Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Tang
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92, 93, 94, 95, 96, 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142, 143, 144
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, blustery cloudy sometimes rainy Monday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your companions doing well and in good spirits.

I imagine it was a shock discovering your ex-girlfriend's obituary. Sorry the cost of the apartment closer to your job is "more for less." Perhaps there may come a time when your options will improve.

Sandy is huffing and puffing outside, and we have gotten some light showers in this area which may become more steady tonight through tomorrow. Glad I was able to get my post office errand run this morning so that I don't have to go back out until the storm is completely out of the region. My heart and prayers are with the people along the shore and in the New England region who are receiving a direct hit. Hope you and your precious companions are safe.

Lunch is done and Noah is snuggled into his lamb's wool cushion taking a nap as I'm writing to you. Still have the lunch dishes to do.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening together. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you LoveMyMickey. Do you mean she was trying to contact me before, or um, after?

Thank you moon_beam. It was indeed a shock; not at all what I was expecting. I'm kind of sorry things were left on such a negative note between us.

Been windy and cold here today. After hours meeting tomorrow and I have a ride home. The down side is no OT available, so I have 3 hours to kill and not at all good weather to do it in (sigh) Still, I'd rather be off the next day all considered. I'm just getting so tired of this gig. I got a VM today from Randstad (which is really just Today's now - same number) If it's the Republic tax gig again, so not interested. But God might have decided to throw me a bone, who knows. I'll call tomorrow and find out. Not holding my breath though. Of course last year I didn't hear about it until almost Thanksgiving and it didn't start until December. And that was the first wave. We'll see. Theresa and Tang are both well. I hope you both as well as the neighborhood cats and Noah are well. Have a blessed evening. TTFN

TTT

**UPDATE** It was Republic again (SIGH)
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I meant after she passed away, maybe that was why you were thinking of her.

Have a warm night with your furbabies.....TTFN

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
LoveMyMickey, I had a similar thought. Now that I think of it, I may have had a dream (or what seemed like a dream) about her just before that. Still, why me? I guess I will never know unsure.gif

PS: Happy (belated) Birthday smile.gif
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, gusty breezy cloudy bone chilling Tuesday evening greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your companions doing well and in good spirits.

So today is your long day at work. I hope the meeting will go quickly so that you can get home to you precious furkids earlier than anticipated. Sorry the call from Randstad was for a return performance with Republic. At least you know you are still in their "active" records and you are in a position now where you can be more selective about the job opportunities presented. I can imagine you are getting weary of your current job - - if for no other reason than the commuting. THAT by itself is exhausting. Having to contend with supervisors who are not forthcoming with encouragement adds to the burden. Just keep doing the best you can, Tracy.

Last night the wind was quite fierce here. Neither Noah nor I like gusty gale winds. When I woke up this morning I saw him perched on his lamb's wool cushion at the foot of the bed looking out the big double door. This was the same position he was in when I finally fell asleep last night - - as though he kept vigil all night long to make sure his home would be okay. Hopefully by tomorrow the wind will have calmed again and the sun may make an appearance late in the day. Both Noah and I are looking forward to calmer breezes and sunshine again. No damage here and we are blessed with electricity, although there are some areas in the region that are experiencing power outages. I hope they will be restored quickly. Made a trek to the mailbox a few minutes ago and there is quite a chilling bite as well. Was glad to get back inside.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening together. The good news is that you do have tomorrow off to hopefully spend most of it with your precious Theresa and little Tang. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Just killing time for almost 3 hours until the meeting (sigh) The sup who was going to give me a ride home did not show up today. So, I had to get into chat and beg a ride. I did get one, which is a relief. But really. Say you will give a person a ride then not show up? But, as you said, I'm off tomorrow.

I'm smiling at Noah keeping a vigil. Theresa and Tang get like that in bad weather too. I think they just want to feel safe that they will have a home. Especially Tang having been abandoned in the rain sad.gif He's still afraid of thunder storms after all this time. I always reassure him he is in a "safe place" now.

Glad you didn't lose power, and hope you don't have need of that new generator any time soon. But my heart goes out for the people on the east coast and their animal companions. Times like this I'm SO glad I don't work at LG&E anymore.

Not much else going on. I hope that you and your precious Noah have a blessed and peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
DannysMom
QUOTE (Tom's Dad @ Oct 28 2012, 06:17 PM) *

Thank you DannysMom. My condolences on your 10 month angel-versary for Tina. Those are always rough, I know.

TTT

Actually, it's Danny's 10 month and Tina's 6 month as I mentioned in my post. sad.gif
Tom's Dad
DannysMom

I'm so sorry I got that mixed up. Please forgive. Often times, with my schedule, I'm reading the posts in a hurry, or when very tired. My condolences on both angel-versaries.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, SUNNY Wednesday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

SOOOOO glad you were able to acquire a ride home last night after the meeting. I imagine you will be cautious on relying on your previous supervisor in the future, unless it was a situation that he could not anticipate. The important thing was that you were able to acquire a ride home.

