Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Sunday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you were able to get your errands done early yesterday - - that is always a relief. Hope your laundry time went smoothly this morning so that you and your precious fur tribe are now enjoying a well earned peaceful Sunday together.

It is very chilly here so the big door will not be open today. Still we are enjoying the songs and sounds of the woodland residents through the window panes.

Not planning on doing much at all today except snuggling with my precious Noah, who is curled up next to me as I'm writing to you. Soon it will be time for me to start getting lunch on the stove warming, and Noah will be eagerly anticipating some niblets in his bowl, too.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Laundry went fine. I don't really have anything to say tonight (check your email) After this latest fiasco, like I said, when Tang and Theresa move on, there will be no more fur kids for me. I'm just no good for them. Hope you and Noah have a peaceful, pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Monday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Hope today is not being too uncivilized for you at work. Mondays can be a challenge. I know tomorrow will be a long day for you with the evening meeting, and am glad you have a secured a ride home afterward.

Today has been bill-a-thon day - - much to Noah's frustration. Once I get started on that I really need to keep with it until I have all the "t's" crossed and the "i's" dotted. Consequently lunch was a little later being served than normal, anad my precious poor little boy was getting very anxious. His precious tummy is now satisfied and he is upstairs enjoying some private time and the west window sunbeams. Still have the lunch dishes to do.

Once again, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and sunny, pleasant Monday greetings to you and Noah.

Today is better in regard to last night's problems (see your email) Tang has one of the most forgiving hearts I have ever known. Work was busy but not anywhere near as bad as Friday. They reimaged our PCs (again) for TWC stuff and I had to spend most of my lead time getting back into programs and importing my links from the network drive. There was also free food (sandwiches and salad) from a local deli in the break room, which was nice.

Poor Noah in regard to your bill-a-thon. I can just imagine him saying "MOOOOOOM, I'm hungry. where is my lunch?" Glad his belly is full now and he can enjoy the sunbeams. Getting ready to enjoy a little of those myself going home to Theresa and Tang. Perhaps Sir Tom will send me another beautiful sunset. When ever I'm blue because I think I'm a bad cat dad, there always seems to be a beautiful sunset. Almost as if he's trying to say "You're doing fine dad" I hope you and Noah had a good day and an even better evening. TTFN.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny Tuesday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad to know yesterday was a better one for you at work, as well as when you got home to your precious fur tribe.

Lunch was served "on time" today for my precious Noah who was very grateful. I thanked him again for his patience yesterday, and he gave me his sweet little trilling purr. With tummy full and content he is now upstairs enjoying the afternoon sunbeams through the west windows.

Otherwise it has been a low key day here. I may get the motivation up to do a load of laundry this afternoon. Tomorrow I need to make a quick trip to the post office to mail the checks for the payments I cannot make online.

I know today is your long one with the meeting this evening. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that the meeting this evening will go quickly so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and warm, breezy, overcast Tuesday greetings to you and Noah.

Today was OK, I guess. But still busy. The newbies have been taking calls on their own logged into their trainer's IDs. Hopefully the increase in staff will help. We start migrating Indiana this weekend, and I have not received any training, although they have verified I can log into the apps. Yeah, a long day with the meeting. I used the time to run down to Kroger to get insulin syringes for Tang, and few things I forgot this past weekend. Walking down there one of the geese "hissed" at me. When I looked down, I saw why. She had about 4 of her baby goslings with her. I've never seen a baby goose; they were so cute.

I'm glad Noah was able to get his lunch on time. Chucking at his "trilling" Tang does the exact same thing smile.gif Speaking of which I guess it will be at least 3 hours before I'm on my way home to him and Theresa (sigh) These meetings really are a grind. I hope you and Noah had a good day together and that you both have a wonderful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang on this sunny pleasant Wednesday afternoon from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Hope last night's meeting went quickly so that you were able to get home to your precious fur tribe who I know were anxiously awaiting daddy to get home. I can so relate to what you share with us: "These meetings really are a grind." I, too, dreaded staff meetings, particularly at my ex-employer - - the meetings were all about the clinical staff - - nothing applied to the office staff. So I do understand how you feel.

Mama geese are very protective of their babies, as you found out. She definitely was letting you that she had the "right of way" in the pedestrian lane.

Got the errand run to the post office done this morning, and was glad that it was a local quickie. Also read an article online in the local newspaper today that the County supervisors have decided NOT to raise the real estate tax rate for this year. With the exception of one of the supervisors all the other votes were against the raise. I'm sure the political thoughts of re-election were looming on the minds of some of the supervisors which had a great influence on the way they voted. I guess most of them are accustomed to their double salaries - - one from their private employer and one for the service on the County Board.

It is a pleasant day outside so have the big door open and gated for fresh air and the songs of the woodland residents. Lunch has been served to my precious little boy who is upstairs at the moment enjoying some private time and the afternoon sunbeams. Still have the lunch dishes to do eventually, and need to get the laundry out of the dryer from yesterday evening.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and chilly, windy overcast Wednesday greetings to you and Noah; glad the weather is good there. Send some our way.

The meeting lasted every bit of 2 hours (sigh) two guest presenters and the manager. 'Nuff said. One thing I did find out is that on-call is going away as early as June because they will route to TWC Ohio business call center that's 24/7. OF course, that's only relevant if I get "hired" which I doubt dry.gif At this point even the FTEs are not guaranteed a job past 2013. But I keep getting emails and calls from recruiters. Nothing that's a good fit yet. But it's nice to have out there.

