Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Happy Holidays From L-S Admin
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
LS Support
Remember your beloved furbaby, and the good times you've had
as we head into the holidays and new year. All of us (me and Tribble)
wish you and your family the happiest of times to help ease the
sadness. Bless you all, and your beloveds.
wub.gif

Click to view attachment

goliath
Likewise Marc. May the gifts of peace, joy, and love fill your heart during the Holidays this year. I wish you a very happy and healthy New Year as well.

Holiday hugs to you and yours,
Beth
sissycat
Thank YOu!!!!!

Will be my 1st X-mas without Sissycat. It will be hard. Thanks for always being there for everyone!!!

Hugs

"kim"
toonie
Dear Mark, you really spoke to us in a special way in sending us your holiday wishes with this signature
All of us (me and Tribble)
It made me smile so much because I could almost see you and Tribble and I just know, from being there too, that Tribble was with you right down to your typing fingers. May your holidays be full of warmth and light, brought to you by this endless love you two share. I wish you and Tribble (and all the family) the very best for the holidays and even better for 2009.
katzen11
yes, happy x-mas to you, dear Marc and family
(thank you for everything)
and much love to Tribble.... wub.gif
and to all the members of LS i got to know and got to like a lot smile.gif

and to all my pet-friends, in loving memory
yours
Eva
with Jimmy Klinger

and a x-masgift i got 4 weeks ago
a really mad little catboy, Felix, now three months old,
rescued from a farm nearby where i am living
OMG
Jim and i are very busy, to love him, to take care of him, to feed him, to play with him, to get him out of troubles
to make sure he is 100%supported by our vet
and then, to get a little rest for ourselves
yes, Felix is our x-mas-angel
LS Support
congrats on your new xmas angel Eva!

during times of sadness, especially around this time of year, it helps to reminisce about the good times too. new years eve has always been a particularly difficult time since Tribble died that night. but after years gone by, the sadness definitely turns to smiles. this i can give you all as a gift.
Muffins
Wishing everyone here at Lightning-Strike, both old & new, a beautiful & blessed Holiday season - one that's filled with the Miracles of Peace, Joy and LOVE.

wub.gif

Denise, Ben, Ms. Lucy and Mr. Yoster xo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.