

Today was kind of a lazy day. We got some KFC and ate lunch and Anne's apartment and watched some more MST3K. We then swung by Walmart for a few things for dinner among other needed items.

We got back here a little after 4:00 and enjoyed some pool time. We are back in for the evening where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot and is now noshing on his dry food.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny quiet 70-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious boy, and Anne had a pleasant day yesterday, and am keeping the community waifs in my thoughts and prayers that they are safe and doing well.

Not much happening around the homestead today which is nice. My precious Noah roused for the day to keep me company while I did my morning chores and is now settled next to me as I'm writing to you. Perhaps we can have another snuggle for awhile before it's time to get him his lunch.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (88) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hop[e this finds you both doing well. Thank you for keeping the waifs in your thoughts and prayers.

Speaking of whom, I saw Siamese and Tux Jr at the first spot. I also saw White Cat and Bobtail between the second and third spots. Bobtail still appears to be collar free thank goodness.

Anne and I had lunch at that new Zaxby's near me and just beat a busload of people storming the place blink.gif So at least we were able to get a good seat and our order in first. They have pretty good chicken too.

From there we proceeded to her apartment to do her laundry and a few of my odds and ends (it sure will be nice having a washer and dryer when we move) While that was going on we watched some MST3K on the Roku You-Tube application.

We are back here now via Walmart for a few things. Tang met us at the door and has had his supper and shot. He is now getting scritches from Anne on the sofa tongue.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a pleasant Sunday yesterday, and that you saw some of the community tribe during your provisioning.

It's been a busy day here working on the big desk top. Had a couple of financials to take care of, and then needed to work on insurance and medical information I will need to submit next Monday for my hematologist appointment. My precious Noah kept me company at the computer desk while I worked. He has had his lunch and mine is on the stove cooking.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (88) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's feeding brought out Tux Jr, Siamese and the orange and white cat at the first spot; Tux Jr didn't follow me down the path though. Coming up to the second spot I spotted one of the tabbies out of the corner of my eye. It was rounded out by Bobtail and Little Gray at the third spot.

I posted on a few jobs first thing this morning. Since my pool is closed on Mondays we decided to go over to the one in Anne's parent's condo complex. It was very quiet by comparison. Interestingly enough, as I was leaving I got a text from my apartment manager. Apparently they want 5.00 for every two days I have a guest at the pool mad.gif I thought about sending a nasty email but decided we just won't go back to that pool. We have the other pool and we will be moving soon enough.

We are back here now via her apartment and a few errands. Tang met us at the door and has had his supper and shot. He is currently keeping my spot warm on the couch next to Anne happy.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

There always seems to be some kind of rule / regulation that dampens the enjoyment of something -- in your case the notification of having to pay a guest fee for Anne accompanying you to the pool at your apartment. I'm glad you both have alternative places where you can enjoy the atmosphere of a pool without being hassled about "something." Have you and Anne applied for an apartment elsewhere as you mentioned you would be moving soon. And I hope your job applications will lead to at least an interview, and perhaps a positive job opportunity. Please let us know how things go.

Chores have been done and now my precious Noah is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Nothing else much on the agenda for today except getting my precious Noah his lunch and having mine when it's ready. Then it will be some rest time for both me and my precious boy until it's time to do evening chores and get my precious Noah his dinner. Then it will be time for us to settle down for the evening.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy but warm (86) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning I saw my "3 amigos" in the form of Bobtail, Tux Sr and Little Gray by the 3td feeding area. Seemed to be doing fairly well.

It turns out the trouble I was having with my email that made me think the nasty gram I was trying to send the apartment manager about the pool actually went through. The response I got to that and the criminal activity was pretty lame, Needing written notice and police report to evict. I guess she forgot about that time I saw her see that guy dealing from the trunk of his car and did nothing. But whatever dry.gif We are still looking into other living arrangements. We saw some nice 2 BR 1 1/2 bath with laundry hookups townhouse apartments not far from where I live that are way less expensive. The job hunt is slow but steady too.