Hope you are being able to enjoy being home with your precious companions today. Your precious Theresa and little Tang are very blessed to have you for their Forever Dad. Sounds like your little boy will always have some bad memories of the trauma he experienced while he was homeless. How fortunate he is to have your loving heart to comfort him when those bad memories become overwhelming for his sweet little heart to bear.

It is still quite breezy here but not fierce like Monday evening. Noah is my little caregiver for sure. He seems to be more at ease today now that the wind is beginning to slow down. He is snuggled into his lamb's wool cushion with his paws over his eyes taking a well deserved nap.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam (I posted earlier, but where did it go?)

I'm glad I got a ride too. The other sup did know he was going to be out which is just wrong. Why did he even agree to give me a ride home? The good news is that we were done in less than a hour.

Yeah, poor Tang is still scared of thunder storms, but I think he knows that his forever dad will be here for him. I allowed for some balcony time but neither seemed up to it for long. It was kind of cold.

Not much else going on here. The kids are doing well, as I hope you and Noah are. Have a blessed evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy continued breezy Thursday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I'm wondering how your little Tang's ear is doing. How is the growth - - is it still looking okay under the circumstances?

I had thought by now the effects of Sandy would be out of here but we are still getting a good cloud cover and gusty breezes from her. I will be so glad when the wind stops blowing and the sunshine returns. I can just imagine the people whose lives that have been so intensely decimated by this storm are wishing they could wake up to find out that the effects of this storm are only a horrible nightmare instead of a horrible reality. Having lived in the Atlantic City area of NJ for 10 years I can relate to what the shore communities are going through. This is a life-changing event for them.

Nothing much going on here today. Noah is taking his after lunch nap on his lamb's wool cushion. He and I are both bored with the weather. Have the lunch dishes to do and need to make a trek to the mailbox to see what has been delivered since yesterday. Still waiting for my tax notices.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Tang's ear looks about as good as I can expect at this point. It's a pinkish color for the most part which I think is probably a good sign. I still have enough room in there to clean and appy the drops. He endures it like a trooper; my little Sgt. Tang. He's not been scratching lately, which is also good. I'm thinking it must be feeling better over all as I doubt the spectre of the Benadryl is enough of a deterent on its own.

I too feel for the people on the east coast and their animal companions. Millions w/o power and the election less than a week away unsure.gif They are in my thoughts and prayers.

I'm sorry you still have not received your tax notices; I hope that is remedied soon. I hope the day is treating you and your special man Noah well and that you both have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, good afternoon Friday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your companions doing well and in good spirits. It is always a blessing sharing your news. I know you are still at work as I'm writing, and hopefully this afternoon will go quickly for you.

Glad to know that your little Tang's ear is holding its own at the moment. From what you have shared with us it sounds like he is not in need of surgery at this time. If this is the case this is good news indeed.

Finally received the real estate tax notice in yesterday's mail. Much to my surprise the house was reassessed $15,500 lower than what it has been. This is a GOOD THING. However, because the county raised the tax rate, I continue to pay the same amount of tax that I have been paying while the house was assessed at a higher value at a lower tax rate. But this is okay. The tax continues to be less than $1,000 a year for the next 4 years, and I can certainly live with that. I do not have any taxes to pay on my car this year, although I still have the $25 fee next spring for a county decal for the windshield. After next year there will no longer be any windshield decals, but the county will still continue to collect the $25 fee. Just amazing.

The sun is playing hide and seek today, and the breeze has picked up a bit but is not as strong as it has been this week. Noah is on his bathroom window perch enjoying the sunbeams whenever they break through the clouds. It's nice to see the sunshine once in awhile today.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I too am glad Tang's ear at least seems to be more or less stable as I can't afford any issues right now. They were both in rare form last night chasing each other all over the place. I gently reminded them to "play nice" to which they just cocked their heads and looked at me as if to say "But, we IS playing nice daddy" Such a blessing, both of them.

I'm glad you got your tax forms. sorry to hear you are paying the same on a lower assessment. Been sunny and mild here today. Supposed to be colder and a possibility of rain tomorrow. Hopefully not durring my epic trek to or from work. Heading home to the kittles now. I hope you and Noah have a blessed evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me on this sunny Caturday afternoon. This is the first day in a week that we have had an entire day of sunshine. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I know you are still at work as I'm writing to you, but hope the day is going well for you. Not much is going on here today. It's nice not having an "agenda" demanding attention. I do have lunch dishes to wash and a trip to the mailbox to make - - this type of "agenda" I can handle. Noah is on his window perch in the bathroom enjoying the late afternoon sunbeams.

Once again, my friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Just finishing work. Was pretty slow and 3 of the 5 of us were subs for 3 people out. It appears to be pouring down rain; was only supposed to be "occasional light rain" So much for accurate weather reporting (sigh) I have some time to kill before heading out for my bus, so I'm hoping it moves on.

