Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Not Too Far From Here
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Support Resources and Articles
AngelCareOne
Please report any and all animal neglect and abuse. Click on the image below to hear and view. For those unable to view videos, the music accompanying this film is "In the Arms of an Angel" sung by Sarah McLachlan.

All over the world, even as we speak, people are abusing, neglecting, and even killing animals. They deserve more then that. Please do your part to stop animal cruelty. These fur and feather kids are down to their last dime and running out of time.

They sure could use some Hope and You can make a Huge Difference!

After you've clicked the above image and heard the prayer then please click on the link below.

Please Report Any and All Animal Abuse and Neglect

This Website explains exactly what constitutes Animal Abuse and Neglect. You will also be provided with telephone numbers and email addresses where you can report these acts and be assured that those abusers will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

You can also help those who are working to stop animal cruelty by supporting your local animal rescue organization or shelter. You can donate money and supplies. Better yet, you can donate your time. You can Volunteer at a local Humane Society or foster a shelter animal or adopt a companion animal. Promoting and practicing responsible pet ownership is another way to stop many abuses from starting.

Thank you and Blessings!
AngelCareOne
PLEASE PARDON ALL CAP LETTERS. I'M TYPING WITH ONE HAND AND IT'S EASIER FOR ME. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING ...

I PRAY THAT THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION WILL BE OF HELP TO ALL OF YOU ...

1. Animal Shelter directory search by state or zip code AND IT ALSO HAS A SEARCH FEATURE AT THE UPPER LEFT ...

http://www.animalshelter.org/shelters/states.asp

2. COMPREHENSIVE LIST OF NO KILL SHELTERS IN THE UNITED STATES - No-Kill Organizations by States ...

http://www.saveourstrays.com/no-kill.htm

3. ADOPT A PET - Find Animal Shelters Near You!
The closest ones are just a click away!
HAS SEARCH FEATURE AT UPPER LEFT. "GO GET YOUR PET" ...

http://www.adoptapet.com/animal-shelters

4. ANIMAL SHELTER ORG WITH SEARCH FEATURE ...

http://www.animalshelter.org/

5. Twitter ANIMAL SHELTER INFORMATION WITH SEARCH FEATURE ...

http://twitter.com/animalshelter

THERE'S MORE BUT NUMBERS 1, 2, AND 3 SHOULD MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOU ALL WHO ARE SEARCHING.

WE KNOW OUR RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES CAN NEVER BE REPLACED. THAT GOES WITHOUT SAYING. BUT, PLEASE REMEMBER THAT YOU HONOR THEIR MEMORY BY PROVIDING A LOVING HOME FOR ANOTHER FUR OR FEATHER KID IN DESPERATE NEED. DUE TO THEIR FUR KID GRIEF, FEAR, ABANDONMENT, LONELINESS, MANY ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME AND DOWN TO THEIR LAST DIME. THEY NEED A HERO!

THEY NEED EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU WONDERFUL FUR KID MOMMIES AND DADDIES!!!

I WISH YOU THE JOY, COMPANIONSHIP AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE YOU SEEK IN ADOPTING FUR AND/OR FEATHER KIDS!!!

ALWAYS,
DOTTIE xoxoxox
AngelCareOne
"I Could Use a Hero"

Who will rescue my heart?
Who will save my soul?
Who will give me strength?
Fill my cup with hope?

I could use a sunrise, I could use a rainbow.
Someone on a white horse, I could use a hero.

Who will light my way?
Take me through the night?
Who will hear my voice?
Hold me when I cry?

I could use an angel to guard against the shadows.
I could use a strong heart, I could use a hero.

Is there a dream? (Is there a dream?)
Waiting for me? (Waiting for me?)
Is that too much to ask?

I could use a hero.
I could use a hero.
Yeah, I could use a hero.

Please report any and all animal abuse.

Shelter animals are the Best! Hug one today. smile.gif

Pets Are For Life!
AngelCareOne
A quick note to let everyone know that I've replaced the video in the top post.

Please view it when you're able. Many Kind Thanks!

Always,
Angel xoxoxox

Please Help Stop Animal Abuse

janika
This posting by Dear Dottie, might be of help to you Walt as it has many listings of 'shelters'. Hope I can post it back to the right forum. Here goes. Dottie (AngelCareOne) worked in Animal Care and rehabilitation for many years so these will be good websites which maybe you could contact for help.
Jan and My Angels
janika
Walt , just scroll back up to 'post 2'. The links are there.
Jan
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.