Today we used the 2 for 1 discount (5.24) deal to see the new Spider-Man movie. It was pretty good. Then we picked up some toys for her niece that's turning 1 year old in St. Louis to send along with her parents.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He bolted from the vacuuming but is on the couch with Anne now after his supper and shot.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 90-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

The townhouse type apartments sound really nice. Have you put in an application for a unit yet? I hope you and Anne are able to find a place in a location that you both like and can enjoy. Please let us know how things go.

Finally was able to reconcile the bank statement from last month with my checkbook this morning with the help of my precious Noah keeping me company at the desk. So now I'm ready for the new bank statement that will be coming in the next day or so to work on - - whenever. Have checks written and ready for the trash pickup service and lawn maintenance contractor for my regular volunteer to mail for me tomorrow. I really miss being able to handle my personal financial affairs.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (90) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well and keeping cool.

This morning's feeding brought out Tux Jr, Siamese and the orange tabby at the first spot. I saw Little Gray and Tux Sr down by the third spot. Anne and I haven't put in any applications for apartments as my lease goes through the end of the year. But we are always making inquiries. I'll keep you posted on our progress.

Today we went over to her parent's condo to use the community pool and visit with them. We also dropped off the gifts for her Niece's upcoming birthday. Then we got soup and sandwiches and watched some MST3K at her apartment.

We are are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. It's not a vacuum night, so he joined Anne on the couch after his supper and shot.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish T G I F greetings to you and you precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good Wednesday, and hope yesterday was a decent day as well. So glad you continue to see the community waifs out and about during your provisioning.

Apologies for not writing yesterday but I had so many things to do yesterday before my volunteer arrived, and then getting my lunch after she left and then getting Noah his dinner - - I just didn't have the energy to mess with the computer at all. Had over a 100 emails to sort through so far today - - 99 percent of them junkers. Chores have been done and my precious Noah is doing well. Soon it will be time to get him his lunch and start mine cooking on the stove.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (89) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. No worries about yesterday. I'm just glad you are OK. Yesterday we went over to Anne's parents for a nice lunch and visit.

This morning I saw Siamese and one of the orange tabbies by the first spot and Little Gray and Tux Sr by the second and third. I saw Tux Sr again while I was waiting on my clothes in the dryer too.

Today we went to Great Clips in her neighborhood so I could get a haircut. From there we had lunch at Red Lobster since I had a 3.00 off coupon in the mail. I seem to remember the portions being a lot bigger, but it was good just the same.

From there we cooled off at her place to an eppy of MST3K. We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual happy.gif He's had his supper and shot and is now keeping my spot warm on the sofa. He is well.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad to share your news that you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good Thursday and Friday together, and that you continue to see the community waifs out and about enjoying the summer warmth.

Had a few financial things to take care of on the big desk top. Have also done a load of laundry that is now ready to take from dryer. And need to go upstairs to get the WalMart package delivered a couple of hours ago. Also still have some chores that need to be done before I get Noah's lunch, so need to get this off to you and get busy - - again / still.

As always, I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (85) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

I didn't see any waifs this morning due to feeding a little early (4ish) because Anne had a bit of a dental emergency and we had to go to her apartment to take care of it.

We had lunch at WW Cousins because we had a really good coupon. From there we went back to her apartment to cool off. We discovered something by the MSK3K guys called the Film Crew that's really funny and watched a couple of those.

We are back here now via Walmart to get a few things. Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot but I don't see him since Anne is running the vacuum. I'm sure he will come back out afterward. He seems well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry Anne had a problem with her teeth yesterday but it sounds she was able to take care of it once she got back to her apartment. I'm glad you both were able to enjoy the rest of the day together. Dental pain is very uncomfortable and can upset the rest of the body if not alleviated.

It's been a busy morning here getting Monday chores done today since I have the hematologist appointment tomorrow afternoon. Since I need to get Noah his lunch tomorrow earlier than usual and focus on getting other chores done - - dishes washed, blankets straightened up, - - plus getting ready for the appointment I needed to get some other Monday chores done today. So now I'm resting for awhile with my precious Noah settled next to me as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (88) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope all goes well with the hematologist tomorrow. Let us know how you are doing. Thoughts and prayers.