I'm sure you are much happier with your new "agenda" that you set rather than what others set for you. I do envy you that, my friend. But, you have certainly earned it. I hope one day I can say the same. At this point I'd love to take Theresa and Tang and just disappear. Not from my friends here at LS, of course, just from my so called every day existence. Some other diminsion (with internet access to this one) would do just fine. I hope you and Noah have had a good Caturday and a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes sunny Sunday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. By now you have your laundry done, and hope you and your precious furkids are enjoying a pleasant day together.

Hope the rain did ease up by the time your travels began for home. Hope you were able to find some form of shelter while you waited for your buses if the rain continued to be steady.

Tracy, I can so relate to how you're feeling when you share with us: "At this point I'd love to take Theresa and Tang and just disappear. Not from my friends here at LS, of course, just from my so called every day existence. Some other diminsion (with internet access to this one) would do just fine." I remember feeling this way more times than not throughout my life, particularly when I was working at the venomous snake pit, and when financial burdens were more than immediate funds available. Tracy, I hope and pray that one day sooner than later you and your precious Theresa and little Tang will begin to know a better every day existence.

Noah is curled up next to me taking a pre-lunch nap as I'm writing to you. It is so comforting feeling his precious little body snuggled close to me. Soon it will be time to go start lunch warming on the stove.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious furkids. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I hung out in the office until about 5:30. When I stepped outside it was still cold and gray, but the rain had moved on enough that I didn't need my umbrella. Fortunately I was wearing a warm pull over sweat shirt and lined windbreaker. Both of my buses were no more than 5 minutes late and I was walking in the door at 8:15. Getting from my first bus to the second bus stop (via a pit stop in the Marriot restroom) was a bit problematic because apparently there was a Springstein concert at KFC/Yum! center getting ready to start; crowds make me queasy.

Making my way home from my second bus stop, I saw a cat (beautiful gray tabby) dart across the street to a couple people standing there. I was on alert immediately in case they were going to hurt him/her. But they just bent down to pet him/her. I was hoping they were the owners, but apparently not. He/she then darted back over to my side of the street. I talked to him/her expecting him/her to run. But just came right up and nuzzled my leg and let me pet him/her. He/she obviously has not been "out" very long to be so trusting. Broke my heart when I had to continue on my way. When I turned to look over my shoulder he/she was gone as if he/she was never there. If not for the other people that petted him/her, I would have thought it a ghost cat. Makes me both angry and sad to see that kind of thing. Was he/she lost (from escaping) or just put out by uncaring humans. Sadly the latter, probably.

Thanks for the wishes for things to get better. I really just think about "escaping" all the time now; probably why I post those pics in the other topic. Places I'd like to be. Anywhere but here and all that.

It was nice to have that extra hour to sleep this morning. Laundry was done by a little after 6. Cuddles with the kids and naps, etc. I hope you and Noah have had a great day and and even better evening. TTFN -

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny Monday evening greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. Soon you will begin your voyage home to your precious furkids who are eagerly anticipating your arrival.

I know how much that little kitty tugged at your heart, Tracy. I know there is a part of you that would have gladly scooped him / her up in your arms to bring him / her home to join your household. Unfortunately there comes a point in time when all we can do is offer comfort and love at the time that is presented, and ask God to watch over and protect His precious creatures who are homeless or lost. How very blessed you are to be among the humans who offered this precious little soul a moment of comfort and love. It will not be forgotten, Tracy.

Today I decided to print out the three Christmas cards I will be mailing in a few weeks, so that's done. I also have the envelopes addressed. It has been nice seeing the sun again today, and am looking forward to the warmer temperatures later on in the week - - providing the forecast holds. Noah is continuing to do well. He has helped me on the computer today, and has been very talkative this afternoon. I am so blessed to have his sweet precious presence with me.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Yes, that little kitty did pull at my heart strings. Yeah, I was glad to give him a moment of comfort, but wished (as I always do) I could do more (sigh) It's the same reason I put the food out for the cats in my apartments; even though I have to do it on the down low, like it's a crime or something.

I'm glad to hear you could spend quality time with Noah and that he was "talkative" Always a good sign he's feeling better. I'm trying not to think about the holidays for obvious reasons. I will have to work most liekely, and of course the sadness a certain memory brings me each December for the rest of my Earthly journey. I hope they bring you and Noah comfort and joy in any case. Well, getting ready to head home to Theresa and Tang. I hope you and Noah have a blessed and peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I hope by now you are home with your precious Theresa and Tang staying warm. We had lots of frost this morning.