Glad to hear your taxes won't be going up. It's funny how politicos change their mind in an election year. Today was about the same as yesterday. I'm getting an hour OT today thru Friday which is nice. Probably more to come for the migration. Well, time to pack it up and trek home to Sgt. Tang and Lady Theresa. I hope you and Noah had a good day and that your evening is most pleasant. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cool Thursday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you are being able to get some additional overtime which will be helpful with your financials - - hopefully to give you some "bonus" funds for a welcome change.

Today I have been researching water conditioners to replace the one I have, and have scheduled a contractor to come Monday morning to do a water test and provide alternative options to what I have now. I have left a message with another contractor. So this project has started.

Noah is keeping me company today for the most part. While I was doing my research and contacting contractors he was on his bathroom window perch taking a nap - - I heard his sweet soft snore all the way from the bathroom. He has had his lunch and is now settled next to me listening to a nature program on PBS about the Harpie Eagle in South America - - a very beautiful, majestic, and distinctive creature. My precious Noah had started upstairs for his afternoon repose, but when he heard the birds on the program he decided to join me. Still have the lunch dishes to do and a trek to the mailbox later on.

Today is close to 2/3 over with, and just one more day to get through for this work week. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and sometimes sunny breezy Thursday greetings to you and Noah.

Sounds like you had a busy afternoon researching water treatment. Is there something wrong with your current equipment? Also chuckling at Noah deciding to "watch" TV with you. That and the snoring wub.gif I'm glad he has such a good forever mom in you, my friend.

Today was not too busy, which I appreciated. No word on whether I'll get OT next week, but we'll see. I don't know about bonus, because I just did some figuring and having to get my May bus pass will blow me out of the water for rent on time yet again (sigh) But all I can to is my best, right? I got another email about a job today, but the pay is less on average than I'm making now, and too far away. But, I take it as a good sign that I'll either get hired, or at least I have options filtering in. You know what they say. You never get so many offers as when you don't necessarily need them.

Well, time to pack it up and head home to Theresa and Tang. I hope you and Noah had a great day and your evening is peaceful. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad to know yesterday was a fairly decent one for you, and hope you will have the opportunity for some overtime next week. I do so know what it is like to feel "the more I try to get ahead the further behind I get." Hopefully if you are able to get some overtime next week that you will be able to get ahead for a very welcome change.

The water conditioning system I have now is 10 years old and is not keeping up with cleaning out the iron and sulfur stains, which also affects the water heater. This project has been on the "to do" list for a couple of years, and now has made its way to the top of the list - - it is the "major" homeowner improvement project for this year.

Got my cardio workout this morning doing the first mowing in the front yard. I am very glad I took a Claritin early this morning when I got Noah his breakfast because the pollen is really high this spring. When I came back inside my precious boy was eagerly greeting me and kept me company while I took my shower. He has had his lunch and is now upstairs enjoying the afternoon sunbeams. Still have the lunch dishes to do, so guess I better get with the program.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and overcast, cool TGIF greetings to you and Noah.

Sounds like you had a full day with the yard work. I'm sure Noah was a comfort to you when you were finished. I hope you can get your water conditioning system up to date to your satisfaction.

Today was a bit slow for a Friday, which was nice. They "pull the switch" on the Indiana market Sunday at midnight. Apparently the sups, manager and 3 reps they were able to rope in will be there all that time and their normal shifts. I sure wasn't going to volunteer. Besides, I'm going in an hour early Monday anyway. There was a message on the web page that those of us (as in contractors) who didn't get TWC training will transfer those calls to a special queue. More proof, I think we won't be there past the completion of migration. Still keep getting calls about other jobs though. I guess it's time I start looking at this job for what it is/was. Steady income until the market improved. Hopefully this income will mean I qualify for the maximum UE again. Which, by the way is 15.00 per week more than I take home now.

Well, I have 2 very anxious kittles wanting food, water, clean litter, etc. Better get to it. I hope you and Noah had a fantastic day together, and that your evening in cozy and peaceful. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy dampish Caturday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad to know yesterday was a decent day for you in the trenches, and that you have the opportunity for overtime next week - - for at least Monday. I'm sorry that the prospects appear that you will once again be enduring the unemployment routine, but glad to know that if this is the case your benefits will help to sustain you until you acquire alternative employment again. Please let us know how things go.

This morning I cleaned up the utility room so that is now more presentable when the contractor comes Monday to evaluate the water and recommend a new conditioning system. Also did some vacuuming and dusting - - and my precious Noah kept me company all through the flurry of activity. He has had his lunch and is upstairs for his afternoon repose.

I hope you were able to get your errands done quickly today so that you and your precious companions can enjoy the majority of this weekend together. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam. Overcast, sometimes rainy, and cool Caturday greetings to you and Noah.

I woke up up at 7:30 this morning, and laid back down thinking I'll sleewp for another couple of hours. It was just after 11 when I actually did wake up again ohmy.gif I guess I must have needed it. I still manged to get back home just after 1 from errands though.

Thank you for the well wishes about employment. If they think pushing us aside for an itty bitty market like Indiana will work out, I don't see how they can think that for all 4 markets in Kentucky in June. Plus, I have no idea why they are even making sure we can access systems/apps we don't even know how to use. Unless it's to keep up the illusion so we don't quit enmass prematurely. Serve them right if we all got offers right in the middle of it. But that's not how things work in the real world, is it?

