Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers about today's interview, and hope your continued job search will lead you to a better job situation with financial stability. Please let us know how things go.

This morning I did more sleuthing on TV service contractors in this area. All but two (including the contractor with whom I am on a "wait list") have gone out of business with their numbers now assigned to private residences. Everyone else listed in the telephone directory only does cable and satellite installations and service. I have left a message on voice mail for the other contractor to call me back to let me know if they do TV antenna service or if they just do cable / satellite work.

Have done another load of laundry this morning and now have all of my beloved Oslo's toys that I am donating thoroughly washed and mended. My precious Noah is doing well, which is always a blessing to share with you. He is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

My friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both continuing to do well. Still can't get anybody to work on your antenna? I sorry to hear that. Do you have other alternatives to getting that programming? Keeping you in my thoughts that it will soon be resolved.

Today was interesting indeed. Started out by slipping in the grass going out the back way to get to the 45X bus stop. I fell, twisted and smacked my knee on the ground. The shoes I was wearing (the only pair I have 1/2 way presentable for interviews) not only had a hole in the right one, but the sole nearly cracked in 1/2 by the time I got home ohmy.gif

I got off the bus too early and had to scout around for the job site. Then I had over an hour to kill before I could even register with security. I walked down to somewhat nearby shopping center I remembered down that way from way back.

I wound up checking in a little after 8:00 for an 8:30 interview. Someone from the old NPC came through and said hi and good luck. The interview itself seemed to go well enough (sans all those idiotic questions one tends to get) He was just straight forward saying we are hiring many people and work as fast as we can to get them in here. He said my resume "says it all" in terms of my experience. His attitude and language was such as to indicate stepping right up to the line of making an offer without actually crossing it. You know what I mean? He said I should know by tomorrow or Monday. Wish me luck.

The trip home was interesting to say the least with a bum knee and shoe. I had to walk over 45 minutes (about 3 miles or so by my estimate) to get to a point where I could catch a regular 18 bus home. Thankfully, that one synced up for me to just have enough time to get quarters from the bank and catch a UPS bus home.

I noticed a VM on my cell and an email from late yesterday from Snelling Staffing. I called about it and she sounded surprised to hear back from me. It's some kind of accounts payable for a single wealthy family in the downtown area. Pays 45K per year to start - no small potatoes. I schedule an appointment with her tentatively for Monday. I also got the estimated earnings for my UE in the mail today. Here's hoping those jerks don't try to fight it. Any thoughts or prayers about that are greatly appreciated too.

Theresa and Tang are both well and have offered excellent cuddles and company today. They seemed a bit puzzled about me truly getting dressed to go out this morning as opposed to shorts an T I usually don to provision the waifs.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so sorry your travels to your interview were eventful, and hope your knee and ankle are feeling okay. I'm so sorry about your shoes being ruined as well, but shoes are much easier to replace than a body part. The good news seems that the interview went well - - which is something to be thankful for. The job from Snelling sounds interesting and hope yourr interview on Monday goes well. I also hope you will be able to receive your unemployment benefits without any problem. Please let us know how things go.

I was finally able to get in touch this morning with the company that has done previous antenna / satellite installations for me. And the gentleman I spoke with remembered me. I explained the situation with the loss of signal to one of the channels, and he told me there are solutions to that problem. He is in the process of developing his work schedule for next week and will call me later today to let me know when I am on the schedule for service next week - - tentatively told me it would probably be either Monday or Wednesday, 8/17 or 8/19. I am soooo glad this company will be coming as I trust their work. At the time I canceled satellite service 5 years ago - - which they installed - - they were not doing any antenna work, which is why I had to find another company to do the installation. But now I guess with customers "cutting the cable / satellite" service they are once again finding the "old fashioned" antenna work is back. Thank goodness!!! I am feeling more confident now that this issue will be resolved, for which I am very thankful.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Yesterday I was able to print off my monthly bank statement so I have the checkbook reconciliation work to keep me busy.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Mostly sunny and warm TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you both are continuing to do well. Glad to hear your antenna repair is back on track and hope it gets fixed soon.

My whole body from the waist down hurts today sad.gif That being said, I slept in til almost 7:00 this morning. I only had one load of laundry, granted I had to use the expanded capacity front loader to do it. I got my pick of dryer too and nobody in the room until I was folding my laundry from the dryer. I provisioned the waifs during that time, but saw none - not even the "bandit" that helps himself from time to time.

I did both Dollar Tree and Save a Lot today only getting what I really needed. That being the case, the walk home wasn't bad.

The rest of the day has been spent resting (weird dreams and all) and following up other job leads via job boards/email. Theresa and Tang are both well and have been enjoying the extra time with me. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm humid Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

I'm sorry you were not feeling your usual agile self yesterday - - perhaps a side effect from the fall you experienced on Thursday in your interview travels. I hope you are feeling better today.

