Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome Jasper & Maisey
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > New Beginnings
Casey's Mom
Hi! I can't thank everyone on here enough for the support and care I have received (and still receive) over the last several months since I lost my beloved Casey in October. I didn't think that my grief would ever ease up enough for me to even start looking for another baby. Luckily, God knew better and put Jasper in my path. I've never had a male animal before and he is absolutely wonderful! I adopted him in late December, then adopted a little sister for him in January, Maisey. Jasper is the grey & white tuxedo in the pictures. They are true joys!

LisaClick to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Flossie's Mom
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL kitties...............

I'm so glad you were able to give these two a loving home. For me it has helped to have a couple of new furry friends in the house.

Our new ones came to us totally unexpectedly before my beloved Flossie left us. I'm sure she had a hand in that. She was OK with both of them and that was not her nature.... she didn't care for other dogs or cats to be around after she lost her cat buddy several years ago.

Jasper and Maisey are lucky to have found you and it looks like they know it!

LoveThem
They are gorgeous! I am so glad you posted this topic and pictures of them. What sweethearts.

I know they keep you busy but gosh...they are always worth it!

Hugs to all of you,
wub.gif
Judy
myhrtisbrkn
Adorable wub.gif wub.gif What lovely babies ...Jasper reminds me so much of my Beekie. I hope the three of you have as many happy years together as we did. ( BK was almost 24 when I lost him). I'm so happy for you.!
ann
I'm so happy you, Jasper and Maisey found eachother. Casey will be their angel to look after. They are georgeous. Congrats..Ann
Jon730
Oh what dolls, and a set matched like two chess pieces!
Maisey moves first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.