Guess what?????....My husband puts the cat food out in the mornings while I get dressed. He yelled out "Blackie is back" I said are you sure and he said yes, because he hissed and smacked at me as I was putting the food down. I looked out later and Blackie was on the rug. I opened the door and he said "MEOW, MEOW, MEOW", as if to say, "it's me, it's me!!!!" I didn't get to give him much attention, because I had to get to the grocery store. We were running out of everything.....Anyway Blackie left as usual, so I don't know if he will be back or not. Anyway we know he is okay for now.....At night we put out 3 plates of food. In order to stretch it out, I mix canned cat food, dry cat food, leftovers like rice, etc and bread. I mix it all up and put it in containers, my husband calls it goulash, but they really love it, plus the servings of dry food......................I had a tearful spell yesterday while I was mixing up the food. I told Mickey, I wished I was doing this for him too................Well, on that note, I'll say goodnight, Tracy, and I hope you and sweet furbabies have a cozy and peaceful evening.........God Bless...P.S. I hope the little gray Tabby you saw stays safe.

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
Thank you LoveMyMickey

I'm so very happy to hear that Blackie is OK. I'm thinking it's a he as he didn't come back with kittens. I don't understand though, if he likes you why he hisses and swats at you blink.gif But then Tang swats at me too, as if to say "You have not been dismissed" That's my Sgt. Tang. I can understand trying to make the food go farther. I may start experimenting with that myself. I just wish I could go the extra mile the way you do in providing make shift shelter. But that's hard in an apartment complex where people are so heartless that they throw away the bowls I put the food out in. They surely would toss any kind of shelter I made.

I'm so sorry that putting the care packages together made you cry thinking of your dear sweet Mickey. But, the upside of that is he is always with you heart and soul. And I think you are right in that he'd want you to help these poor kitties. From what you have written, it just seems his kindly protective way. Anyway, I tip my hat to you in helping them. I hope you have a blissful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, very chilly, gloomy weather early Tuesday evening greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. I know the clock is ticking to the time when you will be able to begin your journey homeward to your precious furkids - - the best part of the day.

One of the many wonderful things about this forum is that we can share our experiences with one another, and learn new ways of doing something - - or learn something new - - such as "chef" LoveMyMickey in preparing "soup kitchen" entrees for the homeless waifs who come for at least one square meal and perhaps temporary lodging.

Haven't done much today except enjoy the day with my precious Noah and work on a couple of computer projects. Still have the lunch dishes to do and make a trek to the mailbox. Noah is on his lamb's wool cushion giving himself a spruce up.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
LoveMyMickey
Thank you Tracy and moon_beam for your kind words......Tracy, I know you would help the strays more if you could. I can tell you are a kind person and animal lover.

Blackie hasn't come back yet. I was thinking if he/she were a female, maybe she had some kittens somewhere. Maybe when Blackie swats, he is saying "hurry up already." smile.gif Anyway I saw Bobtail and one Tuxedo yesterday evening, plus a Bandit. Bandits like the small bone shaped doggie treats. I ran out of treats this week, so we put out some old potato chips and of course they disappeared.

Tracy, give Sgt. Tang and Princess Theresa a special pat for me and I hope you all have a warm and cozy evening.....TTFN.

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam and LoveMyMickey

By Bandits do you mean Racoons? Yes, I suppose Blackie is just being "expressive" with his paws like Tang does; I hope he comes around again.

Well ,I made it through another day with tomorrow off. Today the call center manager had some guy in a suit in tow trying to get face time with just us contractors, but we were all on calls. I asked who it was later and I was told it was a KFORCE rep (our agency) and that the only time they come around is when they have mutiple people there and are getting ready to "negotiate" terms of hiring. Who knows? But, I'm not gonna hold my breath. Listening to election returns with decidedly less passion than I had 12 or even 4 years ago. I'm not sure if I have gotten old or just tired.

At least I'm off tomorrow, but they are talking about some sleet (sigh) We'll see. Anyway, moon_beam, and LoveMyMickey, thanks for stopping by. I hope you both as well as Noah, Blackie and all the other critters have a peaceful and blessed evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy, sometimes sunny Wednesday greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

This is my third attempt of trying to post to you - - the internet has been up and down - - mostly down - - today, and every time I go to add reply the internet decides to go down and the link to this website is broken. Very frustrating.

I hope you will receive a job offer, Tracy, with a salary increase that will provide you and your precious companions better financial stability. Please let us know what happens.

Not much going on here at the homestead today. Noah has had his lunch and is enjoying a nap on his lamb's wool cushion. Lunch dishes are done.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious furkids are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I'll keep you posted. Today I set out, in the rain, to the store. I decided with the weather, rent being late with the late fee, and very little left over after that to limp to the next check, to just skip it and try to get by the best I can. There should be enough food and litter for the kittles to do that. They matter way more than I ever will. Cloudy, gray, and depressing. Not really sure how much more I can endure. Hope you and Noah are well and have a good evening.
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, breezy Thursday evening greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I know what you mean about your "priorities" being your precious Theresa's and little Tang's needs first. I have a similar "priority" list: My precious Noah, the house, the car - - then me.

Finally got a call from the service shop late this afternoon that my snow blower is now ready to be picked up. So I will make a trek into Rocky Mount tomorrow to pick it up and will stop off at the Treasurer's office to pay my taxes while I'm in town.