Glad to hear you are making progress on your current project. Smiling at Noah keeping you company all the while. Although, I'm guessing he took a powder for the vacuuming wink.gif

speaking of which, it's time for me to get my own chores done and settle in with Lady Theresa and Sgt. Tang. I hope you and Noah had a good day and that your evening is most pleasant. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you really needed the extra rest yesterday morning, and am so glad you "treated" yourself to the extra 40 winks. Glad you were able to get your errands done and return to your precious companions in a timely manner. I hope you and your precious fur tribe are being able to enjoy a quiet and peaceful day together and that your laundry time was uneventful.

Noah and I are enjoying a lazy day together -- which is welcome from yesterday's cleaning activity, piggybacked from Friday's yard work. Lunch is on the stove warming and Noah is settled next to me patiently waiting for lunch to be served in his bowl, too.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam. Rainy and somewhat chilly Sunday greetings to you and Noah as well.

Laundry was done without too much issue today. I did have to move a load long done from the right top good dryer. I fully expected it to still be there when I returned to change over my loads, but it was gone. I was done by about 6ish. I prepared a modest breakfast to which Tang, as usual, tried to "share" with me using those ever talented front paws of his.

Glad you were able to rest up from all that hard work Friday and Saturday, and take it easy with your precious Noah. It's been a fairly lazy day here as well. Tomorrow I have to get up earlier than usual because I want to make sure I don't miss that second bus that gets me to work about 45 minutes ahead of my schedule (which is 8 instead of 9 tomorrow) I need to go to Kroger over there because I forgot trash bags yesterday, and it would not hurt to get more dry cat food. If I go in at 8 the rest of the week, I'm content to "cut it close" or take the bus that only gets me there about 15 minutes ahead.

Well, time to take care of the kittles and settle in. I hope you and Noah had a great day, and that your evening is most comfortable and peaceful. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, damp Monday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you were able to get your laundry done yesterday so that you and your precious fur tribe could enjoy the day together. Hope your travels to work today went smoothly.

It was an early morning rise today to accommodate the appointment with the water contractor - - still needed to get some things done before the contractor arrived. The assessment went well and a new conditioning system will be installed on Thursday, 5/2. Nothing much has changed in conditioning systems over the years - - except the price which has doubled. Even so, the evidence is unavoidable that the current conditioning system is not keeping pace with the need - - and it's time for a new system that will meet the present water assessment.

My precious Noah is a happy boy once again now that the tranquility of his home is restored. I know Thursday will be stressful for him, but hopefully the installers will not be here more than a couple of hours. He has had his lunch and is upstairs for his afternoon repose. No sunbeams today - - just enjoying the tranquility.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and slightly warm(ish) overcast Monday greetings to you and Noah.

Glad to hear you will be able to get your water conditioner installed in a timely manner. I hope it works out well for you. Glad to hear Noah is feeling better and also hope he does not have to deal with too much stress with the installers being there Thursday.

Today was anything but "friendly" I went out of my way to make sure I caught the early first bus to get to Kroger, and wouldn't you know it, I still forgot the trash bags dry.gif But I'm coming in at 8 the rest of the week, so I could still luck out on the connections. But I'm not getting up early for it.

We were in queue all day until just after 5. I spent most of my time waiting in queue to transfer Indiana calls to those agents. Mostly issues with phone caller ID and being able to receive calls. Looks like that migration went about as smooth as sandpaper. More on tap for tomorrow, I'm sure (sigh)

Meantime, I'm packing up to get the heck outta here and home to Theresa and Tang. I hope you and Noah had a good day (the water conditioner men there not withstanding) and that your evening is most pleasant. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, damp, coolish Tuesday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I can empathize with you in dealing with your employer's quest to "centralize" services. I can so well understand your wanting to make "fast tracks" home after a day in the trenches. In addition to affecting how people basically live, technology is revolutionizing the opportunities for employment as the industrial revolution did - - at the cost of people's lives and opportunities to have gainful employment. I truly fear for children in schools now as they are being "conditioned" that technology is the be all and end all of life.

Today is a very welcome quiet day here for my precious Noah and me after the busyness of the contractor yesterday and all the preparation for it - - and the busyness come Thursday when the new system is installed. The weather pattern continues from the northeast so the dreary, damp, cloudy, coolish weather is to continue through the weekend.

Noah has had his lunch and is upstairs enjoying his private afternoon repose. PBS is showing a Lincoln Center production of "Carousel" this afternoon. It has been many, many years since I have seen this musical - - saw the one with Robert Goulet performing the lead role as Billy Bigelow, which was sensational.

In the midst of all the busyness I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam. Sunny warm greetings to you and Noah. Sorry to hear your weather is not so nice; I'll try to send some of ours your way. Of course , the cooler rainy weather is headed our way come the end of the week. Right at Derby, it never fails.

Today was about as busy but stopped around 4ish this time. Since Indiana is an hour behind us, we start getting busy around 10. I can now access the bare bones system for those clients and only have to transfer actual tech issues now. I agree with you somewhat about technology. It's really more what people do with it than the tech itself. Our ability to use it wisely seems to come slower than the acceleration of the tech. That's why the "Prime Directive" in Star Trek. But, I can tell you when it's not working properly, for what ever reason, grown men and women act like petulant children.

