Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and pleasant greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. Sounds like you accomplished quite a bit today. I hope the new washer and dryer perform to your expectations as well as your glasses and mower.

Another same old same old day at work. I was able to get a peek at my QA from the new outside company that does them now. While I still fell short 1 point of goal, I still rose 6 points! Funny how the sup made a point of saying how much more "fair" she thinks it will be now. Translation: She knows that I "know" (know what I mean?)

I got VM calls while at work. One was Banfield about Theresa and Tang, but they only have Wednesdays this month for Dr. Mills. So I'll have to see what can be worked out. Another was a call from the apartment office that I should have been expecting since someone was incessantly ringing my bell and knocking on my door at 6 this morning blink.gif Apparently my "new" downstairs neighbor can't sleep because my floors "squeak" (sound familiar?) She went on to say the manager offered to slash her rent if she moved to another unit - a bluff I'm sure was called by this tenant. Long story short the manager want's the techs to "peak" at my floor. I know this means they will tear the place up and leave it that way for days or weeks, and the tenant will still not be satisfied because she wants her "deal" How much do you want to bet she knows the previous tenants? Bad enough she scared the bejesus out of Tang this morning to the point he hid and would not come out to say goodbye. 11 years I have lived here, and not so much as a peep out of any of the other previous downstairs tenants. It's an old building and the floors squeak - end of story (sigh) I'm rambling, sorry.

Travels home were timely and the kids are both doing well. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Thank you for sharing the good news about your "improving" QA scores. I'm glad your meeting with upper management has proven so far to benefit you. Perhaps the supervisor has been put on some kind of "probation" by upper management. The good news is that you are still employed and you're still getting a paycheck. From the painful experiences you have been through earlier this year, and previous employers, having this job is still something to celebrate - - even though it isn't one of your "top 10 favorites."

It was an early rise this morning getting ready for the delivery of my new washer and dryer. I have things moved out of the way, the dryer is already moved over to the big door ready to go, and the washing machine is moved so that the new dryer can be the first appliance to be installed. I also took the time to clean the area a bit from the accumulated dust and grit. My precious Noah was a bit anxious about what I was doing, but I have reassured him that everything is okay - - that we're just getting new appliances today that hopefully won't squeak anymore when they're used. He is settled next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

So now it's a "waiting game" for the appliances to be delivered and installed. Hopefully you will soon have your errands done so that you can get back home to your precious companions to enjoy the majority of this day together. I'm so sorry the tenant below you scared your precious Tang yesterday morning. I'm glad to know he recovered when you returned home from work. And hopefully the inspection of your "squeaky floors" will not take long - - and any work not be too disruptive. Floor joists get loose over time and may need "reinforcing" to prevent structural damage. This work would need to be done from the apartment beneath you - - so maybe this may be one of the reasons why management is offering the tenant the option of relocating to another unit. Please let us know how things go.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companoins will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well, and that he has calmed down from all the activity. I hope the delivery of your appliances goes well.

I was able to get my running dun and home by a little before 11:00 AM. Theresa and Tang are well, and have been good company on my day off.

I fired off an email about the floor issue to the new manager (the former asst. mgr.) She emailed me back a nasty "My maintenance supervisor WILL be entering your apartment tomorrow to assess the issue" (i.e pull up my carpet) In other words "there is nothing you can do about it little man - we DON'T like you" I really never thought I'd wish the old manager was still here dry.gif Others deal drugs, blast music, slam doors and shout in the parking lot, etc. and that's all fine. But my floors creak, and it's OMG let's send in the SWAT team!

Well, I outlasted two managers that wanted me gone, I suppose I will have to suck it up once again (sigh) I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry you and your precious fur tribe will have to endure the "invasion" of maintenance employees to check out the "squeaky floor" issue. I'm not sure how ripping up your carpet, and the flooring underneath it, will solve anything as the floor joists are covered by the ceiling to the apartment underneath you. But maybe this problem can be resolved with you getting new carpet - - and if so that's a bonus, although a major inconvenience to you and your precious companions while work is being done. Please let us know how things go.

The appliances were delivered yesterday around 11 a.m., and the crew made sure they were working before they left. I must confess I wasn't pleased with their "roughness" while hooking up the hoses for the washer to the water lines and the drain hose, but nothing is leaking so far and that's what my concern was after they left. They also removed the old appliances. My precious Noah did very well during all the activity. At no point in time while the big doors were open for the coming / going of appliances did he show any indication of wanting to bolt out the door - - I am sooooo proud of my precious Noah.

This morning I bit the bullet and mowed the back yard. With all the rain we had last week into Monday and Tuesday this week the weeds down the slope had become a miniature forest, so I needed to pull them because they were too tall for the mower to handle. When I was done mowing I collected them into my yard cart and dumped them in the woods beyond the fence line - - but which is still on my property. So that chore is done, and my precious Noah and I can now enjoy the weekend together without any major projects on the "to do" list.

Soon it will be time to get some lunch for my precious Noah and some vittles on the stove warming for me as well. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Overcast, breezy and warm TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. I'm I'm sorry to hear about the rough treatment your washer/dryer got being hooked up, but I'm glad they are working properly. I hope they continue to do so. Sounds like you had quite a workout in the yard and are deserving of a long weekend's rest with your little man.

Work today was busy up until just after lunch, but dropped off after that. I had another QA come in and it was 2 points below goal dry.gif I know it's supposedly a 3rd party now, but it still "smells" wrong. But what can I do (sigh) Travels home were on time and quiet.