Noah continues to be doing well, and is now on top of the fridge watching intently as I'm writing to you. The lunch dishes still need to be washed and a trek to the mailbox made, so I will get this posted to you (hopefully - - with internet connection cooperation).

Soon you will be on your journey home to your precious Theresa and little Tang - - the best part of the day. I hope today has been treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Glad to hear your snow blower is ready. I hope you won't need it too much. Smiling at Noah watching you from atop his "perch" - Also glad he is feeling better.

I know what you mean by the priorities (sigh) it's looking more an more like I won't be able to get the rent in until the evening of the 16th paycheck. I'm going to ask (beg really) if they will, just this once, waive the second late fee. If not, then it's going to cost me 120.00 it total fees this time around (over and above my rent) God, will this vicious cycle ever end?

Nothing new on the work front. My new sup, seeing that I like to read, asked me what I was reading. Taking that in, he lent me a book that got a thumbs up from Stephen King (like that ever happens) that's almost 900 pages. That should keep me a while. And he's holding the next book in the series. Reading is really my only lasting escape these days, and I appreciate the gesture.

Theresa and Tang were waiting by the door with their usual greetings. Their soft fur, nuzzles and kisses; their meows. It's very uplifting in an otherwise miserable existance. I'm truly blessed to have them. I hope you and Noah are well and have a wonderful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny pleasant Friday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

I truly am so very sorry that you are enduring through difficult financial times, my friend. Just hang in here - - focus on one day at a time - - and your blessings of your precious Theresa and little Tang.

I made the trek into Rocky Mount this morning to pay the taxes. While I was in the treasurer's office I had the presence of mind to inquire if there was a personal property tax on the car. The CSR confirmed there was - - the tax notices were mailed yesterday. In previous years they were mailed together. So I paid the county tax on the car while I was there. I suspected NOT receiving a tax bill on the car was "too good to be true" as the saying goes.

From there I went to the service shop to pick up the snow blower. They did not charge me anything beyond the $15 deposit I gave them 7 weeks ago when I dropped it off on Friday, September 21. When I got it home I was able to get it started, so they must have done something to it.

So these errands are now taken care of for another year. Noah was very glad to see me back home, as I was glad to get back home to him. He is on his bathroom window perch enjoying the sunbeams. Soon it will be time to start lunch warming on the stove, and he will be eagerly anticipating having lunch served in his bowl as well.

I know you have quite awhile to go until it is time for you to begin your travels home to your precious companions. I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious companions. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to sharing your news and your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Good news on the snow blower; sorry about the tax bill though. Thanks for the encouragement on my situation. Some possible good news though. On my lunch, I went to the bank and spoke to a very nice man. He called all over the place trying to assist me with yet another stop payment/alert that didn't go through. He gave me the number for processing and told me to call Tuesday as Monday is a holiday. From what he told me from his conversation with them, I should be able to have that 80.00 rejected/reversed. If so, I can pay my rent before the 16th and not worry about he second late charge. I hope it works.

Getting ready to head on out home to Theresa and Tang. Always the best part of the day, as you say. Thank you so much for the thoughts and encourgement. It means a lot. I hope you and Noah are well and have a great evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, beautiful Cat-urday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. I know you are at work today, and I hope that things are going well.

Tracy, I am so hoping and praying that the bank will rescind the $80 overdraft fee - - this would be a blessing to you indeed. Please let us know how things go.

Yeah, it was nice thinking I didn't have to pay any taxes on the car, - - but - - I'm glad I had the presence of mind to ask about it while I was in the treasurer's office than to receive the tax notice in the mail and have to make another trek into Rocky Mount to pay that. Yes, I can mail it in - - but when it comes to taxes I much prefer to pay them in person at the Treasurer's office - that way there is absolute confirmation that the payments have been received and credited appropriately.

Today is very pretty here indeed. This morning I enjoyed 2 hours outside raking and bagging leaves. Got 6 bags done - - which brings me now to a total of 10. I have at least 20 more bags to do. - - Yeah - - a LOT of leaves. We are enjoying mid-70 degree temps today - - calm breeze - - bright sunshine - - sure wish it could stay this way for the next 5 months.

While I was outside raking leaves Noah settled onto his bathroom window perch to enjoy the sunbeams. He kept me company while I took my shower when I got back inside. He has had his lunch and is now snuggled down on his lamb's wool cushion at the foot of the bed as I'm writing to you. Once in awhile there will be some leaves twirling around in the air as they make their way to the ground - - and Noah will open his eyes just a bit to watch them. Now that lunch is over with I have the lunch dishes to do. Before I came back inside I collected the mail from the mailbox - - and the car tax notice was there.

My friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious furkids are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Wow, that's a lot of leaves to rake. I'm glad you and Noah are enjoying nice weather. It's about 73 here and sunny. At least the weather will be nice for the trek home. But, alas, it will still be dark well before I get there. At least I'm off tomorrow and can spend time with my babies. Getting ready to head home to them now. I hope you and Noah have a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny, pleasant Sunday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Hope your travels home yesterday went smoothly. By now you have the laundry done and hopefully you and your precious fur tribe are being able to enjoy today together. Perhaps some balcony time for your furkids?