Glad to hear things are getting back to normal for you and Noah after the hustle and bustle of yesterday, and hope it's not too stressful Thursday. Well, time to pack it up and head on home (with trash bags this time;)) to Theresa and Tang. I hope you and Noah had a good day and that your evening is most blissful. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sometimes sunny Wednesday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm chuckling about your description of clients frustrated by technology when it isn't working, for I, too, am guilty of "venting" to tech reps from being totally demoralized and dehumanized by computer issues. Fortunately, at those times I have been blessed with being connected to a tech rep who is able to quickly de-sensitize my aggravation and help resolve the problem. My heart goes out to you and your fellow "trouble-shooters" for having to deal with this day after day - - you really don't get the credit you so well earn and deserve.

Today has been another project day that has been deliberately ignored for several years - - but is timely because of needing to empty out the utility room for tomorrow's work. Over the years I have collected several odds and ends of this and that and pitched the "whatever" in a box. Well, that box has grown old and weary and fell apart when I went to pick it up. So - - I went through the box and separated little brads from screws and picture hangers, etc., and put the sundries in plastic containers that I have also collected over the years. This took me quite awhile, but it is finally done.

My precious Noah being the very good boy he is gave me the space and time to do all the sorting and packing, etc.. About 45 minutes ago he came to check up on how things were going, and let me know that his tummy really was running on fumes. By this time I was pretty much done and got him his lunch, and fixed myself a bowl of soup. He is now curled up next to me with tummy content keeping me company while I'm writing to you. The only thing in my defense is that I did give him an noon-time snack in his bowl which I hope helped to keep the hungries at bay while I was working on the "organizing" project.

I will be glad when the installation is done tomorrow and our little household can resume its more normal routines.

In about an hour or so the best part of the day will begin for you - - your trek homeward to your precious companions who are eagerly anticipating having daddy home. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and sunny and warm Wednesday greetings to you and Noah.

Your utility room sounds a lot like my spare bedroom. when I moved in I really didn't want anything that big, but it's all they had. I figured having a GF at the time I would use the space. But, alas, that wasn't to be and it became "storage". I don't even let the fur kids in there anymore. I hope you were able to get things squared away there in anticipation of the water treatment installers tomorrow. And I hope it does not stress Noah too much.

Chucking at Noah wanting his lunch, poor baby. I know all to well about being "reminded" of my primary duties when I get hung up doing something else when I get home of an evening. Today was far less busy that the last 2 days, and I hope that trend holds. Not that the calls I did get were not snippy from time to time. Thanks for the support on that BTW.

As you say, it's about time to pack it up and get home to Theresa and Tang. I hope the commute is not to bad; the steamboat race on the water front (downtown) is today, and the parade is tomorrow. The latter making my 2nd bus (and many others) take a serious detour. Probably get home late then (sigh) I'll be glad when this silly Derby is over. I hope you and Noah had a great day and that your evening in most peaceful. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny Thursday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad to know that yesterday was better for you, and that is will continue on through tomorrow.

The installation crew was here around 9:30 and left around 11:15 or so. The next hour was spent getting things back in place with the space left from the equipment. Glad I took the time to do the "organizing" of this and that and the whatever yesterday as it really worked out well. All while I was working getting things back in place my precious little boy was at the gates at the bottom of the basement steps wanting back into his domain - - so while I worked I kept telling him that as soon as I have things back in place that the gates will be removed. FINALLY - - the gates were removed and my precious little boy investigated every nook and cranny sniffing the scent of the work crew. He had his lunch ON TIME today, and is now snuggled down on his lamb's wool cushion taking his afternoon nap as I'm writing to you. All is right with the world again.

I must confess I am really tired from all the taking stuff out of the utility room and then putting everything back - - but it was worth the effort and am very glad this project is now finally done. Still have the lunch dishes to do and a trek to the mailbox. I am looking forward to an early evening with my precious Noah cuddled next to me.

Just one more day to get through on the work calendar. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and partly sunny and warm Thursday greetings to you and your precious Noah.

My travels home will probably be anything but expedient due to the silly parade downtown and the detour my bus will have to take. Two years ago when I was at LG&E it took almost an hour to get to the halfway point (sigh) at least this time I can board at my normal spot.

Glad to hear you got your installation out of the way, and I hope the new conditioner works out well. Am chuckling at Noah "inspecting" things afterward, and glad he got his tummy filled on time.

Today was not busy at all which was welcome, but a bit surprising. Just one more day to knock out until the weekend and time to spend with Theresa and Tang. Speaking of which, I guess it's time to get packed up and ready to embark on the odyssey that will be my trek homeward. I hope you and Noah had a good day together and that your evening is peaceful and filled with cuddles. TTFN

TTT
Tom's Dad
Woo Hoo!

I got lucky. I didn't stop to think that 2 years ago I wasn't going home until after the parade was ending and all those people were going home. This time it was in full swing and the 6:15 bus was 10 minutes late. I actually got home 20 minutes earlier than usual. And the house of Ts rejoiced. laugh.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, chilly Friday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sooooo glad your travels home yesterday went smoother than you anticipated so that you could get home SOONER to your precious companions who were elated to have daddy home. It is always nice when things turn out better than anticipated.