Feeding time was around 5:00 this morning, but sadly I saw nary a waif sad.gif I hope they are doing OK.

Today was a laid back Sunday. We did Anne's laundry and remnants of mine at her apartment while finishing off the 1/2 price pizza from the other night. We managed some MST3K and Film Crew too.

We are back here now via Walmart for a few things. Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his shot and supper and since it's not a vacuum night he is resting on the couch next to Anne happy.gif

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a lazy Sunday - - that's what Sunday's are for. Hope each of you had a good day yesterday.

Didn't get back home yesterday from my MD appointment until around 5 p.m. so needed to focus on getting my precious Noah his dinner and getting quiet after all the "stuff" from yesterday. Today has been busy working on the bill-a-thon to begin scheduling payments on Saturday. My precious Noah is glad to have me home all to himself today. He has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages cooking on the stove.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (91) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. How did things go with the doctor yesterday?

This morning while feeding I saw no waifs at the first spot. But I saw White Cat under a tree by the second spot, Tux Sr by the pool (third spot) and Bobtail in the parking lot coming back home. He actually crossed over to greet me too happy.gif

Lucky's Market here in town has 5.00 sushi Tuesdays, so we got that and some rice crackers for lunch and enjoyed some You-Tube on her ROKU player.

We are back here now via Walmart for a few items and Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the arm of the sofa next to Anne. He is doing well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day yesterday, and that you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning.

Thank you for your continued support and encouragement with my current health challenges. The MD appointment went as well as could be expected. I have an appointment next Thursday for an iron IV infusion to help give a boost to the oral iron supplement I'm taking. This will take several hours so I won't be online at all next Thursday. The MD has also prescribed a B12 supplement which my brother will pick up sometime this weekend and bring it to me. B12 helps the body absorb iron so I guess the MD feels I need this extra assistance as well. We'll see what happens.

Had some financials to do on the big desk top with my precious Noah keeping me faithful company while I worked. It will soon be time to get some lunch in his bowl so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (92) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm glad to hear things went OK with your doctor. I hope your next appointment goes well and that the various remedies help. Thoughts and prayers.

This morning while feeding the waifs I glimpsed Siamese and the big orange and white cat at the first spot and Little Gray and Tux Sr at the second and third. I'm hoping the ones I did not see are doing OK.

Anne and I had a fairly laid back day today, which is just as well in this heat blink.gif We took the left over veggies and mac and cheese from dinner last night and paired it with left over sushi from yesterday at her apartment. We then watched some You-Tube on Roku.

We are back here now via the Walmart to get something for dinner. Tang met us at the door as usual and has had his supper and shot. It was a vacuum night, so he just came out of the bathroom. He's currently keeping my spot on the couch warm happy.gif

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day yesterday, and that you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning.

Today has been busy with chores and a visit with my brother from Bedford who took time out of his day today to drive all the way from Bedford to pick up my prescription. He has really stepped up to help me through this medical challenge, and I appreciate his efforts. My volunteer will be here soon as well so will need to get Noah his lunch in the next few minutes.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hi moon_beam. I hope this finds you and Noah doing well, I'm glad to hear your brother has been so helpful with your health issues.

I didn't post last night because I wasn't feeling well. But doing better this morning. I am doing my laundry and saw a number of the waifs while putting out the food.

I hope yesterday was kind to you and Noah and that you both had a blissful evening. More later. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So sorry you weren't feeling well but am glad you seem to doing a bit better this morning. Take it easy, and am glad Anne is there to help you. Look forward to sharing more of your news whenever possible.

Chores are now done - - at least for awhile -- so I'm taking some time to rest with my precious Noah settled next to me as I'm writing to you. Not much going on today's agenda but tomorrow will be busy scheduling online payments for the bill-a-thon for August.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (95) TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm feeling better today thanks.