Theresa and Tang greeted me at the door and I was cringing at what to expect. Neither seemed spooked, and as I walked in it didn't really look like anyone had been there. The only evidence I saw was some sticky cardboard type molding in the trash I expect is for re-tacking down carpet. It did seem like the area just outside the bedroom had also been reinforced. But, I just read an email from the manager stating they found the problem and would get back to me on what is needed to correct it. I reiterated your statement about the joists, but I'm not holding my breath that they won't still tear up my floors just to tick me off. If our roles were reversed and I made the complaint, I would have been laughed right out of the office mad.gif

The kids are settling in for Carurday eve relaxation as I will soon. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad to share your news that your precious companions did not appear to be spooked from having the maintenance supervisor in to do the "squeaky floor" inspection. Apparently they were able to locate the problem and can fix it - - hopefully with a minimum of aggravation to you and your precious fur tribe. Please let us know how things go.

Sorry about the "drop" in your QA scores. Is there some way you can get feedback as to why your scores are inconsistent from one week to the next? Please let us know how things go.

It is a delightfully peaceful day here - - no chores to do inside or out. My precious Noah is eagerly anticipating his lunch, so I will get this off to you.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companoins will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well.

As for my floors, I think what it's going to come down to is how much the management is willing to spend to satisfy such a frivolous complaint while at the same time getting back at me. I'm hoping the answer to that is not much.

As for my QA, I have already done what I can to express my concern - I don't see what else I can do dry.gif

The day has been laid back. I got up on my own around 6 and gave Tang his insulin. Then I crashed on the couch until about 9. Theresa and Tang have been great company on this do nothing Caturday.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy humid Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you and your precious fur tribe had a very pleasant do nothing Caturday together. You and your precious Theresa and little Tang need this type of day to rejuvenate together.

Nothing spectacular going on here today, thank goodness. Noah is settled next to me keeping me company as I'm writing to you. Soon you will begin your trek home to your precious companions to enjoy the rest of this day together - - the best part of the day.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Rainy day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both doing well.

Today was not too busy so VTO was offered for 12:30 which I took. The 12:45 bus was right on time (which was a pleasant surprise because I expected it to be late and packed due to the fair going on - fortunately, it was neither)

Theresa and Tang are both well and we enjoyed some quality time for a few hours. I called the vet's office back and found out the next time Dr. Mills will be at that location is the 20th of next month (a Saturday) I tried to see if Dr. Harris was available for any Thursdays, but only Saturdays for her too. Since it's going to have to be a Saturday, I decided to wait for Dr. Mills since he's the one that did both of Tang's surgeries; so 09/20 at 10:00 it is. Since they are both doing quite well, all things considered, I don't see the harm in waiting.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah an that you both have a pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad to share your news that your travels went smoothly yesterday - - that's always a bonus. It sounds like you have a plan for your precious fur tribe's check ups. How is your precious Tang's ear doing? I hope it is continuing to do well. Are you still having to clean it?

Not much going on here today, but I will need to make errand runs tomorrow so it will be an early start to the day tomorrow.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both doing well.

Tang's ear is doing just fine. I watch to see if he scratches at it before cleaning it, but I don't really get anything out of it. I still give him and Theresa sporadic cleanings - to both of their chagrin especially Theresa. Otherwise, both are doing well.

Well, the "update" on my floors is that the concrete sub floor has "settled" over the years and has cracks that need to be smoothed out. This will, of course require tearing up the carpet completely and laying new pads and carpet mad.gif Oh, the manager has "graciously" offered to let me use a soon to be vacant apartment across the hall and down one for storage and what not. But this going to be like going through the trauma of moving even though we are not! As a feline companion parent you know the trauma even a small/temporary move is to them sad.gif Oh sure it's only supposed to take a few days and I will be "compensated" (pro rate for how ever many days it takes) This supposed to happen around mid September (sigh)

Work has pure damnation in queue until 5:30 nonstop - and all the hatefulness the human race has to offer. Travels home were not bad though. The kids met me at the door. I have no idea how to prepare them for this upcoming trauma, nor do I know if they will ever forgive me. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, forecasted to be sometimes rainy, sometimes sunny Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad to share your news that your precious Tang's ear is doing so well since his last surgery. This is very good news!!! I know how concerned you were with the growth and needing to frequently clean it to get the "gunk" out.

I'm so very sorry about your and your precious companions' lives needing to be traumatized by the work that needs to be done to the flooring. Indeed, needing to do work on the concrete subflooring will require the work to be done in your apartment to pour the cement. At least you get a new floor with new padding and carpeting out of the ordeal - - as well as a pro rate on your rent. Still, this will never compensate for the emotional disruption and stress for your precious companions, and your concern for how this will affect them. I do sooo understand your concerns, Tracy. Please know your precious Theresa and little Tang, and you, are in my thoughts and prayers that the work can be done quickly with a minimum amount of trauma to your precious fur tribe, and you. Please let us know how things go.

Today was errand day. Was able to pick up my chain saw - - with the chain reset. It was worth the $25 to have someone else get it fixed. Stopped off at the optical store for the frames, and since the store could not use my "preferred" frames, they offered me a similar size frame free of charge. It seems plastic frames lose their "elasticity" over time and are prone to cracking. This makes sense. The new glasses should be ready by early next week. Needed to pick up a few things at Kroger that could not wait unitl my major shopping next week. And then it was homeward bound to my precious Noah who eagerly greeted me when I got home. At some point this week I will need to begin working on the "bill-a-thon" for September.

I'm sorry your day at work yesterday was so intense with the customer calls. I can imagine you had a royal headache by the time you were ready to leave. I hope today is treating you more kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and somewhat humid greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. Glad to hear you were able to pick up your repaired chainsaw, and hope you will be happy with your new glasses.

