Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Strange Occurrences From Angelcareone
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > CyberShoulder Room
AngelCareOne
This is the first "Strange Occurrence" that I wish to share as it has come back to haunt me. It is a dream that I had which took place approximately 3 days or so before my home was tented for fumigation so nothing had yet happened to my fur and feather kids. The dream was very disturbing to me so I shared it at that time with my good friend Debbie who I've known at least ten to fifteen years. I cannot recall if I shared it with her in email or on my message board called Courtyard Cafe. If I do find the actual transcript of the dream as I shared it with Debbie, then I will come back and edit in exactly what I wrote to her.

First I shall first list the characters in my dream:

1. Julia which is her real name. She is a very dear, kind, sweet, caring, loving, honest, lady. She is an online friend of mine who I have never met and she lives in the UK. Since I have never met Julia in person and since she lives in the UK, I must assume she represents someone else in my dream. (Note of interest: I have heard her voice before on one of those recorded greetings that she made and lovingly posted at my message board the Courtyard Cafe so I do know her voice and accent.)

2. My late husband Kenny. It is very apparent that this person looks exactly like Kenny but represents someone else. They do not have the same personality in any way, shape nor form. Kenny was indeed and for true the most wonderful man in the world. So ain't no way that's him. It looks like him but represents someone else.

3. Myself. I am younger, thin again, pretty again and able to ambulate very well.

4. My home as well as the townhouse complex where I live here in Tampa, Florida.

5. A dead bird. It is the same size and build as a Quaker parrot which is what Alex was. You will be able to see in the dream why I am not able to tell what kind of bird this is. It was horrifying to me.

And now "The Prophetic Dream" as best as I can recall from a little over a year ago as I stated at the beginning.

The dream begins now ...

I find out that my husband Kenny is seeing another woman. That woman is Julia. I feel far more concerned for Julia than I care about my husband cheating on me.

I go to meet with Julia who is a very pretty lady so that I may speak with her. She is either in one of the town houses where live or something close to it. I'll try to find that transcript of the dream I gave to Debbie after I first had the dream so I can be more accurate.

Me: Go ahead and take him if you want him. He's all yours. But, please heed my warning. He will do the same to you as he has done to me and several other ladies.

Julia with her UK accent: Dottie, I am so sorry. I didn't mean for you to find out like this. You know I would never dream of hurting you.

Me: Don't worry about me, Julia. Worry about yourself. As I was telling you, he will do to you what he's done to me and several other ladies. He will charm you. His charm is bogus. You have something that he wants and he will use you to promote himself and get all that he wants. He will take your money and use all your connections to get himself where he wants to be in his career.

Julia: Kenny would never do that. That's not the kind of person he is. He would never, ever do that to anyone.

Me: Please hear me out, Julia. Ask Sharon. Ask (and I give her several other female's names that I cannot recall right now) ... Ask them. Once he had gotten as far as he could with them, he left them for the next lady who could do even more for him. Please talk to them, Julia. You are far too dear for this to happen to you.

I know you don't believe me because of his charm, wit, smiles, caring ways and more. They are bogus. And, when he does leave you for someone else who can do more for him, he will do his best to make the parting as easy and pleasant as possible. Kenny's done this too many times and his pattern is crystal clear. Please open your eyes, Julia.

Julia: I can't believe that about him. I know you wouldn't lie to me because you never have and never would. Perhaps you're mistaken about him, Dottie. Could you be mistaken about him?

Me: No, Julia. I wish to God I was mistaken but he will use you until he uses you up then he will discard you like a Kleenex and having about the same amount of feeling one does when casting off a disposable tissue as he's already found the next lady to make his prey and make his way. I'm so sorry, Julia but I felt you should know. Bye, bye.

I leave. I meet with Kenny outside in the back yard of our townhouse on the sidewalk near our car port.

Me: I see that you're up to it again. How can your conscience allow you to do this to people? Make these ladies think you love them, make them love you and the whole time you're using each one of us to promote your career. Shame on you. Shame on you.

Before you leave, you had better remove that strange car from our car port like you promised me you would do. Who's car is that? Never mind. It doesn't matter. Just move it like you've been promising me. And repair that part of the carport over there that you've been promising me for a long time that you'll do. That's all I ask of you and I don't want anything from you when you leave except for you to be gone and never darken my path again.

Kenny: (He is smiling, charming and smooth talking.) I'll take care of it. Of course I will. Don't I always take care of everything for you? And I'll take care of you, too. I'm here for you, Dottie.

Me: (Beginning to become a little annoyed an a tiny bit angry.) Your beautiful flashy smile, very handsome apperance and bogus charm do not work on me anymore so don't try to reach inside my heart or mess with my head like you all ready have and like you're doing with Julia, have done with Sharon and the others and you will do it again and again and again. You don't fool me. In fact, you never fooled me.

Kenny: (Obviously miffed that his cover has been blown and someone can actually see him for who and what he really is.) Fine, be that way. I'm out of here. (He begins to walk away.)