Today has been a welcome respite from all the flurry of activity involved with the water conditioning project. Last night I was sooo tired I didn't have the energy to take a shower. Noah and I crashed together early last night. Today has been very pleasant enjoying the peace and solitude of our home once again. Took my shower and washed my hair this morning - - the hot water felt soooo good to me bones - - and my precious boy kept me company. He has preferred to stay here in the basement with me - - no interest in respite trips upstairs - - no sunbeams to enjoy anywhere today. He had his lunch on time today, and is snuggled next to me taking his afternoon nap as I'm writing to you. Still have lunch dishes to do, though, and will need to get the body in motion when I get this posted to you.

Just about an hour to go until you are heading homeward to your precious Theresa and little Tang for another weekend together. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and cloudy, warm TGIF greetings to you and your precious Noah.

Glad to hear you and your little man got some rest from all the activity in your home the past few days. I hope the new conditioner is working out well for your. I sure don't blame Noah for not wanting look out the windows if there are no sunbeams. We are supposed to see some patchy rain tomorrow, but I hope I can get enough of a window of dryness to get my running done.

Was a slow day here, and there will be no OT next week that I know of. Perhaps the following week if some openers are out for vacations. It was a good run while it lasted and it helped. Just not as much as I would have liked.

Time to pack up and head on out toward home to my precious Theresa and Tang. BTW, his ear has been looking a tad better lately, which I'm grateful for. I hope you and Noah had a great day together and that your evening is blissful and calm. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, continued cloudy, chilly Caturday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Hope you were able to get your errands run in a timely manner so that you are now home with your precious fur tribe enjoying the majority of this weekend with your precious Theresa and little Tang. I can empathize with your feelings about wanting the crowds of the Derby and other sports events to go away, as I felt the same way when I was living in the DC area and commuting into the city every day for work. Having to deal with the increased traffic - - which was already a mess - - was no fun. And it was even less fun when every group imagineable to humanity swarmed DC to demonstrate against, or for, whatever the topic of the cause of the moment. One DECENT thing Congress did do was legislate a law that regulated WHEN the demonstrators could take to the streets so that the commuters would not have to literally dodge their bodies deliberately running in and out among the cars in an attempt to disrupt traffic and set drivers up to hit them.

Sorry the overtime is not as much as you were hoping for - - still every little bit helps and I hope in the long run this will be true for you.

Today has been a welcome lazy day for my precious Noah and me. Alas no sunbeams again today - - and none forecasted until sometime late next week. Phooey. Noah has had lunch and is upstairs at the moment enjoying some private time. Now that he knows his domain is back to normal he knows it is "safe" to resume his routines again. In 20 minutes or so I will be tuning in the Derby coverage - - and will enjoy it knowing that I am a safe distance from the multitude and don't have to contend with the traffic. Still have the lunch dishes to do and a trek to the mailbox.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and rainy gloomy Caturday greetings to you and Noah.

I awoke this morning about 9:30. But I didn't get on my way until after 10:30. I spent over 1/2 an hour on the phone arguing with an Insight billing supervisor over my bill that got messed up when they changed over my phone, as I expected. It was perversely fun listening to her squirm when I brought up the phone order entry, the rate card it was associated to, and why certain monies were sitting in different buckets. That and the fact that the IVR system gave me an amount to pay last month, backed up by the rep who set my extension. At no point did I reveal I work for the business side. Bottom line, it was fixed and a new extension set for the correct amount. So, either she backed off because of what I was saying, or she clicked the history drop down and saw that CSVTMESSMO (me) was the last person looking at the account wink.gif In the new ICOMS we only have ID numbers, but still it got the job done. I was back from errands around 12:30, wet from the constant sprinkling.

I'm glad you can empathize with my crowd phobia. Living in DC was worse, I can imagine. Our former mayor for life (now the Lt. Governor) spent all his time in office trying to make Louisville a "World Class City" Well, all we got out of it was world class crime and traffic. I sometimes chuckle at the irony of people, like yourself, tuning in for Derby coverage while I live here and have absolutely no interest. Maybe I'm too close to it. But then, I have no interest in watching figure skating on TV; I was too close to that for years.

Glad to hear you and Noah are able to take it easy, but sorry for the lack of sunbeams. It's pretty much the same here with Theresa and Tang looking forlornly out the windows. Speaking of which, it's time to see to their needs and settle for the evening. I hope you and Noah had a good day together, and that your evening is cozy and peaceful. TTFN

TTT

LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

HAPPY CATURDAY evening to you, Sgt. Tang, and Princess Theresa. No way would I want to be in the Derby crowd either, but I did enjoy some of the coverage and the race from a safe distance in our living room on the big TV. The rain had stopped, but the track was muddy and I was afraid a horse might slide down. I always tear up a little when they sing "My Old Kentucky Home". The song "Run For the Roses" really gets to me.

Haven't seen Blackie anymore. White Collar comes by just about every day, especially for breakfast. There is another cat that has the same markings as White Collar, only a tiny bit darker gray and white. Also looks up at the window with that cute face. At first I thought it was the same cat, maybe got wet, or in a different light. It had me confused for several weeks, but now I can tell they are different, possibly siblings....Well, I guess that's all the cat tails, so here's hoping you and furbabies have a cozy and peaceful night....Give the furbabies a special pat for me....TTFN

LMM
Tom's Dad
Thank you LoveMyMickey

It is still raining here. It stopped briefly last night long enough for me to put some dry food out; plus someone had opened the lid all the way to the dumpster. I hope it was enough to keep the food reasonably dry.