I got the dates from the manager about my floor. 09/17-09/19. I managed to get 09/17 and 09/19 off as paid vacation days and I am already off 09/18 and 09/20. So, at least I can be present for Theresa and Tang during the ordeal. They don't have to pour new concrete, just smooth out and fill the cracks of the existing sub floor. The manager said she will start gathering boxes for me and that the workmen will do all the heavy lifting back and forth between the temp unit and my home - and I will be present to help and make sure things aren't damaged. She's hoping it to take 1.5 to 2 days, but added the 3rd to be safe. Yeah I will get new carpet out of it which is nice, but as you say not worth the grief. I can see the manager's point somewhat in that neither the current tenant or any future ones will have a leg to stand on regarding that particular complaint. I still think the tenant will try to get out of her lease anyway.

Work was much better today. Someone dropped off another QA on my desk (I thought it was the sup, but I'm pretty sure she'd left by then.) It was 91% (the goal is 87) with a post it that said "good job" So, maybe there is light at the end of that tunnel. Travels home were timely and quiet. Theresa and Tang both met me at the door and are both doing well. Thanks again for the encouragement on Tang's ear. Dr. Mills really outdid himself on that last surgery.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sometimes sunny, sometimes cloudy, maybe even rainy at some point in time Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

CONGRATULATIONS on your QA score!!! This is GREAT NEWS!!! Hopefully this will be the beginning of your finally getting your L O N G overdue pay raise, as well as ending your extended probation. Keep up the GREAT WORK!!! I'm also glad you will be able to take vacation time to be home with your precious Theresa and little Tang when the floor work is done. I was sooo hoping you would be able to be there with them. Maybe you and your precious fur tribe can spend the day in the temporary quarters while the work is being done, and then go back to your apartment after the work crew has left for the day. I know that would be a royal hassle of a different nature, but at least your fur tribe would not be in the middle of the noise and disturbance while the work is being done. It's just a thought for whatever it might be worth. I know that whatever you do will be the BEST for you and your precious companions.

This morning I worked on the shred box and was able to get everything taken care of. So the box is now ready to begin receiving more documents for shredding at some point in time. My precious Noah is in fine voice letting me know that it's getting time for me to start getting some lunch in his bowl which I will do once I get this posted to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and very humid (UGH) greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Chuckling at his "fine voice" letting you know it's past his lunch time laugh.gif I know the feeling wink.gif

I got another 91% today so going over my coaching with that and tweaking a couple other things I'm close on should bring up my score to get me off the PIP. Unfortunately, I'm not eligible for a raise again until after 6 months service dry.gif I had a side by side with a floor lead to listen to my calls as I got them, and she said she could only find a few small things I could do to improve and that I "speak well" (what ever that means)

Travels home were timely and uncrowded. I have not seen the regular driver for 2 weeks and it's been a different person each day. And that's usually how it goes with subs for some reason. Theresa and Tang both met me at the door with Theresa right out front wub.gif It's like they know what Wednesday and Friday evenings mean in regard to my days off.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do about the floor situation. I guess I will have to spend at least one day/night in the sub unit which means I won't have internet access during that time (sigh) But at least we'll be together. That's the same week of the Saturday vet appointment too - more than enough trauma to go around. I think I'm going to see if I can get that Sunday off too.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

It sounds like you're finally getting consistent scores - - at last. It's a good thing that you asked a floor lead to listen to your calls to determine how you could further improve your skills. This shows that you care about the way you do your job and that you want to improve wherever possible. I'm sorry you won't be eligible for a raise now until December / January time frame, but it is a goal to strive for in keeping your scores as consistent as possible. Please let us know how things go, my friend.

This afternoon I will begin the financial planning for September's bill paying. I also have receipts that need to be filed away - - to help clear the desk for September's receipts. Noah is settled next to me giving himself a "spit and polish" in anticipation for lunch. It's not quite time yet for his lunch, but it's always fun watching him bathe.

I hope you were able to get your errands done early so that you and your precious fur tribe can share most of today together. Indeed, our companions do get accustomed to routines, so it doesn't surprise me at all that your precious Theresa and little Tang know when Thursdays and Caturdays approach.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hazy and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. Chuckling at Noah's spit and polish. My kids do the same thing after the evening meal happy.gif

Theresa and Tang are both well and have been fine company on my day off. Errands were fine and I was home just after 10:30. Thanks for the encouragement of my scores, it has been a source of stress for a while now.

Coming home from the store on the jigging path behind the property, I came across a small colony of feral cats (one was even a tiny kitten) I seem to have spooked them to running through a hole in the fence. But one (not a kitten but not full grown either) stopped just behind the hole and let me talk to him/her. I told him/her where I put out food. With any luck he/she understood.

Not much else going on; just a lazy day off. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes rainy T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm smiling at your reassuring the homeless waifs letting them know where you put food for them. I know they understand what you say, and that they are eternally grateful for your loving attention and care.

Today has been focused on working on the September bill-a-thon. The checkbook is now prepared for making payments when needed. My precious Noah has had his lunch and is settled next to me as I'm writing to you, and my lunch is in its final stages warming on the stove. I'm always glad when I finally have the bill-a-thon finished.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. I'm glad to hear you got your bill-a-thon out of the way with the loving company of your special little man.

What I made me do a palm-to-face after I came in from the grocery shopping yesterday where I encountered the waifs is that I had right in the top of my cart a new bag of store brand cat food I'd just got. I could have opened it up and scooped some out for them huh.gif Hind sight.