Me: Okay then but you'd better get yourself back and remove that strange car like you promised. It's parked at a very strange angle and is blocking my own car. Now, get that car out of here like you promised me.

Kenny: (Still walking away, does not turn around but does wave his hand in acknowledgment that he heard me and will remove that strange car.)

There's more that happens during my dream having to do with my concern for Julia being taken in by this man, trying my best to warn her and me becoming more upset that the car isn't being moved and the carport area repaired as Kenny had promised. I'll do my best to find the original transcript of this dream.

Me: I'm walking along the sidewalk of what appears to be an office building. It could be a townhouse but, in my dream, it appears to be some sort of office building. It has the same type and color of stucco that's on the outside of my home and all the homes here in this complex at the time.

I see something on the ground up close to the corner of the building. It's on the ground between the sidewalk and the corner of the stucco building. I walk closer to see what it is.

It is a bird. It's body has been wrapped around and around with that silver tape. Is that called electrical tape? I think it is. I can see its head with it's beak taped closed using that same kind of tape. It's legs are ... It's horrifying. In my dream, It is one of the most terrifying, horrifying things I've ever witnessed. Yet, all I can do is stare at it. I just stare at it. I look closer. I don't recall touching it. I'm certain it must be dead. Is it dead? It must be dead ... My God. It looks like it could very well be a Quaker parrot ...

At this point, I wake up from my dream in sweats and I am breathing heavily. Like I said, this dream took place approximately 3 days or less before my house was tented and what was done to my Alex parrot, Buddy dog and Styx kitty had not yet occurred.

And now, I look back. How odd that Julia is also the name of one of the three monsters that did this to my fur and feather babies and that she also is from the UK and still has a UK accent. I had not yet met nor spoken with Julia G. when that dream took place.

Looking back, how oddly similar in personality and in what he does to people that Kenny in my dream is to the man who was one of the three monsters who did this to my fur and feather babies. That would be our Home Association president Nico.

That strange car in my carport that was parked at an odd angle. Could that belong to the third monster, Ida? Does it have some other meaning? I don't know. Does anyone have any ideas about that strange car parked at an odd angle in one of the two parking spaces in the open car port in back of our townhouse complex? Actually, it may have been in the middle of the two parking spaces in the carport. I will do my best to find the original transcription of this dream that I shared with my very dear friend Debbie.

I will be back to share some other strange occurrences. Some are wonderful. Others are horrifying. Well, they are to me at least. Some are dreams and some really did happen in real life. All have to do with my fur and feather kids. Thank you for reading and God Bless!

Hugs,
Dottie

PS. I did come back and put this in type size #4 so that it's easier for me to see. So no, I'm not shouting. Just a bit "visually challenged" even wearing my glasses. Thanks for understanding. Also, if I can get my scanner working and hooked up, I will draw pictures of what I saw, scan them and post them here as well.
AngelCareOne
This next "Strange Occurrence" really did happen. First I will copy and paste what I posted to my friends Debbie and Tracey in a private area of my message board where I keep records of just about everything including all notes of what happened, when it happened, all coresspondence to and from my attorney, brother, Fae, Eddy and others regarding this incident. More. Here is the the dated entry of the part that I wish to share then I will go into detail as to what happened. Please bear in mind that what was done to my fur and feather kids occured on 10/16/07.

10/24/07: More later but it is very disturbing as to my behavior when I was alone last night and I pray it doesn't happen again ... Clue: A little more than "pretending" Alex is here. No, I did not hallucinate. I did not see nor hear him but ... The lights!!! Also not a hallucination ... The lighting fixture in the dining room over my head where I am sitting right now at the computer desk and typing ... Well, I'll tell you what the lights were doing if you want to know. But, I felt so sure it was a sign from Alex. This is not good, people.

Okay, perhaps I reacted that way due to extreme sleep depravation but I cannot start acting like Alex is here when he is not. That is not good. Not good at all. Is it understandable? Heck yeah. It's just not good.

That's all for now. The question part of this "press conference" may begin. Please excuse all typos as I'm sure there are some here and there as I waxed rhapsodic.

PS. I can tell you for a 150% FACT that Alex would Never, Ever, Ever, Ever fly out an open door or window of a house of his own free will. I do have witnesses as to why and I did explain in detail to Tracey.

That Is The End of the bottom part of the entry on 10/24/07.

Now to tell you what did happen in real life. It is as follows:

On the evening of 10/23/07, as I sat here typing at my PC desk where I am now, the the bulbs in the light fixture over my head began flickering. They had never done that before in the 20 years I have lived here. Also nothing else in the house which is electrical was flickering. There was no "brown out" of electricity and the only thing in my home that was doing anything were the bulbs in the light fixture which is over my head and slightly to my left as I sit here typing.

I began speaking out loud, "Is that you, Alex? Are you trying to give me a sign?"

The lights flickered again then stopped.

Me: "Can you see me, Baby? Can you see and hear your Mama?"

Me: "Are you happy, baby? Are you happy where you are, Alex?"

Me: "Can you make the lights flicker three times? You know how to count. One, two, three. That's three times. One, two, three. Can you count to three for Mama?"

