Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please Pardon My Rant!
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
AngelCareOne
I recieved three emails today from another home owner here who lives elsewhere and rents her house. She and I have been working together and feel the same dad gum way about what's happening to all of us but few to no one doing anything about it. Here is a copy of the very bottom of one of Fae's emails to me and my response to her.

I did not want this on either of my two Alex threads. Thank you for understanding and letting me share. Here goes.

In a message dated 10/7/2008 11:51:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time, fdgifford@*** writes:
We need 4 owners to sign a petition to call a Special owner's meeting to discuss this misuse of our funds. And the Board of Directors Do you think there is anyone there who can sign up with us?

Fae

Dearest Fae, I read your other email, too as well as this one and have a ... please pardon my language ... I have a CRAP load to say cuz Dayum! As far as your question above (and yes I did read and comprehend all you wrote so have tons more to say about it) .... I WILL SIGN!!! I WILL RECRUIT!!! I WILL SEE BOTH NICO RASPUTIN MENGELE PAVAN AND JULIA LIES HER A$$ OFF ALL THE DAYUM TIME ... BEHIND BARS!!! Ida either jailed or deported!!!

WORD TO YOUR MAMA!!!

I only wish to God that my printer was working so I could print out what was served to all three of them by my attorney John Hamil ... the: "Remedy for Civil Theft" charges regarding robbing my home because I swear on all I hold Holy that I would put a copy at every home's back door here. Word!

More later as to the charges, evidence, knowledge all will be found guilty, how many years each will possibly serve in prison and why including that fargin' Ida A-hole whose ... More later.

I have FOUR YEARS from May 23, 2008 to take ALL THREE to court for robbing my home blind of over TWELVE THOUSAND DOLLARS worth of stuff and that ain't even including "punitive damages" and "pain and suffering" stuff and such. I have NOT yet leveled any of the other charges regarding fraud, embezzlement and misuse of HOA funds, animal cruelty, invasion of privacy here at my Brompton Place HOME, Big Time breaking laws regarding the US Disabilities act ... More ... More ... More ...

I do have good reasons for not having leveled those charges yet. I want them to feel so comfortable and like they are out of the woods so they don't see anything coming and have no time to prepare. Law states that I may make any charges at that point in time "when *I personally* myself realize" that a law has been broken. So let's just say that I'll have my "Ah Ha" experience when the time is right. Know what I mean?

Please tell NO ONE!!! I know you will not or I wouldn't even have shared this with you, Hon. I trust you and we are both on the very same page. You bet.

By the way, do you have any idea whatsoever what the punishment is for robbing a disabled person of their companion animal? ROFL! Busted big time for that tiny thing alone. Ha.

Errr ... can you tell I'm just a little POed? Dammit, I am having to seek professional help due to PTSD which began when I was six years old and accidentally killed my most wonderful, dear, sweet, terrific mom, the PTSD is rearing its ugly head again and it will be one year on October 16th when Ida informed me on the phone regarding Alex:
"I gave him away and will not tell you where."

THAT IS NOT WHAT SHE TOLD JULIA GALPIN!!! Ida told Julia that Alex bit Ida's adult grandson while AT HIS CAGE INSIDE THE HOUSE THEN FLEW AWAY. Well, last time I looked, Alex is not related to David Copperfield and CANNOT GO THROUGH WALLS for crying out loud. I only *look* stupid.

THEY ARE ALL GOING DOWN!!!

Sorry about the rant, Fae. I am having to pay for help coping with them robbing me, doing what they did to all my fur and feather kids and ... Oh yeah, NICO TRIED AGAIN TO GET THE GOVERNMENT TO REMOVE ME TO AN ASSISTED LIVING FACILITY. I have the paperwork from Adult Protective Services, the guy's name is Bret, I have phone numbers, yada, yada, yada ...

More later. If ya wanna talk: Again my phone number is:
813-******x

Big Hugs,
Dottie ***

*It's me talking now. Thanks again so much for letting me rant. I appreciate it more than you can imagine!
LS Support
hi Dottie,

i moved this to the cybershoulder forum and x'd out your phone number and the email address shown in the post. this site is fairly secure, i just dont want any personal info floating out there. thanks.
AngelCareOne
Thank you so much for moving my post to the appropriate area and editing out my phone number. Bless You! The reason I felt comfortable with my phone number in the post is because it's plastered all over the Internet Websites devoted to lost and found pets. Still a very good idea editing out my phone number and the email address. Again, thank you!

Big Hugs!!!

Always,
Dottie xoxoxo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.