Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: To The Moderator
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
ladywolf
Sorry, but I don't know how to contact you directly with a private message. I have permission to reprint the article in its entirety, as follows. (You can delete this post after you've read it.)

Hi,

Essentially you own the copyright. On the editor you designate how you want the copy to be treated, at the bottom (ie whether people can quote you without your permission etc), but in any case you remain the basic owner. Generally we would prefer it if you didn’t republish articles verbatim (and similarly we can’t accept articles that have already been published elsewhere), however, this is obviously a very personal piece so we wouldn’t have any problem with you reposting this. It’s a really good piece and I’m glad to see you got a couple of heartfelt responses.

All the best,

Michael

On 23/08/2010 17:22, "Ladywolf Poppers" <ladywolfglass@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi Michael--
A quick question--who now "owns" the articles I've been writing? Can I reprint the "Grieving for your pet" one on my non-profit pet-loss support site without violating any copyright stuff?

Thanks--Margi Wanio
LS Support
i'd prefer the link if only because everything will 'cross-pollinate' with outbound and inbound links. this way your article will spread faster and deeper into the web.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.