Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goodbye Dear Judge
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Memorials, Tributes, and Eulogies
wayne4animals
This is my tribute and memorial to my first dog Judge. I'm working on his story and should have it posted within a couple of weeks. He was my first dog...therefore my first loss. Putting him to sleep on April 15th (2011) was one of the most difficult choices I have ever had to make. Thankfully he is no longer suffering. I received his ashes this past Friday, April 22 (2011) and this has helped ease the pain. Now he still sleeps in my bedroom, and is now allowed to be on the entertainment center.....a place where he wasn't allowed to be before, lol. I think what has helped keep me sane are my three other dogs (beagle named Elise, beagle/basset mix named HEMI, and a boxer/mastiff mix named Enzo), and of course my girlfriend. Anyway...... enjoy the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yI10JRmEuoU

CODE

janika
Dear Wayne4dogs

What a wonderful tribute to your precious Judge. It's so obvious that he shared a wonderful life with you and his family of humans and fur companions. I send my sincere and heartfelt condolences for your sad loss. You had to make one of the most difficult decisions that we as parents to our fur children, ever have to make, but we do it because of our love for them.

I look forward to hearing more of Judge's story.

Please take care of yourself and take comfort in the companionship of your girlfriend and Elise, Hemi and Enzo, who will be missing their buddy.

Jan and my Angels and Pixie x
ilovemydogTiny
I feel your loss and pain.I too have lost a dear friend, my dog Tiny,he was nearly 15 years old.I He died this past december and i miss him more than words can say.I know that you will always have your memories of your friend.God bless you.
Peggy's Human
Dear wayne4animals,

I am so sorry about the loss of your beloved Judge. He was a beautiful dog and your tribute was very moving. I'm glad that you're finding some comfort in sharing time with Elsie and Hemi, and from bringing your sweet Judge home. I understand the pain you're experiencing and want you to know that you are not alone on this painful journey. I lost my beautiful, gentle Peggy 8 weeks ago yesterday and understand the desire to share the story of our non-human family memers. You will be in my thoughts and prayers as you find your way through this difficult time.

Take care of yourself.

Peggy (the human)
nicole'smom
I'm so sorry for your loss of Judge. What a handsome boy! Your very touching video in his honor had me all choked up. All the best to you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.