Today I am resting up from yesterday's raking exercise. There was a time when I would have been able to get back to the chore the very next day - - but those days are gone now. It is true that as a body gets older it loses resiliency. The good news is that I am at least still able to get out and do this - - even though it is slower than before.

Noah is doing well. He is on his window perch in the bathroom enjoying the sunbeams through the bathroom window as I'm writing. Soon it will be time to start getting lunch ready, and he will be letting me know that it's time for some lunch in his bowl, too.

I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, my friend, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious fur tribe are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you meen_beam

I understand, all too well, about "slowing down"- I feel it every day with the temps turning colder and the plates in my ankle fussing the whole way. I hope you feel better soon though. Both of my buses were about 10 minutes late exactly, which worried me on the first one because that's the max margin of error if my second is on time (which it wasn't) But at least the driver on the first one booked it to make up time. It was strange and depressing to sit there in the dark the whole time waiting on the first one (after the time change) Not even enough light to read by (sigh)

I was too tired to do balcony time last night, but did some a little while ago. They didn't stay out long because the wind kicked up an the downstairs people were being loud. Even Theresa's tail fluffed, which is rare. Both are inside now awaiting meal time. I had to give Tang some Benadryl this morning which he hated, but didn't stay "mad" at me long. He's such a good boy.

Not much else going one, I hope you and Noah are doing well and have a pleasant evening. TTFN

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

I hope you and furbabies had a good day. Did somebody say "slowing down"? I have been doing that too. There's so many little chores I want to do during the day that just don't get done. But I don't worry about the dust bunnies like I use to. (until we start sneezing). blink.gif

Tracy, yes, what I call bandits are the racoons. I don't think Blackie came back, if he did, we didn't see him. I feel bad by not being able to spend more time with him that morning. The gray and white Tuxedo still comes by. He is the one with the pretty face that looks up at the window. If there is a movement, he takes off. Last evening we were feeding the birds in the back yard. Tuxedo peeped around the corner of the house through the fence. I started "baby talking" to him and he took off like a bolt of lightning. He has the prettiest fluffy tail.

Well, Tracy, I hope the work week treats you well and I hope you, Tang, and Theresa have a peaceful and cozy evening.....God Bless.....

LoveMyMickey
Tom's Dad
Thank you LoveMyMickey

Sounds like Tuxedo is longing for a forever home but does not know quite how to ask. Hopefully he will keep coming 'round for the hospitality you so kindly offer. I do hope Blackie is OK and comes back soon too.

It's a nice evening here with a cool breeze blowing in the sliding door; Theresa on her "spot" on the couch and Tang following me everywhere. I am truly blessed by their presence. I hope you have a wonderul evening. TTFN

TTT

moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy Monday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Your little Tang is such a precious good boy taking his icky medicine. The good news is that he gets a special canned treat afterward as a "chaser" from the nasty taste of the Benadryl.

Have been doing odds and ends today - - updating the security programs on the big desk top. The temps are dropping and the wind is picking up a bit to usher in the newest round of rainy weather through Wednesday perhaps. At some point int time I need to make a grocery run this week and perhaps put some gasoline in the car. Need to get started on a grocery list. Noah needs some items restocked in his larder, too. PetsMart is on the other side of the city in very busy traffic, and I just don't feel up to the challenge of driving that far, so I was able to find a website that carries the Hill's canned food and would let me order it online. PetsMart will not let me order his regular food online for some weird reason. The web site will show the food in stock but it is only available for purchase in the store.

Noah is doing well. He is curled up on his lamb's wool cushion taking a late afternoon nap. Still have the lunch dishes to wash, so I guess I better get with the program.

Soon you will be on your way home to your precious fur tribe. I hope today has been treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious fur tribe are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Yes, he is a good boy about it. Unfortunately, it was in the morning. So, no chaser bless his heart. Glad you found a way to order Noah's food online. I'd do that with everything if I could. I hope your travels are short and uneventful even so.

Today has been a mixed bag. Not too busy, but a few stressfull calls (sigh) I hope tomorrow is better. Time to head on home to my fur tribe. It got cold here too; Theresa hates the cold bless her heart. She will practically climb inside the space heater. I keep telling if she keeps that up all her fur will be as dark as the patch on her head wink.gif I hope you and Noah have a blessed and peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. Soon you will be on your way home to your precious fur tribe who are eagerly anticipating your arrival.

I'm nodding my head with a good idea about what your precious Theresa tries with the space heater. My precious Noah likes to lay down in front of the space heaters, too. Occasionally he will paw at the grates, and I have to gently tell him not to do that. He also likes it when I warm up his fleece throw on the heating pad before laying it over him.

Not a lot of activity here today. Worked on some financials and the grocery list for tomorrow. Noah is curled up on his lamb's wool cushion taking a nap as I'm writing to you.