The lights flickered three times then stopped.

Me: "Alex! I'm so happy you can see and hear me! If you're happy, can you make the lights flicker one time then stop? You know how to count to one. Just one time only. One is just one. One time. Can you make the lights flicker one time then stop to let me know you're happy?"

The lights flickered like crazy! Not just one time. It was like a dance of excitement.

Me: "Alex, I don't know for certain if that's you or if I just want it so badly to be you. I hope and pray that is you, that you are happy where you are. I love you so much!!! Mama Loves you so much!!!"

The lights flickered three times then stopped. My gosh. That's the same amount of words as, "I Love You." That was my thought at the time.

I began crying. Weeping. I am crying right now as I share this with you here. Was it Alex? Well, the lights did stop flickering at that point. They have never flickered before and have never flickered since.

Next, I will share the Alex, "Hello!" This also really did happen.

Thank you for reading and God Bless!!!

Hugs,
Dottie
AngelCareOne
Alex says, "Hello!"

Unfortunately, I did not make a record of what point in time this occurred. It did happen after the light flickering incident and possibly somewhere within 2 to 4 months after Alex was gone.

I was sitting on my sofa in the living room with Buddy dog and Styx kitty when I distinctly heard Alex say a very clear, "Hello!" It was one of his happy sounding hello type greetings.

I looked in the direction where the voice had come from. It came from the area where he would stand on top of his nest box which is attached to the side of his cage but his cage and nest box were not there. Only the stand into which his cage and nest box fits was there. Only the stand. However, the very clear "Hello" came from that area of the room.

What an idiot thing I did next. Here I had been asking Alex to please contact me if he was able. I asked him time after time after time to please contact me if he is able but I would certainly understand if he wasn't able to get word to me. Right after I heard Alex in a loud, clear voice saying "Hello" ... I stood up and said out loud in a very firm tone, "Oh no I will not let this happen. I will not allow myself to begin hallucinating Alex's voice. This is not going to happen. This has got to stop and it has got to stop right this moment."

You may now call me an idiot. Was it a hallucination? Or was it really Alex speaking to me and greeting me? I was wide awake when it happened and was rested. I will never know now if it was Alex or an auditory hallucination. It only happened that one time and has not happened again.

Alex? Can you hear me now? If that was you, I am so sorry that I scared you away. I'm sorry! So sorry! Alex, if that was you, could you try again? I promise if I hear your voice again that I will not react that way and I will speak with you. I am so very sorry, Alex. I just did not know if I was losing my mind. Was that you Alex? Please try again if you're able. Okay? Okay! I Love You Sooooo Much!!!

Your Loving Mama, Dottie xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
Zita'sMom
Hi Dottie

Wow - I think that dream really was precognitive. Like most dreams, the exact details are sketchy but it makes so much sense (in hindsight of course - how would you ever have known...) I have had precognitive dreams also...

Now the cheating thing makes total sense, this was "betrayal" at the utmost. And wow, the name Julia, that's something... You even spoke in your dreams about taking your money and using your "connections" - a lot was taken from you during that fumigation, and the talk about being cast away - just the way you've been treated.

Your talk to him about repairing the carport (weren't some repairs done without your permission...) and him assuring you he'll take care of you, much like the ones who betrayed you in real life... Then the bird - well, I think that is not a real representation of what happened, but a representation of your experience of what's happened - is the bird dead? You don't know, but whoever did this was cruel and uncaring, this you do know.

The car at an odd angle, I'm not sure. Something blocking you from moving - maybe more symbolic than literal?

Feel free to PM me, I find dreams fascinating. I wish we could gather the information we need through dreams when we want it - it doesn't seem to work this way, though I do ask for it in hope to "connect" and to have better understanding... I hope Alex comes through to you loudly and clearly through a dream so you can have some peace and resolution - I truly do hope this.

Wishing you warm and healing thoughts.

Jan.

Zita'sMom
QUOTE (AngelCareOne @ Sep 18 2008, 05:09 AM) *
Alex says, "Hello!"
You may now call me an idiot. Was it a hallucination? Or was it really Alex speaking to me and greeting me? I was wide awake when it happened and was rested. I will never know now if it was Alex or an auditory hallucination. It only happened that one time and has not happened again.

I can't say for sure what you experienced with the lights flickering and with the "hello"... I can only say that the times I've seen Zita "from the corner of my eye" I questioned whether it was real also. I "heard" a meow a few days after Ziggy was gone and Zeus was nowhere to be seen. It was while I was at the bathroom sink and that's where she liked us to give her water from the tap. Was I imagining it, I don't know.

I will say this though: One day I was sitting at the piano bench and "saw" Zita from the corner of my eye on the couch. I mentioned this to my husband. A few days later I was speaking to a friend who is also a medium and I had not told him anything about that. He said "You saw something when you were sitting at the piano bench." I said "Yes, I keep thinking I'm seeing Zita." He said "You are." Now I'm the one who mentioned Zita, but he did not know that I had mentioned anything to my husband while at the bench. And I do not often sit at that bench. Since he confirmed what I saw my "visions" have become more clear. With Ziggy I saw her particularly mostly the first couple of days... but then they are places I would have expected to see her. The thing is, we are taught to question these things more than we are taught to be receptive to the idea they are real...

