Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: A Poll
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
Furkidlets' Mom
I am wondering how others view such possible scenarios.

Please feel free to add additional commentary or explanations, either pro or con, on any of these choices.
sissycat
1. I would not move where my pet could not go. Before I purchased a home when I would call to inquire about a rental the 1st question was do you allow pets? If they said no I told them I was sorry to waste their time.

2. I would have one of my children to come into my home and take care of my pet if I were hospitalized.

3. There is no way i'd give up a pet for a dream. How could ya give up a child.

4. If I were not married I believe that would be one of the first questions do you like pets? If not your outta here!!

5. If there were violence in the home I would move out and take my pet with me.

These are my own personal opinions.........................
ann
I agree with everything Sissycat saids too. However, if there ever was a situation that I could not keep my pet, I would make sure it was placed in a pet friendly home of someone I knew well, friend or relative so I could stay in close contact with. ...
Last winter a family moved and could not take their 10yr old cat with them. They brought her to the shelter. It totally blew me away. Perhaps they didn't have anyone who could take her. Don't know. She was well cared for there but she was so depressed. My heart went out to her. Happily a new family came for her, but still....I honestly believe that people don't think animals "feel" any kind of emotion. If they get excited to see you come home, they're likely to get upset when your not around too....Ann
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.