Work was only busy in the late morning to around lunch time - a lot of vacation holds this time of year. I got handed another QA for 90% - let's hope this trend holds. Travels home were once again timely and quiet with another sub driver. As much as I like the old driver, I think I could get used to this.

Theresa and Tang both met me at the door with all the "It's Caturday Eve and daddy's home!" they could muster wub.gif Theresa even deigned to eat a small portion if can food. Both are "cleaning up" as I write. All is well. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes rainy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits enjoying this day of leisure with each other.

Worked a bit on the big desk top this morning scheduling bill payments. Still have the mortgage and health insurance payments to schedule and that will be done on Monday. No yard work chores today with the ongoing rain showers. So my precious Noah and I are enjoying this day together. Things will get busy next week with errands and yard work once the ground dries out a bit from all the rain we have had this week and is forecasted to continue through the weekend. Soon it will be time to get some lunch in my precious boy's bowl and some vittles on the stove warming for me as well.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sometimes rainy and stormy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I'm glad at least the rain allowed you and your special little man to have some quality time together.

Last night one heck of a storm blew through here a little after 8:00. My lights flickered a few time and my computer shut down once. Since I'm on the same grid as the airport, that's pretty big. But no TV stations had rolling messages at the bottom of the screen and no alerts on the various weather channels huh.gif It's grumbling some thunder now too and I see evidence of previous rain on the ground. Poor Tang was really scared too last night. Remember, those are the conditions he was abandoned in. I reassured him as best I could.

Today has been another lazy "do nothing" Caturday hanging with him and Theresa. I couldn't find a anything good on my nature or movie channels, so I finally turned it to the Spa music channel and napped a couple of hours.

I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes rainy, humid Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Our precious companions remember events in their lives, - - including the things that scared them prior to their having a loving Forever Home. Your precious little Tang is so blessed to have a dad who understands this and always offers comfort to him when life gets scary - - such as thunderstorms.

Not a lot happening around here today, just haging out with my precious Noah. We're watching a movie on the CWS channel with Harrison Ford - - a takeoff on "Rear Window". This time the wife sees something during a rainy night on the neighbor's property, and their new country house does things without any apparent explanation - - again only for the wife's benefit - - and the husband (Ford) doesn't "get it" that his wife isn't going crazy.

Will soon be time to get some lunch for my precious Noah, who is letting me know that HE knows it's getting close to that time as well. Hopefully you will soon be home to your precious companions who I know are eagerly anticipating your arrival.

I hope today treated you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Oppressively hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. Chuckling at HIS being able to tell time, thank you very much happy.gif I think I know the movie you are talking about. But there have been so many remakes and re-imaginings of Rear Window. The one I remember from the 80s was called Body Double.

Thankfully there was no rain today for my travels, but it was very humid. The work day was slow and VTO was offered, but not in time for me to catch the 12:45 bus. I took it anyway to avoid getting stuck on a call at the last minute. My bus was on time picking me up, but with this stupid Ironman Triathelon making us detour and zig zag all over downtown, it was 15 minutes late by the time we got back on track (sigh)

I was able to spend a little time with Theresa and Tang who are both well though. I'm kind of excited that the 8th season of the new Dr. Who finally premiered last night. I have it on OD and DVR, but it's 105 minutes long including the commercials (I can FF on DVR) I may wait until Wednesday night to watch when I can allot myself a little extra time to watch. Between that and the fall shows coming up - Arrow, Flash, Supernatural, Gotham - I may be able to go back to one disc on my Netflix for a while.

I hope today as been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I know how you feel looking forward to new seasons of favorite programs, and watching programs of new series that you find appealing. I have been watching reruns of "Person of Interest" (which are first time viewings for me) which I am finding interesting, and am looking forward to the new seasons of Arrow and Castle - - both of which I can watch via next day viewing on HuluPlus if I should miss them on their station viewing.

The name of the movie yesterday was "What Lies Beneath" - - it was a combination of old-time movies with Harrison Ford ending up being the chronic murderer with his wife being the "psychic" having visions of his previous crime. It's a good movie if you should ever have an opportunity to watch it - - if you haven't already.

Noah and I are enjoying having the big door open today. Am looking forward to a few days of consistent sunshine. Saw an article on the internet news this morning that the Farmer's Almanac is forecasting another winter similar to last winter - - which I know the folks in the west and northeast are not looking forward to. My heart goes out to California and other States who are enduring an horrific drought - - and other disasters.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Another hot and humid day's greeting to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I'm glad to hear you were able to have the big door open and enjoy nature's view.

Looks like we both watch Arrow. You may want to check out the Flash spin off - well it's only spin off as they both exist in the DCU and the character of Barry Allen has been introduced in the 3 part story arc last season alluding the accident that gives him his speed.

I thought work was going to be an easy one when we only peaked at 100 and dropped off around 9. But, alas it came back with a vengeance to 300 and didn't drop again until about 4:30. Such is life. I did manage to get that Sunday off in conjunction to my floor fiasco. So, I'm hoping I can have a couple days to relax after the proverbial dust settles.

Travels home were quiet and timely for which I am always grateful. Theresa and Tang met me at the door and are both well. Little miss even ate some can food tonight. I hope today has treated you and Noah kindly and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. It's so good to share your news that your precious fur tribe, and you, are doing well.

I'm so glad you were able to get the Sunday off as well when the floor work will be done next month. I know it will be a royal hassle, and I'm so sorry you and your precious companions will have to endure this trauma. But hopefully it will resolve the "issues" of downstair neighbors so that you will not have to be subjected to future tirades about something that you have no control over. Look forward to knowing how this goes for you and your precious fur tribe.