I didn't even watch the Derby; don't even know who won. As always, I'm sorry to hear about Blackie. Perhaps he did cross over the Bridge sad.gif At least he had a place he knew he could come to for food and safety. I'm glad White Collar still comes around, and that he/she has brought a sibling to enjoy your generous offerings. Not much else going on. I hope you are well. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, chilly Sunday evening greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad you were able to get your errands run yesterday in a timely manner despite the Derby traffic. When I lived in DC I felt pretty much the same way as you do about Louisville. Now when I see a movie that includes scenes from DC - - like "In The Line of Fire" - - I can appreciate the history of DC while still being very thankful that I no longer live in that environment.

It has been a very quiet, low key day here for my precious Noah and me - - which has been sooooo nice. We both miss the sunbeams and hearing the songs of the woodland residents because of the weather, but I cannot think of any better way to share a dreary day than snuggled with my precious boy. He has been keeping very close to me today - - no desire to spend private time upstairs today.

It is getting time for me to shut down this whiz gizmo and devote the evening to my precious boy. I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

While I got the errands done in a timely manner, I forgot the Q-tips. I've been scrounging to clean Tang's ear, so I guess I'll have to swing by Kroger on the way to work tomorrow. Laundry went down OK; had to move a load over to another dryer, and it was still there when I was totally done.

Been a low key day here too with naps on the couch cuddling Theresa, and moving to the bed to cuddle with Tang. So, I totally get your enjoying being close to Noah. I hope you both had a wonderful day, despite the dreary weather and hope that your evening is most peaceful. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, rainy Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you had a good day yesterday snuggling with your precious companions. There is nothing more comforting than feeling the soft precious physical presence of your beloved companions snuggled close to you.

The highlight activities of today were making a trek into town to pick up another bag of Noah's dry food from the vet, and cleaning out the car in preparation for taking the car in for routine maintenance and State inspection on Wednesday. My poor little boy is so downhearted today - - yet another day without any sunbeams to enjoy. He has had his lunch and is cuddled next to me taking his afternoon nap as I'm writing to you. Still have the lunch dishes to do. Will probably make a trek to the mailbox a little later on to get any mail that may have been delivered today - - just don't want it getting wet and soggy from all the rain.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious companions can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and finally somewhat sunny and cool Monday greetings to you and your precious Noah.

I so feel for your little man as it was pretty gloomy here until about an hour or so ago. I hope you both get some sunbeams come your way that he can bask in. Work was busy in the morning and slowed down for most of the day. But, from what I'm hearing around me, there is a queue again. I was on my final call, a TWC misroute in NY, that the caller wanted me to warm transfer. I was happy to do that and go all through the IVR with his number on my screen. It milked me right to 5:30.

I hope everything goes OK with your car's inspection and that it's running well. Glad you were able to get Noah some more of his food, which I'm sure he much appreciated. Not much else to report right now. So, I will pack up my stuff and start heading home to Theresa and Tang. I do so miss them when I'm at work, and hope they miss me too. I hope you and Noah had an otherwise good day (lack of sunbeams not withstanding) and that your evening is most peaceful and cozy. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me on this continued stormy Tuesday. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like you had a fairly decent day at work yesterday, and hope the same is true for you today.

It has been a quiet day here and for most of the day dreary, rainy, cloudy, gloomy, damp, chilly. As I'm writing to you we are in the "eye" of the stormy weather with some brief sunshine - - YEA!! - - finally breaking through the clouds. However, a severe thunderstorm warning has just been issued for the area for this evening and through the night, and the radar is looking very colorful indeed. For a brief moment my precious Noah noticed that there were actual sunbeams coming in through the windows and was excitedly looking out the window, but has returned to his lamb's wool cushion with his head buried in his paws.

Not much else in the news department for today. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious companions can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and partly sunny and warm Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Noah.

I'm glad you both got sunbeams for at least part of the day. My heart goes out to your little man that is was all too brief sad.gif Work was about the same as yesterday; busy in the morning then leveling off with my last call milked right to 5:30. We are supposed to start "shadowing" and maybe getting classroom training for the TWC systems for the all the Kentucky markets migration (the big one) I'm soooo not looking forward to it. Especially if after all that hard work we contractors all get canned. But what can we do, that's life.

I thought I'd share a lighter story though. On my way to work from Kroger Monday morning I encountered 2 momma geese and about 10-12 goslings (my they are getting so big) This time I was not hissed at. I simply walked by and greeted them commenting on what a fine looking group they had. They both just nodded to me and went on their way. I guess they sensed I meant no harm. Like I've told my co-workers, I've never really had any problems with the geese. I guess it's my vibe.

On that fun note, I will pack up my stuff and head home to Theresa and Tang. I hope you and Noah had a great day and that your evening is most peaceful. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, rainy, damp, chilly Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm hoping that the training you might receive will not be vain - - that this will hopefully be another step in the direction of your becoming an "official" employee. I so do wish with all my heart that you will be spared from another unemployment challenge.

The car is at the service station and should be ready to pick up later on. When I took it in this morning we had a lot of fog in the area but no rain. I hope it isn't raining when I go to pick it up. Have been working on getting caught up with financials - - logging in payments in my financial log and filing receipts. So now I can see the desk again - - for today. Probably will not be back on this whiz gizmo when I get back home from picking up the car, so I wanted to get this posted to you earlier today.

Lunch is ready, and my precious Noah is eagerly anticipating niblets in his bowl, too. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious companions can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and sunny warm but cloudy Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Noah.