Jan.
ann
QUOTE (Zita'sMom @ Sep 18 2008, 07:42 PM) *
I can't say for sure what you experienced with the lights flickering and with the "hello"... I can only say that the times I've seen Zita "from the corner of my eye" I questioned whether it was real also. I "heard" a meow a few days after Ziggy was gone and Zeus was nowhere to be seen. It was while I was at the bathroom sink and that's where she liked us to give her water from the tap. Was I imagining it, I don't know.

I will say this though: One day I was sitting at the piano bench and "saw" Zita from the corner of my eye on the couch. I mentioned this to my husband. A few days later I was speaking to a friend who is also a medium and I had not told him anything about that. He said "You saw something when you were sitting at the piano bench." I said "Yes, I keep thinking I'm seeing Zita." He said "You are." Now I'm the one who mentioned Zita, but he did not know that I had mentioned anything to my husband while at the bench. And I do not often sit at that bench. Since he confirmed what I saw my "visions" have become more clear. With Ziggy I saw her particularly mostly the first couple of days... but then they are places I would have expected to see her. The thing is, we are taught to question these things more than we are taught to be receptive to the idea they are real...

Jan.

Hi Dottie, There's a lot of things going on in that dream. Betray, anger, danger. This was a clear warning of what was to happen, well a warning none the less. I alos agree with Jan about the angle of the car, a blockage or baracade of some sort. As for the flickering lights and "hello" that WAS Alex. Never question it, acept and enjoy his presence. Your bond with Alex is too tight to brush off any sign as crazy as they may seem. Since you are remembering this dream after almost a year now, something may be brewing and you get your answers to all this maddness. Alex may be trying to tell you something..Look up dream dictionary and see if you find anything.. Hugs. Ann
AngelCareOne
Note: Jan, I tried to use the quote unquote feature but it said I used more than allowed on a post so I'm changing the format to you talking then me responding back and forth. Here goes ...

You: Hi Dottie

Wow - I think that dream really was precognitive. Like most dreams, the exact details are sketchy but it makes so much sense (in hindsight of course - how would you ever have known...)
I have had precognitive dreams also...

Me: Hi, Jan. Most things that I've experienced that were precognitive since I was a small child occur while I am awake. Not a dream but wide awake and, at times, talking with the person to which this "something" is going to happen. It still blows away my brother Tony how I give him exact names, times and tell him exactly what's going to happen.

I'll never forget in 10th grade algebra class how I shot up out of my chair and shouted to my teacher, "I have to call my father! It's urgent that I call my father!" Mr. McClain knew I was a very quiet, reserved kid so he was kind and allowed me to go to the school office to phone my Dad.

I had to warn my dad because I saw him having a bad car accident on a bridge, tried calling him at work but he wasn't there. It turns out that he had the car accident on the bridge either just after or at the same time I saw it in my mind's eye. Fortunately, the accident wasn't as bad as I had imagined and my dad was fine. That's just one small example.

You: Now the cheating thing makes total sense, this was "betrayal" at the utmost.

Me: Oh, wow! I agree one hundred percent. The cheating represented betrayal. To me, betrayal is the worse sin of all yet it's not listed as one of "the seven deadly sins." Also betrayal comes in many forms. Yes, it was indeed those that I trusted betraying me.

You: And wow, the name Julia, that's something ...

Me: Yes, it is something and that was the very first time I had dreamed about my online UK friend Julia M. and I've not dreamed about her since. Same first name as the monster Julia that was one of the three in this "who done it." And so odd that both Julia M. and Julia G. are from the UK and have the UK accent.

So, the Julia character betrayed me as well as the Kenny character in my dream. Very interesting indeed.

You: ... You even spoke in your dreams about taking your money and using your "connections" - a lot was taken from you during that fumigation.

Me: That's true, Jan. They took at least $12,000.00 worth of stuff from my home. I had to make a list of most but not all of it (too much taken to know what it all was), the value for each item and provide that information to my lawyer. It is part of the "Remedy for Civil Theft" notice that was served to all three of them in May, 2008. They were all provided with that detailed, itemized list and value of each item which was stolen from my home by them.

You: And the talk about being cast away - just the way you've been treated.

Me: Yes. That pretty much nails it. Also, just like the bird. I'll get to that.

You: Your talk to him about repairing the carport (weren't some repairs done without your permission...)

Me: Yes, indeed, several "repairs" were done without my permission. My fence being only one of them. You nailed it again. Thank you, Jan. You're good!

You: And him assuring you he'll take care of you, much like the ones who betrayed you in real life...

Me: Oh, Nico is real good at assuring people that he's there for them, will take care of them, and the next thing they know ... He has foreclosed on their home and taken it. I know of at least two examples where he's done that right here. Yet, only a couple of us can see him for what he really is. What are these people's problems? I must admit that Nico is a very good Rasputin and Mafisto dangling pretties and freebies and flashing his smile with that handsome, persuasive appearance ... But dang. Can't they just open their eyes and look around them?