Glad you were able to get your errands and chores done yesterday so that you are able to get plenty of rest and prepare for your interview on Monday. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that you will continue to get positive responses to your job queries and that at least one of them will lead you to a job offer that you prefer and provides you and your precious fur family with financial stability. Please let us know how things go.

Well, the rep from the antenna company I spoke with yesterday did not call me yesterday evening as he indicated he would, but I may not hear from him until Monday, 8/17. If I don't hear from him by Tuesday, 8/18, I will give a call back. When not trying to figure out television reception technology, I have been working on reconciling my checkbook with the bank statement, and have finally succeeded. I worked on it yesterday but could not get a "compatible" balance. Checked the calculator print out last night and found some errors. After going through the figures twice this morning I finally arrived at an accurate compatible balance - - so now this coming week I will be able to focus on the "bill-a-thon" for September's bills confident that there aren't any unresolved math errors to deal with.

Not much else going on today. Am in the process of doing the security updates and scan on the big desk top. No chores or errands to do today, for which I am very thankful. My precious Noah is doing well. He is keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Sorry to hear you are still going through such trouble with your antenna/channel. I can only imagine how frustrating that must be, and hope it's fixed soon.

The offer came from Vantiv Payment Systems yesterday. I'm still going to check out the other thing, but it being temp and some of the "gray area" vibes I'm getting from it, I think taking the first job is better long term. The training phase works just fine for express bus but not so much after that. I'm thinking about trying to get a bike since most buses have front racks for them to cut that trip and expended energy in half. I have until Tuesday to agree to the offer via the e-mail I was sent in conjunction with the phone call.

Today has been pretty low key. I awoke around 6:00 to give Tang his shot, freshen his and Theresa's food/water, and provision the waifs (who I sadly have not seen today)

Theresa and Tang are both doing well and have been excellent company today. Earlier, I put a pillow on my chest and Tang decided to lay down on it. Shortly after that, Theresa was wanting know "Why is stupid boy cat in my spot!" She tried to edge her way in and I expected a fight, but Tang just started "kissing" her head which she barley tolerated tongue.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, so glad you and your precious fur family are enjoying a decent day together. I'm smiling about the pillow and both your furkids wanting to be on daddy's chest.

I have to agree with you about the "gray areas" of the other job, and encourage you to follow your "intuition". It's a good thing to keep the interview to check it out - - just keep your eyes and ears WIDE OPEN.

I'm sorry the travel schedule for the job you're accepting will not be convenient for you. I hope using the bike for some of the travels will prove beneficial. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that this job will be a good one for you, my friend.

My precious Noah has had his lunch and mine is in the final stages of warming on the stove. Once again, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hi moon_beam. Hope you and Noah are still well.

I already went online and accepted the job and did all the "paperwork". Hope you and Noah have a great night. Thanks, as always, for your support. Part of me is filled with trepidation about running into the old sup. Another part feels vindicated in a way. I hope he doesn't cause "trouble" But if he does, I'm telling them what he told me about "fudging" his application.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm humid Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I am very happy that you have found another job so quickly which hopefully offers you the same, if not more, financial security that you had with your previous employer. May I ask what you will be doing in your new job - - is it a call center type job? Do you have a "start" date and an idea as to what your work schedule will be after your training yet? If this job works out for you, and your finances permit, perhaps you could eventually look into living accommdations closer to your job which might help make the commute easier? It's just a thought - - perhaps something you can plan for / look forward to. Please let us know how things go.

Not much happening around the homestead today. My precious Noah is doing well and is settled comfortably next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Once again, my friend, I am so very glad you have another job, and hope this one will offer you a positive work environment as well as financial stability. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Thanks again for all of your support. I start 08/31/2015 (the next training class) That's for 4 weeks and that schedule will be fine with 45X bus. Between now and my regular schedule, I will explore the possibility of getting a bike. I will also look into a van pool program we have here. The schedule after training (unless I can get it changed) is Mon-Thu and Sat 10-6:30 (Fri and Sun off) So my off days will be separated again (sigh) but at least I don't have to work Sundays anymore. It is call center but in a field in which I have 7 years experience - payment processing. I started at NPC in 2001 and stayed through 2006 after in was B of A. Now Vantiv has merged with the "new" NPC so I feel like it's coming full circle. It pays a dollar an hour more than Gannett.

I sent an email to the other place expressing my apologies and that I'm taking the first job. I don't feel so good anyway - probably something I ate (again)

The rest of the day has been pretty low key. I got up early to take care of of things here and provision the waifs. I even got to chat briefly with Lulu.

