Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oliver
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Death and Dying Pet Support
Rhapsedy
This is another pic of Oliver. I have been taking a lot of pictures of my dogs lately and would like to share them with you. smile.gif
janika
Aww Rhapsedy, Oliver is so adorable. Please give him a big HUG from me and a doggy sniff from Pixie. Pixie is still growing , she is now the size of a small pony, lol.

Love Jan and My Angels and Pixie x
patricia
beautiful =)
moon_beam
Hi, Rhapsedy, oh what a real sweetie Oliver is. Thank you so o o much for sharing these wonderful pictures with us. He is a real heart throb!!

Peace and blessings,
moon_beam
tahoeden
Right on for you for getting Oliver, for being able to give your love to another, and for now giving Oliver a long and caring life to look forward to. Very cute!
tanbuck
How cute is he! I'm so glad he rescued you. (and yes, I meant to type it that way) I think he's going to bring you so much joy. I hope so.
-Donna
JohnG
Who couldn't fall instantly in love with that face! He's adorable. I'm so happy for both of you and the many great days you have ahead of you.

John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.