I hope today has been treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious fur tribe are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Theresa does not paw at the heater (thank goodness) but she sits or lays practically on top of it. It's permantly stuck on low, so that's good. My good heater it a 360 degree cylindrical and up too high for her to do that.

I too have running to do tomorrow on my day off. Hopefully it will go well for us both. Getting ready to head on home to the kids. Somehow they always know when I'm off the next day. Thier whole demeanor is more relaxed. I hope Noah is enjoying his lamb's wool blankie and that you both have a wonderful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, chilly Wednesday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. Hopefully by now you have your errands done and are home enjoying most of the day with your precious fur tribe.

Sounds like your precious Theresa and little Tang are getting used to the routine now -- our precious companions are so adaptable to us - - which makes them even more precious.

Got back a little while ago from grocery shopping. Did not need to get gas in the car today but will need to make a gasoline run soon - - will probably do that when I go into town either Friday or early next week to stop by the vet's office to pick up another bag of dry food for Noah.

Am relaxing a bit before starting to get some lunch. Noah hides under the bed now when I have to do errands - - just far enough under the bed so that his sweet face peeks out. He's afraid that my going out means that HE will be going to the doctor, even though I tell him it's just me doing errands. Can't say as I blame him because I do have to "trick" him to get him into his carrier when he does have a doctor's appointment. My poor sweet precious little boy.

My friend, I hope today is treating you and your precious Theresa and little Tang kindly, and that you and your precious companions will have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious fur tribe. Please know you and your precious Theresa and little Tang are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious companions are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Sounds like your trip out went well enough. I am smiling in respose to your precious Noah's fear that he will be going to the vet. Tang does the exact same thing just about every Wednesday morning as I am getting ready to depart for errands. He will hide in various places. I will find him and say "Not today, little man" (unless he really is going) He just looks at me with disbelief. But he always gets a good behavior report card when I pick him up; they both do really. I find myself hoping that's at least a partial reflection on my cat parenting.

Not much else happening today. I was only gone about 1.5 hours with my errands; managed to catch the bus part way home. Had a nice little nap in the bed where they both joined me. That does not happen a lot, and when it does I try not to move so as not to ruin it. Getting ready to check the mail and take care of them both for the evening. I hope you and Noah have a peaceful and blessed evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, cloudy Thursday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

Our precious companions do get "complexes" from unpleasant experiences. Your precious Theresa and little Tang know they can count on your love and comfort to see them through the tough times. They are very blessed to have you for their Forever Dad.

So glad you were able to get your errands done quickly yesterday which allowed you and your precious fur tribe to enjoy most of the day together.

My precious Noah had another "incarceration" experience today in the bathroom while the wood stove was being cleaned and inspected. At first he was very stressed, but when he heard the voices and noises of other people he quieted down. They called around 11 asking if they could come sooner than the 2 - 2:30 scheduled appointment. I was glad they could come earlier. The good news is that the wood stove and chimney are in good working order, so Noah and I can enjoy using it more this winter. Noah has had his lunch, inspected the basement to make sure that everything is as it is supposed to be, and is now snuggled into his lamb's wool cushion taking a nap. According to the tracking information on his food, the order should be delivered sometime this afternoon. I am planning on making the trek into town tomorrow to the vet's office to pick up his dry food and get gas in the car.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious fur tribe are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

I do hope Theresa and Tang know how much they are loved - especially when I fuss at them after a hard day at work. But they always come around, so I feel like they do.

I'm glad you were able to get your wood stove checked out; a good thing for the winter. Sorry that it upset poor Noah and about his incarceration. Hopefully his inspection of the premesis met with his approval wink.gif

Well, another work day has come to an end and time for my trek homeward to the babies. I hope you and Noah have a blessed and peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, sunny chilly Friday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits. I know you are still at work and have several hours yet until you can begin your trek homeward to your precious fur tribe - - which is always the best time of the day.

I can just hear your precious Theresa and little Tang say to each other, "poor dad, he's had another lousy day away from us. Who else can he share his troubles with? Hey, daddy - - we're here for you - - always and forever. We're here to share the good times as well as the hard times with you, dad. We love you, daddy - - thank you for being our Forever Dad."

Noah is doing well today. At the moment he is stretched out on his bathroom window perch enjoying the sunbeams. It seems that everything is as it should be today. Thank goodness his temporary "incarceration" yesterday was only for a couple of hours - - which is a HUGE improvement over when the new generator was installed. I did the errands into town this morning to get gas in the car and pick up his food at the vet. When I got home I reconciled the checkbook with the bank statement - - which went smoothly - - with the help of the Good Lord who knows I am mathematically challenged even with the assistance of a calculator. So phase one of the monthly finance-a-thon is completed. Next week it will once again be time to do the "bill-a-thon" for December. Soon it will be time to start getting lunch of the stove.

My friend, I hope today is treating you kindly at work, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious fur tribe are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you moon_beam

Always glad to hear from you and that Noah seems to be doing better each day. Incarceration not withstanding. Last night I lucked out and the 5:45 bus I always try for was 15 minutes late which meant a ride all the way down to my apartments.