Not much else going on here. Theresa and Tang are doing well and have been wonderful company. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for sharing with us what your new work schedule will be as you know it at this time. While having the later start may be helpful commute-wise, particularly when the weather turns bad in the coming months, the late hour of your shift ending might pose challenging. I know you will work something out, my friend - - it's a new adjustment for sure. The van pool program sounds like it may offer some assistance and if so, hope it is not beyond your commuting budget. The good news is that you have some time to work out your "plan". Please let us know how things go.

It sounds from what you share with us that this job is something you feel comfortable doing, and that is important to begin with. And perhaps there may be opportunities for you to "advance" into other areas once you get established. I truly hope and pray this job will provide you a positive work environment and financial stability, my friend.

I received a telephone call from the antenna contractor a few minutes ago. He will be here Wednesday afternoon, 8/19, after 3 p.m. to check things out and hopefully restore access to Channel 13. I am so very glad for this. The contractor only had afternoon appointments open, with one being arrival time just about Noah's lunch time, so I opted for the later appointment so that I could get Noah his lunch and give him a tranquilizer. I will let you know how things go as soon as I can - - but may not be able to until Thursdsay, 8/20.

I am getting used to the new security system technology and discovered last night that the new cameras work even at night - - they have an infrared capability so that if someone comes to the front door after dark I can now see them through the security system. This is a HUGE improvement!!! The previous technology did not compensate for the evening and night hours.

Other news of the day is that my precious boy is doing well. He has now stirred from his bathroom window perch to the big door window bench checking on the activities of the woodland residents. With it being hot and humid again even the woodland residents are keeping their activities low key. Not much happening around the homestead - - no pressing chores or errands to do.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both continuing to do well. I'm glad to hear you are finally getting your antenna fixed. Also good news about your new security system.

I got a call from the lady at Vantiv telling me they could make the shift 9-5:30, but it's still the same days. So, I'll still have to come up with a plan for Saturdays. They are really bending over backward to help. 2 days after that jerk fired me, I got the call. 2 days after that I had my interview. And 1 day after that the offer. Said jerk said he had to go through weeks of rigorous screening to get in. I wonder who they consider more valuable? I'm going for the drug screen tomorrow.

Theresa and Tang are both well and have been excellent company. I didn't see any waifs while provisioning this morning. But the food is always gone and water bowls empty from the previous day. So, I'll keep that up.

I hope today has been most kind to you and your precious Noah and that you both have a pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad your schedule has changed. This is a good sign that this employer is trying to work WITH you. I hope this continues to be the case once you begin your training and regular schedule. The weekends for public transportation are always a challenge, and especially so if you need access to a "special" route. I hope you are able to work something out for your Saturday schedule. Glad you will be able to get the drug screen done today, and hope that can be done closer to home. Please let us know how things go.

Since tomorrow is going to be busy with the antenna contractor I'm doing the security updates and scan on the big desk top today. In addition to having to deal with the antenna fiasco, the credit union who holds my savings account has experienced a "technical difficulty" "recognizing" some of their clients' accounts - - and yes - - my account is one of them. Including today's call to the credit union I have made three calls in a week's time so far inquiring as to when I will be able to access my monthly statement online. Up until today I was told about 48 hours. Today I was informed that the techs are now saying they don't know when access to online statements will be available. So the CSR I spoke with today will mail me a paper copy of my statement when my account is "located" by the tech department. This has all the signs of either a "crash" due to in-house technical issues or a cyber attack. Right now neither explanation is offering much confidence.

The good news is that my precious Noah is doing well and keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in his bowl.

I hope your travels to get your drug test done are safe, comfortable, and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy most of this day together and have a peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious companions, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both continuing to do well. I'm sorry to hear about your online banking issues. I know that can be scary and hope it gets resolved soon.

I went all the way downtown to the Lab Corp on Broadway only to discover it's been closed since May dry.gif So back on the Preston bus I got going back the way I came getting off at Eastern Pkwy to the next closer one on the list (technically closer to me, but Broadway was easier to get to on the bus) No buses coming according to the schedule, so I walked it about 1.5 miles (doing a lot of walking lately) I got done just in time to catch a bus back to Preston and a UPS bus interchange home.

Then I get a VM wanting verify employment for the "applicant" As I am the "applicant" this left me curious and I called back. The lady was wanting W2s for companies/agencies that don't even exist anymore. She finally settled on my Watterson College diploma. I made a copy of that in the office and faxed it.

The rest of the day has been fairly low key. Theresa and Tang are both well and have provided excellent company. I was making a ham sandwich for lunch, and of course Tang had to have some rolleyes.gif I carved a piece just big enough for the bread and cut up the rest for him and set it down on a plate. He didn't eat but a few bites and walked away. Wouldn't you know that dickens wanted some of mine? Of course I relented and gave him a couple bites.

Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy warm humid Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had an adventure yesterday getting your drug test done. Am glad you were able to get to the right location finally and safely home to your precious fur family. I'm also very glad you were able to get the "verification" done to the satisfaction of who I presume are HR employees at your new job.

Have finished the "prep" work in anticipation of the TV antenna contractor's arrival later this afternoon. My precious Noah was a bit anxious as he watched me get things ready this morning, but seems calmer at the moment. I will be giving him his lunch in about 30 minutes or so and will give him a tranquilizer as well so that he won't be too stressed while the contractor is here working. Hopefully come this evening I will have all my channels back up and running.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and sometimes rainy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well and that the repair work does not stress your little man too much. I hope the work goes according to plan.

The background check is through a 3rd party, and I have never had such trouble with one as I have with this one. They called back again today asking for the same information. Both the lady I spoke with yesterday and the man today had heavy east Indian accents, so I'm pretty sure it's not located in this country anywhere. I told the man I had just spoken to the other lady yesterday and faxed the diploma. He apologized and said they would take care of it. So many hurdles in this whole undertaking - UGH!

The rest of the day has been pretty uneventful. Theresa and Tang are well and have provided excellent company. I think they are getting spoiled at the extra time I have been able to spend with them. With any luck it will end soon, which is sad but necessary.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissfeul evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy suffocatingly humid Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I can understand your frustration about the paper work hoops you have to jump through in the hiring process. Do you have some way of following up that the information you sent has been received? I hope everything gets processed as it should, my friend. Please let us know how things go.

The contractor called at 2:30 p.m. yesterday letting me know that he would not be able to keep the appointment as scheduled, and instead said he would be here this morning. He was able to get the channel back online, but something is going on with the cable to the antenna as after he left the channel that had gone offline went offline again. He is ordering a signal booster which should be installed sometime next week. I have called and left a message letting him know that the channel is offline again. So when he is here next week I will ask him to do a check on the cable to see if it is somehow getting hung up on the pull down stairs to the attic. Although it is disappointing to have the channel offline again, I know that it can be fixed.

I was a bit upset about the contractor not coming yesterday afternoon as scheduled because I had given Noah a tranquilizer when I gave him his lunch. So he had the effects of the tranquilizer to deal with last night. I did not give him a tranquilizer this morning. The contractor was here for only an hour and my precious Noah did well. He is settled comfortably next to me taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Not much else is going on. The forecast is for less humid weather this weekend which will be a nice change. I know your precious fur family are enjoying having you home with them, and hopefully the weather will be decent in your area for them to get some quality balcony time.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and pleasant day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I'm so sorry to hear that you are still encountering issues with your antenna. I can also understand being upset about the contractor now showing up and giving your little man a tranquilizer unnecessarily; glad he was OK today.

The background check is, at best, still a work in progress (sigh) I have IRS transcripts coming for a couple of the temp jobs, and I also reached out to them. I got client codes and the same 800 number to call. I related this to ADP and am also working with the HR directly and sending them what info I can. I hope get this all cleared up before the 31st.

Theresa and Tang are both doing well and did indeed enjoy some balcony time this morning as it was almost cool out. Tang came to sit on my chest again an this, of course, brought Theresa claiming "trespass" rolleyes.gif

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad you are being able to work directly with the HR department in getting your "applicant" paperwork processed. I can understand your concern of working with the third party contractors who are located elsewhere with language challenges. Please let us know how things go.

I'm so smiling at your precious companions having cuddle time with dad - - the best activity any time day or night. And of course the "communication" - - "hey, it's MY turn to lay / sit on daddy's chest - - you did that earlier!!!" Just reinforces the fact that your precious Theresa and little Tang are so happy to have you for their Forever Dad.

Have done some preliminary bill-a-thon work this morning in preparation for Monday's activity of scheduling payments online. Checked my credit union account and still no sign of my July statement online, and haven't received a call back from the CSR I spoke with on Tuesday, 8/18. Very aggravating.

The good news is that my precious Noah is doing well and has been keeping me faithful company with my computer work. He is such a good boy, and I am so blessed to be his human caregiver.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both still doing well. Sorry to hear about your online statement access and hope it's fixed soon.

Speaking of playing the waiting game in regards to contact. I'm now working with both ADP and HR. I reached out to 2 of the temp agencies that put me at LG&E and Insight and they gave me the same 800 number with different client numbers for employment verification. But the last email I got back from HR said I'd have to work with ADP on that since they don't do that (sigh) I sent another email asking if there was anything I could do to expedite, and so far - nothing. Well, at least the job offer hasn't been rescinded - knock wood. Apparently not listing the temp companies rather than the clients is causing all the hubub. Never been an issue before dry.gif The IRS transcripts should be on the way too.