This morning while doing laundry and feeding I saw Siamese, the big orange and white cat and one of the tabbies at the first spot. I saw Little Gray at the second and Bobtail and White Cat at the third. The Tux boys were not around and I hope they are OK.

Today we tried to go to one of those church carnivals but it looked like they weren't quite set up when we went; we'll try again tomorrow. From there we went to Steak and Shake to use a 2 4.00 meals for 5.00 coupon.

Then we went to her apartment and discovered several episodes of Cinematic Titanic (from the original cast and writers of MST3K) on You-Tube on Roku.

We are back here now and Tang met us at the door of course happy.gif He's had his supper and shot but since it was a vacuum night he skedaddled out of here. But he is otherwise doing well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 90-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day yesterday. and am glad you and Anne were able to enjoy a nice meal at Steak and Shake.

Today has been very busy working on financials and scheduling online payments. My precious Noah needs his lunch so this will brief today. Looking forward to shutting down this technology contraption.

As always, I hope today is treating you, your precious Tang, and Anne kindly, my friend, and that you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne can have a blissful, peaceful, cozy evening blessed with your beloved Sir Thomas' and princess Theresa's sweet Living Spirits to comfort you. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Tang. Please know you and your precious boy are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you, your precious prince Tang, and Anne are doing, along with the community waifs, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas and princess Theresa.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (94) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's waif provisioning brought out Siamese and the big orange and white cat by the first spot. Between the second and third spot I saw Little Gray and Bobtail. I'm hoping the others are doing OK.

We tried the carnival again today but there was still nothing there. Must be an evening event I guess. We got some lunch at KFC and went back to Anne's apartment. We found the Rifftrax version of the 1978 Star Wars holiday special that was equal parts bad and funny because of the riffing laugh.gif I also got 3 texts about the pool party in my apartments today. Seems nobody showed up. I guess that's what they get for that stupid 5.00 guest pass business.

We are back here now via the Walmart (Tang needed more syringes) where my boy met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is now curled up next to Anne on the couch. He is doing well.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day yesterday. Sorry the carnival isn't operating when you and Anne try to visit it. Luckily you're able to find alternative forms of entertainment that you can enjoy.

Had a power failure last night that lasted an hour between 11:30 p.m. and 12:30 a.m. when the power came back on. The emergency generator worked like a charm. Not much happening around the homestead here today. Last night there wasn't much on the TV channels I wanted to watch, so I tuned into Amazon Prime to search the movies. Star Trek IV was available so I thoroughly enjoyed watching that again. I think of the Star Trek movies this one is my favorite. Now as I'm looking at the clock it will soon be time to get my precious Noah his lunch.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (87) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. Sorry to hear about your power failure, but am glad to hear your generator performed as expected. Star Trek IV is also one of my favorites. I'm not holding out much hope for that new show Discovery from the clips I have seen though.

This morning there was a steady rain so I didn't expect to see any waifs. However I did see one of the orange tabbies on the hill by the second spot. I guess he decided to take advantage of the weather to get a good shot at the food. Bless his heart. I also saw Little Gray in similar ruffled condition by the office at noon when loading up my laundry card.

The only thing on the agenda was Anne's laundry at her apartment with a few of my remnants thrown in. While that was going on we had some lunch and watched an MST3K and a few Rifftrax shorts.

We are back here now via Walmart (needed a few things to dress up the leftover chicken quarters) where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot. It was a vacuum night so he ran off to the bedroom. He seems well though.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a peaceful Sunday, and am glad you saw a couple of the community waifs during your provisioning.

Needed to do some work on financials this morning with my precious Noah keeping me company at the desk. Other chores have been done and my precious boy has had his lunch. Mine is cooking on the stove as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (90) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's waif feeding brought out Tux Jr and the orange and white cat at the first spot and Little Gray and Bobtail at the second. I am hoping the others are doing OK.

After we posted on some jobs this morning, we looked for things to do cheap or free and found nothing. So we went over to her apartment around 11:30 where we had stuff to make sandwiches. I made lunch and we took in a double shot of MST3K.