I'm sorry to hear about your foul weather, and also hope it wasn't raining when you went to get your car. I also hope all is well with it. Good to hear you got caught up on your paperwork.

Thank you for the well wishes on the work front. All I can do is keep coming to work and hope it all works out (sigh) Today was about the same as yesterday. But, I swear it's giving me headaches in the middle of the day. That never used to happen. But, it is what it is. It beats the alternative. Plus another month of rent being late. I sometimes wonder if this vicious cycle will ever end. But, all that aside, the day is over. Three down and two to go before the weekend. Getting ready to pack up and head home to Theresa and Tang, the best part of my day is seeing their fuzzy faces when I walk in the door.

I hope you and Noah had a really good day and that your evening is peaceful and pleasant. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, SUNNY PLEASANT Thursday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my very happy precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm sorry you're getting headaches at work, and hope that whatever is causing them will soon disappear. It was a very rare day while I was working that I didn't have to take a dose of aspirin free OTC for a headache - - the glare from the computer screen and the flourescent lighting just pierced right into my eyes.

It was raining steadily when I went to pick the car up. It only needed routine maintenance and passed State inspection without a problem - - no major repairs which is very helpful. Both the car and I are getting high mileage on our "odometers" so it's nice not having to drive to a job every day putting more stress on the accumulating mileage.

Today was errand day, and EVERYONE was out and about today in the bright sunshine. Everywhere I shopped the talk at the checkout was how nice it is to see the sun shining again. I was able to transfer my IRS refund to my savings account at the credit union, stopped off at the garden center to pick up another bag of grass seed, and finished off at Kroger to pick up some things that were getting low in the coffers. This morning Noah and I were wakened by the sound of the security system letting us know there is a low battery in the system somewhere, so after I got home I called the security company, and a service rep is scheduled to come by early this evening to replace the errant battery. Tomorrow will be busy doing the first mowing in the back yard so that I can get more grass seed down in anticipation of the RAIN that is forecasted for this weekend.

Noah is a very happy camper today thoroughly enjoying the sunbeams. We have the big basement door open and gated so that we can enjoy the fresh air and the gleeful songs of the woodland residents.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious companions can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and partly sunny and warm Thursday greetings to you and your precious Noah.

So glad to hear the sunbeams have returned to your area; I'm sure Noah was thrilled smile.gif Glad to hear you were able to get your running done and that your car is in good shape. Sorry to hear you and your little man had such a rude awakening this morning with the battery alarm. I can imagine the high pitched sound was not pleasant on his ears, bless his heart. I hope the service call is not too disruptive and it gets fixed.

Today was more of the same, with a few people being jerks just to spice things up dry.gif But, 4 down 1 to go with 80% of the work week over. Time to start packing up to head on home to Lady Theresa and Sgt. Tang. I hope you and Noah had a good day and that your evening is peaceful and joyous. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, SUNNY T G I F greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm wondering how your precious Tang's ear is doing, as you haven't mentioned it recently. I hope it is "holding its own" at the very least.

The security rep was here early yesterday evening and got the system back up and running okay. While he was here he also changed the batteries to the smoke detectors which was good.

Today was mowing day in the back yard - - the initiation mowing in the back yard for the season. When I got the mowing done I took a few minutes to rest in the garage and then I loaded up the drop spreader with the grass seed and put down another layer of seed in the back yard. There is "green stuff" sprouting through the top layer of ground, so I will keep putting down grass seed until the weather turns sizzling hot.

Noah is upstairs enjoying his after lunch afternoon personal time and sunbeams through the west windows. The birds and woodland residents are trilling and chirping their exuberance of having another sunny day, and the trees are looking a little less waterlogged, too.

Still have the lunch dishes to do, so will get this posted. Today is FRIDAY, and you have the weekend to look forward to with your precious Theresa and little Tang. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious companions can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and dreary, rainy TGIF greetings to you and Noah.

I thought I had mentioned recently that Tang's ear was looking a little better over all. The mass has seemed a little smaller for a bit. Certainly no bigger, and a slightly healthier looking color. He also has not fussed with it enough to need Benadryl in a while (knock wood). Thank you for asking after him. Through it all, he still has just the best attitude. I take that as a sign he must be feeling OK over all. It sure has not hurt his appetite laugh.gif He is still the king of NOMS.

Glad to hear sunbeams have returned your way and that Noah has had his basking time in them. It certainly seems you got a lot done outside today. I hope you didn't over do it my friend.

Today has been sporadically busy with a lot of billing calls as is usual on Fridays. It's almost over though. Just about 40 minutes until the whistle blows, so to speak. Then I will make my way home (probably in the rain unfortunately) to my precious Theresa and Tang to enjoy Caturday Eve. I hope that you and Noah have had a good day with the sunshine, and hope that your evening is equally nice. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy chilly Caturday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad to know that your precious boy's ear is holding its own. This is due to the loving care he received from you, his Forever Dad.

Hope your errands today went smoothly - - especially since you did not have the Derby mobs to deal with today. It has been a mostly cloudy and damp day here with occasional sunbeams breaking through the clouds. This is better than solid cloud cover which we had for several days on end.

Noah and I are enjoying a totally lazy day together. Lunch was served about 2 hours ago, and he has been upstairs enjoying some private time. Still have the lunch dishes to do and a trek to the mailbox to make.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and sunny but chilly Caturday greetings to you and your precious Noah. It did start out cloudy and sprinkling though.

