Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ignatius The Great Is Two Years Old!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Jon730
Well, is it STILL a new beginning when the guy grows up? It seems it. He learns more and more tricks, and makes up some himself.
He is doing still better on the leash, and now recognizes the 'Walk" offer, and the "Inside" command.

He came up with the "Morning Trick" he only plays with my wife. He hears her getting up and skulks in the seat of an office chair whose back faces the door. When she walks up to the chair he JUMPS up onto the top of its back, into her face. The first time he did it, she screamed. So now he makes a point of it every moring. We laugh, and his tail is up proudly, pleased with himself.

He is generally pleased with himself most of the time, and he and his Daddy are closer and closer friends all the time.

This is the way we look at each other...

He makes me laugh many times a day, and knows that laughter is applause.

He and Auntie Murphy are slowly becoming friendlier. He is always willing to make friends, but she is an old crank.

When they are both absorbed in a mystery, they are fine, and work as a team:

On the morning of his birthday, I awoke and wondered if I was dreaming of the snow-covered Alps. There were these tall white peaks.

It was his FEET sticking up in the air. He was asleep on his back at the foot of the bed.
Flossie's Mom
Jon,

He is a such a regal looking guy! I love the look sitting on the chair! When Jingles looks that way I always say "you're so handsome" and he just eats it up.

Funny about jumping in your wifes face..... and then making that the latest game. Funny how they do it once and then it is the new trick of the day from then on.

Good to hear about Iggy and how he's doing or rather WHAT he is doing.

Ginger & Jingles
katzen11
sweet little Iggy wub.gif
my master
I am sending to You my very best wishes to Your 2nd birthday !
(sorry that I am a little bit late)
I remember all those cute stories when You were a baby !
and still Your dad and You are getting closer and closer friends.
how wonderful !
Eva
Jon730
Hey... Guess what I have not done since Iggy was a ktten. I have not linked a MOVIE lately!

Here is the mighty hunter looking for Mister Toad.

IGGY THE MIGHTY HUNTER!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.