Also true that everyone here is blissfully unaware what he does to each and every home owner or prospective home buyer. Jan, you know what that is but I can't share it here. Needless to say, it is illegal on behalf of himself and the other party who "does the deed" each time at Nico's request. Nope, none of them know and I wonder just what they'd have to say if they did know? This part that I just mentioned, I also did not know about until some time after what was done to my home and fur and feather kids. I am shaking my head. That is also betrayal of trust to all of us and he's done it since day one of him being here. Like I said, I found out after that which was done to me. Gonna keep my mouth shut about that one ... For now anyway.

You: Then the bird - well, I think that is not a real representation of what happened, but a representation of your experience of what's happened - is the bird dead? You don't know, but whoever did this was cruel and uncaring, this you do know.

Me: I'm beginning to believe that the bird might be me. Know what I mean? That bird could possibly represent me either before, while they did what they did, during, after they did it or possibly all the above. It is a possibility that there I am, bound and gagged while all this was planed and carried out. Make no mistake. This was planned. No, I am not being paranoid. I sure wish I was. This isn't the first time Nico has pulled crap on me and why the heck did I believe this time would end up any other way but ... BAD ...

I do have one very credible witness who actually saw Nico, Julia G. and Ida on October the 16th of 2007 after I had found out what Ida had done to my pets. Where were the three of them? They were all three seen having a "pow wow" outside on the pavement we use in the back to reach our car ports. The driveway, I guess you can call it. Ida appeared scared.

The three were there talking. What were they saying? I know at least one thing that was being said and planned against me to get me to have to leave my home. Bless Nico's heart (not!) and I foiled his effort. Heh. The rest of what the three were saying and planning, I do not know. Oh, I'll be glad to share that one thing though. It's so obvious that ... Oy Vey.

You: The car at an odd angle, I'm not sure. Something blocking you from moving - maybe more symbolic than literal?

Me: You have a good point there. It sounds like something symbolic ... But what? I need to think more about this. Hmmm?

You: Feel free to PM me, I find dreams fascinating.
I wish we could gather the information we need through dreams when we want it - it doesn't seem to work this way, though I do ask for it in hope to "connect" and to have better understanding...

Me: I feel the same way, Jan. As I said before, most of my precognitions have taken place while I'm awake and that's been since I was a very small kid. At least age six and probably earlier.

You: I hope Alex comes through to you loudly and clearly through a dream so you can have some peace and resolution - I truly do hope this.
Wishing you warm and healing thoughts.

Me: Thanks so much, Jan. Thank you! Big Hugs!

You: I can't say for sure what you experienced with the lights flickering and with the "hello"... I can only say that the times I've seen Zita "from the corner of my eye" I questioned whether it was real also. I "heard" a meow a few days after Ziggy was gone and Zeus was nowhere to be seen. It was while I was at the bathroom sink and that's where she liked us to give her water from the tap. Was I imagining it, I don't know.

Me: I would very much love to believe it was a visit for you, Jan. I know that I was visited at least one time in the past by one of my fur kid kitties that had crossed to the Rainbow Bridge and will share that experience here on this thread. Perhaps it will strike a cord with you as well? I believe I was about 24 years old at the time. I'll put on my thinking cap and share with you here what happened. It was so heart warming. Awww.

You: I will say this though: One day I was sitting at the piano bench and "saw" Zita from the corner of my eye on the couch. I mentioned this to my husband. A few days later I was speaking to a friend who is also a medium and I had not told him anything about that. He said "You saw something when you were sitting at the piano bench." I said "Yes, I keep thinking I'm seeing Zita." He said "You are." Now I'm the one who mentioned Zita, but he did not know that I had mentioned anything to my husband while at the bench. And I do not often sit at that bench. Since he confirmed what I saw my "visions" have become more clear. With Ziggy I saw her particularly mostly the first couple of days... but then they are places I would have expected to see her. The thing is, we are taught to question these things more than we are taught to be receptive to the idea they are real...

Me: Wow, Jan! That is most definitely a visit. Well, I feel it is. You see, when we are kids, we're far more receptive to this sort of thing and know when it's real and when it isn't. Then we're taught by our parents, or friends, or society at large that it's just our imagination and things like that don't happen. As we get older, many lose the abilities they had as children because they are taught it just is not true and cannot be so. That it isn't real.

I'm trying to think of those kids of this current time and what name referred to them ... Is it white light children? I'll do a brief YouTube google since I did see tapes about them before. Wait! I believe they are referred to as Indigo Children. Let me go see. BRB ...

Yes. Go to http://www.google.com/ and use the key words: Indigo Children ... There's tons of information. Let me try YouTube now. BRB ... I'm back. Go to http://www.youtube.com/ and type in the key words: Indigo Children ... There are several tapes about them there as well. Finally, someone is taking these kids seriously. What I saw was on a talk show on TV. If I can find the YouTube of that talk show and that family of children, I'll post the direct link to that particular YouTube video.

