Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "do Animals Have Souls?"
Lightning-Strike Pet Loss Support Forum > Pet Loss Support > Pet Loss Websites, News and Other Info
Furkidlets' Mom
The single best article on this topic that I've ever seen. Stacy Mantle cuts right to the heart of the matter w/o even bothering to try and use biblical references to 'prove' her point.

Do Animals Have Souls? - by Stacy Mantle

And if you prefer the biblical-type argument, the Pet Pastor's site adds one of many such articles tackling the same debate, this time by Deborah Jones - scroll down to find her article with the same title.

Do Animals Have Souls - by Deborah Mantle
myhrtisbrkn
There's no doubt in my mind about animals having souls, but I clicked these links and they led me to all manner of useful sites and info. Thanks so much!

Dayna wub.gif
goliath
QUOTE (Furkidlets' Mom @ Apr 17 2008, 05:26 PM) *
The single best article on this topic that I've ever seen. Stacy Mantle cuts right to the heart of the matter w/o even bothering to try and use biblical references to 'prove' her point.

Thanks for the articles again. You've brought many here and I have found them very interesting reading.
I have never doubted that animals have souls just as we do. No matter how anybody proves their point, the bottom line is still the same. Yes indeed they have the purest souls of all. wub.gif
Monkey's daddy
All you have to do is look into their eyes and see the pure innocence and love. How could they not have a soul I say.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.