Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Can't Put A Profile Pic Or Send A Message To Tell Administrator.
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Site Administration > L-S Tech Support
openhearted87
i can't put a profile pic or send a message to tell the administrator. why? thank you.
havana
Hi, click on Browse first then select desired pix [where you have it safed then open] then UPLOAD then where it says "Manage Current Attachments [0]" select first bottom on the left and finally roll down and click on Add Reply, God Bless wub.gif wub.gif Click to view attachment
openhearted87

thanx. i got as far as pressing upload when i got a pic but it said there was an error and to talk to an administrator but then i wasnt allowed to send a message to the administrator. i'll try what you said.
LS Support
hi,

i dont see anything out of place on my end here, you have all permissions set correctly. run through the options in your My Controls area to make sure your personal messenger is active (board settings) and that you don't have me blocked (which is unlikely).

what i often suggest in this case is to log out, flush your browser cache, close your browser and reboot. then try again. sorry not to be of more help.
openhearted87
QUOTE (LS Support @ Jul 10 2008, 09:37 AM) *
hi,

i dont see anything out of place on my end here, you have all permissions set correctly. run through the options in your My Controls area to make sure your personal messenger is active (board settings) and that you don't have me blocked (which is unlikely).

what i often suggest in this case is to log out, flush your browser cache, close your browser and reboot. then try again. sorry not to be of more help.

thank you. i'll try again
LS Support
if that doesnt work, send me your username, email address, and password using the Contact Page on this website. i will log in as you and see if i can see what's going on.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.