We all have that third eye, Jan. We all possess a 6th sense. Some people have it stronger because they allow those channels to stay open instead of closing them down as growing kids are many times encouraged to close down those channels because it's just not true and not possible. Hey, we know for a fact that animals have that 6th sense and keep it because no one is able to persuade them that it's not true and they know it's for real.

Keep the faith, Jan! I'll stay in touch. You bet.

More Big Hugs!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Your Pal Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

Quick Edit: Jan, here's a video of the program I saw on TV ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZwyiy90X2I

This one is also very good ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMhdm6EpLZ4

And you might be interested in this one. Just use the pause button when you need extra time to read ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvg4HJcHbcs

More Later and More Hugs!
Always,
Dottie xoxoxox
AngelCareOne
Hi Dottie, There's a lot of things going on in that dream. Betray, anger, danger. This was a clear warning of what was to happen, well a warning none the less. I also agree with Jan about the angle of the car, a blockage or barricade of some sort.

Hi, Ann. Yes, it was a blockage or barricade of some sort. Hmmm? I'm thinking. Gotta think some more as to just what this blockage or barricading means. Thanks, Ann!

As for the flickering lights and "hello" that WAS Alex. Never question it, accept and enjoy his presence. Your bond with Alex is too tight to brush off any sign as crazy as they may seem. Since you are remembering this dream after almost a year now, something may be brewing and you get your answers to all this madness. Alex may be trying to tell you something..Look up dream dictionary and see if you find anything.. Hugs. Ann

Oh My Gosh. Ann, I used to have several online dream dictionaries. Perhaps the reason this dream from over a year ago has come back to me is to explain things and even to tell me more.
Errr, I remember one of them is called The Dream Emporium or something like that. Here I go to do a quick google. BRB ... Yep, that's one and here's the link: http://dreamemporium.com/win_award.html Then you scroll down to the menu. There are other, better online dream dictionaries. Let me have a look see ... This one looks good and is in alphabetical order of what you're looking to find out ... http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/ And here's their home page ... http://www.dreammoods.com/

Here's another good one ... http://dreaminterpretationsguide.com/ Then scroll down to click on Dream Dictionary or Common Dreams ....

Oh, here's a good one! This one has all kinds of stuff including videos and tons of good stuff like forums to ask questions about your dreams and chat rooms and other areas ... http://www.dreamsleep.net/

There's a bunch of them in google. I'll keep looking. Thanks, Ann!

So, you think that was Alex in the lights and saying hello? Bless you, Dear One!

Big Hugs!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Your Pal Always,
Dottie xoxoxox
Zita'sMom
QUOTE (AngelCareOne @ Sep 19 2008, 06:01 AM) *
Hi, Ann. Yes, it was a blockage or barricade of some sort. Hmmm? I'm thinking. Gotta think some more as to just what this blockage or barricading means. Thanks, Ann!

So, you think that was Alex in the lights and saying hello?

Dottie - I think doubt often gets in the way of "clear seeing". Given your premonitions and third eye ability I think someone in spirit was trying to say hello - maybe Alex? Or at least someone who wanted to let you know Alex is okay? It is far easier to doubt these experiences than treat them as real.

Also the blockage because of the parked car - I just think that could be symbolic of how these greedy characters in real life have created a block to you getting out and moving forward. i.e. they've left you with no real idea about what they did with Alex and getting to the real truth is the block. As I said, your dreams are very revealing - pay attention because you may well get your answers. It just doesn't always happen when we want them.

Also, I think it's important to distinguish precognitive dreams and "fear dreams" or the subconscious trash type stuff. I say this because when Zita went missing I woke up to a voice in my dream saying - she is stuck and needs veterinary help! But I don't think this was true and I asked every neighbour for miles to check sheds, containers etc etc. I really don't know for sure what happened to Zita, but I do know for sure that she would have come home if she were physically able.

take care

Jan.

LS Support
very interesting post! i've moved and pinned it to the Cybershoulder forum.
AngelCareOne
Thank you for moving this thread to the appropriate area for me. Blessings! Here is another "Strange Occurrence" which I wish to share since it does include my last fur kid kitty Cocoa who was 6 years old at the time. I was 33 years old then and am now 54 years old.

It's a Very Long Read But So Worth It - This Really Happened - All of it!

October of 1987: My Daddy's Visitation? You be the judge.

On the night of my Dad's wake, I was the last one to leave the house. I had made sure to leave on one lamp light in the living room and no other lights were left on except for the outdoor lights at the front and back door outside (one light each). Of that I am absolutely positive. An Aunt and Uncle remained with me at Dad's house after he died while his other relatives had flown back home as I told them that Dad is gone now and they need not inconvenience themselves by remaining any longer. Both of them left along with myself at the very same time to go to the wake. We went in separate cars.

Neither my Aunt (who was my Dad's closest and most loved sister) nor my Uncle (Her husband who was 63 at that time, is now 84 ... And I'm still in close touch with him by phone) - Neither had a duplicate/copy of the key to the house.