We are back here now via Kroger to get some coleslaw and hush puppies to have with the fish I already have for dinner. Tang met us at the door as usual and has had his shot and supper. Since it's not a vacuum night, he's next to Anne on the couch as I post this. He's doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most peaceful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam

Glad you and Anne found some jobs to apply for yesterday and hope your job search will soon lead to interviews and offer for employment. Please let us know how things go. And am glad you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day yesterday.

Did some work on financials this morning with my precious Noah keeping me company at the desk. Also was able to schedule a delivery next Tuesday, 8/1, for salt for the water conditioner. It's been 9 months since the last delivery. Two years ago I would have been able to go to the local hardware store and purchase the 40 pound bags of salt and install it myself. Now it's a challenge just to pick up a one pound canister of food.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (86) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear you are no longer able to pick up and install the salt yourself. I hope all goes well with the delivery and you can get it installed with assistance.

This morning's feedings brought out Bobtail, White Cat and Little Gray in and around the second and third spots. I hope Little Gray was able to take advantage of the fact that the other two didn't seem interested in the food at the second spot.

It was an early day for us as Anne has had a cough for a few weeks now that didn't seem to be getting better. With no insurance, the Kroger Little Clinic seemed the cheapest option. Turns out she has a sinus infection and she got a prescription for antibiotics.

From there we had breakfast at Big Boy and went back to her apartment to rest and watch some TV. We are are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his shot and supper and is currently keeping my spot on the couch next to Anne warm happy.gif He seems to be doing well.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have blissful evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy sometimes sunny 70-ish Wednesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry that Anne hasn't been feeling well, but am glad she was able to get help at the Kroger clinic. Hope the meds will help her to feel better soon. Please let us know how she's doing.

Chores are done and now my precious Noah and I are enjoying some rest time together as I'm writing to you before I need to muster up the energy to get him his lunch. Tomorrow I have my MD appointment for the iron IV infusion so will not be online at all tomorrow. Don't know about Friday yet - - it all depends on how I'm feeling from tomorrow's all day event. So don't be concerned if you don't hear from me for a day or two.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and hot (91) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope all goes well with your medical procedure tomorrow. Thoughts and prayers.

Unfortunately, I saw no waifs this morning while feeding sad.gif I hope they are doing OK.

Today we got some Chinese food at the place across the street from me I posted about a while back. We took that back to Anne's apartment and watched a favorite movie of mine from 1985 I found on You-Tube. Then we caught some MST3K.

We are back here now via the Price Less market to pick up some sides for dinner. Tang met us at the door as usual and has had his supper and shot. He's back and forth between the kitchen (eating) and the couch. He seems to be doing well.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy 70-ish Caturday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad you, your precious Tang, and Anne had a good day on 7/26, and hope your Thursday and yesterday were good days as well.

Thank you for your support and encouragement with my continued health challenges. As you know Thursday was a long MD appointment day. Finally got home around 5 p.m. Needed a prescription from the pharmacy which the MD called in during the morning appointment, but when I called on the way home to confirm it ready for pick up I was informed there was no prescription. So I had to call the off duty number for the nurse on call to check into it. She called me to tell me she would call the pharmacy to see why the prescription was not ready. She called me back to let me know she had spoken with the pharmacist on duty and that the prescription would be ready for pick up soon. The prescription is waiting at the pharmacy now for my brother to come on Monday to pick it up for me. I have a follow up appointment on 8/17 for testing to see if the iron IV infusion has helped. Tried getting online yesterday but my internet service provider was having technical difficulties - - hence was not able to write to you as I had planned.

Needless to say my precious Noah was very happy when I finally got home Thursday evening and has been by my side since then. He is doing well, and is letting me know it's time for some lunch in his bowl, so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (82) Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I'm sorry to hear the pharmacy didn't have your prescription ready as expected , but glad your brother will be able to get it Monday.

This morning I only saw Little Gray and White Cat in and around the second and third spots. But hopefully that meant they got plenty of food without having to wait/share.

