Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boo Is Being Agressive
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
nyzki

Hello all,
I have noticed lately that Boo has started becoming more agressive towards the other cats mainly the other kittens.
He is hisssing and swating. He never used to behave like this. Could it be that he is jealous ? Or he just does not want to share his space with the other little ones? He used to get along with all the cats. But lately he seems more angry than usual.

I am going to try and find a home for the last remaining kitten this weekend. I dont think that Boo would really hurt the other kitten but, I think that I need to get things back to normal for Boo asap. I know that he is not real happy with the living arrangements right now. What can I do in the meanitime to maintain peace in my household for all of us?

Boo, Poppy, Muse, Nyzki ohmy.gif
ann
Hi nyzki, Yep, sounds like jealousy to me. Kittens get a lot of attention. Perhaps putting the kitties in a seperate room for a while, and see if Boo calms down. Otherwise give him a little extra attention. Best of luck. Best of luck.. Ann
LoveThem
You might ask Ken Albin (he has Elvira in New Beginnings). He always has such good advice on multiple cats.

I agree with separation to bring peace right now and would maybe also ask the vet about the behavior. I remember years ago when my kittens were born to a feral mom and she kept moving them around and I was told that sometimes a male cat would be less than friendly to kittens.

I don't know but I hope others here and your vet maybe...can help.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.