Errands did not take long for the following reason: I found myself coming up short to pay rent on this last paycheck, and as much as I hated it, I was going to wait until the next one. Yeah it's an extra 40.00, but oh well. I thought I'd give the manager a heads up via email. She said cut off for that is the 17th (Friday) and the soonest I could get it in there is the day after due to the drop box being removed. I even pointed out all my letters in the past never had a date before the 18th for the 2nd fee/court cost. She shot back with it depends on when the 17th falls. I responded practically begging for that extra day. She never answered. A couple days later, low and behold the cut off is the 16th on the letter! What?! There must be a law against setting those dates arbitrarily (if there isn't already, believe me I'll check.) 80.00 would have been one thing, but 148.50? No way. So going over my bank statement online to see what might come out before the 17th and accounting for it, I bought as little as I could scrape by with, and I do mean scrape by in order to also get the cashier's check for the rent and first late fee. First time in a long time I can remember my grocery bill being under 20.00 leaving about 6.00 in the account. I hate cutting things that close. So, either she didn't believe me about my finances, or she saw an opportunity to finally get rid of me, even though it would leave me homeless. I'm betting on the latter mad.gif Makes me wonder if they will renew me in January.

That's my rant for the day. Feels better to get it out there. Perhaps it's better in the long run not to have to pay the extra 40.00 as tough as it will be in the short run. The sun did finally come out it's got to 62, but it was supposed to be 70. I allowed for balcony time, but they didn't stay out long. I ended up waiting about 45 minutes before settling in after putting things up, which took all of about 2 minutes little as there was. This is because I had to go to the office 3 times before the person decided to be there to accept my money. Oops there I go again, sorry.

Thank you for the kind words about my parenting in regard to Tang's ear. It's nice to hear. But I guess I spoke too soon. Oh it's still pretty good over all, but he's been fussing with it today; but not enough for Benadryl. He, Theresa and I have had a fairly lazy day other wise. I hope you and Noah had a wonderful Caturday and that your evening is most peaceful. TTFN.

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny cool breezy Sunday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Sounds like yesterday was quite challenging for you in dealing with your rental manager - - I totally agree with you to look into your legal rights as a renter. The legal aid in your area should be able to provide you that information without any cost - - if you can't find information online. I hope today is being less stressful for you.

Not much happening here today - - Noah's tummy is content from lunch and I am enjoying his body snuggled next to me as he takes his afternoon nap. Have been getting caught up on some e-mails and enjoying some oldie programs on TV. Still have the lunch dishes to do - - eventually.

Once again, my friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and sunny cool Sunday greetings to you and Noah as well.

Having given it some thought, even if I "win" in regards to the manger "tweaking" the dates, I'd still lose in terms of being kicked out over some other trivial matter. The witch has me over a barrel and she knows it. I think that's the reason she let me stay 3 years ago, more than feeling sorry for me losing my job. I looked into the apartments by where I work, and they want as much for an efficiency as I pay now for a 2 bedroom. And who is to say how long I'll be working over there anyway; even if I did have the resources to move, which I don't (sigh)

Today was OK. Laundry went well with no inconveniences. I spent the rest of the day lazing on couch cuddled with Theresa, and this afternoon snuggled up with Tang in the bed; for which I have just arisen a little while ago. Tomorrow it's back to the pits. I hope you and Noah had a wonderful day together, and that your evening is most peaceful. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes sunny chilly Monday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm glad your laundry time went smoothly yesterday - - it's always helpful when things, even the little things, work out okay.

Not much happening here today - - worked some the financials, and will need to make a trip to the post office some time this week to mail the check for the service on the security system. Noah has had his lunch and is curled up on his lamb's wool cushion keeping me company as I'm writing to you.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam, and somewhat warm sunny Monday greetings to you an Noah.

Yes, it's nice when the little things work out. Especially when the big ones don't so much. Sorry about the rant, thanks for listening. I hope your security system continues to work as expected so that you get your money's worth. Glad to hear Noah has a full belly and is doing well, as always.

Today was kind of busy, but not over the top I suppose. Got a nasty headache from it though. God knows, I really need a change blink.gif But it's over now, and I can pack up and get ready to head home to my precious Theresa and Tang, the best part of my day aside from when I walk in the door to their happy furry faces. I hope you and Noah have had a good day, and that your evening is blissful. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, sometimes cloudy, cool Tuesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Glad to know that yesterday was not overwhelming for you - - as Monday's can sometimes be. Hope your headache was relieved once you got home to your precious companions.

Did quick errands today - - trek to the post office and the bank - - then home to my precious Noah who was eagerly anticipating my return. When I fired up this whiz gizmo and checked e-mails I got a notice that my monthly bank statement was ready, so I have printed it off and the accompanying copies of checks that I will need for receipts, and will need to do the monthly 'balance-a-thon" project at some point in time.

Last night we had a new feline traveler in the back yard who got a bit too close to the house for my precious boy's comfort zone. So the evening was spent reassuring my precious Noah that travelers in the yard are okay and that no one was coming inside - - that this is HIS domain and I am HIS mommy. He finally settled down in my lap for the rest of the evening, and snuggled close to me through the night. At the moment my precious Noah's tummy is satisfied from lunch and he is nestled into his lamb's wool cushion taking his afternoon siesta as I'm writing to you. The lunch dishes are washed, - - still have the trek to the mailbox to make.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.