Got an early start to the day for errands, the major one being grocery shopping. Wanted to get ahead of the "senior day" crowds. The final cost was another sticker shock - - I guess prices are skyrocketing due to the hazardous weather conditions - - and I suspect some extra profiteering is involved as well. I'm always glad when this errand is done. My precious Noah was eagerly waiting for me at the door when I got home, and he is now settled on his lamb's wool cushion in front of the window next to the bed taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_ beam. Another hot and humid day (with no end in sight) greeting to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both doing well. I'm glad you were able to beat the crowds on your errands, but sorry about the "sticker shock" I know what you mean though. That's why I stopped going out to Kroger and just stick with Dollar Tree and Save a Lot in my neighborhood.

Work was slow but for a few "spurts" here and there. VTO was offered at 5:45, so I took it. If for nothing else to avoid getting stuck on a call at the last minute and being able to take my time to the bus stop. The bus was 7 minutes late and the driver then stopped because the alarms went off. She assumed it meant overheating but other drivers have told me it could be anything - most of them just keep going. Not the end of the world I guess dry.gif

Theresa and Tang are well and met me at the door. Both have enjoyed their wet food supper and are settling in. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you were able to take advantage of the early leave yesterday. Even if it's just a few minutes early it's still a break from the stress of the call center.

Not much going on here today. The sun is shining bright and cheery, and my precious boy is enjoying the sunbeams. He is also letting me know it's time for lunch, and looking at the clock he is right - - as usual.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Pop up storms greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. Glad you and he were able to enjoy some sunbeams today.

Well, got my latest stats and I'm still .5 points away from a 3 and for the first time ever my adherence has dropped below 80% (a number that can definitely be "fudged") So, now I go from verbal to written (with all the accompanying ominous language) Yeah I get all this positive feedback and encouragement from the sup and her bosses, but my gut is telling me I'm being set up to fail. No sooner do I get one thing up another mysteriously drops. I also think this is how they get rid of people and get out of paying UE claims. It may be time to start trolling the online job boards again and set up some interviews on my day off. It just never ends huh.gif

Travels home were late not helped by the rain and the driver chatting up a buddy while he creeped down the road. But I am home now to Theresa and Tang who are both well and settling in for the evening. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny warmer Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in reasonably good spirits.

My friend, I am so very sorry things are not going well for you in this job. It amazes me how you can score so high on the pre-employment aptitude test as well as on the tests during the training, and now your scores seem to be less acceptable - - as you put it "mysteriously." I agree it is in your best interest to begin doing a job search NOW - - it is always beneficial to keep your options open, my friend, particularly in today's employment atmosphere. I'm so sorry you are being put in this position, my friend, - - but it is NOT a reflection of your abilities - - rather it is a sad reflection on the dysfunction of employers. Please let us know how things go.

I went into town to pick up my second pair of glasses and much to my dismay I can't see a thing with them. So, I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it. I can see better with my old lenses of 7 years ago than I can with the glasses I received today. Oh well - - it's not the end of the world - - it's just frustrating to pay a good chunk of money for something that ends up being quite unusable.

The good news is I am back home with my precious Noah who is now cuddled next to me very contentedly taking a late morning nap. Tomorrow morning I am going to try to mow the front yard before the warmth of the day sets in.

I hope by now you have been able to get your errands completed so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can enjoy most of today together, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and very warm greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I'm so sorry to hear about your glasses. Did they get the RX wrong? Can you get them fixed? I hope so.

Thanks for the support in the job situation. I guess a part of me was hoping you'd say it's not as bad as I'm making it seem - but you are probably right (sigh) but with everything that's going on in the home front...... Two things I hate: moving (even temporarily) and looking for a job. Why do they have to coincide? Why would fate put this opportunity for full time work in my lap only to cruelly take it away. At least I think I found out why this sup hates me even if she didn't know herself. It seems we were at Columbia HCA around the same time as as another vile sup (her buddy of course) there who also didn't like people of a certain demographic. Oh well.

I got a late start on my errands due to really feeling more wiped out than usual. So I got home an hour later. But at least I could ride the bus both ways without fighting that 10:20 UPS crowd. Theresa and Tang are well and have been great company on my day off.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, humid T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Oh Tracy, I am sooo sorry about the "history" you have with this "wicked supervisor" (borrowed analogy from "The Wizard of Oz"). This explains a LOT, my friend - - a past experience that you really do NOT need following you. As always, if you need help updating your resume please let me know. I continue to keep you in my thoughts and prayers that somehow you will be able to endure through this situation and prevail in keeping your job. Please let us know how things go.

Thank you for sharing the "problem" with my glasses. I may take them to the optician who made my glasses last year to have the new pair checked against the prescription. Depending on what they tell me I will then take the new glasses back to the optical store and tell them that the glasses they made for me are totally useless and see what happens. This way I will have an independent "evaluation" of the lenses which may help getting the optical store to redo the lenses. I'll let you know how things go.

Had an early rise day this morning to do the mowing in the front yard. Took a couple of hours to get everything done. It was cloudy and very humid with no breeze - - not pleasant working conditions. But the job is done for another week or so, and the yard always looks much nicer when it is groomed. My precious Noah kept a vigil over me by watching me from the front upstairs windows. He is now eagerly anticipating lunch - - so I will get this off to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and a bit milder TGIF (Caturday Eve) greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. Sounds like you got a lot done outside today and have earned a rest. I hope you are able to get new glasses that work for you. I can imagine how frustrating that must be.