Today we went to an open air fair at Sullivan University which really only amounted to a few booths in the parking lot. But it was OK I guess. There were a lot of animal rescue groups there. From there we were going to go to a church farmer's market in the Highlands, but it was closing up when we got there. But at least it was a nice day for a walk in the Highlands. From there we went to Anne's apartment and watched some Roku.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the sofa; he is well. There is a high school student performance (Shakespeare in the Park) tonight, but I'm not feeling up to it so Anne is just going to go with her dad. But she said she will come back over here after.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish Sunday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day yesterday. Sorry you didn't feel up to attending Shakespeare in the Park last night, and hope that staying home and resting helped. Also glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning yesterday.

Not much happening around the homestead here today. Chores have been done that need to be done, and my precious Noah and I are settled next to each other as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (84) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's feeding attendance was a tad sparse again. I saw the big orange and white cat by the first area with Little Gray and White Cat rounding out the second and third. I hope the others are doing OK.

Today was a typical Sunday. We got a load of laundry started at her place and went to get some Mexican from a place we both have a permanent 15% off thing they gave us last time we were there. I had the seafood quesadilla and barely finished it; they sure give you a lot of food.

We went back and finished up the laundry while watching our usual fare on the Roku box. We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling next to Anne on the couch. He seems to be doing well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish Monday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day yesterday, and am glad you and Anne enjoyed your meal at the Mexican restaurant. And as always I'm glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning.

My brother is coming from Bedford this morning to bring me my vitamin D prescription. Have been able to get necessary chores done before he comes. My precious Noah is settled next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Am looking forward to having a snuggle with him after my brother leaves as we didn't get our usual snuggle time earlier this morning.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm (88) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you doing well and am glad to hear your brother brought your prescription.

This morning I saw Tux Jr and the orange and white cat at the first spot. I saw Little Gray around the second spot with Bobtail and who I thought was White Cat at the third. It turns out it was a big male with similar markings to her. I had to referee between him and Bobtail on the food though.

Not much going on for Anne and I today. After applying for jobs and having lunch, we went over to the Portland area to look at what was supposed to be a rare book store. Turns out it was a dinky little place with not much to offer. Oh well. We went to her place after that to watch some of our usual fare on the Roku box.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door. He's had his supper and shot and is snuggled up on the couch next to Anne. He seems to be doing well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 70-ish Tuesday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day yesterday. Sorry your and Anne's trip to the rare book store turned out to be a disappointment, but am glad you were able to enjoy your time together at her apartment. And as always I'm glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning.

It's another busy day here today. The company who installed the water conditioning system is making a service call later this morning to add salt to the water conditioner. The salt levels are quite low, so I'm glad they're coming today to replenish the levels. Also received a call from my regular Thursday volunteer last night telling me she is going into the city today to take her recyclables to the sorting center and is willing to take my stuff as well. So she will be coming early this afternoon to do that. So it has been another early rise day for my precious Noah and me. Hopefully we can have a snuggle at some point today to compensate for not being able to have a snuggle this morning before starting the day. As I'm writing to you he is settled next to me enjoying a nap.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm (87) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well. I hope all went well with you water conditioner servicing and the volunteer as well.

This morning I saw Siamese, the orange and white cat and Tux Jr at the first spot. Tux followed me down to the second area and did something out of character. He took a hissing swipe at poor Little Gray ohmy.gif I chided him for that and tried to soothe Little Gray. I also saw Bobtail and White Cat at the third spot.

Anne and I had planned on lunch at Gatti Land for 4.99 buffet Tuesday but saw 3 school buses lined up when we got there at 11:00 huh.gif Seems like "summer camp" these days consists of taking the brats out to eat and the movies. I figure these parents could hire a baby sitter to do that for less (sigh) So we had endless soup, salad and bread sticks at Olive Garden down the road; at least it was quiet.

From there we went back to her place and watched some Roku. We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is chilling on the couch happy.gif He is well.

