I've been Blessed to have 2 veternarians in my life that go beyond the call of duty. They truly LOVE their patients and fur parents. The first is Dr. Trish at the Cat Hospital in Henderson Nevada. She actually cried when I showed up with Nickels for his "Well Baby exam". She was suffering from the flu and Nickels looked up at her with those big beautiful blue eyes, then licked her hand and looked back up again. She burst into tears and exclaimed, "He knows I don't feel good!" I've never seen a vet that loves her patients more than beautiful, Dr. Trish.

The other vet is Dr. William Cody, here in Tulsa. Though we have only been seeing him for the past year, he is AMAZING! We lost our business last year, and about the same time, God sent us Frankee. We were as broke as broke could be. Dr. Cody took only 2 visits to solve what would take other vets months to solve. He saved Frankee's ear and tail from a most probable amputation. Dr. Cody went beyond the call of duty and worked with us on payments, never once, skimping on his care of Frankee. Just last week, after he gave us a top notch recommendation, for the adoption of Jasper, (who would do that knowing your business failed and the last they heard you were broke?) he preformed surgery on the little guy for the removal of a tumor. In my 35 years of dealing with vets, from horses to rats, have I EVER seen such precision of suturing and expertise of an incision. After 7 days, and no elizabethan collar, not the slightest swelling, or infection, Jasper is romping and rumbling with Frankee. Dr. Cody was sent from God and loves each and everyone of his patients and fur parents.

Do you have a story of a favorite vet? Please share them. Your stories might just save another animal and their parents from a tremendous heartbreak.