Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Animal Rescue Site
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Support Resources and Articles
ann
Hi All, Stumbled upon a rescue site. http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/ ....check it out. Lots of ways to help and fun stuff for sale too. Thanks..Ann
LoveThem
I clicked............and it felt good. Thanks, Ann. I will be checking it out more when I am able to.

Hugs,
Judy
LS Support
me 2
myhrtisbrkn
Great Link, thanks Ann

Dayna
Furkidlets' Mom
I've been clicking daily on that site for about 2 years now. My kidlets often send me DEFINITE signs from there (through the daily pics) just when I need them! I've also purchased some clothes and what-not every now and then....but since I don't believe in vaccinating, I never buy anything that helps fund that. I also try and not buy anything that may be made in China, but will instead try and find the items (in the category I'm looking in) that are made in specified countries. This has resulted in a few really well-made and absolutely LOVELY pieces of animal-themed clothing that I've received many compliments on. Win-Win!! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.