Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Healthy Homemade Cancer-fighting Dog Food?
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info > Pet Diet and Nutrition
ladywolf
Hi all--

I'm sure this has been covered before, so maybe you can point me in the right direction for information if it has. I just lost one dog, and I may be about to lose my wolf, who probably has lymphoma--and I'm wondering what I can feed her to help her fight off cancer? I'm willing to do the whole homemade dog food thing for as long as necessary, but don't have a very good idea of what that would be. Tantalizing recipes that aren't too expensive, anyone?

Thanks in advance!

Margi and Ladywolf
ladywolf

Please, can anyone give me some useful information? Ladywolf was definitely diagnosed with a large maligancy today, and I want to build up her immune system as much as possible. But I don't have a lot of money to spend on "people" food and supplements. So any guidance you can give on a better and somewhat affordable diet for her would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Margi, who just lost her other dog, Poppers, three weeks ago...
LS Support
moved to Pet Diet & Nutrition forum.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.