Laundry and errands went smoothly, but since I have less of both to do (pinching pennies under the circumstances) that's no surprise. Theresa and Tang are both well - no territory battles today. I saw many waifs in the course of doing laundry and put extra scoops out after I got home again.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

It sounds like you are doing everything in your power to provide the information to verify employment history, etc.. Never ceases to amaze me how information previously acceptable becomes a major issue. Please let us know how things go.

Have been getting caught up on e-mails this morning, and my precious Noah is now letting me know it is getting time to get some lunch in his bowl.

So glad you are seeing some of the community waifs again as I know you are concerned when you don't. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm Caturday's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both still doing well.

I am indeed doing all I can to provide the needed information. Seems like fate is always throwing roadblocks in my way in some fashion or another dry.gif

Woke up quite early this morning and went to do my provisioning of the waifs. I did the first colony and as I was walking down to the other (keep in mind it's 4:45) I see 2 guys just few yards from where I provision them; passing something back and forth. Bottom line, they were getting high. I just know if I had fed them, the stoners would complain to the office and even telling them what I had "interrupted". My point being, these clowns can do that right out in the open, yet if I try to feed the homeless waifs, I'm public enemy number one mad.gif I came back in to take care of my brood, and by the time I went back out they were gone.

Theresa and Tang are both well and been excellent company - continuing to be spoiled by the extra time with me wub.gif I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I know how you feel about the inequality of what is acceptable as you share with us: "I just know if I had fed them, the stoners would complain to the office and even telling them what I had "interrupted". My point being, these clowns can do that right out in the open, yet if I try to feed the homeless waifs, I'm public enemy number one." You did the right thing in waiting to provision the second colony of community waifs until you could do so without putting yourself in potential jeopardy.

Not much happening around the homestead today. My precious Noah is doing well which is always a blessing to share with you. He is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

I hope you will be able to get all of your applicant paperwork taken care of this week so that you can begin your training in your new job with a clean slate and clear mind. Please let us know how things go.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly sunny and very warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both still doing well.

Tomorrow is another day to try to keep up with pre-employment paperwork. Keeping my fingers crossed. I'm also supposed to be able to claim my first UE check on Tuesday - Gannett still has not given protest to my knowledge. From previous experience, I would have heard about it by now. Hoping that my theory the sup exceeded his authority is on target and they won't fight it.

Got up on my own just a few minutes before my alarm went off. Provisioning the waifs went well enough. I even saw little Siamese and gray/white kitties. The latter even followed me for a bit when I said I won't hurt you happy.gif I just did a top off a little while ago. The property has been eerily quite for the past couple days - not that I'm complaining.

Theresa and Tang are both well and enjoyed some balcony time early this morning as it was somewhat cool then. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I hope you, Lt. Tang, and Princess Theresa had a cozy and relaxing Sunday. I hope you all are doing well. We are doing pretty good here. I got the results of my routine yearly blood test and I am anemic. I have to go back tomorrow for another test. I guess they want to make sure and prescribe something.

Fluffy has found some playmates, 2 little kittens. I saw them eating one evening on the carport, all 3 eating from the same plate...Sometimes all 3 of them play down by the fence in our yard and also the neighbor's. I kept seeing Fluffy go down to the back fence in a bush covered corner where neighbor's fences join. That must be where they hang out. We don't see the kittens very often, but Fluffy and Socks always comes by for breakfast. Fluffy or Socks don't look like they have had kittens. The kittens are solid gray like Smokey, but if they had been Smokey's they would be bigger.

Well, Tracy, have a pleasant evening with your furbabies and good luck on your new job. Always remembering Sir Tom and Mickey and the butterflies....God Bless.....TTFN

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hello LMM. Good Sunday evening to you and, hubby, and your waifs.

I'm sorry to hear about your condition sad.gif I hope it's not serious and that your doctor is able to prescribe suitable treatment. You will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Glad to hear Fluffy and Socks still come around and that they have some companions they can look after. It's like that with Gray Tabby and her 2 little charges here - I saw them both this morning.

I appreciate you stopping by to let me know how you are all doing and hope Angel Mickey sends you lots of butterflies and healing power. Take care and TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious fur family had a quiet and enjoyable day yesterday, and that you are being able to continue to provision the community waifs without any interference or ultimatums. I hope you are beginning to see the "light at the end of the tunnel" in terms of having to submit paperwork to process your job with your new employer. Please let us know how things go.

It was an early start to the day - - needed to make a run to the post office and then started on scheduling online bill payments for September. So that's done. Still have a couple of more bills to pay but need to wait until I receive the invoices. My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled comfortably next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and fairly pleasant day's greetings to you an your Precious Noah. I hope you are both still doing well.

Not such a good day today. I woke up with agonizing pain in my back. I don't know if I slept funny or what. I could not even provision the waifs this morning. I think I may have taken too many ibuprofen as my back is better (albeit still hurts and is stiff) but I'm suffering from nausea.