Thank you for the support and offer of updating my resume (something I will likely take you up on) Thoughts and prayers are appreciated. I'm hoping there is light and the end of this particular tunnel. In the last team meeting we were told Ashley will be back 09/25. I figured out what's up with my adherence. She has been scheduling my 1 on 1 right after the team meetings - and with all the loudmouths in that group it always runs about 10 minutes over. Then she conveniently "forgets" (oops, silly me) to have workforce correct my time dry.gif I took a screen shot of last Wednesday and emailed it to her with a note saying "Looks like you forgot yo have this corrected, huh?" No response. Gee, I wonder why? Why can't people like this get it through their heads I'm no threat to them? I have no desire to leap frog anybody or be anybody's boss now or ever. Taking 2 minutes getting to know me a little (and not stooping to assumed stereotypes) would tell them that. I've been toying with the idea of just saying, you win I'll look for another job, but it would probably blow up in my face. Well, Karma she is an unforgiving mistress I can tell you from first hand experience.

Travels home were 15 minutes late but uneventful. Theresa and Tang both met me at the door with excitement wub.gif Partly because I'm late and they just always seem to know when it's Friday evening happy.gif They are playing a rousing game of "chase me" now. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm so glad to share your news that your regular supervisor will be returning in just a few weeks, and hopefully you will still be there and have her resume as your supervisor. It's hard to go into a job where you feel the atmosphere is so toxic. Hang in there, my friend - - just take one day at a time. Will you have to work on Monday, or do you get the holiday off?

Not much going on here today. Noah and I have had our lunches, and he is stretched out on my lap taking a nap as I'm writing to you. Soon it will be time to make a trek to the mailbox.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and sometimes rainy Caturrday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Thanks for the good thoughts on the job. It will be nice to have the old sup back, I just hope I can last that long unsure.gif I get Monday off paid. I was going to volunteer, but this holiday it's the Louisville call center's turn to be closed and Greenville SC is open. Though it will be nice to be off, I'm not looking forward to the next day when all the people who put their paper on hold for the holiday weekend come back and find all those papers there. "We are awesome at delivering papers" the site directors says. Yeah right dry.gif I canceled 2 subscriptions myself due to bad service (they hate it when I mention it)

Today has been a nice lazy day with Theresa and Tang whom are both well. They have kept me faithful company all day, but it's getting time to put out can food and give Tang his shot. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you will have tomorrow off - - paid. This is very nice, although I know Tuesday will be a hassle to get through - - when I was working I used to call the work day after a Monday holiday "Monday Tuesday" with all the paper work catching up to do from the long weekend.

It is very humid today - - sultry summer weather has returned and is forecasted to remain for most of this week. So my precious Noah and I will be doing as little as possible. The major project I have planned is cleaning up a charcoal barbeque grill I purchased when I moved here 19 years ago to have on hand as an "alternative" source for cooking in case of prolonged power outages. I used it a couple of times for summer cooking, and looking at the grill it needs another clean up before I take it to Goodwill. I haven't used it for several years now, and with the emergency back up generator I won't need to use it in the future. So maybe someone else can get some good use from it.

My precious Noah is doing well. He is settled next to me keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you. I know you are looking forward to getting home to your precious companions.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and sometimes rainy greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I hope all goes well with your grill project.

My shift was a normal Sunday being busy with service calls until about 11 or so them falling off. No VTO though. My bus home started out on time, but between the over crowding and multiple detours due to construction, ended up about 10 minutes late. No kitties to meet me at the door though. They did come around after I got inside the apartment proper though. Theresa and I shared some snuggles on the couch until she let out a huge sneeze. I said OMG little girl are you OK? She looked a little scared but settled back down on my chest and spread out her arms resting her little head for about an hour. Tang is also well and enjoying some can food and I just gave him his shot.

It will be so nice to be off tomorrow - some Mondays it's the hardest thing in the world to get out of bed and get going. I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, sometimes cloudy, humid, maybe stormy Labor Day greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. How wonderful that you and your precious little girl were able to enjoy a snuggle cuddle together.

It's always nice to have the holiday Mondays off, and I hope this will be a trend you can continue to look forward to in your present job for many years to come. Still, in today's employment environment where nothing can be considered a "sure thing" at any time, it's always good to keep your options open.

It was a bit too humid for morning snuggle time, so since my precious Noah was already up around 8 a.m. I decided to join him in an early rise. I was able to get the grill cleaned up reasonably well - - so that it is presentable for the handoff to Goodwill. So that part of the project is done and is now dependent on my next errand run. Got some financials taken care of, so the rest of the day is ready to enjoy with my precious Noah.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy and warm Labor Day greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

Not a whole lot to report here. I got up on my own about 6:45 to go to the bathroom and gave Tang his shot. Since I was up, I did the litter boxes, food and water freshening. From there I had a breakfast of bagel with cream cheese and some little breakfast sausages. Of course, Tang wanted a few bites rolleyes.gif

After that, it was alternating between naps and channel surfing on TV (not much was on) Not looking forward to tomorrow, but at least it's only two days before I'm off again. I've been informed the unit across the hall is empty but I won't have access until the 17th when the men show up to move my stuff dry.gif What ever. I have a half a mind to not even prepare and make them do all the work since I'm being so put out so much.

Anyway, I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. I'm so glad you and your precious fur tribe had a low key day yesterday to share with each other.

Not a lot going on here yet today. Noah is upstairs at the moment enjoying some private time. We did have a little snuggle time this morning, but it's a bit too warm for him to feel comfortable cuddling for too long - - which is understandable since he's the one wearing the fur coat.

