Okay, toooo cute! "What a big EARRRRRRRR you have, Mr. Wolf....er, I mean, Mr. Fox."
All the more to get GROOMED, my dear!
See more funny videos and Cute Animals Videos at Today's Big Thing.

The cat music playing in the background, I have myself -- "Catmas Carols". Never did play them more than once, though, cuz neither Nissa nor Sabin appreciated getting the bejeezers scared outta them with the sudden influx of dozens of "interlopers" invading their OWN HOME and being just as loud as THEY were!

Also check out the OTHER great vids that come up after this one....the Cat in the Bag one is another snorter.....this guy must be practicing his OTHER navigational skills! laugh.gif And he's xlnt. at it! (me, I used to whip those too-small paper bags (or whatever offending object) right off my kids' heads as soon as they got even the least bit uncomfortable with them....who knew how CALM a cat might be???) Cats First Snowfall is another hoot.

(but careful....if you go backwards instead, there are some rather 'naughty' ones...no, I didn't look, just saw the ti tles and quickly backed up again! ohmy.gif )