I was able to take care of Theresa and Tang (who are well, by the way) and finally the waifs this afternoon. I emailed both Vantiv HR and ADP and only got a reply from the former saying it's still "pending". I hope the IRS transcripts come soon. Not much else going on.

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. Got another blood test today, won't get the results for a week or so.....I am so sorry about your back. Sometimes changeable weather will cause problems. You are in my thoughts and prayers too......God Bless....TTFN

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM.

I found some heat rub which is helping my back a lot - but still a bit nauseated from the Ibuprofen. I hope the tests come back with good news. Keeping you and yours in our thoughts and prayers too. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Tuesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Adding my best wishes to LoveMyMickey that I hope you are feeling better today. I know how you feel from taking the Ibuprofin - - I cannot take it because it also gives me a GI upset. So glad you are being able to take it easy so that hopefully you will be feeling better to begin your training next week.

It was an early rise day here this morning so that I could get to the store before the school buses rolled through picking up the children. Since this is a rural area the bus stops at each and every house. I made sure I had my Kroger discount card with me today - - and what a difference it made come checkout time!!!

The rest of today is going to be focused on enjoying my precious Noah's company. As I'm writing to you he is enjoying a nap on his bathroom window perch.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both still doing well. Glad to hear you had your Kroger card today to save some money.

My back is a little better, but still very stiff and sore. I think the reason I got so sick was not just because I took so many meds, but I did it on an empty stomach. By the time I was going to eat something the nausea had already set in. Better today. Like I said, sore but more mobility today so I could feed the waifs this morning.

The paperwork nightmare continues (sigh) but there may be light at the end of the tunnel. I spoke to ADP who said they were waiting for the state to get transcripts since my college has long since closed down. They said the employment verification is done and they can go with the diploma if the client requests it. I spoke with HR, and she said they can't do that. However, I called another number I was given by ADP and spoke with someone here in the states (yay) He confirmed that they did send off for transcripts, but if they do not hear back by EOB today, they will go with what they have and close/transmit the order to the client. If they do hear back, same thing.

Theresa and Tang are doing well today. Tang is becoming something of a "lap" cat but inexplicably gets off me for no reason. Well, I turned around and saw Theresa glaring at him rolleyes.gif Not much else going on.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm Wednesday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad your applicant paperwork is finally showing some progress, and hope all goes forward as it should. This time next week you will be into your training. Look forward to sharing with you how things go in this new endeavor.

Not much going on around the homestead today. Yesterday afternoon Noah and I had the pleasant surprise of a family of deer coming to visit in the back yard. A mom with her two youngsters - - one who is close to being a yearling and a baby who is just beginning to lose his / her camouflage spots. They enjoyed the foliage for about a half hour before returning to the thick of the woods.

My precious boy is doing well today. He is eagerly looking forward to his lunch which I will fix for him when I get this off to you. As always, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and pleasant day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you're both still doing well. What a wonderful sight to see the mama deer and her babies. I often envy you living in the country for that reason.

The "paperwork" debacle is not going so well. I dug around all morning looking for things I could use for employment verification to send directly to Vantiv HR. I found an email printout and my old ID badge for Insight and bank statements showing payment for Today's (LG&E) I emailed the lady asking if these would help as I still have not received my IRS docs - no response. I called ADP and they kept the order open because after I called yesterday, they heard from the state and were routed to where they could get college transcripts; I found this out today. It's really getting down to the wire (sigh) any thoughts and prayers would be appreciated.

The weather was a balmy 61 this morning while feeding the waifs so I allowed balcony time. I almost had to drag Theresa back in snoozing under the sunbeams as the AC had kicked on at 77. She and Tang are both well. Between him laying at my head and her on my chest, and the heating pad I found (for my back) while looking through papers this morning, I was pretty toasty.

Not much else going on here. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Thursday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like the paperwork saga continues. I am keeping you in my thoughts and prayers that everything will be processed. Please let us know how things go.

I am so smiling at your precious fur family snuggling with you. I hope your back is feelig better. I know from first hand experience how unpleasant back pain is. Please let us know how you're doing.

The antenna contractor was here this morning, and I now have ALL my channels working properly. The contractor installed a signal booster at the antenna, and then put a new cable and connections at the TV. So, I think things are okay now. It's especially nice having the national weather channel working again as Ericka has now formed in the Atlantic basin and could impact the eastern seaboard at some point during its travels - - and depending on its track could influence the weather inland as well. So I'm very glad to have the national weather channel working again.

I did not give my precious boy a tranquilizer this morning, and so far he seems to be doing okay. He was a bit stressed while the contractor was here, but not inordinately so, so I'm hoping this is an indication that there are no stress-induced diabetic-related events to deal with. I'm hoping this will be the last of contractor work on the homestead for quite awhile.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and fairly pleasant day's greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both still well. Glad to hear your antenna issue is resolved and that your little man was no worse for the wear.