If I may make a suggestion about your temporary move to the vacant apartment: If you have anything that could be broken - - dishes, keepsakes, etc., that will need to be boxed / moved - - I would recommend that you do that rather than have the workers do it. Remember - - to them it's just "a job" and their priority will be to get "stuff" out of the way as quickly as they can in whatever way that suits them so that they can do the work and get it over with. Their focus may not be on being careful to things that are important to you. Of course it truly would be terrific if the workers proved me wrong and exercised great caution and diligence in moving your belongings for you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Partly cloudy and very humid (from all the rain earlier today) greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. I can understand your little man feeling too warm to cuddle. Though with me and Theresa it's usually me that's too hot when she wants her daddy hugs when I get home.

I was only half kidding about the move. I've been informed I can get the key to 806 a week before the move. I will try to throw away anything I don't want and move what I can ahead of time. But I will be here to supervise the move anyway. Plus they are staying out of the kitchen, bathroom (tile floors) and closets; so no worries on the dishes. I'm just not going to make it "easy" on them since management is forcing me to do this.

Work was about what I expected, just not in the way I expected. Instead of getting slammed in queue and staying there, we had "waves" that subsided by early afternoon, then came back with a vengeance right up to 6:00 huh.gif The sup was not there when I got in and I thought maybe I lucked out. But she came in later and quickly moved over to her regular area after sending an email about us sending our escalations to the guy that just got promoted until Ashley gets back, then followed up with a "never mind" She was in a pretty fowl mood too which I took to be good for me because when she's in a good mood it's because she's successfully messing me over. <crosses fingers>

The bus ride home was timely and fairly empty due to the mall bus being late and barely 3 minutes ahead of us. And I found a shiny new heads up penny on the ground walking through my parking lot - maybe it will bring me luck?

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a busy day in the call center yesterday - - a Tuesday Monday for sure it sounds. Glad to know your travels went well, too.

I will be glad when the humid weather will ease, which is forecasted for next week when temps and humidity levels are supposed to subside. Meanwhile my precious Noah and I are keeping activity levels to as much a minimum as possible. Consequently not much is happening here on the home front today.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Sunny and humid greetings as well to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well. I too look forward to the less humid days ahead, hopefully.

Work was about like I expected yesterday to be like. About 100 in queue and stayed there until about 3 or so. But it still spiked here and there until about 5. The dreaded sup was totally out today and my one on one was conducted by the guy who just got promoted she was training. Not much to it though since he couldn't access any pertinent data dry.gif right before he called me over I saw Ashley in work force smile.gif When she asked how I was doing I gave her the abridged version from not being able to get a copy of my 3.15 to the "mysterious" adherence lows (time on meeting days not being fixed) I also told the other guy about it and the fact I have sent 3 emails with no response. I have a feeling this will further fuel her "bad mood" But I don't care, I want justice dang it. And Ashley gave me a tip that a 2.85 will keep me employed - I'm at a 2.7 the adherence not withstanding.

Travels home were not so good being about 10 minutes late picking me up and finally about 15 when I got off due to some genius with a bike who could not find his fare. These people with bikes - they don't even ride them. Must be some status thing I'm not aware of huh.gif Tang met me at the door, and I had to go find Theresa in the coffee table cubby hole - she wanted daddy hugs and was not taking no for an answer happy.gif Both are well and settling in.

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy muggy Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. Hope you will have your chores and errands done quickly today so that you and your precious fur tribe can enjoy most of today together.

I am so sorry that you are having to battle to keep your job, my friend. Still, your determination is commendable to let people know what is going on with your scores. I hope you are being able to obtain paper copies of what is happening so that you can present absolute proof of what is happening. There is definitely something amiss with the substitute supervisor, my friend. Please let us know how things go.

This morning my precious little boy came for a cuddle, and we would have cuddled longer except that I decided to make a trip into town to the optical store to try to get a resolution on what needs to be done about my new glasses. As it turns out the lenses were made wrong so the technician has resubmitted the prescription for NEW CORRECT lenses to be made. So this is good news - - I just could not understand why there was such a problem using the glasses this optical store made for me and I have had NO problem using the same prescription for the glasses that were made for me last year by a different optical company. It will be another week or so until I go back into town for the "second attempt" on this pair of glasses.

I am so smiling at your precious Theresa's insisting on daddy hugs. These are moments to treasure for sure. And it's always a blessing having your precious little Tang greeting you as you come through the door. Each has their own way of celebrating "DADDY'S HOME!!!"

Not much else happening on the home front today. My precious Noah is on his bathroom window perch taking a nap as I'm writing to you. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Hot and humid greetings to you and your precious Noah, I hope you are both well. I'm glad to hear you will be able to get your glasses corrected for you. I can imagine how frustrating that must have been.

Funny you should mention paper copies. Remember that out of nesting 3.15 score that made this sup so, shall we say, unhappy? I've asked her for it 4 times now and she has yet to produce it. I'm starting to think she shredded it. I also told Ashley and the other guy about that too. If I go, I swear I'm taking her with me. Perhaps she has finally figured that out - which would explain her foul mood.

Today's errands were problematic. I stopped at Walgreens to get just enough insulin syringes to make it to the vet appointment 09/20. Not usually a problem. Since I don't get the insulin there they demanded to see the bottle. Um that's in the refrigerator because it's perishable. So then they tried to call Kroger. I figured I was going to miss my bus down to the rest of my errands, so I walked out. I checked the time and saw that I could catch a bus the other way to Kroger. So, basically I had to add an hour to my errands mad.gif I am done with Walgreens forever, and I told them so. First no more 4.00 generic RX, now this. There were other issues too.