I made sure all lights were out except the one lamp light in the living room and the two outdoor lights and we all went to the wake. Not the funeral but the wake. I went in my car and they took their car as they had driven down from Philadelphia with their own car.

We attended the wake which was lovely. I had no idea that so many people would show up! I had so feared that little to no one would be there to send him off and how he would see from above and that it may be hurtful. Little did I know, he had not yet left this plane of existence. Allow me to continue. The wake went well and then it was time to go home. I took my car and my Aunt and Uncle took their car.

I reached Dad's house a couple minutes after my Aunt and Uncle got there when the wake was over (which lasted about ...... thinking ...... at least an hour to an hour and a half give or take). My Aunt and Uncle waited for me to unlock the door but as I exited my car, my Aunt said, "What is going on? It looks like the house is on fire!" Indeed it was filled with an enormous amount of light as we looked into the windows from outside.

I unlocked the front door and we all went in. Oh My Gosh! Every single light in the house was on in every room. All overhead lights, all lamps, the light over the stove, the lights out in the garage - ALL the lights except the outdoor lights - One in the front yard and one in the back yard. Those had been left on by me but now were turned off. What the heck, I thought. I told my Aunt and Uncle there must be something wrong in the fuse box so I went directly there where it's located in the kitchen. No, everything there was fine.

So I next went from room to room. All of the light switches were in the "on" position. One by one, I turned off all the lights in each room and the garage.

A few weeks before while my Dad was still lucid, up and walking around ... He and I had gone through his safe that he kept in the room we called the "Study." I don't know what other name that room would be called. It is just off the living room. My Dad and I looked at all the photographs and he told me about each of the people in them. Very old photographs. He wanted me to have the combination to the safe so gave it to me. He informed me that he had written a letter and sealed it that was to be read by me upon the event of his death and asked me if I wished to read it now. "No, of course not, Daddy." I didn't want him to feel he was already a dead man walking.

The night that we came home from the wake and all the lights were blazing - After I took care of it, thought nothing at all about it and spent time with my Aunt and Uncle, I then took that sealed letter, broke the seal and read it.

On the second of 3 hand written pages (his hand writing) it says at the very top in the very first sentence, "******, I am hoping to turn on the lights for you." (The "X"s represent my real first name, nick name really.) I continued to read the letter but ... I went back to the first sentence at the top of the second page again, "******, I am hoping to turn on the lights for you."

Did my Dad turn on every single light in the house and garage while we were at his wake? Was he trying to tell me that he had made it "to the other side" as I had asked him several times to please give me a sign if he could that he had made it to the other side as I sat and held his hand talking to him while he was too weak to talk or move or even open his eyes? I didn't even know if he could hear me or not but I kept talking to him that entire time. Words of great comfort and joy and - I asked several times to please give me a sign that he had made it to the other side when that time came if he was able to do so.

Note: When my Dad took his very last breath, you would never have known it to be the last except he breathed no more. Immediately, I threw my arms around his neck and said into his left ear, "Good bye, Daddy! I love you! Good bye, Daddy! I love you!" The very moment that I had been so certain that I'd fall apart, I felt at great peace as I could actually feel his soul pass through my body. It was palpable. No way to describe it. Yes, his soul was at one with mine for a few seconds. So peaceful. An amazing experience.

Was that his sign that he had made it to the other side taking the letter into consideration that was written by him for me to read after he had died? Or was he saying that he still lives within? After all, I told you that ALL the indoor lights in the house and garage were on but the outdoor lights were not even though I had left with them turned on.

There's more. When my Dad got to the point where he was confined to his hospital bed in the living room, my cat Cocoa wanted to be with him constantly. Cocoa would jump onto the bed and curl up against my Dad. Of course, my Dad was unable to move to shoo Cocoa away should he wish. So my employer, the doctor I was working for at the time, and his wife were so very kind as to take Cocoa into their home and care for him.

All went well. Cocoa played with them, played with their small dog, slept and ate well. He was his normal sweet and loving self.

The moment my Dad died (this was confirmed later), Cocoa started howling and pacing. The doctor and his wife did all they could to console him but were unsuccessful. Cocoa had NEVER, EVER howled nor paced before. Nothing like that - ever. Yet he howled, paced and howled some more. This went on for a very long time (perhaps more than an hour).

I told my employer what time my Dad took his last breath and that is when he told me what had happened with my cat Cocoa.

Did Cocoa sense that Daddy had died? Was "transmigration" taking place? What happened? You be the judge.

It gets better. Hang on!

Even though I had taken a leave of absence to care for my Dad 24 hours a day when he was dying, I took no time off from work after Daddy died and went back to the office the next day since my Aunt and Uncle knew their way around, had their own car and I was needed badly at work. I greeted my two coworkers who were my subordinates but I never acted like that to them. I was the office manager and my word was the same as if it had come from the doctor himself. They were happy to see me and we went to work.

I kept hearing pages turning as from a magazine in the waiting room right there at the open/close, frosted reception window so kept checking to see who was there that had not checked in. There was no one there. The page turning sounds continued from the same table in the corner of the waiting room.