Still no IRS transcripts in the mail and ADP still has my screening open for the college transcripts. No responses to my emails to Vantiv HR, and when I sent another one a little while ago asking what happens if my documentation is later than the 31st I got an out of office auto reply. So, why didn't I get that yesterday? I have a feeling I'm being ducked. In the mean time, I have turned the place upside down looking for what they want. Found all kinds of old pay stubs and what not from WAY back that I don't need. I have a feeling what I need got tossed when they tore up the floors in September. I also have a feeling my ex sup saw my name on a list of new hires pending screening and is behind all this somehow dry.gif Because I have never had this kind of trouble before. What's more while my UE has not been contested to my knowledge, it's still pending review before release of funds. I have a feeling it's all about to come crashing down on me sad.gif

In other news, Theresa and Tang are both well and have been great company. I even got to interact with Tux a little this morning after the feedings. Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warm T G I F greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I can understand your frustration, and concern, about what is happening processing your paperwork. The "auto reply" is normal when an employee is out of the office - - particularly an employee who is handling a particular case. The employee may have been out of the office yesterday or may have been in a meeting. In my previous job I also used the "auto reply" when I was out of the office referring e-mail correspondents to others in the office who could offer immediate assistance. I hope by now you have been able to have contact with an HR rep who has been able to assist you. If you haven't heard anything by the end of today - - if it were me - - I would show up on Monday to begin the training as scheduled.

Today was an early rise day so that I could mow the front yard. Got everything done in 1.5 hours - - both the mowing and trimming. The temps were still on the cool side when I started, and I was able to get the mowing done before the sun took over the majority of the front yard. My precious kept me company while I took my shower, and is now keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Looking forward to a low key afternoon and evening with my precious Noah. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both still doing well. Sounds like you got a lot done outside today. I'm sure it was good to get back inside to your little man.

Well after spending 45 minutes on hold to the IRS this morning, I was able to get docs fax to the office. The problem is that what was sent was insufficient according to the call back from HR. So back on hold to the IRS I went for 1.5 hours and got EVERYTHING from 2010-2013. I faxed that and got confirmation about 2 hours ago. I sent an email and called and left a VM. I have yet to hear back. I called about 10 minutes ago again and left another VM. I think my original instinct about them trying to "withdraw" the offer with red tape/technicalities is right on target. Unfortunately, it was made very clear I can't just "show up" if the screening is not completed. I'm starting to think I should have taken the other "iffy" job.

Theresa and Tang are doing well and had some cool balcony time this morning. Not much else going on. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT

Tom's Dad
Just got a letter that my UI has been denied. To my knowledge the company didn't fight it, but it was denied anyway. Looks like I'm getting ready to be homeless sad.gif Too bad I don't know anybody on here in Louisville to see if they want 2 really good cats sad.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid Caturday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well today.

I'm so very sorry that your unemployment benefits have been denied. Can you challenge this decision? I know this is very upsetting to you, along with the endless struggle to get your paperwork processed for your new job. Still, if it were me since it's a paperwork problem I would personally appear for my training as scheduled and, if necessary, speak personally to an HR rep. Please don't give up hope yet, my friend.

Have worked on financials, the big desk top is going through its security updates and scans, and my precious Noah is doing well. Soon it will be time to get him some lunch.

My friend, I know you must be feeling the depths of despair, and I am so sorry there isn't anything I can do to change that. All is not lost - - not yet anyway. As always, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. I hope you and Noah are doing well on this Caturday.

Yes, I can appeal. There is an office close to me. But what do I do in the mean time? And that's assuming I win the appeal, which is remote. I needed that payment to to make rent. I was told in no uncertain terms in an email this week that I CAN NOT start without the screening completed/cleared. I'm afraid if I just show up, I'll make things worse.

Theresa and Tang are doing well as can be expected. As a mod, do you know anybody in my area that might be interested in taking them in? All my worst fears are coming true sad.gif
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam for all of your kind words of comfort and support. They are truly appreciated. I just can't even look at or talk to the kids right now without bursting into tears.

I truly hope that you and your precious Noah are having a good day and a most blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, I am so sorry you are having to travel this road of employment and financial stress again. You have been down this road before, and I am so very sorry you are having to travel it again.

Unfortunately I do not know of any organizations in your area for your precious princess Theresa and little Tang. Perhaps you can call Banfield / Dr. Mills to see if they / he would be willing to take them until you are financially sound again - - or they / he may know of someone he trusts to foster them for you. Please let us know what happens.

