Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Birthday Pictures Of My Girl
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Death and Dying Pet Support
zookeeper

Nori's been gone since July 25th, sweet girl.

Today a friend of mine (who takes photos the old fashioned way) handed me pictures from
Nori's sixteenth birthday party back in May... she looked sooooooooo lovely, she was happy,
we had a perfect day

We had decorated their big old porch with balloons and streamers, had hot dogs and pound cake
and gave her presents, she was very gracious... she did steal a hot dog bun though, (we let her, looked
the other way, we did)

There are days when the pain comes back, I guess today is one of those days.

sigh, zoo

sissycat
It is always nice to find suprise pictures. I found one a few weeks ago I didn't know that I had of Sissycat.
Something always TRIGGERS my memory of something Sissy did. Sometimes makes me happy other times I am sad. Right there on the up and down roller coaster with ya.

Hugs to You!!!!!!!!!
myhrtisbrkn
Zoo,

I'm so sorry you lost your precious old girl. I would love to see the pictures of her sweet-sixteen.

Love and prayers,

Dayna
openhearted87
QUOTE (zookeeper @ Sep 11 2008, 05:23 PM) *
Nori's been gone since July 25th, sweet girl.

Today a friend of mine (who takes photos the old fashioned way) handed me pictures from
Nori's sixteenth birthday party back in May... she looked sooooooooo lovely, she was happy,
we had a perfect day

We had decorated their big old porch with balloons and streamers, had hot dogs and pound cake
and gave her presents, she was very gracious... she did steal a hot dog bun though, (we let her, looked
the other way, we did)

There are days when the pain comes back, I guess today is one of those days.

sigh, zoo

i would love to see those pics. they must bring back some happy times to mind. im sorry for your loss. sounds like you made her a very happy and spoiled friend. she is still with you in spirit. my heart is with you through this hard time.

with love corina and her angels
Steph
Gosh I hear you on the pain coming back. I see that your Nori passed on the same day my Falkor did. I look at pictures from the spring and feel such a bittersweet feeling. I'm glad that I have the photos, but I sure do miss him so much. I think the only way that I've coped is using A LOT of distractions.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.