The rest of the day (that was left of it anyway) has been fine. Theresa and Tang are well and have provided wonderful company. Time to give Tang his insulin and set out can food. I hope today has been kind to you and Noah and that you both have a most pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sorry your errand at Walgreens yesterday was frustrating. I have been in Walgreens only once, and that was enough, so I can understand your frustration. Since you already know the type of needles you need for your precious Tang's insulin you shouldn't need to produce the insulin bottle. How absolutely inappropriate!! The good news is that you were able to make decent bus connections to go to Kroger to get what you needed so that you could get back home to your precious companions.

There must be a record somewhere online in your employer's records or in the HR office on your test results, and it would seem to me that you should be able to have access to your records without seeking permission from a supervisor. Is there a way you can check into this without feeling like you would be jeopardizing your position any further? I have another e-mail correspondent friend whose husband is discovering his new job of 2 months has serious problems with his immediate supervisor which are so bad that he is resigning his position. I know this is of little comfort to you in your situation, but I mention it to try to help you to know you are not alone in your challenges with supervisors.

This morning I received a call from the optical store and I'm glad I let it go to voice mail - - yet another "problem" with the lenses. I did not return their call but made yet another trip into town to get the situation resolved. It turns out that the copy of the written prescription I received last year from the optical department who made my lenses last year only provided the distance measurements - - not the full prescription as discovered when the optical store "read" my current glasses. This explains why the cost for the lenses for the new glasses is half the cost of what I paid last year for the full prescription. So I accepted the glasses as they are and will use them for reading descriptions of programs on HuluPlus and Amazon on the TV screen - - since the lenses are for distance reading and not for computer work or regular reading or working on checkbooks, etc.. I have no intentions of making this project to have a second pair of glasses my "life's work".

I was so glad to get back home out of the humidity to my precious Noah who was eagerly waiting for me at the door. I will be so glad when the humidity levels finally drop.

My precious Noah and I have had our lunches and my precious boy is stretched out on my lap taking an after lunch nap as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Another hot and humid TGIF greeting to you and your precious Noah. Looks like we will get a break from the humidity and high heat starting this weekend through next week. I'm so sorry to hear that your glasses are still not right. But, if they serve a purpose and you already have a "good" pair all is not a loss. But it's still frustrating I imagine.

Work today was a typical busy Friday. So, the scoop on my adherence is, allegedly, not my Wednesday meetings but my unscheduled restroom breaks - yeah right. Even on days where I have to take more than usual my lowest percentage has been 95, NOT 91. I got this from the new sup who said he ran it past work force. But I figure she has her hooks into them as well. Ah, as long as she stays on the other side of the call center like she has been. As far as the nesting score, I've given up on that at least until my sup comes back. I figure if the temp sup destroyed it it will have more impact that way. I'll keep making noise as long as I have to. I'm not going down without a fight. It's not the job I hate, it's the undue scrutiny.

Travels home were no better with my bus almost 30 minutes late dry.gif But when I saw the driver was that lady that panics and stops the bus whenever any alarm goes off I wasn't surprised. Oddly enough Tang met me at the door but with no sense of urgency, and I had to go find Theresa under the coffee. I figured with it being Friday and my being late, there would be more fanfare - but oh well. Both are well and having their evening "spit and polish"

I hope today was kind to you and Noah and that you both have a very peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny humid Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Tracy, if you are on medication that requires you to need more frequent latrine breaks it would seem to me that your doctor could write a letter to your employer explaining this so that you do not get reprimanded for a medical need. If I remember this was also an "issue" with one of your previous employers. You may want to look into this, my friend - - if you think it would be helpful. If nothing else, you would have this documentation a part of your HR record - - and since it is a bona fide medical need there is - - supposedly - - nothing an employer can do to prevent you from taking "unscheduled" latrine breaks.

I hope you and your precious companions are being able to enjoy this day together. Not much going on around here because of the ongoing humidity. Doing the security updates and scans on the big desk top. My precious Noah is here by my side keeping me faithful company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Hello moon_beam. Cloudy, warm and breezy Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. I hope you are both well.

I have thought about getting a note from my doctor. I'm not sure FMLA or what ever covers this sort of thing would classify this as protected or not. It's worth a try though. Meanwhile, I've been trying to cut back. To be honest there were some days when I went more than I probably really needed to. Still, that 91% Wednesday could not be explained by that alone. I'm keeping a closer eye on it though. I'l take screen shots and save them if I have to.

Today has been a lazy day. Probably the last I'll have for 2 weeks. Next Saturday I will work on moving what I can to the vacant unit, and the following will be spent on the aftermath and the vet appointment. Theresa and Tang are well and have provided good company. Not much else going on.

I hope today is being kind to you and Noah and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

"Happy Caturday" to you, Lt. Tang, and Princess Theresa. I believe the cool front has moved in. We were sitting on the patio about 2 hrs ago and the breeze felt so good. Smokey joined us as he often does in the evenings. He was sleeping on my work table. He is doing better about chasing things, at least in front of us. One evening he started toward a liitle rabbit. I yelled at him so loud that he didn't stop running until he landed in a neighbors yard. Maybe he remembers that. Oh yeah, he came back. In the mornings hubby feeds the 3 faiithful cats, always waiting for him. He gives them dry and can food. (Tabby 2, Smokey, and Leggings) Caramel shows up in the late afternoon. That seems to be the routiine now.

I'm glad your furbabies are doing well. Have a cozy evening wth your furbabies. I still say prayers for you all....I hope your work week goes well......God Bless.......TTFN

LMM
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.