I do so understand how distraught you are, my friend. I know things look so very bleak right now, but please try not to lose hope. I suggest you contact the legal aid in your area on Monday to seek their assistance in preventing you from losing your apartment. And they should also be able to help you with contacts to other social service organizations in your area. PLEASE do not lose hope, my friend, and please let us know how things are going.

My precious Noah has had his lunch and the timer on the stove is letting me know mine is now ready. Please know you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I look forward to knowing you're doing.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam.

I really am having a hard time processing it all right now. I'm still going to try to hold some hope that by the time I got the documents to the recruiter and she got them (hopefully) cleared with the HR business partner, it was too late to reach out to me. I'm hoping (praying?) that it's just a delay.

I really did hate that job, and it really did make me sick most days. But this is not how I wanted out of it. When I got the email from Vantiv the very next day, I felt my luck was changing. When I got the offer 4 days later, it was reinforced. Then came all the screening issues, and now the UE denial.

I wonder if the back pain (which I still have) was my body's way of telling me things were about to take a horrible left turn? Monday I will follow up on the job, failing that I will see if that other job is still available. I will also go to the local UE for the appeal, and perhaps check with MUSCL about getting help (again, <sigh>)

I really appreciate your thoughtful words and prayers. I hope you and Noah are still well and have most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Sunday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well.

I can soooo understand how stressful the events of the past month have been for you. It is perfectly understandable that you are feeling desperate and despair, and it is compounded with not being able to do anything because of the weekend. It sounds like you have a plan of action to begin tomorrow, and please let us know how things go. Until then, I hope you and your precious companions will be able to have a peaceful day together enjoying each other's company and comfort.

Not much going on here today as Sundays are planned to be low key. My precious Noah is doing well and is settled next to me taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

As always, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news as to how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang, and the community waifs, are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both still doing well.

I have a plan of sorts I suppose. I had another former co-worker who works there now reach out to me on FB last night. She also said she'd just show up. But I do not have the time for training and I have not been cleared - and I really don't want to make things worse. She messaged her sup on my behalf which I appreciated. Her 2nd option was reaching out to HR tomorrow which I plan to do (wish me luck, I need it)

Theresa and Tang are both doing well, and have both been even more affectionate than usual just in the past 24 hours - almost as if they are saying "We'll find a way daddy, please don't send us away" sad.gif They really are in sync with everything that's going on with me.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

Just stopping by to let you know you are in my thoughts and prayers about your job search. I hope tomorrow will be your blessed day that will bring you all the best.

Your and moon_beam's prayers worked for me, so I hope ours will work for you. I got a letter from my Dr saying my second blood test was normal and no other testing was needed. I saw a big butterfly flying over the Dr's parking the first visit. I think Mickey was telling me everything will be alright.

Fluffy and Socks still come by to eat. If the 2 kittens don't follow Fluffy, she will go get them. Fluffy really looks after them.

Well Tracy, I hope you and furbabies have a peaceful night. God bless you all..........TTFN

LMM
Tom's Dad
Hi LMM.

Thank you so much for keeping me and my babies in your prayers, I need all the help I can get unsure.gif I really hope it's all just ab admin SNAFU and I can start a day late. Not sure how the UE appeal will go though, but I have to try.

I am so glad to hear your tests came back with good results. I'm sure that big butterfly was from Angel Mickey.

Glad to hear Fluffy and Socks still come by for your generous bounty and that Fluffy looks out for the kittens. Thanks for stopping by and God bless you and yours as well.

TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Monday greetings to you and your precious princess Theresa and little prince Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well today.

I know you have a busy agenda today making contacts to try to get things back on a positive track. Please know you are in my thoughts and prayers that come the end of the day you will have some hope restored to your mind, and please let us know how things go.

Not much happening on the home front today. My precious Noah is doing well, which is always a blessing to share with you. The projects for this week will be the continued sorting of collected "stuff" and deciding what goes to Goodwill, what gets recycled, and what goes to special trash.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both still doing well.

Kind of a mixed bag today. I had good fortune travel wise. I went to the UE office on the bus. First time since they moved to the larger building that was the call center I used to work at long ago. I was the first one there with no line and I was able to file my appeal in minutes. From there I was able to catch a bus to to return a long overdue library book. From there I only had to wait a few minutes for one back and then a UPS bus home.

I finally got a call at 11:40 from Vantiv HR. I'm good to go, but for payroll purposes (so I was told) I can't start until next week. I'm supposed to get an orientation with schedule email in the next day or so. I have already received the benefits emails. Thank you and LMM for all of your prayers.

I called MUSCL and it's too late to get help for September rent sad.gif I have left messages for a Church and Neighborhood Place that I got from United Way. I may have a job, but the odds of being homeless are still quite real (sigh)

Theresa and Tang are both well and have been excellent company. With little time this morning and 70 degrees and 89% humidity, there was no balcony time though.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.