I got a nice surprise few days ago in the form of 45.00 of the 95.00 stop payment that didn't work last month back in my bank account. I was tempted to call and ask about the 50.00, but was afraid I'd be told the 45.00 was a mistake; I decided to leave well enough alone. Sadly, it still left me a bit short in that I was not able to get more of the RX food before they ran out, nor was I able to get to PetSmart anyway. But I remembered a while back when I having difficulty and Dr. Mills told me that the next best thing to the RX is a good brand of senior formula dry food ( Iams in this case. low in fat/carbs, and helps immune system) So I got that at Kroger by where I work since I had to go to the bank for the rent money order anyway. I feel like I'm failing him and her to an extent. I guess I have to try to be content in knowing I'm doing what I can and having the "fall back" plans.

Well, a new Caturday at work looms in the horizon (sigh) But a new shift bid came out and my first 4 picks were for M-F and my 5th the same basic shift I'm on now except off Thursday and off at 4:30 Saturday which would allow me to get the 5:06 first bus and therefore home over 1.5 hours earlier. Wish me luck. I hope you and Noah have a great day! TTFN ~

TTT
LoveMyMickey
Hi Tracy,

"Happy Caturday" to you, Sgt. Tang, and Princess Theresa. I hope you are having a pleasant work day, if there is such a thing. I hope you can get a new schedule that will be more convenient for you.

Blackie came back at least one day. I saw him eating and then he preened awhile and left. I didn't bother him. We are having a lot of different cats come by day and night. I bought extra dry food and I'll have to make extra "goulash". smile.gif Two big cats got into a fight last night. I opened the door and they went their separate ways. We have some loose bricks behind their plates and sometimes we find the bricks in the empty plates. Somebody told us that racoons look under rocks in creeks for crawfish, so I guess they look under the bricks to see if there's something under there.

Well Tracy, I hope you and furbabies have a pleasant and cozy evening, and a blessed day tomorrow.....TTFN

LoveMyMickey
moon_beam
Hi, Tracy, good sunny Caturday afternoon greetings to you and your precious Theresa and little Tang from my precious Noah and me. I hope this finds you and your precious companions doing well and in good spirits.

So glad you were able to get your bus yesterday evening that gave you a ride all the way to your apartments. That was truly a blessing for you. Congratulations on your good news about your late fee refund - - although it was not as much as you hoped for - - every little bit helps. As for your precious Tang's food - - the good news is that Dr. Mills has given you a good "alternative" for your precious Tang so that you can continue to give him the supportive nutrition he needs with his diabetes. Tracy - - you are doing the very best you can under challenging financial times. That's all your precious little boy asks - - and that's really all you can ask of yourself.

I so hope you will get your "first choice" schedule Tracy - - this would make life a little bit easier for you. Please let us know things go.

This morning I looked outside and the sun was shining so bright and pretty. I hadn't planned on raking leaves today but I just could not resist the beautiful sunshine - - so dressed I got into my yard work clothes and spent two wonderful hours outside raking 8 bags of leaves. The temperature is only in the 50's today, but with my layers of clothes and the bright sunshine I was completely comfortable.

When I got back in Noah was on his bathroom window perch enjoying the sunbeams. He kept me company as I took my shower, and was ever so thankful when I gave him his lunch - - by the time I got back inside his little tummy was beginning to run on empty.

I hope today is treating you kindly at work, my friend, and that your travels home will be safe and expedient so that you and your precious Theresa and little Tang can have a very peaceful, blissful, and cozy evening. I thank you for the blessing of your friendship, Tracy, and of your precious Theresa and little Tang. Please know you and your precious companions are in my thoughts and prayers, and that I always look forward to knowing how you and your precious fur tribe are doing, and to sharing your treasured memories of your beloved Sir Thomas.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
Tom's Dad
Thank you LoveMyMickey. Glad to hear Blackie is coming around and doing OK. Too bad about the big cats fighting; hope that does not cause too much trouble. Sounds like the raccoons in your area keep pretty busy too.

Thank you moon_beam. Always good to hear that Noah is continuing to do well and getting his lunch so as not to run on an empty tank, bless his heart.

The food alternative was actually in regard to Tom, but I imagine it would hold for Tang. The good news with him, I suppose, is that he is younger than when Tom was DX with diabetes. I hope that's a point in his favor. He is just so precious always following me around and his "signing" with his oh so expressive front paws; almost like he's doing a little dance. Thanks for the encouragement. Even though I know in my head I'm doing all I can, in my heart it just does not feel like it at times sad.gif

Been a slow day as is usual on Caturday even though we are a person short. I too hope I get my first choice(s) 9-5:30 M-F - It would not only be easier for me, it would allow me to take advantage of those 8-9 OT opportunities during the week - maybe finally start catching up financially (sigh) I hope you both and Blackie and Co. and Noah have a great day and a peaceful evening. TTFN

TTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.