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny 80-ish Wednesday greetings to you and you precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your and Anne's plans for lunch at Gatti Land didn't work out yesterday, but it's always nice to have an alternative place to eat that is more suitable at the time. It's always good to share your news as to how the community waifs are doing, too.

Have been working on financials this morning and am now ready for a change of pace. My precious Noah and I had a nice snuggle this morning before starting the day - - a very welcome change to the early rise mornings of Monday and yesterday. It's getting time to put some lunch in my precious boy's bowl, so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and sometimes rainy and warm (81) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's turnout of waifs was pretty good. I saw Siamese and the orange an white cat at the first spot (no Tux Jr this morning) I saw one of the tabbies up on the hill on my way down to the second spot as well at Little Gray on the path. I had Bobtail, Tux Sr and White Cat in and around the third. The bigger male version of White Cat was there too and being quite vocal. I stayed there for a bit to make sure there would be no fights over the food.

After Anne and I had lunch we headed over to her parents place to install the cable DTA (mini box) in the bedroom. It just needed to be hooked up and have a hit sent to to activate it.

We had to wait out a pop up storm on our way back to her car there though. Then we went back to her place for the usual resupply and to catch some MST3K on Roku.

We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as per usual. He's had his supper and shot and is "guarding" the 'fridge in the kitchen happy.gif He seems to be doing well.

TT and TT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy 80-ish Thursday greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you, your precious boy, and Anne had a good day yesterday, and am sure Anne's parents appreciated the help with the hook up of their cable box in their bedroom. And as always am glad you saw some of the community waifs during your provisioning.

Chores have been done, financials have been worked on, and now my precious Noah and I are enjoying some quality time together before my regular volunteer comes in about a half hour. Need to get him his lunch soon so will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and warm (81) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's waif feedings brought out Tux Jr at the first spot and the orange and white cat in the distance. The little White Cat was along the fence at the second spot. Bobtail and the big White Cat were at the third. I kept Bobtail company while the other one ate to try to avoid any fights over food.

Today we had an early lunch at Subway and then went looking for things to do. We found a couple of collectible shops in the Old Louisville area. The first one was awkward. The door was open but apparently the business itself was not. Let's just say we still aren't sure the proprietor was fully dressed blink.gif The other one was OK but kind of small; so we didn't kill much time there.

We then went back to Anne's place to resupply and watch some Roku. We are back here now where Tang met us at the door as usual. He's had his supper and shot and is currently chilling half in the kitchen and half in the dining area.

I hope today has been kin d to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TT and TT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny sometimes cloudy 80-ish T G I F greetings to you and your precious prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you, your precious boy, and Anne doing well and in good spirits.

Even when the day's agenda doesn't quite work out the way we hoped it's still nice to have the company of a kindred spirit to share it with, and I know you and Anne enjoy each other's company regardless of what's happening. And the bonus is that your precious Tang is also grateful for the companionship.

My precious Noah and I had a nice snuggle this morning before starting the day. Chores are now done and we are settled down together for some quality time before I need to get some lunch in his bowl.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_bean. Sunny and warm (77) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope this finds you both doing well.

This morning's feeding was interesting while I did my laundry. I saw Siamese, Tux Jr and the big orange and white one right away at the first spot. When I went to change my loads over, I saw that the spin cycle had just begun. So I went outside and saw Tux Sr, Bobtail and both the White Cats as well as Little Gray. It was all pretty civilized as I sat an watched the proceedings. But when I went back out during my 5 minute dryer fluff I saw Bobtail on the roof of the utility shed and White Cat (girl) on the railing of the top of the steps next to it blink.gif So, I guess something amiss occurred. I hope they are all OK.

Today was not much to talk about. Anne heard from metro government a while back and has scheduled some testing for this month. She also heard back from Heartland Payment Systems today wanting to talk to her. I applied both places but have yet to hear from them and am fairly confident I will not. I guess my skills (such as they are) are not required by them.

We are back here now where Tang met us (well, mostly her) at the door. He's had his supper and shot and next to her on the couch as usual. He seems well as near as I can tell.

TT and TT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.