Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: He Came Home!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Lost or Missing Pet Support
jeff
HES HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OUR KITTY IS HOME AFTER 2 MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D IM SO HAPPY, he's skin and bones but other than that hes fine! meowing and purring like crazy!!!!!!!!!! its the greatest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you all for your help, we are so gratfull thank you all again:D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
moon_beam
Hi, Jeff, what a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving gift for you and your family!!! I am SOO O OO O O O O HAPPY for you!!! Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful news with us.

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
janika
Fantastic news Jeff !! So happy for you.

Hugs
Jan and my Angels and Pixie xx
madi
This is a joyous day Jeff, I can't tell you how happy your news makes me feel. Lots of love and cuddles to make up for, bless you both. xx

madi xx
Cheryl83
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif <--- that still does not describe how much I'm smiling for you right now. So good to hear some good news.

Cheryl xx
wchamilton
So much of what we do here is consoling each other in grief... it's so nice to be able to share something joyous like this.

I'm so happy for you... hug the kitty for me.
connielee640
I am so happy for you, as for me, I am feeling sad because my cat Lily hasn't returned yet. She has been missing for almost 4 months now after we removalist sydney. Maybe she was feeling strange about the surrounding and she got lost. I am still hoping she'll be back again. I wonder where my poor cat is right now.
alleria31
That is wonderful news!! So happy to see this, gives me renewed hope as my boy has been missing 2 months as of Saturday.
JuliaSC
Another touching story! The cat comes back after missing 2 months. I was definitely giving up too soon!
I'm happy read these stories.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.