I asked the two girls if they heard it and they did. They said it started on October 5th. Hmmm? That's interesting as that is the day my father died. I went into the waiting room, stood on a chair and checked the direction of the air coming from the vent believing that perhaps air was blowing the pages one by one. No, it wasn't the vent. This had never happened before. So .... I thought and thought. I then asked if there had been any other unusual sounds?

One of the girls told me that sounds would come from the lab which is where we kept our coffee pot and had our morning coffee, sometimes made more pots during the day and prepared our coffee with sweetener and creamer then brought our cups to our working stations. Judy told me it sounded like someone making coffee and pouring it into a cup. Her words, not mine.

When alive and well, before my Dad had even been diagnosed, he would visit the office where I worked on occasion and I would serve him coffee. He would help with filing charts or sometimes go into the waiting room, sit in that corner on that chair to sip his coffee and read magazines.

Both girls already knew about the "light" incident and I didn't wish to distress them but I did pose a question to Judy. "Judy? Do you remember how my Dad would come to visit here, go and pour his own coffee when I told him to help himself then he would take it into the waiting room to sip? Do you remember where he would sit every time and read magazines?"

Judy became extremely white. Her face was frozen and showed fear. I asked Cheryl to go quickly to get an ammonium inhalant (smelling salts capsule to be popped then put under the nose of a person who has fainted). As Cheryl was fetching the ammonium inhalant, Judy did indeed faint. I caught her in my arms as she went to the floor, took the capsule from Cheryl, popped it and waved it under Judy's nose. It took about a minute or two but Judy did regain consciousness. She began crying and shaking. I comforted her as best I could but she needed to tell me something.

She explained that the sounds she heard did begin after the announcement that my Dad had died and she did hear the sounds of coffee being made and poured as well as footsteps to coming down the hall from the lab to the waiting room then she heard sipping and pages turning. She hadn't thought anything about it until I asked her my questions.

The sounds continued for three days and Judy would NOT open the reception window to see if there was a patient there who had not checked in. She was terribly frightened and I kept reassuring her that all was well. Personally, I found the phenomenon fascinating and did keep checking the lab when the sounds were heard by us all and I did keep opening the reception window whenever the sipping and page turning sounds occurred. No one was there.

Had my Dad visited the office, maybe looking for me? Did he make himself some coffee, take it to the waiting room to sip and read the magazines? You be the judge.

The girls were very happy when the sounds stopped and never happened again. However, something quite odd occurred on that third day.

That third day all three of us ladies were in the front office behind the sliding glass receptionist window. The window was frosted but you could see the people in the waiting room, just not who they were.

A bald man wearing a short sleeved green shirt opened the door from outside, walked into the waiting room and went to the other side of the waiting room without signing in. All three of us saw him. We slid open the frosted glass window and no one was there.

There was no rest room in the waiting room. No doors at all except for the one leading into the waiting room from the outside. One would have to come though the door to the front desk and then turn around and there's the patient's bathroom.

Whoever it was that came through that door, went across the room and disappeared through the wall. Judy got all white again so I sat her down. Cheryl was shaken but okay. They both remembered that my Dad's favorite shirt was his green short sleeved shirt, that he was bald and the same height and size as the man we saw through the frosted glass window who disappeared.

What happened? You be the judge.

Fast forward one year. I had never ever taken home a magazine to read from the office but that week there was an article in a Time magazine about "Gorillas In The Mist" which interested me very, very much and I wished to read it so I took the magazine and put it with my belongings to take home and read that night and bring back the next day.

When it was time to go home, the magazine was not there. Judy and Cheryl assured me they had not moved it. I thought perhaps the doctor had put it back in the waiting room so I searched and searched for the Time magazine mentioned above. It was nowhere to be found so I just went home.

The next day when I got to the office, and I was the first person there including the doctor and my coworkers Judy and Cheryl, I unlocked the back door, hit the security button code so the alarm wouldn't go off, turned on all the lights and went into the front office.

There on my chair was the Time magazine with the "Gorillas in the Mist" article that I had wanted to take home the day before. What is interesting is that it was, to the day, the one year anniversary of my Dad's death.

Was my Dad checking up on me, teasing me, showing me he was watching over me? Only you can be the judge.

I've written of this account before. All who know me do remember so please feel free to ask any of them him to confirm all I've said.

"Hello, Daddy! I Love You, Too!"
ann
Wow, that's wild Dottie. You made a believer out of me. I too love my Dad and respect him very much. However, he does drive me nuts at times being stuck in his own way. I'm so glad he visited you as you so much enjoyed it. When it comes time for my Dad I hope he rests in peace. He has a bad habit of leaving crumbs and trash around and once it's cleaned up it better stay that way laugh.gif ..Ann
AngelCareOne
Ann!!! Hehehe!!! laugh.gif biggrin.gif tongue.gif

You know I Luvs Ya Sooooo Much! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

Always,
Dottie xoxoxox

PS. Please check your PM box. Mmmkay? wink.gif More Hugs!!! wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.